Eighteen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After practice, I go home to get ready for dinner at the Taylors. When I head out, I run into my dad coming up the stairs.

"Where ya' going, sport?"

"Christina's parents invited me over for dinner." My mind flashes back to my earlier conversation with Christina, and I wonder if he'll be home on Saturday. "Hey, Dad...what's your schedule like this weekend?"

"I'm going to Karen's on Friday after work, and I'll be home late Sunday night. Is there a problem?"

"No...no. I just wanted to know if I should expect anyone here for the weekend."

He nods, and I continue down the stairs to my car.

Passing through the store's flower section, I think about getting some but decide to stick with the salad.

I show up right on time, and dinner smells spectacular. The door opens, and my breath is taken away by Christina's beauty. She's dressed in a light blouse, skirt, and heels. I'm way underdressed.

"Wow! You're beautiful," I say. "What's the occasion?"

"Mom asked me to dress nice for dinner, so I did."

"Do I need to go home and change?"

"You're fine. Just kiss me!"

I walk in, give Christina a warm kiss, and then hand her the grocery bag. Mr. Taylor shakes my hand and suggests we go to the back porch while the ladies put the finishing touches on dinner. I follow him, wondering if I have another grilling in my near future.

"How's school?" he asks.

"Fine, my grades are good, and we have our first meet next month. I'm pretty anxious to compete and see how well I do. This is my first year, so I don't really know what to expect. I can outswim my teammates in practice, but I think they hold back."

"Which events will you swim?"

"The sprints for freestyle, breaststroke, and backstroke. I wanted to do fly, but I don't know it well enough. I also hope to get the anchor spots for our relays but won't know until we're timed."

He excuses himself and comes back a minute later with a couple of bottles.

"Beer?"

"No, thank you, I don't drink."

"A teenage boy that doesn't drink beer? I don't think I've ever met one of those," he teases.

"Well...," I pause, "my dad drinks, in my opinion, too much. I don't like the effects it has on him, so I made the decision to not drink."

"How about a root beer then?"

"That'll be great. Thank you for understanding."

He nods and excuses himself again, coming back a minute later.

Christina sticks her head out the back door and announces that dinner's ready, so we go inside and sit down. The meal looks and smells fabulous. Christina serves me, and I wait for Mrs. Taylor to take the first bite before I eat.

We enjoy the meal with small-talk until Mr. Taylor says, "There's something we'd like to discuss with the two of you."

I keep a straight face, but my stomach drops. The tone in his voice is more serious than I was hoping for.

He continues, "I have to leave town on business and will be back early next week." He looks at Christina. "Your mom is going with me. This will leave you home alone for almost a week. Are you okay with that?"

Christina thinks for a minute and replies, "Yeah, sure. As long as there's food in the house, I'll be fine."

"We'll leave a card and a little cash so you can buy food if you need it." He then looks at me and says, "Tom, you're welcome to come over, but no parties and no wild nights. You can use the spa if you want, but wear something other than that Speedo in our hot tub."

"I promise I won't even bring it over."

He looks at both of us. "Any questions or concerns?"

Christina and I look at each other, and she has that twinkle in her eye like something's up. She shrugs and tells her dad that she'll be fine and then asks if it's okay for Nicole to come over.

Mr. Taylor nods. "It's fine if she comes over. She can even spend the night if it's okay with her parents."

Christina smiles. "Thanks, Daddy. I love you."

"Love you too, sweetie."

We finish our meal, and Christina offers our services to clean up so they can pack and take care of whatever else is needed for their trip.

Christina's eyes sparkle. "Well...this worked out great!"

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me," she chuckles. "Telling my dad you're going to skinny dip in the spa."

"I didn't say that! I said I wouldn't wear my Speedo."

"Okay, smart guy, what suit will you wear then?" she laughs.

A grin escapes as I say, "My birthday suit, of course. It's the only other one I have."

"I'll ask Nicole if she wants to stay with me."

I frown, "What about me?"

"You want to stay the night?" she asks mockingly. "I had no idea." She elbows me and laughs. "I plan on you staying here every night. Too bad we have those big tests on Friday, or we could cut school and spend the day in bed!"

"Don't forget that I have work all week."

"Can you switch with someone and get Friday and Saturday off or maybe work an earlier shift on Saturday?"

