Eighteen Ch. 09

Story Info
Christina has strong desires for someone else...
8k words
4.81
6.6k
11
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 9 -- Nicole's Awakening

Monday, January 11th

Christina is at the kitchen table doing her homework--stark naked when I walk into the apartment. She looks up, smiles, and throws her arms out while standing up.

"Surprise! Welcome home, stud."

"Surprise is right. Wow! Good thing it wasn't my dad that walked in the door."

She blushes. "Uh...yeah. I didn't think of that."

Taking her into my arms, I kiss her and hold her tight. "You are the most beautiful sight in the world!"

She holds her nose and says, "Uhg...you need a shower! Didn't you take one after your workout?"

"No, I figured I'd take one with you...here."

"I already took one. Do I need another?"

"No. I'll go de-stinkify while you finish your homework."

Stepping out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and go back to the kitchen. Christina has her back to me, so I bend over, wrap her in my arms, and kiss her neck.

"Better?"

Leaning back into my embrace, she says, "Much!" Then, without warning, she stands, pulls my towel away, reaches between my legs, and grabs my cock. Holding onto it tightly, she leads me to my bedroom.

When she lies on my bed, I kneel in front of her. Placing my forefinger and thumb on each side of her vulva, I softly squeeze her flesh together and lick her smooth skin. Christina lets out a quiet moan as my tongue circles her clit. Then, sliding first one finger and then another, I press on her g-spot and slowly finger-fuck her. She squirms while her legs quiver and tense, but I hold on as her juices flow into my eager mouth.

I climb onto the bed and lie on top of her, my stiff shaft nestled tightly against her mound. Her arms wrap around my neck, and our kiss deepens while our hips grind. I pull my hips back, my crown searching for her enticing opening. When I find it, I slide home. Our hips rock and her legs wrap around me as we moan into each other's mouths.

I roll over and pull her on top, and she sits up, continuing to knead her pussy against my rigid shaft. Christina leans forward as she runs her fingers through my chest hair and grabs my pecs. When she pushes her pelvic bone into me and rubs her clit against my pubic hair, my shaft stiffens. That's when she pinches my nipples which causes a chill to run down my spine. I return the favor by taking hold of her tits and squeezing them. Rolling her nipples between my fingers, she throws her head back as another moan escapes her pursed lips.

"We need a condom," she says.

"In my nightstand drawer."

Ripping the foil packet open, she rolls it down my cock before climbing back in place. Then, placing her knees next to my hips, she reaches under, grabs my rod, puts it at her entrance, and slowly lowers herself about halfway before dropping.

Christina gyrates and rocks her hips while rubbing her clit against my abdomen. With each motion, my shaft slides in and out of her warm tunnel. When she speeds up, her breaths getting shorter, and she moans louder as she slams down onto me. I want to come, but then she slows and tenses while squeezing her walls around my cock. Her nectar dribbles down my balls as she leans down, breathing heavily, her stiff nipples teasing my chest hairs with each breath she takes.

I sit up, roll her onto her back, and gently pump into her as she locks her heels against my ass. I speed up, sawing into her at a rapid pace, like lumberjacks working on a tall redwood. I only slow to catch my breath before speeding back up. The pressure builds in my balls, deliciously aching and tingling, and I know what it means.

"I'm going to explode."

"Mmmm...," she moans with a smile.

My rod is in an organic vise when it expands, and her pussy contracts and I come hard. I'm afraid of breaking the condom, so I pull out while still unloading into it. Christina grabs my rod and pumps my shaft, milking every last drop from me. When we finish, I collapse on the bed next to her. There's sweat beading off us, and we're exhausted. I roll the condom off and fold it in a dirty sock before we turn toward each other and kiss deeply--our tongues battle for real estate to see who can stay in whose mouth longer.

When we pull apart, we rearrange our bodies so our heads can share my pillow. She turns on her side, resting her head on my chest as I fold my arms around her. We lie there in ecstasy. All I can think about is how I've missed her: I've missed holding her, I've missed being close to her, and I've missed her naked breasts pressing into me. Now that I have it all, I never want to let her go.

