Eighteen Ch. 18

Story Info
Tom realizes he loves Jesse. Time for college.
10k words
4.8
5.9k
5
1

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 18 -- A New Chapter

Saturday, June 18th

The sun streams through my open window while the warm breeze wafts across my face. I'm up late for a Saturday morning and don't have anywhere to go. I reluctantly quit my job since I'm leaving for college soon. Graduation is next week, and then my first practice at UCLA is at the end of August. I've been continuing my daily workouts so I can be prepared for it.

I'm excited to start my college swimming career.

I haven't been to the Taylor's since last weekend because I've needed time alone...to think. I'm very confused about Jesse, and I'm embarrassed about how I've handled myself around her. I haven't seen her much at school because I've avoided the lunchroom and got permission to work out in the pool during my study period.

I know I'm attracted to Jesse; there's no question about it. The feelings I experienced at prom were overwhelming. I've always thought she was hot, but I've never thought about her romantically before the prom. When I danced with her at the Winter Formal, I felt a spark but ignored it. I know I have feelings for her; I just don't know what those feelings are.

As I sit on my bed, thinking of Jesse, a warmth enters my heart. I miss spending time with her: laughing, watching television, arguing, relaxing, and, most of all, talking. Talking with Jesse is awesome. The conversations we have are fun and comfortable. Yes, I miss talking with Jesse. I need to speak with her. I need to see her.

I hear my dad in the front room, and the next thing I know, he's standing in my doorway.

"Hey, Dad."

"What are your plans today?" he asks.

"Uhm...I don't have any. Is there something you want me to do?"

"No. I'm leaving for the weekend and won't be back until Monday night. I wanted to check on you to make sure you're okay."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm okay. I've been thinking about Jesse and last weekend."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't want to burden you with my problems, Dad."

He sits next to me. A year ago, we hardly ever talked. He didn't even make it to my eighteenth birthday party (it was just dinner, but still). But, in the last few months, we've had talks and spent a lot of time together. Time that I cherish. The wisdom that pours from his lips is invaluable.

"It's not a burden, Tom. You shouldn't think of it that way. You've gone through a lot the last few months, and I'm glad I've been here to help you."

Tears form in my eyes, and I sniffle. "Uhm...well...last week was the prom, and I went with Jesse."

"I know that. You said you had a good time."

"I did. But...what I didn't tell you is that we kissed."

"Good for you. She's a beautiful young woman. I like her."

"That's the problem, Dad. I like her too. We kissed...a lot."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Christina."

Dad takes a deep breath and sighs. He puts his arm around my shoulders and gives me a hug.

"Son, it's okay. I know you still love Christina. You will for a very long time. Hell, you will always have a special place in your heart for her. You can't stop living your life, though. You need to take a deep breath and allow someone else to love you, and you need to be able to love someone else too. I'm not saying to forget Christina; that will never happen. What I'm saying is to hold a special place for her in your heart, but accept someone else's love too."

"I kind of understand what you're saying. When Jesse and I were dancing, I was caught up and felt something very special. I don't know if it was love, but it was something. Something stronger than just infatuation or attraction. I guess I'm confused because I don't understand my feelings. After the dance, I felt guilty, and I was mad at myself for kissing her."

"Why'd you feel guilty?"

"Because I love Christina."

Dad hugs me again and says softly, "She isn't here anymore. If she were, you'd be justified in those feelings. It's okay that you kissed Jesse. It's okay that you like her. It's okay to spend time with her."

"My head agrees with you. It's my heart that's the problem."

"In time, your heart will heal. But it's going to take a lot longer if you dwell on losing Christina rather than living your life now. I think what you need is to spend a day with Jesse, just you and her, and talk."

"I don't know if she will...I've been avoiding her all week."

"Then I suggest you call her and find out.

"Okay."

Dad gently slaps me on the back and stands up. I stand up too and give him a hug, and thank him. He turns and leaves, and I'm alone. I hate being alone. I decide to take my dad's advice and call Jesse.

After some awkward conversation, she agrees to see me, so I drive over to her house. Normally, I would just walk inside, but I feel uncomfortable and knock before opening the door.

Bob walks around the corner and greets me. "Tom! It's good to see you. How are you? Where've you been?" he asks me.

"Uhm...It's been a busy week," I lie.

"Well, no matter. What are you up to today?"

"I came over to see Jesse."

