Eighteen Ch. 15

Story Info
Tom's races. Tom & Christina plan their future.
13.2k words
4.77
4k
6
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers

Chapter 15 -- Tom's Races

Friday, February 19th

There are a lot of spectators in the stands. I know my friends are among them, but I'm not able to pick them out. It doesn't matter that I can't see them; just knowing they are there gives me extra motivation to do my best today. My stomach churns because I'm eager to compete. Being excited and anxious is taking a toll on my nerves, so I pace while waiting for my first race.

When the coach sees me, he walks over and gives me a personal pep talk, encouraging me to focus on my training and nothing else. This calms me a bit, but my muscles are wound tight, like a twisted rubber band, so I ask Mark if this is how I'm supposed to feel before a meet. He tells me that it's okay to be nervous but not to focus on it, and he shows me how to shake my muscles to loosen up. This helps quite a bit.

My short race is first--only two laps; the fifty free. The longer events will come later when I swim the one-hundred free and the two medley relays where I'll be the anchor.

Placing both of his hands on my shoulders, Mark looks me in the eye and says, "Tom, just swim like you do in practice. You'll be fine. Now take a deep breath and try to relax."

It's finally time for my first heat.

Glancing to my right, I watch my competitors get on their blocks. Climbing onto my block, I look down at my feet to make sure they are positioned the way I've been trained. I want everything to be perfect. Then, I look to my right again to measure the guys I'll be swimming against. I'm intimidated by a couple of them, but remember Mark's advice and shake my limbs.

The official tells us to take our marks, so I bend over and get into my grab start stance. Lifting my head, I focus on the water and smell the chlorine as it wafts into my nostrils. It seems like forever before the horn blows, but once it does, I push off with my legs and let my arms swing forward to get the best dive start possible. The rest becomes instinct when I break the surface and pull myself through the water, kicking hard to propel myself forward.

Approaching the T at the end of the lane marker, I know my turn is coming up. I wait until I get to the right place, tuck my chin, and pull my legs over my body, completing my somersault. Blowing water from my nose as I do this, my feet hit the wall. I tuck my knees against my chest as my momentum continues to propel me forward and then spring forward, pushing away as hard as I can. Then, I perform a few dolphin kicks to drive myself toward the finish, and when I break the surface, I quickly bring my arm forward and dig. My body accelerates as I resume my freestyle kick and pull myself through the cold water.

Before I know it, my two laps are over when my palm hits the wall. I quickly look around to see who finished before me and can't believe my eyes when I'm a length ahead of the second-place swimmer. Slinging my arms over the lane marker, I rest on it for a few seconds to catch my breath. I'm still in awe that I finished first. I can do this!

When I climb out of the pool, the coach and Mark are there to congratulate me. They tell me to find someplace to relax until my next race. Sitting on the pool deck with my back against a concrete wall, I watch the other heats. I'm focusing on the various techniques other swimmers have when I'm shaken from my trance by two competitors who join me. I immediately recognize them and am shocked!

"Good race, Tom," Marco tells me.

"Thanks! You saw it?"

"I'm the guy you beat. I didn't know you were that good of a swimmer."

"Well...I have to give credit to my coach and teammates. They worked with me a lot to get me ready for this."

"I think you underestimate your ability," Lindsay says as they sit down next to me.

"I didn't know you guys were on the swim team," I said.

"Yeah, well...you weren't at our school long enough to know, I suppose. But, if you had come to a water polo game, you would have seen me play," Marco says.

"I guess. I was so pissed the coach wouldn't let me join the team that I wrote off the whole idea of swimming...until I moved here anyway."

"Is your girlfriend here?" Lindsay asks.

"Yeah. She's somewhere in the crowd with some of my friends," I brag.

Lindsay looks into the crowd, but when she sees me watching her, she quickly diverts her stare. She smiles at me and then gets up and walks away.

"Well...I'm not going to wish you luck because I have a feeling we're going to be racing against each other some more," Marco says as he joins his sister and walks away.

I'm shocked. First off, they are on their swim team. Second, I beat Marco, I...beat...Marco! And lastly, they came over and talked to me. I don't want my victory to go to my head, so I shake it off and focus on my upcoming races.

The rest of the meet goes like my first race. We were behind a little before my leg in each of the medley relays, but I swam as hard as possible and pulled out wins for us. I didn't look for Marco in any of my heats because I didn't want to be intimidated, knowing I would be racing against him. When Lindsay raced, though, I silently cheered her on.

When the meet ends, I go into the locker room, shower, change, and get to the bus. All the guys punch me on the shoulder as they walk by my seat to congratulate me on how well I did. I'm excited and can't wait to see Christina so we can talk about the meet.

***************

Christina, Jesse, and Nicole wave when I step off the bus, so I go over to them. Christina jumps in my arms and gives me a kiss while Mark walks over to Jesse, and she congratulates him on how well he did. I tell Christina I'm starving, and she suggests we get something to eat.

"You guys going with us?" I ask Jesse and Nicole.

"No," they both answer at the same time.

"I have homework and don't want to see your PDA," Jesse teases.

"I'm meeting Clark at the mall," Nicole says.

Christina and I get some burgers and talk about the swim meet.

"Was that Lindsay I saw you talking to?" Christina asks.

"Yeah. Turns out that she and her brother, Marco, are on the swim team."

"No kidding? So that was her brother that was with her?"

"Yep."

I see the wheels turning in Christina's head, but she doesn't say more about Lindsay or Marco, so I drop it.

When we finish eating, I take Christina home. We enter the house, and her dad asks me how I did. I'm about to give him the results when Christina cuts me off and narrates each of my events. She explains that one of the schools we swam against is one of the best in the state and usually wins everything, but not this time because I beat them out. This is news because the coach didn't tell us anything about the other schools we were competing against. I want to brag about beating Marco, but I know they won't understand how much that means to me, so I keep quiet about it.

Her dad pats me on the back and says, "Good job."

Christina goes up to her room to drop off her school stuff and comes back down and stands next to me in the entryway.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I ask.

"I don't know," she says. "I'm used to you working and didn't think about going out tonight. What are you in the mood to do?"

"I'm kinda tired, physically, but my mind is racing a mile a minute."

Christina asks her parents what they're doing tonight, and they tell her they're going to watch a movie they just bought. When they invite us to join them, Christina looks at me, and I shrug in agreement.

We make some popcorn and grab some sodas before meeting her parents in the living room. Christina plops down on my lap with her back resting against her dad when I sit on the sofa next to him. He looks at me questionably, but when Christina turns around and kisses him on the cheek, he smiles. Mr. Taylor puts his arm around his wife, and she snuggles into him as he presses Play on the remote.

The phone rings just as the opening credits end, and Mr. Taylor hits the Pause as Christina jumps up to answer it.

"It's your dad, Tom."

I go to the phone, wondering why the heck he's calling. "What's up, Dad?"

"What are you doing, Son?"

"Getting ready to watch a movie. What's up?"

"Are you going to be here tomorrow around two?"

"I can be. What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to be here. A coach from UCLA called and wants to meet with us."

"Really? Uh, yeah, I'll be sure I'm home then," I answer before saying goodbye and hanging up the phone.

Christina and her parents look at me and ask if everything's okay.

"I think so. I mean, I don't have any reason to think something is wrong," I say. "It's just that," I pause before continuing with an unsure tone in my voice, "a university coach called and wants to meet with my dad and me tomorrow."

"Why?" Christina asks.

"I don't know."

"Can I be there?" she asks.

"I don't see why not," I say.

Her parents look at each other, smile, and start the movie. It's a good show, but the company is better because I love hanging out with the Taylors. When the video ends, Christina walks me to the door, and I wrap my arms around her tight and give her a long kiss. She asks if she can come over in the morning, and I tell her that she's welcome to come over anytime she wants.

Saturday, February 20th

I wake up after the best sleep I've had in a long time, not a single dream. The morning sun streams through my window, and someone's lying next to me. I look over, and it's Christina. My brain is foggy and confused as I wipe the sleep from my eyes because I know I went to bed alone last night. When did she get here? She's fast asleep as I turn towards her, and she cuddles into me. Putting my arm around her, I pull her closer and look at the clock, it's nine, so I fall back asleep. An hour later, I wake again when I feel her stir, and she's staring at me. She kisses me on the cheek and tells me, good morning.

"Good morning to you. When did you get here?"

"About eight."

"Your parents didn't wonder why you left so early?"

"No. My dad was still asleep, and my mom knew I wanted to spend the day with you."

"Hmmm...," I moan. "I wish I could wake up every morning with you next to me."

"I can tell," she says as she grabs my morning wood.

Christina climbs on top of me and slowly moves her hips to guide my cock into her wet pussy.

"Wow...you're ready to go," I say.

Christina kisses my nose as she leans down and begins rocking her hips. She's warm and inviting, and when she sits back up, I cup her tits in my hands and squeeze them. Kneading her mounds, I pull on her nipples as they roll between my fingers. She speeds up and places her hands on my pecs for support as she bounces. On her downstrokes, her ass slaps against me hard, and guttural moans escape her throat. Christina throws her head back and whips her hair side-to-side as she fucks me. She stiffens when she comes and then collapses on my chest, breathing hard, so I roll us over and lay on top of her.

Sitting back on my haunches, I guide my cream-covered shaft back into her. Her pussy is super slippery, so I thrust in and drive my cock to the hilt. Then, I pull out slowly. She grunts as she opens her eyes and licks her lips. I thrust in again, and her brows furrow as her eyes squint. I repeat my actions, slowly pulling out and then driving in hard.

Leaning down, I kiss her forehead and then whisper in her ear, "I'm going to come now. Are you ready?."

She nods. Speeding up, I drive hard and fast until my balls tense.

Christina senses what's coming, so she puts her hands around my neck and holds tight. I drive in forcefully and stay inside her, not moving. I come hard. Waves of cum burst into Christina's womb as my balls churn. Her hips rise to meet me while her walls contract around my cock, and then her legs quiver. A drop of sweat falls from the tip of my nose and lands on her lips. Her tongue reaches out and licks the salty drop away, and she smiles. When she collapses and lets out a deep sigh, I gently move my hips, mixing our juices until I soften and fall out. Her beauty takes my breath away as I hover over her on my elbows.

"Let me clean you off," she requests in a quiet tone.

"Only if you let me return the favor."

We switch places, and she turns around, bringing her dripping pussy close to my nose, causing my desire to rise. She takes me in her mouth and bathes me with her lips and tongue while I drink her in, exploring every crevice and consuming every drop possible. I'm stiff again as she turns around to face me.

"I don't think we have time for another round," I say.

Wrapping my legs around Christina's waist as she lies on top of me, She drops on top of me and nestles her head under my chin. We stay like this for a few minutes, soaking in our love for each other.

"We should get up," I say.

"Can't we just stay like this all day?" she asks.

"I wish."

She rolls off of me, and I get up and open my door. Looking out, I see the coast is clear, so we scurry to the bathroom so we can shower together. After dressing, we walk out to the front room to find my dad sitting in his chair.

"Well, you two lovebirds finally emerge."

"Sorry, Dad. I got in late last night."

He looks at Christina and smiles when he asks, "You spend the night?"

"No. I got here around eight and crawled into bed with my Prince Charming."

"How'd you get in?" he asks Christina. Then he looks at me without waiting for an answer and asks, "Did you leave the door unlocked?"

"No. I forgot to tell you; I gave her a key. It's okay, isn't it?"

He looks at Christina and then back at me. "I don't mind, as long as she understands that she may walk in on me naked or having fun with some friends."

"I know that," she interjects. "I promise to duck out if Tom isn't here, and you're not expecting visitors."

My dad nods and says, "It won't bother me if you're here. I just don't want you to be startled by what you may walk in on." He then changes the subject and asks, "You kids hungry? There's food in the kitchen."

"Ravenous," we both say at the same time.

We go into the kitchen, eat and clean up the mess before gathering the dirty laundry. The hampers are missing.

"Dad, where's the hampers so I can start the laundry?" I yell from my room.

"Don't worry about the chores. I'll take care of them today."

I stick my head around the corner to see if it's really my dad sitting there. He sees me with a shocked look on my face and begins chuckling.

"I want you ready to sit down with the coach when he gets here," he says.

"OH. Right. Did he say why he's coming?"

My dad chuckles again, "You don't know?"