I kiss her forehead and loosen my grip. Christina rolls onto her back as I turn on my side and rest an arm and leg on her. Gazing at her, I absorb her beauty. Pleasant, satisfying, and comforting thoughts fill my mind and heart with her next to me. She's staring off into space, looking at the ceiling with a grin and a faraway expression on her face.

"Penny for your thoughts," I say.

"I was thinking of how two days is too long for us to go without making love and the euphoria of lying next to you afterward. I was thinking about how we can stop using condoms at the end of next week, and I'll actually be able to feel you come inside me. I was thinking...," she pauses and takes a deep breath. I don't move as I wait for her to finish her sentence. The pause is long, and I sense foreboding in the air.

"Tell me. Please."

"I was thinking about the other night when your dad had that threesome. Watching Karen and Joan touch and caress each other while they made love to him."

"That was fucking, not love. Sensual, yes. Erotic, yes, but not love."

She squints at me and gives me an exasperated look. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah. A threesome can be exciting, but it can get complicated too."

"How do you mean?"

"Well...if two of the players are really into each other, the third person can feel left out. If two of them are in love with each other, watching their partner with a third person can cause jealousy...to the point of ruining their relationship. In a threesome, love has to be removed from the equation, and it has to be enjoyed as straight sex and nothing more."

"You sound like you know this from experience."

"I've watched it happen enough times to see it be a gratifying experience and to see it turn into a disaster."

She looks at the ceiling with that far-off look again.

"What else?" I ask.

"Well...I don't know...uhm...okay," she pauses again. "Nicole and I were in the showers after dance class today, and she noticed I was shaved. She asked when it happened and why. I told her everything, including how stimulating it was to have you shave me. As I was talking, I subconsciously moved my hand down and began touching myself. Nicole's eyebrows raised before I realized what I was doing. She asked if it really felt that much better. I wanted her to touch me, but I was afraid to tell her to feel for herself. The thought of her hand caressing me got me wet. We've masturbated together, but we've never touched each other. Now, I wish we had. I told her how your tongue sliding across my smooth skin excites me and how I feel the ridges of your cock better without all the hair getting in the way."

Christina stops and looks worried. I kiss her on the cheek and ask her to keep going. She looks at me hesitantly before continuing, "Nicole turned around, and I couldn't stop staring at her ass. I had a strong desire to put my arms around her, fondle her tits, and feel her press against me. I wanted to take her nipples in my mouth and suck on them."

Another long pause, and she says, "I told her she should try shaving, but she said she didn't have a good reason to. I asked about Jim, and she said they'd fooled around a little, but they hadn't had oral sex. I offered to shave her, but she just shrugged and said she wasn't sure."

I sense the difficulty of her confession. She continues, "I love tasting myself on your lips, and I want to know if Nicole will be different. I'm curious to see what it's like...to be with a woman. But I don't think she'll go for it."

"Karen will," I suggest.

"I've thought about her, but I don't know her that well. Nicole is my best friend, and it's something I want to try with her."

There's silence again as I wait. Finally, rolling over, I lay on top of her, letting my length fall between her legs before looking into her eyes intently.

"I love you more than words can express. If this is something you want, go for it. I won't judge you, and I won't stop you. I want you to fulfill your dreams and desires."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"I mean, I don't want you to think I don't love you because I want to do this. I just have these feelings all of a sudden and don't know what to do with them."

"I've said it before--there's nothing you can say or do that will diminish how I feel about you. If you want to explore these new feelings, then you should."

Christina turns and looks at me with a little more enthusiasm in her eyes. "I want you there with us. I want the three of us to be together, but I don't know how to get Nicole to go along with it. I could tell her I was going to have you shave me again and that she could watch, and then if she wanted, you could shave her too."

"Don't you think that would weird her out: the thought of me shaving her? Besides, would you feel comfortable watching me touch another woman's vagina? You don't think you'd get jealous or mad because she got wet or because I got hard?"

She looks far off again. "You think you'd get aroused shaving her?"

"I don't see how I wouldn't."

"Do you like Nicole?" she asks with a worrisome look on her face.