"Good. I think she's in her room. I'll get her."

Bob goes up the stairs just as Eileen comes in from the backyard. Walking over to me, she gives me a hug and tells me that she's missed me being around. I apologize and tell her I'll try and come by more often. Jesse then comes down the stairs and waves me into the front room, where we sit next to each other on the couch.

"What can I do for you?" Jesse asks coolly.

"I need to apologize for the way I've been acting."

"You mean because you've been avoiding me?"

"Uhm...yeah...something like that."

"Something like that?"

"Okay. Yes. Because I've been avoiding you. I'm scared and confused, Jesse."

"You? Scared? I don't believe you. What are you scared of?"

"You."

"Me? Why are you scared of me? What did I do?"

"It's not what you did. It's what we did."

"What do you mean?"

"Jess. The night of prom. We kissed. I...uhm...well...." My eyes get wet, and my breath hitches. It's hard for me to get out what I need to tell her. "Jess...I think...I...uhm...shit!"

Jesse reaches over, takes my hand, and gives it a squeeze. I've been looking at my lap while trying to explain my feelings. When I raise my chin and look at her, I notice that she has tears in her eyes too. She sits patiently, waiting for me.

"Jess...Jennifer...I really like you...uhm...uh...I think I may have fallen in love with you."

"You don't know?"

"No. I don't. I'm really confused. I can't get Christina out of my mind, but the night of the prom...I keep reliving my feelings when we kissed."

Jesse scoots closer to me, puts her arms around my neck, and gives me a hug. Feeling her warmth calms me. She holds onto me tightly with her wet cheek against my neck, so I put my arms around her and hug her back. Having Jesse in my arms gives me comfort, and those same feelings I had at prom come back. I want to kiss her. Then, she pulls away from me and gazes into my eyes. Her emerald orbs pierce my soul, penetrating me to the bone. I bring my lips to hers, and we kiss. It's a passionate kiss, loving, warm, kind, and long.

"Let's go somewhere, just the two of us. Where we can talk," I suggest.

"Okay. Where?" Her hands stay clasped behind my head, and her fingers fiddle with my hair as she looks at me intently. There's a slight smile on her face, and her demeanor has changed.

"I don't know. How about the beach? We can sit on the sand and talk."

"Sounds good. Let me change. Go tell my parents where we're going."

Bob and Eileen are in the backyard by the pool, so I go out and tell them that Jesse and I are going to the beach and probably won't be back until later in the evening. Bob tells me to drive safely and to have a good time. It's not lost on me how sincere he is when he gives me this advice. I go back into the house as Jesse comes down the stairs, and we leave.

We drop by my apartment, so I can change into some trunks. I pull them out of my drawer and stare at them. These are the trunks that Christina bought for me.

"What's wrong?" Jesse asks. I explain to her about the shorts, and she lets out a sigh. "Do we need to get you a new pair?"

"No. These are fine," I tell her. She leaves my room, and I shut the door to change.

We end up at Zuma, and I drive to the end of the parking lot where Point Dume is. I tell her this is where I went last week after the cemetery to clear my head and figure things out. We climb over the rocks to the secluded cove, and I am grateful it's deserted. We strip down to our suits and sit on our towels as we continue to talk. It's clear neither of us has all the answers, but we know how we feel. We sit like this for over an hour before Jesse removes her top.

"Jess!?"

"What? It's not like you haven't seen my boobs before, Tom. Is there a problem?"

I gulp before answering. "Uhm. No."

"Will you please put some sunscreen on me?" she says as she lies on her stomach.

I rub the lotion on her back as my eyes peruse her body. For the first time, I notice she's wearing a different suit than the one she wore last time we went to the beach. This one is a thong. The thin piece of material parting her cheeks doesn't leave much to the imagination.

"Tom, will you please put some lotion on my ass and legs too?"

"Uh, sure."

Applying some lotion to her butt, I spread it around; it's firm and round. My first instinct is to squeeze it and give it a gentle slap, but I control myself. The memory of Nicole applying lotion to Jesse's ass plays in my mind, and I'm tempted to run my finger between her cheeks. My cock swells, and my heart rate quickens.

I squirt a line down the back of her leg and massage it into her skin. Then, moving around to her other side, I repeat my actions, which elicits a moan.

"I'm getting hot," I say. "I'm going for a swim."