"No."

"He's coming here to recruit you. He wants you to swim for them."

Christina pokes her head around the corner and says, "Really?"

"That's insane," I say. "I've only had one meet."

"Well," my dad continues, "you must've made one hell of an impression because they don't come out to visit just anyone."

Christina and I look at each other, bewildered.

"I better change then!" I say.

Changing out of my t-shirt and shorts, I put on some slacks and a button-down shirt.

***************

There's a knock at the door, so I open it. It's the coach and a couple of college students. He introduces himself and them, telling us they'll be swimming in the upcoming Summer Olympics. I invite them in, offer them a seat and some water. They don't want anything to drink, and the coach goes right into his spiel.

He tells us that he was at the meet to scout some athletes from another school when he saw me swim. He spoke with my coach during the competition and learned this is my first year to compete. He's amazed at my ability and wants me to commit to swimming for them.

"Do you play water polo, too?" he asks.

"I've never played, but I've practiced at one of my old high schools."

I tell him that I'm not sure if I can afford the tuition because I haven't heard back about my financial aid or scholarship applications.

"That's not a problem," he says, "I'll give you a full ride. You won't have to worry about housing, food, tuition, books, or any other school expenses."

Wow! Really? "Uhm...I want to go to the same university as Christina, so I'm not sure if it would be right for me to commit until the acceptance letters arrive."

He asks Christina about her GPA and then says she'll be guaranteed acceptance if I commit. I look at her, and her eyes are big. This school is her number one choice, but I don't tell him that.

"How long do I have to make a decision?"

"Two weeks. Tom...this offer is conditional. You need to keep your grades up, and you will have to try out and make the team over the summer. If you make the team, then the scholarship will take effect." He pauses, looks at each of us, and then continues, "There is one last thing, and this is important. You and your family cannot talk about this with anyone. It must be kept confidential." He looks at Christina and continues, "Christina, the same goes for your family. You are involved in this deal, so I expect you'll discuss it with your parents, but it cannot be discussed with anyone else."

"What about my coach?" I ask.

"We've already spoken. He won't discuss it with anyone but you and his administration. I expect he won't want your teammates to know."

I take his card, shake his hand, and thank him. I tell him that I'll call him with my answer. We shake hands again, and they leave.

After shutting the door, we explode in excitement. My dad tells me it's my decision and that opportunities like this don't happen to just anyone. He explains that schools are stingy with their aquatic scholarships and that I should take it seriously. I tell him I want to speak with Christina's parents and my coach before accepting.

"I understand, Son," he says as he slaps me on the back. "I'm proud of you. Being able to do this with all you've gone through shows a real work ethic. Nice job!"

"Thanks, Dad." He's never told me that he's proud of me before. Hearing those words from his lips almost brings tears to my eyes, but I push my emotions down. My relationship with him has come a long way since last summer, and it makes me super happy.

Christina and I get some lunch on the way to her parent's house, and when we walk inside, her dad asks how the meeting went. I'm about to explain when Christina cuts me off and enthusiastically tells them about being offered a full ride and that I might get to play water polo too. Her dad shakes my hand, congratulates me, and asks if I accepted the offer. I tell him that I haven't because I wanted to speak with them and my coach first.

He looks at Christina and asks what she'll do if she's not accepted there and if she's prepared to attend a different university. She gives me a hug and tells her dad that she doesn't have to worry about it. He looks confused, so I explain that the coach guaranteed Christina's acceptance if I committed. Her parents look at each other and then at me and smile.

"You have a big decision to make, son."

"I know."

He slaps me on the back and says, "Good man."

"Uhm...Dad?" Christina asks. "The coach said that we're not allowed to discuss this with anyone. We were only allowed to tell you because I will be accepted if Tom commits."

"Not a problem, sweetheart. Mum's the word," her dad says.

"Tom?" Mrs. Taylor asks, "Would you like to have dinner with us tonight to celebrate?"

"That'd be awesome. What can I bring?"

"I understand you're a great cook and was hoping you'd make some of that delicious cheesecake Christina told us about."

"Sure. I'd love to." Christina and I are standing there holding hands when I continue, "I'll need to go to the store to get the stuff for it."

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
170 Followers