Eighteen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls twitch again, and I don't know how much longer I can hold out, so I decide to steer things in a different direction. Lifting Christina out of the water, I lay her on the concrete.

Starting at her navel, I kiss her stomach and move lower towards her clit. Nicole gets out of the water and moves to Christina's side. Forming my lips around her button, I flick her clit with my tongue, spawning a flinch. Nicole puts her hand on Christina's stomach and slowly slides it up to Christina's boob, and gives it a squeeze. I lift Christina's legs and use my tongue to tease her pussy, darting my tongue into her. I replace my tongue with two fingers, and Christina's breaths become labored. She's in heaven now. Nicole is playing with her tits, my fingers are fucking her, and I'm sucking on her clit.

Christina emits loud moaning grunts, so Nicole leans down and clasps their lips together. I watch their tongues engage as Nicole keeps Christina's boobs in her hands, playing with her nipples. Nicole's ass is right next to me, with her swollen, glistening labia pushing between her cheeks. I invade her with my finger, putting my thumb on her mound, and pinch them together. I work her g-spot as I finger her. Both girls are moaning and panting now. Christina stiffens and arches her back as she gives off a loud grunt and floods my mouth with her ambrosia.

I leave her nether regions and kiss her nipples and mouth, leaving traces of her juices where Nicole will most likely taste her. Focusing on Nicole, I add a second finger into her pussy, and rapidly thrust in and out of her. She has the cutest little rosebud, and I want to lick around her tightened star while I fuck her with my fingers. I restrain my lustful thoughts, though, and focus on trying to give her an orgasm. Her ass quivers and she makes the low guttural noise of a woman being satisfied. Christina reaches up and takes Nicole's tit into her mouth and sucks in as much as she can. Nicole reacts by pulling her boob away and kissing Christina before sucking on her nipples again. I know Nicole can taste Christina's nectar I left behind and my cock pulses. Pre-cum dribbles out of my slit, and I'm so close that it won't take much for me to blow my load. I take my fingers from Nicole and place them in Christina's mouth, which she eagerly sucks on.

The sexual barriers between Christina and Nicole have been smashed as they come up for air and sit on the edge of the spa, recovering. They lean into each other and share a long passionate kiss while they fondle each other's tits. My hand finds my cock, and I jerk it hard until I spray my chest and abdomen with semen. When they finish kissing, they have huge smiles on their faces as they gaze at each other.

"Well, that was interesting. I didn't expect that to happen," Nicole says.

"Are you okay?" Christina asks.

"Yeah." Nicole smiles. "It was fun. I really liked it." Her smile turns to worry. "You can't tell anyone about this!"

"Are you kidding? There's no way. This is for us and only us to know," Christina says.

Nicole's smile turns to a grin as her eyes fill with lust. "Can I watch you guys fuck?"

"Yes," Christina hisses. "But let's go inside where we'll be more comfortable." Christina then leans over, licks the cum from my chest and stomach, and gives Nicole another kiss, sharing my cum with her.

We turn the spa off and dry ourselves as Nicole hangs her suit on a chair to dry. I have a distinct feeling we won't be wearing clothes around the house for the next week.