"I'll go with you. Hey...I have an idea." Jesse gives me the wicked grin she has when she's up to no good. "Let's skinny dip."

"Really? You want to go skinny dipping?"

"Yeah! C'mon, there's nobody else here, and it'll be fun."

I shrug my shoulders and slide my trunks down as she removes her thong. The last time I saw her without bikini bottoms was when Nicole ate her pussy in front of us at the beach. She's shaved since then. I get hard seeing Jesse naked in front of me.

"You must like what you see," she teases.

"That's not new news," I tell her.

Jesse takes off running for the water, and I'm right behind her. The ocean is a bit cold, and Jesse's nipples harden right away when we hit the water. We play for a little while before walking back to our towels. Jesse takes my hand on the way, and I look at her. She's smiling. We lie on our towels with no interest in putting our suits back on and turn on our sides to face each other. My cock swells again, and she looks down at it.

"Can I touch you?" she asks.

"Uhm. Okay."

Reaching over, Jesse circles her fingers around my cock, and squeezes. I go from having a semi to being fully hard. As she slides her hand along my shaft, she leans over, presses her tits against my chest, and kisses me. Her hand leaves my cock, and she runs her fingers through my chest hair.

"I'm so glad you stopped shaving," she tells me. "I love your hairy chest."

"There's no reason to shave when I'm not competing."

Jesse rolls on top of me, putting my cock between her legs. Then, she slides down a little, pushing my shaft against her pussy, and gyrates her hips.

"I'm going to come if you keep that up," I tell her.

"Mmmm...then I better stop."

She kisses me deeply, and when I open my mouth, her tongue shoots down my throat. I've never kissed Jesse using tongue before. Our kissing becomes frantic, and my cock pulses as she rocks her hips. Cum shoots out of my shaft and lands all over her back.

"Mmmm...you made a mess on me."

"I warned you. It's been a long time since I've had sex."

"This isn't sex. Unless I didn't pay attention in biology," she teases.

"Close enough," I say."

Jesse kisses me again and then rolls onto her side. Then, sitting up, she puts her suit back on and tells me to do the same.

"Let's go back to my house and get in the Jacuzzi," she suggests.

"Uhm...okay."

I drive her home, and when we walk in the door, her parents are in the hallway dressed nicely. They tell us they're going out for the evening and that they'll be home late. Jesse tells them that we're going to jump in the pool to get the sand and saltwater off us and then get in the spa.

Her parents leave, and we get in the pool. We're swimming around, and Jesse removes her suit, so I do too. She swims over and wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. That's when I get hard, and my cockhead pushes against her ass. She smiles. Rocking her hips back and forth, she caresses my crown with her pussy.

"Let's get in the spa," she says.

We climb out of the pool and slide into the warm water, leaving the jets off. I'm too warm, so I sit on the edge while she kneels on the bench facing me.

"So...I remember you telling me once that I was smokin' hot."

"Yeah."

"Is that still true?"

"Yeah."

The evening air has cooled me off, so I slide back into the hot water, and Jesse straddles my legs, sitting on my lap, facing me. She leans in and kisses me deeply while pressing her tits against my chest. Her hard nipples rub against my pecs, causing my rod to stiffen. Finally, she pulls away and smiles.

"Can I tell you a secret," she says softly.

"Uh...sure."

"Not counting Nicole licking my pussy on the beach...I haven't had sex since I was with Steve."

"No way! Are you kidding me? What about Mark?"

"Nope. Nobody."

"Why? I mean, there must have been tons of guys that came on to you!"

"There has been. But none of them were you."

"Me?"

"You, Tom. I've never told you this, and I'm almost afraid to tell you now, but you need to know--"

"Know what?" I interrupt.

"I love you. I've loved you for a really long time. But, I haven't been able to tell or show you, not until last weekend."

My heart leaps.

I lean in and kiss her. Hard. Her fingers tangle in my hair, roaming around as she pulls me into her. We kiss deep and long. Our tongues dart into each other's mouths, dueling and playing with each other. She pulls away and looks into my eyes again. There's a fire in them that I haven't seen in a long time. She raises up a little and then slowly lowers herself onto my cock. Being in the water doesn't dampen her wet pussy, and her warmth envelopes me.

"Jess, I'm not wearing protection," I tell her.

"I know. It's okay. I'm on the pill. I went on it right after you asked me to the prom. I was hoping we'd have sex that night." She smiles, a smile I've never seen before.