"It's not that. I'll have my fingers between her legs, sliding my fingers along her labia and feeling her juices lubricate my fingers. I'm sure I'll get hard, and I might even have a difficult time keeping my tongue off her. It'll only be natural for me to have these carnal desires when I sit between her legs. It has nothing to do with love, and no, I don't have feelings for her. I have feelings, immeasurable passionate feelings, for you and only you. If I take part in this, it'll be for you, not her."

Christina leans into me, and we kiss deeply. Her nipples harden against my chest, and her pussy moistens against my stiff rod. I slide in and let myself rest inside her before I pump into her a few times. I'm not wearing a condom and don't want to get too excited, so I pull out and rest my cock on her abdomen.

We roll on our sides, and I hold her tight, contemplating what she just divulged. I realize how difficult it was for her to reveal her inner soul to me, and I want her to know how much I love her. I need her to understand that she can tell me anything, and it won't change how I feel about her.

"I love you," I say softly.

"I love you too."

"Why don't we shower, get something to eat, and I'll take you home."

She pulls her head back and raises her eyebrows. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" she asks playfully.

"Never! Here's a better idea, why don't we shower, get something to eat, and then come back here to make love all night long?"

She smiles and tries to get up, but I wrap my legs around her and hold her down with my arms. I softly tickle her armpit and waist, and she bursts out laughing while struggling to escape my hold. Rolling on top of her, I stop tickling her and kiss her neck and throat. Her lips invite me to her, so I delve into her mouth, letting my tongue explore her. Moving to my knees, I lift off her, raise her arms over her head, and hold them there. At first, she struggles but stops when we make out, and she gives herself to me. I kiss her neck again, my lips gently caressing her soft skin. Pulling my lips away, I gaze into her smiling eyes, and the love in my heart explodes as I soak in her beauty.

"We can't shower without getting off the bed," she whispers.

"I know, but I never want you to leave my side. You're my addiction."

"An addiction I will never let you get over."

I let her go, and we get up.

The shower gets to the right temperature, and we step into the streaming water. I soap her up, paying particular attention to her pussy and tits. Massaging her back, I run my fingers down her spine and between her cheeks before sliding my hand under her. I circle her thigh with my fingers and squeegee the soap down her leg.

Turning her around, I kiss her freshly rinsed landing strip, letting my tongue hook under her hood to catch her clitoris. My hands roam up her body and engulf her tits, squeezing them until I have her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, pinching them. I press into her, her body pinned against the wall while I kiss her neck and then dive into her lips.

She spins out from under me and massages my back and ass before her hands reach around and pinch my nipples. Sliding back between me and the wall, she kisses my throat before moving down and taking a nipple into her mouth. She then kisses across my pecs before sucking on my other nipple until it is taught and throbbing. She works her way down my abs and drops her mouth onto my stiff dick, slowly bobbing her head while sucking me off. Her hand holds my testicles firmly while her other plays with my asshole. She stands up after pulling her mouth away.

"Assume the position, stud."

I spread my legs and push my ass out a little while she pumps bodywash into her palms. She kneads my back muscles, working down my sides, and grabs hold of my glutes. Her fingers slide in my crack as she reaches under and grabs my cock and balls, giving them a squeeze. She soaps my legs and then turns me around, placing her arms around my neck as she pulls herself up. I hold her ass in my hands as she wraps her legs around me, and we kiss hard.

I want her bad. I want to slide my cock into her pussy and fuck her, but I know we don't have protection. It'll ruin the moment if I stop to get a rubber, so I just continue kissing her feverishly until she pulls away, gasping for air. I set her down, and we finish rinsing off so we can get dressed and I can take her home. My hard cock and aching balls beg to fuck her, but I have to show some kind of self-control and push the thoughts from my mind.

We decide to grab some food on the way, and when we walk into her house, her mom is in the living room, cleaning up.

She looks over her shoulder and smiles as she says, "Getting home from school kind of late, aren't we?"

"Yeah. I was over at Tom's doing homework, and then we went for burgers."

"Tom, what are you doing Wednesday evening?" her mom asks. "Christina has the night off, so I thought I'd make a nice dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"I'd love to! Thank you. Can I bring anything?"

"I'd say flowers," her mom chuckles, "but I don't want to get anyone in trouble. How about a salad?"

