Eighteen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we're seeing more of each other, and I've even stayed at her place a couple of nights."

"I guess you guys ironed out the problem that broke you up?"

"I wouldn't say ironed it out as much as decided not to make an issue of it."

"Well, I'm going to bed because I've been burning the candle at both ends lately."

"Sleep well, and thank you for taking care of this place. It looks nice."

"Christina helped me. She wanted to spend the day with me yesterday, and it was nice to have her around. Kinda like playing house, I guess."

Dad gives me a sideways smile as I slough off to my room to get undressed and fall asleep.

Monday, January 11th

It's lunchtime, and I'm sitting at our table wondering where Christina is. I look behind me, and she's prancing across the room with an extra spring in her step.

"Have you seen the banners in the hallway?" she asks.

"Can't say I noticed. What do they say?"

"The Winter Formal is next month."

"The winter what?"

"Formal," she chides. "Where've you been for the last three and a half years...you've never been to a Winter Formal?"

"Uh, no. What is it? It sounds like it's going to be expensive."

"Okay, the Winter Formal," she explains with that familiar twinkle in her eyes, "is where you rent a tux and a shiny pair of shoes, and I get a new dress. You then bring me to the school where we dance and socialize."

"Dance AND socialize? Do you really know me at all?"

Her eyes drill into me as she turns her bottom lip inside out to pout. Then, she drops her chin and says, "You don't want to take me dancing to have a good time with our friends?"

I can't take that look, and she knows it. Dang it! How is it that she's so good at melting my heart?

"I don't know how to dance, so I've never been to one. But if it means that much to you, I'll take you."

Christina's twinkle comes back with a big grin, and we talk about our work schedules and the tests we have on Friday. She goes on to explain the colors we'll be wearing to the dance and that she wants to double with Nicole and Jim. She tells me that we'll go to dinner at the restaurant of my choosing, and then to the dance from there. I remind her that my car is only a small four-door, and I'm not sure everyone will fit, but she tells me she has that part covered.

"Awesome! Are we meeting in our usual place before your practice today?" She asks.

"Of course. I'll need your encouragement to get through the rest of my day without you."

Our lunch ends, and we go to our classes. Jim is in my next period, and I see him just before going into the classroom, so I pull him to the side.

"Has Nicole said anything about where she wants to eat before the dance?" I ask.

"Dance? She hasn't said anything about a dance."

Oops, I hope I didn't spoil anything. "Well, if you guys decide to go, let me know. I think Christina wants to double with you guys." The bell rings, and we sit down to listen to the boring lecture.

After my last class, I drop by my locker to stash my books before heading over to see Christina. As I get close to her, my heart warms, and my chest swells. She's so beautiful. The way she stands waiting makes me feel like the most important person in the world. We embrace as I drop my hands down to her cheeks, and she pushes into me. The warmth of her tongue excites me as we duel. I pull out of our kiss and take a deep breath. I love the way she kisses me! We examine each other's eyes, and I tighten my grip to pull her closer to me. I tell her about my conversation with Jim and how he doesn't know Nicole wants to go to the dance.

"Don't worry," she explains, "he'll find out this afternoon."

I kiss her again and say, "I'm really going to miss you this afternoon. We haven't been alone since Saturday."

"That was only two days ago. Besides, you can see me after your workout today, just give me the key to your apartment, and I'll wait for you to come home."

What a fantastic idea. I fish the key out of my pocket and hand it to her. I live within easy walking distance of the school, so I know she'll get there just fine.

"What are you going to do while I'm gone?"

"Homework."

I give her another deep kiss and head on my way.

Nothing significant happens during practice because it's a weight room day. The coach says he's going to start timing us and expects us to do well. I decide not to shower so that I can get home to Christina sooner.