"I'll ask around tomorrow."

We finish cleaning up and go into the living room to flip on the boob tube.

I sit on the couch, and Christina lies down with her head in my lap. She pulls a blanket over her as a movie comes on. Sliding my hand under her blouse, I pinch her nipple and give her a smile. Next, my hand moves over to her other tit and massages it as she pushes her head down into my lap and snuggles in.

My hand goes lower, pulling the hem of her skirt up, and she separates her legs a little as my hand glides up her thighs. I rub her crotch over her panties, feeling her warmth, and then push them to the side to reach her clit. My cock hardens a little, and Christina moves her head around, teasing my thickening shaft. Her pussy flowers as I caress her slickened lips. I gently pull on her labia while nonchalantly sliding my fingers up and down her folds.

A commercial comes on, so she reaches up, puts her hands around my neck, and pulls herself up. I put my arm around her and pull her in close as we kiss deeply, ignoring whatever is on the television. Eventually, the movie ends, and I don't even know what it was about. That happens when you spend more time making out than watching what's going on. When I see the time, I realize that it's time to go home, so Christina walks me to the door, where we have one last passionate kiss, and I tell her goodnight.

Thursday, January 14th

Christina and Nicole are sitting at our favorite table during lunch. I approach cautiously, and I'm glad Nicole doesn't excuse herself when I sit down.

"So, are you guys going to play house for the next few days?" Nicole asks.

"I don't know about that, but I plan on being there as much as possible," I answer.

"What are you going to do if I stay there?"

"Be thankful someone's there to keep my pretty girl company."

Nicole smiles, gets up, and leaves.

"What was that all about?" I ask.

"Nicole's afraid of being the third wheel when you come over."

"I can understand that. What did you tell her?"

"Nothing really...I wanted to tell her she could join in but didn't think that'd go over well." She smiles. "Having her there will give me a chance to get her to loosen up."

"Don't get mad at me for saying this, but...this should be fun to watch!"

"I'm counting on you watching, and maybe you'll even be able to participate."

My cock twitches when she says this, and I give her a grin, "Just let me know how I can help. Can I come over tonight after work?"

"If you don't, I'm sending a search and rescue team after you. We have our big tests tomorrow so we'll probably be studying when you get there. OH! And remember to bring your stuff for school tomorrow so you won't have to go home."

"As you wish. I'll be on my semi-best behavior," I tease as we part ways.

***************

My second to last class is Study Hall, and I plan to use the time to bone up for tomorrow's test. We meet in the library, and I sit at a table in the back where it's quiet, so I'm not bothered by others. Unfortunately, I'm engrossed in my textbook and startled when a couple walks up and asks if they can sit down. I tell them I don't care because I'm just studying for a test, and they both snicker.

The guy looks high and has a scraggly face with dirty shoulder-length blond hair. His clothes are baggy and disheveled. The girl introduces herself as Jesse. She's probably five-ten with long brown wavy hair, an olive complexion, and soul-piercing, emerald green eyes. She's wearing Dittos and a t-shirt that's cropped just below her tits. She isn't wearing a bra, so the imprints of her nipples are very noticeable, and her boobs jiggle when she moves. It's difficult not to look because of the temptation of seeing more than I should. Blood rushes to my cock, and I worry about them seeing my tented pants.

She sits down to read while he stretches out in a chair and chills. About ten minutes go by when she gets up and then sits sideways on the guy's lap. They make out, and her shirt rises, exposing the bottom of her breasts all the way to her areolas. This doesn't make it any easier to study. How does a slouch like him get a girl like her anyway? I try ignoring them, but then he uses both hands to fondle her tits.

She slaps his hand and whispers, "Not here."

They kiss some more as he lifts her shirt and pinches her hard nipples.

"Nice, aren't they?" he asks. She giggles and slaps his hand again.

"They're very nice," I answer with a catch in my voice.

He lifts her shirt again and leans around to suck her nipple into his mouth while kneading her other tit. She moans and pulls his head into her chest as he cups her mound and rubs his hand around, giving her a squeeze. She kisses him again, and then he lets go of her as he gets up and says he has to leave.

Jesse pulls her shirt down while sitting back in her chair. "He's such a tease."

"Not much of a boyfriend to get you worked up and leave you hangin' like that."

"He's not my boyfriend. He's just a boy that's a friend." Then, changing the subject, she says

"I'm Tom Griffin. I moved here a couple of months ago."

"I've seen you in the hallway and at lunch with Christina Taylor."

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend. You know Christina?"

"I know of her. We've never run in the same circles, but we've always attended the same schools."

I nod, and she looks like she's going to say something else but then drops her head into her book instead. I keep studying until the bell rings and tell her goodbye as I go to my next class.

The vision of Jesse's tits being massaged, and her hard nipples, are burned into my memory, and it's a challenge to push the thoughts out.

As usual, I meet Christina after my last class. I take her into my arms, and we make out. I'm semi-hard from thinking about the library, and she notices, so I tell her what happened.

"I'm jealous," she says.

"Jealous I watched a girl get her nipples sucked, or jealous it wasn't you?"

"Both. But I don't want my nipples sucked by that guy!"

I smile, "It was quite the show. Maybe you can find a reason to be with me in the library someday, and we can reciprocate," I say teasingly, and she responds by jabbing me in the stomach.

"Okay, Romeo, I'll see you tonight. You need to get to practice."

***************

After work, I go home, eat some dinner, shower, and change my clothes. Then, I grab what I need for school tomorrow and am ready to walk out the door when Dad stops me and asks where I'm going. I tell him I'm going to Christina's house to study for a test.

"With clothes and a toothbrush?"

I give him a huge grin and say, "I may not make it home tonight."

"Do you have some condoms, just in case?"

"Yeah, they're in my pocket."

"Okay, then. Be careful and don't get in trouble." That seems to be his motto lately.

I get to Christina's later than expected and knock. Nicole answers the door.

"Yo...Christina...your prince is here," she yells.

"Why do you have to be like that?" I ask as I step towards the door.

"A girl can have some fun, can't she?"

"As much as she wants. I never get in the way of a girl having some fun."

Nicole gives me a polite smile and opens the door wider to let me in. Christina comes bouncing down the stairs in a short skirt and crop top. She's just the way I like her, commando. She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around me. I lift her shirt and place my mouth on her tit to suck on it, and she holds the back of my head tightly against her. She throws her head back, causing her long hair to fly over her shoulders as she gives a long moan. Christina lifts her shirt away from her other boob, so I pay homage to that one also.

"Really? Is this where I get to see the live Christina and Tom show?"

I look at Nicole and answer, "I've been asked to be on my best...well...semi-best behavior, but when I'm around this sexy woman, it's hard to control myself."

Nicole looks at my crotch and, in a snarky tone, says, "It's hard alright."

I take her innuendo a step further and wink at her and say, "Semi-hard...for now."

We make our way to the kitchen, with Christina still wrapped around me, where the girls have their study materials spread out. I set my books down and ask where I should put my things. Christina drops from around my waist, takes my stuff, and skips up the stairs. When she comes back a few minutes later, I have my books open and am taking notes.

The girls eventually announce they're done studying, so I close my books and get up for a drink of water. Christina comes behind me and gives me a hug as her hand drops down to my crotch. Moaning, she reaches into my shorts, clasps her hand around my prick, and squeezes. I turn around and lift her shirt to palm her tits and pinch her nipples. We make out, having no regard for Nicole sitting there staring at us.

"Really, you two. Do you have to do that in front of me?"

"Kiss or play with him?" Christina asks.

"Both, but especially fondling each other."

"If you saw his cock, you'd want to touch it all the time too."

"It can't be all that great."

Christina's eyes brighten. "Wanna see it?"

Nicole scoffs, "Yeah, right...like he's going to whip it out, right in front of me and like...you'd even let him."

"It's no biggie...when we're at his place, we walk around nude all the time." She turns to me. "Right?"

"Yeah, I'm actually more comfortable without clothes. I'm only wearing them now to be nice to you. I don't want to freak you out or make you uncomfortable."

"Yeah, right," she says unbelievingly. She pauses and gets an evil grin. "Okay then, I dare you to take your clothes off."

I look at Christina, and she shrugs as she drops her skirt and pulls her t-shirt over her head. When I finish undressing, she lifts herself back onto me, and we make out some more. It's stimulating to have someone watch us, and my cock gets hard. Christina drops her ass and pushes my tip into her pussy, sending a shiver down my arms. I barely slide into her snatch before she raises off me, popping my cock free and letting it hit my stomach. She rocks her hips to press my shaft against her clit and then smashes it between our bellies.

Christina leans back a little, and I look at Nicole with a smirk, "Too much for you?"

Her eyes are focused on my stiffened rod and then dart up to ogle Christina's tits. "Uhm...no...uhm...I'm okay," she says, swallowing hard. "I can't believe you guys are actually doing that in front of me!"

I ease up on her. "Really...if it's too much, I'll put my clothes back on. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No...uhm...really, I'm okay," she says like she's trying to convince herself.

Christina gives Nicole a wicked grin. "If you want, you can take your clothes off too."

She puts her hands up in defense. "I think that just might be too much for me."

The wheels turn in Christina's head, and it's easy to tell that she has an idea. "Let's get in the spa!"

Nicole relaxes as she replies, "Uhh...sure...okay."

Christina and I go out back to fire up the heater while Nicole goes upstairs to change. When she comes back down, she's wearing a bikini, and my breath hitches as my eyes widen. I can't believe what a great body she has. Her breasts are full, and she's proportioned perfectly. Her nipples push through the small triangles covering her areolas, and her high-cut bottoms show off her camel toe. I don't know if it's a thong, but I'm hoping she'll turn around so I can see. I'm behind Christina, and she feels my cock twitch.

I put my arms around her and kiss her neck as I whisper in her ear, "Wow! You sure know how to pick 'em."

She whispers back, "Easy boy...down." She takes hold of my hard dick that's pressing into her back and continues, "Don't scare her."

Nicole steps out the back door and walks towards us as Christina asks her, "You don't normally wear your suit in my spa. Why now?"

She squints at Christina and says, "It's usually just the two of us."

Christina shrugs, and we get in the water, which still isn't up to temperature, so we keep the bubbles off. The spa light is on, and it's easy to see Christina's hand rubbing my cock under the water. Nicole coyly watches as I put my arm around Christina and squeeze her boobs and nipples. Nicole's hand goes between her legs and seeing her interest, I get an idea.

"Do you mind if I sit on the edge of the spa?" I ask Nicole.

She gulps in a breath and casually answers, "No, that's fine."

Placing my hand on Christina's, I give it a squeeze, so she'll know not to let go as I get out of the water. As I settle on the side, Christina leans over and starts giving me a blowjob.

Nicole's eyes become shark-like: big and round, and I see her hand moving slowly between her legs. Christina swirls her tongue around my crown and then engulfs me. I put my hand on the back of her bobbing head to urge her to keep going. Nicole is focused on what Christina is doing and doesn't notice me watching her. She lowers one of her triangles and pulls on her nipple while her hand still rubs between her legs. My cock pulses, and Christina looks up at me. I nod towards Nicole, and Christina looks over and asks Nicole if she wants some.

Hypnotically, Nicole wades over, puts her hand around my rod, and gently jerks me while looking at Christina for approval. When she nods, Nicole puts her lips over me and takes me into her mouth. Christina joins in, their tongues swiping up and down my cock. They take turns swirling their tongues around my crown and placing their lips around my shaft while sucking. I can tell Christina is trying to be careful, but occasionally their tongues or lips touch. My cock pulses each time I think they're going to kiss. It's evident that Christina wants Nicole but is holding off for the right moment.

Nicole's lost in her lust, focusing on seeing how much of my cock she can get down her throat when Christina reaches around Nicole's back, unties her top, and removes it. Christina settles behind Nicole, her breasts pressed into Nicole's back, and reaches around to pull on her nipples. Nicole moans long and low as her mouth is wrapped around my cock. My balls twitch, and I push my desire to come down deep. Next, Christina swings around to get under Nicole and licks her nipples. She sucks on them, giving them kisses before untying Nicole's bottoms and flinging them onto the deck. She then takes a nipple back into her mouth and fingers Nicole's clit, causing her to buck her hips and moan louder.

Christina comes back up and joins Nicole on my cock. Their tongues glide along my rod while one or the other kisses it. They alternately take my head between their lips and suck on it, sharing it freely. They hold onto it as they feed it to each other, and their lips finally meet, and they kiss. They intermittently make out while sucking and licking my cock. Christina's lips play with my balls while fingering my asshole, and Nicole sucks my rod deep into her mouth.