I laugh, remembering the last time I brought flowers. "Salad it is."

Tuesday, January 12th

It's lunchtime, and I'm sitting at our table listening to Christina talk about our double date for the upcoming dance; she's pretty excited about it.

Changing the subject, she says, "I have an idea on how to talk with Nicole about getting shaved."

Just then, Nicole walks up to the table and asks, "Talk to Nicole about what?"

"About the dance and when we're going shopping for dresses."

"Ah, yeah...dresses. Shopping!" she says with a grin. "Tom, would you mind if Christina and I spoke alone for a bit?"

"Not at all. I'll see you before practice," I say to Christina before kissing her and walking away.

When I get close to my next class, Jim yells out from down the hall. He trots down the hall to catch up to me, and we talk about where to take the girls for dinner. We decide on a nice steakhouse that's not too far from the school. He asks if I'm driving, and I explain that Christina has our transportation covered. He shrugs, and we agree to finalize things later. When the lunch period ends, we file into class.

***************

The bell in my last class finally rings, and I head off to meet Christina.

"Everything okay between you and Nicole?"

"More than okay," she says. "Nicole thinks she wants to try it. I told her you're going to shave me again on Saturday--"

"I work Saturday," I interrupt.

"I know." She continues, "I told her she's welcome to watch if she wants, and if she still feels like having it done afterward, then we'll take care of her. She said she isn't sure about you seeing her naked, and I told her that she doesn't have to strip down completely, just her panties."

"Just her panties?" I say, rather shocked.

"You sound like her. Stick with me here. I'm hoping she'll get turned on watching you shave me. If she gets as worked up as I think she will, I'll be able to take it to the next level."

"And you think you'll be okay with this?"

"See for yourself," she says as she guides my hand under her skirt to her soaked panties. I slide the gusset to the side and slip a finger into her. She moans when I take it out and put it in my mouth. "Convinced?" she asks.

"Mhmm," I answer. "We won't be able to do it until I get home Saturday evening. So where are we going to do this anyway? I mean, what if my dad's home?"

"If your dad's home, we'll do it another day, but at least she's agreed to watch."

She has a point. If Nicole gets turned on watching me shave Christina, she might be enticed to do more. I grab Christina around the waist and pull her in for a kiss. Our tongues dance around each other's mouths as she buries her fingers in my hair and pulls me tight against her. We finally part lips, and I look deep into her eyes. She has that twinkle she gets when she's excited about something.

"You're a little vixen, aren't you?"

"I wasn't before I met you," she says as she taps me on the nose with her finger.

I need to get to practice, so we say our goodbyes with an agreement to see each other at school tomorrow.

Wednesday, January 13th

I'm late meeting Christina for lunch and walk hurriedly to the table where we usually sit. Christina and Nicole are talking, so I slow and approach cautiously. Christina smiles brightly while Nicole gives a half-smile and excuses herself.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah...she's nervous about doing this. I told her that I was too before I had it done. She's worried about what you'll think of her if she goes through with it. I tried to explain that it won't be an issue for you and suggested it's better than getting waxed or shaved by a complete stranger. I just hope she doesn't back out."

"You sound pretty excited."

"Just thinking about it is fueling my fantasies. I came twice last night when I played with myself."

"I'd give anything to watch you masturbate. I just wish you'd save your orgasms for me," I plead.

"Yeah, right. Like you don't come when you jack off. Make you a deal...we don't play with ourselves when we're apart from each other," she offers.

I grimace and say, "I don't know if I could live up to that deal."

"Me either."

We spend the rest of our lunch talking about our week and dinner tonight when she tells me her parents want to speak to us about something.

"About what?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't sound like anything major. They did tell me, however, they want me to quit my job and focus on school for the rest of the year."

"I hope they don't ask us to stop seeing each other so frequently."

"I don't think they'll do that...at least. I hope not."

I change the subject and ask how we're getting to the dance, and she tells me her dad is renting a limo for the evening. She tells me to keep it a secret because she wants to surprise Nicole. She explains that everyone will meet at her house and that the driver will drop everyone back at her home after the dance. Lunch ends, so we give each other a quick kiss and get to our classes.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers