Eighteen Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday morning, and I'm at work. I ask my boss if I can speak with him and he agrees, so we go into his office. We talk about reducing my hours, and I tell him that I want to swim in college, but I need more personal and study time to keep my grades up. He asks if cutting two days a week from my schedule will be enough, and I tell him I think it will, so we shake hands, and he thanks me for the hard work I do.

I finish my shift and go home, dead tired. I completely forgot that Christina's parents left town this afternoon, but I'm quickly reminded when I step into my front room and see my girlfriend standing there.

Christina follows me into my room, where I drop my stuff, and let her know that my work hours have been reduced. She immediately jumps on me, wrapping her arms and legs around me as we kiss. I don't know why, but she really likes doing this, and it causes me to fall back on my bed. I lie there as she sits on me and tells me to take a shower. I do as instructed, and when I step out of the bathroom, I smell something delicious. Walking into the kitchen, I find Christina making dinner. It's late, but she says I need to eat to keep my energy up as she flips my flaccid member upwards.

I feel much better after my shower and eating dinner. When I finish, I go to wash the dishes, but Christina slaps my ass and tells me to get dressed while she takes care of it. I give her a questioning look, and she tells me that she's gathered some clothes for me because I'm spending the night with her. So I get dressed, grab my stuff, and we leave.

When we arrive, I take Christina's hand to help her out of the car. Instead of letting go, I pull her to me and grab her waist. When I have her secure, I pick her up, flop her over my shoulder, and carry her inside. She's laughing hysterically when I drop her on the couch next to Jesse.

"Great!" Jesse says teasingly. "Is it my turn to babysit you guys?"

Christina's face is red from the combination of laughing and being upside down, and she turns to Jesse, wraps her arms around her, and kisses her on the cheek.

"You know you love us. Just admit it."

Christina stands and invites Jesse to use the spa with us but warns that she might want a blindfold and earplugs.

"No, thank you!" she says emphatically. "You've already interrupted the movie I'm watching." She waves her hand around like she's repelling gnats.

We fire up the heater on the Jacuzzi and go upstairs to drop our stuff and strip down to our birthday suits. Then, for Jesse's sake, we wrap ourselves in towels and head outside, grabbing some sodas on our way.

By the time we're back outside, the water is tolerable, so we slip into the lukewarm water and wait for the water to get hot before activating the jets. Christina climbs on my lap into our favorite position, facing me, and we make out. When we get too warm, I pick her up and sit on the edge to let the night air refresh us. When we cool off, we slip back into the hot bubbly water and enjoy the warmth.

We're out there a while, talking and making out when we hear the patio door open. We separate our lips and see Nicole and Clark walk into the backyard. We invite them to join us, warning that we aren't wearing suits, and they say it doesn't bother them. They get undressed. Clark is a skinny guy, probably weighing no more than a hundred and twenty-five pounds, and when he drops his shorts, I learn one of the reasons why Nicole likes him so much. The dude's cock must be nine inches long, soft. He'd almost give my dad a run for the money in the size department. They inch into the water, and we talk about school, life, and other teenage stuff.

Christina's on my lap, with her back to me, rocking her hips. I'm getting hard, so I pick her up, and we sit on the edge of the spa. She takes my stiff rod and slides it inside her, grinding against me while I cup her boobs and squeeze her nipples. I kiss the back of her neck, and she moans as she pushes down on me, bucking hard. I don't know how much Clark can see because he removed his fogged glasses, but I'm sure he can hear Christina's noises as well as our skin slapping.

Nicole's eyes are filled with lust as she gets on Clark's lap and makes out with him. The way her body is moving, I know she has Clark's cock inside her. Nicole and Clark sit on the deck at the spa's edge, and Nicole impales herself back on Clark's long shaft. Watching her fuck Clark causes me to get harder, and I fight the urge to come. We're interrupted when the back door opens, and all four of us slip into the water.

"You guys havin' an orgy back here, or can I join you?" Jesse asks.

I chuckle and say, "It's not an orgy, just teenage hormones, and yes, you're welcome to join us."

When Jesse leaves to change, the four of us get back on the deck and resume fucking our partners. The back door opens again, and Jesse comes out in her bikini and creeps into the hot water, settling in front of a jet.

"You don't have to wear your suit if you don't want," Christina says.

"Yeah," Nicole chimes in, "it's not like we haven't seen you naked before."

"I don't want to turn your guys on any more than they already are," she teases.

"Then you shouldn't wear that bikini around us," I tease back. "Cause you're smokin' hot." I get a jab in the ribs, and everyone but Clark laughs.

"Aw Mannnn, I wish my glasses weren't fogged." And then he gets a jab in the ribs too.

Clark is the life of the party as he tells stories and jokes that are hilarious; at one point, I even have tears in my eyes. We talk about our senior year and our plans after graduating, and Clark asks me where I want to go to college. I tell him I'm going to UCLA before I realize the mistake in my terminology. He asks if I've already received an acceptance letter, and I tell him I haven't, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get in. He asks Christina about her choice, and she tells him that we're going to the same school. I ask where he's going, and he says that he's applied to Caltech, Stanford, and MIT and is sure he'll be accepted to at least one of them.

Christina and I look like prunes and decide to get out, so we ask Jesse if she'll turn everything off when they're done. She agrees, so we dry off, go inside, and take a shower to get the chlorine off us. We're making out, and Christina climbs on me by wrapping her legs around my hips. She lifts her ass up before dropping down on my cock. Placing my hands under her ass, I lift her and then drop her again. Christina grunts as I bottom out in her pussy. We're in a rhythm with her tits slapping me in the face each time they pass. I want to suck them into my mouth, but I just can't get a good hold. The only thing better than showering with Christina is having sex with her. Doing both at the same time? Well, there are no words to describe how awesome that is.

I convince her to move our session to her room, so we dry off, and I lift her honeymoon style to carry her to bed. I lay her down and kneel over her, but she sits up quickly, pulls me down, and wrestles me to my back. Christina kneels over my mouth and bends down, engulfing my cock in her mouth. I attack her pussy with my tongue, causing her to moan on my rod.

"I'm going to come," I tell her.

"Mmmm."

My nuts explode, sending waves of hot cum down her throat. She's unable to keep it all in her mouth as some seeps out the corners of her lips. I slide two fingers into her wet hole and push down against her g-spot, causing her pussy to tighten and her nectar to flow.

Coating my index finger with her cum, I slide it into her asshole and swirl it around. I've never entered Christina's ass before, except with my tongue, but after the other day, when she fucked my ass with her finger, I figure turnabout is fair play. I coat my finger again and slowly slide it inside her tightened rosebud to my first knuckle. She moans. I press in further and fuck her slowly with my finger. She moans some more and rocks her hips. I take my finger out and coat it again with her nectar and slide it back in, increasing the speed of my finger. She's into it now, so I take my finger out, coat two fingers, and slide both of them in, fucking her some more.

She's pushing her hips to meet my thrusts with her head thrown back.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass with my cock now?"

"Yes, please!"

We rearrange ourselves, and I kneel behind her. Dipping my cock into her pussy, I get it nice and slippery. Then, I drop gobs of spit on her pulsing asshole just for good measure. Setting my cockhead at her entrance, I push in slowly. She moans and pushes back against me. My head pops in, and she whimpers, so I leave it still, letting her get used to the feeling until she moves her hips towards me, and then I slide in further, causing her to whimper again.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yes!"

I drop another gob of spit on my cock at her entrance and gently push in all the way. Her chin falls to her chest, and then she throws her head back, causing her wet hair to slap against her back. I pull out slowly, but not all the way, and then push back into her. As we get a rhythm going, she shoots her hand to her pussy to rub her clit. I fuck her hard now, slapping my abdomen against her butt cheeks.

"I'm going to come again," I tell her.

"In my ass! Come in my ass!"

My balls tighten, and cum shoots through my shaft, which pulses as I fill her with my spunk.

"Uhhgnh...," she moans.

My cock softens as her muscles push me out, along with some of my cum. I go into the bathroom and clean my cock off and then get back on her bed. She's lying on her back, with her fingers in her pussy, fucking herself.

"Let me do that," I say.

Kneeling between her legs, I form my lips around her clit and suck. At the same time, I slide two fingers into her pussy and fuck her with them. Her legs lock around my head, trapping me. She gives off a deep moan and raises her ass off the bed as her legs quiver, tightening their hold on me. She lets go of me with her legs as her ass drops on the bed, and she gives out a deep sigh. I crawl on top of her, resting my elbows outside her shoulders, and hover over the top of her. She opens her eyes and smiles, so I gently lower my lips to hers, and we make out.

We continue pleasuring and satisfying each other before we finish in our favorite way, giving each other oral pleasure with her on top. When she turns around and offers her tongue to me, I suck it into my mouth, savoring our combined juices. Then I place her on her back, and she wraps her legs around me, holding me tight against her.

She giggles and pecks my nose with her lips. "We need another shower after that."

"We take another shower, and we'll start all over again."

"Well, I'm not taking one without you."

"Then we'll have to make it quick because I won't be able to keep my hands off you tonight."

We clean up, and as we're climbing back in bed, we hear a noise in the hallway. Christina jumps up and sticks her head out the door in time to see Jesse about to go into the bathroom.

"Did everyone leave?" Christina asks.

"Yeah, they were getting hot and heavy, so I suggested they take it somewhere else."

"Thanks for letting us be here tonight," Christina says.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah," Jesse says, "just make sure it's worth it."

"Is everything locked up, or would you like me to take care of it?" I ask from behind Christina.

"I already took care of it."

It's really late now, so we turn off the lights and crawl in bed. We lie on our sides with our arms around each other, staring into each other's eyes until we fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night with a hard-on, and Christina has her back to me, so I shift myself between her legs to rest against her folds. Then, putting my arm around her, I pull her into me and fall back asleep.

Sunday, February 28th

Morning comes too soon, and when I look at my watch to see what time it is, I realize I have a little time before I have to be at work. Christina turns, and I lie there, looking at her beauty as she sleeps peacefully. Trying to decide if I should wake her, I kiss her forehead gently. She moans as she pushes into me. I don't have the heart to leave my beautiful princess, so I lie there, enjoying her warmth.

She stirs again and moves her hand down to my butt, and pulls me into her. I'm getting aroused, so I roll her on her back and kiss her neck and throat. I kneel above her and lean down to kiss her nipple and lick around it. I kiss her navel and then the top of her mound as she moans and opens her legs. My tongue sinks it into her as she spreads her legs further. Resting the tip of my finger against her clit, I gently draw circles around it as I take another finger and slide it into her. Curling my finger up to hit her g-spot, I work her spongy wall until she comes.

Then, I sit back and lift her legs onto my shoulders as I line my cock up and press in gently. I quicken my pace, and her moaning becomes more pronounced as her hips buck to my rhythm. My desire rises, and my balls tense, so I pull out of her to come on her stomach. Her eyes open slowly as I lower myself onto her, spreading my fluid between us. I kiss her neck and then roll onto my side as she turns her head and smiles, snuggling into me again. Wrapping my arms around her, I whisper in her ear that I have to get up for work.

"You have to?"

"I really do."

She puts her arms around me and holds me tight, and says, "Don't leave me, please."

"I'll never leave you, but I do have to go to work. It's a short shift, only four hours, so I won't be gone long."

She holds me tighter and moves her head under my chin. I can't tear myself away; the sweetness and love that emanate from her is overpowering.

"I don't want to, but I really need to get up," I plead.

She kisses my neck and chest as she holds me. Then, placing my hand on the back of her head, I hold her close as I kiss her forehead again. I lie on top of her after rolling us over, and she wraps her legs around me, locking me to her. I push up, and she holds tight with her arms clamped around my neck, so I get on my knees, but she still refuses to let go.

Standing up, she is still wrapped around me with her head buried in my chest, so I carry her to the bathroom, where I turn on the shower and wait for the water to warm before stepping in.

She still won't move when I get under the hot water, so I lather her back and under her ass. Finally, she drops her legs to the ground and turns around so I can soap the front of her and give her breasts a squeeze. Leaning down, I kiss the back of her neck and shoulders before she turns around, and we make out some more.

We finish showering, and I get dressed, but the look on her face breaks my heart. When we go downstairs to get some breakfast, we find Jesse in the kitchen eating. We join her, and I down my food quickly so I can leave before my fortitude turns to mush.