Putting my hands under her ass, I pick her up, and we sit on the edge of the spa. Her legs wrap around my waist as she sinks back down onto me. Jesse rocks her hips and throws her head back as she moans. Her nipples rub against my chest, and I want to suck on them. Her legs lock around me like a vise, and she raises her hips as she lets out a long grunt.

"You feel so good inside me...better than I imagined." She relaxes, and we kiss again.

"When do you think your parents will be home?"

"Shit! I forgot about them. I don't know."

"Let's go to my place where we can be alone."

"What about your dad?"

"He won't be home until Monday night."

"But then I'll have to get off of you."

"Better now than when your parents walk through the front door."

I pick her up and slip us back into the hot water. She climbs off me and out of the spa to get our wet suits. Watching her walk around naked doesn't relieve my hard cock. If anything, it intensifies my desire to fuck her.

Getting dressed, we decide to go commando in our shorts. With my wet suit in a plastic produce bag, we head for the front door. Jesse stops, grabs my hand, and pulls me back into the house.

"Wait. Let me leave a note so they won't worry."

Tom & I went out. I'll be home late.

Love you!

Jesse

We drive to my apartment, and I lead Jesse up the stairs by the hand. The second I shut the front door, we embrace in a long, deep kiss. I put my hands under her t-shirt and slide my fingers up her back. We stop kissing so I can lift her shirt over her head. Jess grabs the neck of my shirt and pulls it straight up. It catches on my arms, so I lift them and bend over a little as she tugs again. Then, picking her up, I carry her to my room and gently place her on my bed.

Jesse pulls me down to her, and we kiss deeply. Her fingers gently pull my hair, so I leave her lips and kiss her neck. Working my way down, I take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck on it, and then the other. I've loved her nipples from the first day I saw them. They're thick, hard, and delectable, and now that I have one in my mouth, I can't resist sucking on the other as well. When I flick her stiffened nub with my tongue, she pulls my head into her, holding me against her breasts. I continue to play with her protruding buds like a kid in a candy store. I can't get enough of her. Then, kissing down her abs, I stick my tongue into her belly button, triggering a giggle.

Unfastening her shorts, she lifts her ass so I can slide them off. After lowering them down her legs, I toss them to the side. Taking her foot in my hands, I kiss the inside of her arch and then work my way up her legs, kissing them gently. Putting her legs over my shoulders, I kiss the inside of her thighs, where they meet her ass cheeks. Then, I lick along her crease to the base of her pussy, where I circle my tongue around her hole. Her nectar seeps from inside, and I trace it with my tongue, consuming her sweetness.

I'm drawn into her, mesmerized by her sweet aroma. Wrapping my lips around her labia, I gently suck her butterfly wings into my mouth. She's holding my head tight against her sex now, but I release her lips and let my tongue travel upward towards her clit. While circling my prey, I occasionally flicking it with my tongue. Jesse's clit is the largest I've ever seen. Engulfing it, I suck on it as I flick it with my tongue, causing her back to arch. Then, I slide two fingers into her pussy and fuck her with them as I suck on her clit. Her thighs wrap around my head, and she squeezes hard as she lets out a loud moan. Releasing her legs from around my head, she drops her ass back onto my bed with a heavy sigh.

Removing her legs from my shoulders, I stand and unfasten my shorts. When they fall, my cock springs into the air, and she smiles at me. She fingers her pussy while she watches me gently stroke my cock to get it at full attention.

Finally, I crawl between her legs, lean over, and rest my elbows on each side of her head. Then, lowering my face to hers until our noses touch, I peck her lips while staring into her eyes. Her beauty consumes me, and my blood pressure rises. My face is hot, and my only desire is to be with her.

"Jennifer Sophia Taylor, I'm going to make love to you now. I'm not going to fuck you; I'm going to make love to you."

"Okay," she whimpers.

While sliding my shaft along her pussy lips, to get it nice and wet, she raises her legs and wraps them around my ass, pulling me against her. I don't stop rocking my hips.

"You're teasing me," she whispers.

I pull back until my crown is at her entrance and push in slowly. She moans. I keep sliding into her until I can't go any further. I kiss her deeply and then pull out.

She removes her lips from mine and says, "Don't take it out. I need you in me."

I smile and kiss her again, and slowly push back into her. Then, when I'm all the way in, I pull out until just my head rests inside her pussy.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers