Eighteen Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine. In fact, I have a list of things I need. Maybe the two of you can go shopping for us?"

I look at Christina, and she seems okay with it, so her mom writes out the list, her dad gives us some cash, and we leave.

Nobody's home when we get back, so we put the groceries away and start on the cheesecake. I ask her to make the topping as I hand her the bag of frozen strawberries.

"Just put them in the pan with some water, so they thaw. Then add the other ingredients," I say. She giggles, and I know it's because I didn't say unthaw.

"Yes, sir."

We finish just as her parents walk in the door, so we stick everything in the fridge, and I ask if there's anything else I can help with. Her mom smiles at us and tells us to relax until dinner's ready, so we go into the family room, where it's quiet, and the chances of being disturbed are remote. Christina closes the double doors and then sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her as we discuss school, sports, and our futures.

"I really do want us to go to the same school," I say. "Even if it means I don't swim."

"I want the same thing, but I want you to swim. You enjoy it, and you're very good at it."

"I know we decided not to talk about our future together," I hesitate, "but--"

"I know," she interrupts. "A lot of things have changed since we said that." She takes a deep breath. "No matter what happens with school," she says, "I want us to be together for the rest of our lives." She gets an earnest look on her face as she turns to look at me and continues, "This isn't because you've been offered a scholarship and not even because you're a great swimmer. This is because I love you and don't want to live my life without you. Whether you accept the scholarship or not doesn't matter to me, I want to be with you...forever."

I fight back a tear that forms in the corner of my eye, but not quick enough because Christina wipes it from my cheek with her fingertip. I kiss her deeply and know that it's impossible to love her any more than I do right now.

She continues, "We're too young to get married. We both agree on that. But please promise that we'll stay together. I know there'll be good days and bad days. We may disagree and even argue, but, in the end, we need to be together."

"I promise," I say.

I hold her around the waist with her body resting against me as we enjoy each other's company.

Christina's mom calls out for her, so we get up and walk to the kitchen. She wants Christina's help, so I let go of her hand and step out onto the back porch, staring at the pool. Mr. Taylor sees me and comes out with a couple of bottles in his hand.

"Root beer?"

"Thank you." I stand there, lost in my thoughts about Christina and our future together.

"Something on your mind?" Mr. Taylor asks.

I look at him for a moment and then say, "Bob," his eyebrows rise as I continue, "I can still call you that, can't I?" He nods, so I keep going, "When we first met, almost two months ago, you asked me a question I didn't have an answer for."

"I remember."

"Christina and I are young, extremely young. We both know that. We've only been dating for a short while and have only known each other for about three months," I pause. "That's not a lot of time to get to know someone."

"No, it's not," he says hesitantly.

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Sir, I'm in love with your daughter. I have been for a while. At first, I thought it was just an infatuation or attraction because she's so beautiful." I turn and fixate on the pool, letting the calmness of the water soothe my keyed-up brain. I continue, "But it's not...it's love. When I'm not with her, my life feels empty. When she's around me, even in the vicinity, I feel complete."

"Sounds like love."

I turn to watch her in the kitchen, next to her mom, through the pane windows. "I'd lay down my life for her," I pause again. "I'd give her anything and everything I own. My strongest desire is for her to be happy."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"We've talked about our future, and we want the same thing: to be together the rest of our lives." I hold my hands up as I explain, "We know we're too young to get married and have a family of our own. We know we need more education, be more mature, and that I need to provide. We know all of this, but the desire is there, and it's deep."

"Sounds like you're on the right path," he says. "Tom, I'm going to tell you something: between you and me. I won't ever admit saying this, but I'm going to say it to you, here and now."

I turn and look at him.

"I like you. You're responsible and thoughtful. You have a good head on your shoulders, and you're forward-thinking," he says. "If there's anyone I wish for our daughter, it's you."

I look at him, surprised.

"Just so you know," he says, "I'll still give you stern looks, and I'm going to be strict. I may even make a snide remark here or there, but it's a show for the women. I respect you, young man. It took a lot of guts to stand here and say these things to me."