When I get to work, my boss tells me I can take the day off if I need it. I thank him and accept his offer. When I get home to drop off my dirty clothes and get some clean ones, my dad is there.

"Where have you been?" he asks me.

"I stayed at Christina's last night."

"Well, from now on, let me know when you won't be coming home, so I don't worry that something happened to you."

"Okay, Dad."

This is new for him because he usually doesn't care where I am. I ask if he needs me to take care of anything before I leave.

"Make sure you clean the place up sometime today. I won't be home tonight, so I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Sure, Dad. No problem." He puts his hand on my shoulder and thanks me as he pushes me out the door.

Nobody's home when I get to Christina's, and the house is locked. I don't have a key, so I return to my car and am about ready to go back home when Christina and Jesse pull up in her parents' car.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were at work."

"I was, but my boss gave me the day off."

Christina gets a big smile and gives me a hug, along with a passionate kiss. "We went grocery shopping," she says as she pops the trunk. "Carry these bags in for us, will you?"

I set the bags down on the kitchen table and then go into the front room and flop down on the couch as Christina and Jesse put the groceries away. When they're done, Christina flops down on top of me, resting her elbows on my chest.

"Since you don't have to work today, what do you want to do?" Christina asks.

"I'm all yours to do with whatever you please. I am here to serve and pleasure you, but I do have to go to my apartment and clean it up before the day is over."

She turns her head and lays it on my chest with a sigh. I rub her back, stopping now and again to cup her ass--her perfect ass. I cherish these moments when we lie together, sharing our love that surrounds, penetrates, and binds us together.

"Let's go to your place, clean it up, and then do something fun."

"As you wish, my princess."

We hear Jesse stirring in her room, and her door is open, so Christina goes upstairs and knocks on her door jamb.

"Hey, girl," Christina says. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just studying."

"Tom needs to go home and take care of some stuff, and then we're going to go do something fun. Want to come?"

"Are you guys going to be all lovey-dovey?"

"We'll try not to be."

"Yeah, sure...beats sitting around studying...I suppose."

Christina gets some clothes to change into after we're done, and the three of us head out the door. We clean the apartment in record time. I show Christina her clothes that I've collected as we're putting the laundry away. She leaves a few things with me but puts the stuff she wants at home, like her bikini, in her bag. We clean up and get dressed while Jesse stays as she is.

"Okay, what are we going to do that's fun?" Jesse asks.

Christina plops down beside her on the couch and says, "Your choice."

"How about a movie? There's a new Sci-Fi film I want to see.

"What do you think, Tom?" Christina asks.

"Let's see...do I mind going to the movies with the two prettiest girls in the universe?" I put my finger to my chin and continue, "No...no...I don't." I think they appreciate the compliment because neither of them whacks me upside the head when they stand up.

We find seats in the theater, and Jesse sits on my right while Christina is on my left. The movie begins just as Christina takes my hand. I squeeze her hand firmly, and she rests her head on my shoulder. A moment later, Jesse rests her head on my other shoulder. I feel awkward and give Christina's hand a squeeze to get her attention. When she looks at me, I draw her attention to Jesse, but she just smiles and nods, so I put my arm around Jesse, and she snuggles in closer to me. We sit like that until the show is over, and we leave the theater.

We go back to my apartment to get what I need for school on Monday and then grab a pizza for dinner on the way to Christina's.

Sitting in the living room, we try to decide what to do for the rest of the evening. Finally, we agree to watch a movie, so Jesse pulls one out and starts it. Jesse stretches out and lays her head on my lap. I look at Christina, and she just nods, so I rest one arm across Jesse's abdomen and dedicate my other to my sweetheart. The movie ends, and Jesse gets up and goes to bed while I take her place on the couch and stretch out with my head on Christina's lap.

I stare up at her in wonderment as she gazes down at me and runs her fingers through my hair.

"What's up with Jesse?" I ask. "She surprised me at the movies."

"You know she looks up to you and considers you a close friend, right?"

"Yeah, I know that, but this seemed more to me."

"It's not," Christina answers. "She sees you like a big brother and her protector...she feels safe around you. I've thought about inviting her to do more things with us, but I didn't know how you'd feel about it and don't want her to feel like a third wheel."