I chuckle. "Guts. Maybe. But it feels good to get it off my chest. Tell you what...I'll make you a deal. You keep giving me those stern looks," I say with a grin as I shake his hand firmly, "and I'm going to apologize now for any more trouble I may get you into with Mrs. Taylor." We both laugh and come to an understanding that the conversation never happened.

Christina sticks her head out the door and tells us dinner's ready, so we go inside and sit down. Just then, Jesse comes bounding around the corner and grabs a place setting so she can join us.

"It looked like you two were having quite the conversation out there," Mrs. Taylor says. "Tom? What was it about?"

"Eh, just guy stuff. He's still trying to scare me off, but I'm too stubborn," I joke.

He gives me an evil eye, and Christina reaches over and places her hand on top of his. "Now, Daddy, what did I say?"

He chortles. "Okay, okay, but one day I'll get to him."

Everyone at the table laughs.

Jesse gives me her mischievous, evil smile and winks before saying, "You want to get to him? I know how."

I look at her and shake my head frantically. "You wouldn't!"

"No? Watch me," she says as she clears her throat. "Just call him lover boy, stud muffin, Don Juan, or the best yet, pookie bear," Jesse teases. I turn beet red, so she continues, "See, it works every time."

Everyone at the table, except for me, is laughing again.

Christina gets in on the fun and says, "You forgot Prince Charming and shmoopie."

My face gets hot as I break out in a sweat, and if I wasn't embarrassed before, I am now.

Jesse keeps digging as she says, "I'm surprised he hasn't gotten up and left. It works at school."

"Okay, Jennifer...two can play at this game," I threaten.

She squints at me and shakes her head, so we call a truce. The rest of our meal is peaceful as we talk about other matters besides the nicknames Christina and I have for each other. When everyone finishes, Mrs. Taylor announces we have dessert and asks that I serve it. Removing the cheesecake from the fridge, I slice it as Christina gets some plates. We spoon the strawberry topping over the pieces and pass it out. Everyone seems to like it, which is nice.

"See, Bob," Mrs. Taylor says, "guys can make other things besides burgers on the grill."

It's his turn to be embarrassed.

When dinner's over, Jesse, Christina, and I clear the table and do the dishes before we join the parents in the living room where they're about to put in a movie. I sit on the couch, and Christina sits on my lap with my arms around her. Jesse sits next to me and lays her head on Christina's lap. I have to move my arm, so it's not squished, and it ends up on Jesse's side. Christina doesn't seem to mind, so I leave it there as we relax and watch the movie together.

Monday, February 22nd

I get to practice early because I want to speak with my coach about the university's offer. So I walk to his office, knock on the door, and he waves me in. After shutting the door behind me, I give him the news and ask what he thinks.

He tells me he already knows because the coach called him to discuss it. He explains that he's only surprised because of how new I am to the sport and lets me know that I have a lot of talent. However, he warns if I don't keep my grades up, make the team, or keep my part of the bargain, they'll yank my scholarship in a heartbeat.

"How long do you have to make a decision," the coach asks.

"Two weeks."

"I'll give you some time goals to hit before your deadline. Then, if you're able to reach those times, you'll have no problem at the next level."

"Thank you, Coach."

"Don't let this scholarship become common knowledge. Your teammates have been competing much longer than you, and if they find out, it'll cause a rift in the team."

"I was already warned about that, Coach. So I won't say anything. My girlfriend knows because she was there at the meeting, but she won't discuss it with anyone either."

"Find her after practice this morning and make sure. This is important for the morale of the team."

"Yes, sir."

Practice ends, and as luck would have it, Christina and Jesse are in the bleachers.

"Christina...I need to talk with you about what we learned on Saturday."

"It's okay," Christina says, "Jesse knows."

"She does? But the coach--"

"I know, but Jesse lives with us and is like a part of our family."

Jesse smiles when she hears this.

"Did you tell Nicole too?" I ask.

"No. I won't say anything to her about it," Christina ensures before looking at Jesse, who just shakes her head and mimes that her lips are sealed.

"My coach just warned me that nobody at school can find out. He's worried about the morale of the team, besides the fact that I may not even get it if I'm not able to make the team."

"I promise to keep it quiet," Christina says as she crosses her heart with her finger.

"Jesse?"

"No way, Tom. I'm not saying anything," she promises.

Thursday, February 25th

Between practice, school, and work, the week goes by quickly. As a result, there's been little time to spend with Christina except for short periods during school. However, she's been at my practices regularly, which I really love because she encourages me to try harder.

I have another meet tomorrow, so Christina comes to my apartment to shave me again. I only have stubble, so I expect this will take less time than before. As before, I take a quick shower and lie on the bed, and Christina lathers my back and ass with shaving cream. She slides the razor over my skin, removing what little hair I have. When she gets to my ass, she has me raise my hips again, and she shaves my crack all the way to my balls.

Christina finishes my legs and then has me turn over. She climbs on the bed and straddles my face with her glistening pussy right at my nose. Her heavenly aroma awakens my senses, and I can't help but grab her ass and pull her lips to my tongue. Her pussy is dripping as she leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth. I slide two fingers into her while sucking on her clit. Her legs quiver and flood my fingers, so I replace them with my tongue and drink all of the nectar I can extract from her. She shakes her hips, and I spank her ass before she crawls off the bed. Christina finishes shaving me, and it feels awesome to be smooth again.

Christina wipes the shaving cream residue from me and rolls me back over to give me my massage. After kneading my neck and shoulder muscles until they are nice and loose, she continues massaging the rest of my back muscles. When she gets to my ass, I expectantly raise it in the air, and she squirts lotion into my crack and around my cheeks. Next, she massages my glutes and then runs her finger down my crack. Then, she lingers at my asshole and pushes her finger into me.

"Whoa, baby!"

"Shhh. Just relax. What's good for the goose."

Christina slides her finger back into my ass and curls her finger downward, pushing against my prostate. I've never had anyone do this to me before, and it's an entirely new sensation. My cock leaks pre-cum as she fucks my ass with her finger. At first, it's a little uncomfortable, but then it begins to feel good, and I rock my hips to meet her thrusts. Finally, she pulls her finger out, and I want to tell her to put it back in, but I let her finish my massage and lower my hips back onto the bed, pressing my rock-hard cock against my stomach.

She has me turn back over, and she finishes massaging my chest before pouring some oil over my cock and giving me a handjob. I'm about to come when she lets go and continues my massage by finishing my legs and feet. My cock pulses as she climbs on the bed and puts her pussy right over it. She slides down my rod and slowly alternates between rocking and gyrating her hips.

"I'm going to come," I tell her.

"Mmmm...good," she responds.

I raise my hips and press into her when my cum explodes from my balls and spurts into her. The smile on her face widens, and she leans down, kissing me deeply. I pick her up and put her under me, and we continue to make out while I resume gently sawing my cock into her.

"Our cum is leaking onto your bed," she says.

"I don't care. The towel will catch it."

"I love you, Tom."

"I love you more," I say with a smile. My deflated cock slips from her, so I roll on my side to lie next to her. We're lazing on my bed when she turns over and sits on top of me.

"Hey," she blurts out, "I almost forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"My parents are leaving town again this weekend. They leave Saturday afternoon and come back Tuesday night."

"Last time that happened," I remind her, "we just about wore ourselves out."

"Yeah, it won't be like that this time because we aren't involved with Nicole anymore, and Jesse will be there."

"Have you spoken with her about any arrangements?"

"Not yet. We just found out this afternoon."

"Do you think she'll be bummed if you're not there at night?"

"I don't know. I'll ask if she'd rather you spend the nights at our house or I spend my time with you. If you stay with us, we can use the spa."

"Let me know, but remember, I have tomorrow off because of my meet, but after that, I'm working every day through next Tuesday."

"Why not quit your job?"

"Do what? I wouldn't have any money if I didn't work."

"You don't need the money for college anymore, you have your scholarship offer, and you'd have more time for homework, and...me," she says with a smile as she leans down and rests her elbows on my chest. Her nipples gently brush against mine, and I begin to swell.

"Tempting as that is, it may give me more time for you, but I wouldn't have any money to entertain you or to keep my car fueled up and insured. Besides, my scholarship isn't guaranteed! I have to keep my grades up and still make the team."

"Hrmph," she says with a twisted face. She kisses me and continues, "I believe in you. You'll make the team! And you just finished entertaining me, and it didn't cost a thing, and from the feel of things, I think you're about ready to give me an encore."

She kisses me again but this time with a lot of tongue, and puts her hands on the mattress, rocking her hips to work my hardened length into her before sitting up. She throws her head back as she rides me, rubbing her clit against my freshly shaved pelvis. Reaching up, I hold her breasts in my hands and roll her nipples between my fingers, listening to her moans. She speeds up, rocking, grinding, and gyrating her hips until she comes and floods me with her juices.

She leans back down on me, and we kiss deeply. Then, unlocking her lips from mine, she turns her head to the side and rests it on my chest.

"Mmmm," she hums. "Look at the time. I should get going."

I wrap my arms around her and plead, "Please stay with me." It feels incredible to have her lying on top of me with our hearts beating against each other. I love the feel of her boobs pressing into me as her chest expands and contracts with each breath.

"In a couple of days," she says, "we can spend the night together, and we'll wake up with you holding me."

After a deep sigh, I let go of her as we climb out of bed to shower. My hands slither up and down her body as I soap her up. Showering with Christina is another decadent pleasure I'm addicted to. We allow our hands to explore, unrestrained, as we pleasure each other. Getting clean with her is just as much fun as getting dirty. After the shower, we dry off and get dressed so I can take her home.

Friday, February 26th

It's lunchtime. I learn the whole gang will be at the meet this time, and I tell them how much I look forward to having a cheering section. I kiss Christina and leave to get on the bus.

***************

My meet went great, and I won all of my events again and even pulled our team ahead to win our relays. I met the coach's time goals, which I'm stoked about, and he gave me a thumbs up.

After getting off the bus back at school, Christina and I go to my apartment and call the university coach to accept the offer. He asks how I did in my races, so I give him the results and times. He's happy with the results and asks if I'd like to come for a visit and to watch their meet in two weeks. I accept, and he gives me all the information I need to attend. I ask about bringing Christina, and he says that it's okay, which she's happy about, so we make plans to go together.

I take Christina home and go inside with her. Her mom and dad ask how I'm doing and why I've been such a stranger lately. I explain how busy I am with school, swimming, and work. Bob asks me why I'm still working when I don't need the money for college anymore. I point to Christina and rub my thumb against my fingers to give the universal sign for money. He snickers and mentions that maybe I can cut my hours, so I have more time to study. I tell her parents that I accepted the university's offer and they're happy for me.

Christina walks up and says, "When's the last time you asked me out on a date?"

I look at her parents sheepishly and then back at her and say, "It's been a while. I'm sorry."

"Well, when's the next time you're going to take me out on a date? I thought we agreed we would go out at least once a week!"

I don't have much time to think, so I quickly ask, "Christina, will you please go out with me tonight?"

"Why yes I will, Tom Griffin, and thank you for asking," she says with a chuckle.

"What would you like to do?" I ask.

"Surprise me."

I look at her mom and dad with a puzzled look, but they just shrug.

Mrs. Taylor turns towards Bob and asks, "Honey, how come we never go on dates anymore? Shouldn't we go on a date at least once a week too?"

Bob turns red and looks at me, but I just shrug. He takes Mrs. Taylor by the hand, and they walk away. "Dear, I'm taking you away for the weekend. That's our date...."

I look at Christina, who's standing there with her arms folded and her hips thrown to one side. We bust out laughing after her parents are finally out of earshot.

"You seem to excel at getting my dad in trouble," she says.

I laugh. "You had me worried. I thought I was the one in trouble."

"You will be if you don't take me out tonight," she teases.

We decide that since neither of us has been bowling recently, we'll do that. It's nice to just take it easy, talk, joke, and enjoy each other's company. Life has been so serious lately that it's nice to relax and have some fun.

Saturday, February 27th