Eighteen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles again. I love her smile. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I know we just had some incredible sex, and I could be confusing my feelings for love, but I'm not. I love you."

"Finally. I've waited to hear those words from you for so long. I promise to be there for you. No matter what you go through, I'll be there," Jesse says.

"Thank you. You've been so patient with me...I'm sorry I've made this so difficult."

"Don't apologize. It doesn't become you."

I'm embarrassed, and my face reddens. I'm lying on top of Jesse after we've just made love, and of all the things, I'm embarrassed by those few short words."

We kiss again, deeply, and then get up to take a shower. Jesse is spending the night with me, and in the morning, I'll have her in my arms. Happiness fills me to the brim, and I can't explain the joy in my heart.

***************

Thursday, July 21st

Saturday is moving day. Jesse and I decided to move into our apartment early. This way we can get used to our new surroundings before school starts.

My coach said I could live off-campus but couldn't live in our apartment without paying rent. He wasn't happy about me not being in the dorms with the other freshmen. But he reluctantly allowed it, considering my situation. Dad said he would pay my rent while at college so I wouldn't have to worry about that expense. He already worked out the details with Bob, so there was no arguing with him about it.

There's another reason why Jesse and I are moving early. Dad is moving back to Karen's at the end of the month, so we are both leaving the apartment at the same time. I don't blame him for not wanting to live alone. Dad also told me that he's buying a motorhome and will travel to all the best ski resorts this winter. Skiing...I didn't know he was into that.

Just about everything is packed; I don't have much. Removing the sign Christina made from the wall, I stare at it. So many emotions rise to the top while holding it in my hands. I want to keep it for my new apartment, but I'll leave it behind out of respect for Jesse.

"Got everything packed, Son?"

I turn around, and Dad is standing in my doorway, looking at me. "Yeah, pretty much. I don't know what to do with this, though." I show him the sign, and he nods. He knows what it means to me.

"Want me to keep it for you? I'll hang it in the motorhome."

"In the motorhome? Why?"

"Not all the women I fuck have huge tits. It'll be a novelty and a good conversation piece."

I chuckle. "Yeah. Sure. I wasn't going to take it with me, so it might as well be placed somewhere it'll be appreciated." I hand Dad the sign, and he takes it into his room.

"So, what are you doing the rest of the day?" Dad asks me.

"I thought I'd hang at the Taylor's for a while and then take Jesse out for some dinner and a movie. Is there something you want me to do?"

"Nope. Just checking. I have some more boxes to pack and was thinking of spending the weekend at Karen's."

"Oh. You're not going to be at the barbeque tomorrow? Mary and Lisa are going to be there."

"They are? I didn't know they were coming. Sure. I'll tell Karen I'll be there on Saturday instead."

"Cool. Thanks, Dad," I say to him as I head out the door.

I get to the Taylor's and walk in the front door. "Helloooo...anyone here?"

Jesse comes bounding down the stairs in her short shorts and a tank top. Damn, she's sexy! Standing on her tippy toes, she throws her arms around my neck and plants a kiss on my smacker.

"You all packed, roomie?" she asks me.

"Pretty much. Hey, is your mom here?"

"Yeah. She's in the living room, reading."

I take Jesse's hand and walk to the living room. The double doors are closed, so I open them slowly, so we don't startle Eileen. She looks up at us as we enter the room, places a bookmark between the pages, and closes the book.

"Tom. Nice to see you. What can I do for you?"

Jesse and I walk over to her. Jesse sits down next to her while I sit in a chair across from them.

"I was wondering if you'd do me a favor." I stand up, reach into my pocket to pull out a black velvet bag that's tied around the top, and sit back down. Opening the bag, I turn it upside down and drop Christina's bracelet into the palm of my hand. Eileen's eyes get big, and I think I see a tear in them, but I'm not sure. "I was wondering if you'd hold onto this for me for a while. I don't want to lose it and don't have a place to keep it safe."

I hand the bracelet to Eileen carefully, and she gently runs her fingers around it.

"Of course, sweetheart. It'll be here when you're ready to have it back."

I give Eileen the cloth bag and a smile. "Thank you."

"So. What are you two up to this afternoon," Eileen asks.

Jesse answers first, "I'm still packing, but later, Tom and I are going to the movies."

Eileen looks at me.

"I'm pretty much packed. I just came over to give this to you and hang out if you don't mind."

"Of course, we don't mind," Eileen says. "Why don't you grab a snack and go for a swim or something."

"I didn't bring my suit with me," I say with a frown.

Jesse smiles big. "I know how to remedy that...come with me." Jesse grabs my hand and pulls me away from Eileen and up to her room. She removes a swimsuit from a bag on the floor and hands it to me.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Duh. It's a suit. Put it on, and we'll jump in the pool."

"Why? What? Uhm...why do you have a suit for me?"

"I bought it a while ago, so you'd have one here. This is just the first time you've needed it...so...voila!" Jesse says as she flips the suit over to me.

We undress at the same time, and I can't help but ogle her when she removes her tank top. Her firm breasts jiggle as the fabric pulls away. Seeing her naked is always a thrill. She throws her top on a nearby chair, and I tackle her to her bed. Wrapping my arms around her, I pull her on top of me, and we kiss. My cock swells and pushes between her legs; against her pussy.

"Wanna fuck before we swim?" I ask.

"Yes. But we aren't going to." She pecks me on the nose and pushes herself off me. Then, walking to her dresser, she sifts through her various suits and pulls one out. I put my swimsuit on, adjust myself, and think of anything but Jesse as I try to get my dick to deflate.

We go out back, jump in the pool and play around until we get hungry. Then, we go back to her room, change back into our clothes, and leave for dinner.

Friday, July 22nd

I spend the day finishing up my packing, cleaning the apartment, and helping Dad with his boxes.

It's six in the evening, and the barbeque starts in thirty minutes. There's a knock on the door, so I open it. It's Mary and Lisa. I haven't seen them in what seems like forever, and we throw our arms around each other in warm hugs.

Dad walks out of his bedroom greets them coolly. Seeing my sisters with him reminds me of when I first moved in with Dad. They don't have a great relationship, but they get along.

Dad and I drive over in one car while my sisters drive over in Mary's car. When we get there, I open the door to go in.

"Uh...aren't you going to knock?" Mary asks.

"Uhm. No. This is like my second home. They would look at me weird if I knocked."

Mary and Lisa know about Christina but never met her. Mary is the one who knocked some sense into me when I was slow to ask Christina out. My sisters didn't attend Christina's funeral or go to any of my meets, so they haven't met Jesse or the Taylors.

We head straight to the backyard. Bob and Eileen are there, so I introduce them to my sisters. Then, Bob and my dad shake hands and walk over to the grill while talking.

When Jesse strolls out, I introduce her to my sisters. Jesse gives them a hug while telling them how nice it is to meet them. I didn't expect her to warm up to them that quickly, but they get along just fine as they talk and laugh. No doubt my sisters are telling embarrassing stories about me. I walk over to the grill and join the conversation there.

The food, family, and conversation are great. The barbeque is kind of a send-off for Jesse and me because we move into our new apartment tomorrow.

It gets late, and my sisters announce they have to go, so the Taylors walk them to the front door. Dad says he has to go too and looks at me. I want to stay longer, but I understand him wanting to leave, so I get my things and get up.

"Tom, why don't you stay?" Bob asks as he returns to the backyard.

"He's my ride," I say, pointing to my dad.

"Jesse can drive you home...that is if you want to stay."

I look at Jesse, and she nods enthusiastically. I look at dad, and he nods too. "Cool. Yeah. I'll stay. Thank you."

I plop back down on the lounge chair, Jesse sits on top of me, and I put my arms around her. Having her next to me fills me with joy. The four of us hang out, talking, until almost midnight. Then, finally, Eileen announces that it's time to put things away, so I help clean up before Jesse takes me home.

When Jesse parks in front of my apartment complex, she turns the engine off and climbs into my lap. We begin making out, and I can't keep my hands off of her.

"Now we can fuck," Jesse says.

"Now, it's kind of late. I'd invite you to stay over, but I don't think your parents would appreciate it."

Jesse gives me a frown and sticks her lower lip out at me.

"Don't give me that boo-boo lip. Tomorrow, once we're alone, in our apartment, you won't be able to keep me off of you."

"Promise?" Jesse asks.

"It's more than a promise!"

Jesse crawls off my lap, and I get out of the car. She drives away as I slog up to my apartment, exhausted from the day's events.

Saturday, July 23rd

Moving Day

Dad and I pile all my stuff into my car. He gives me a hug and a pat on the back.

"Don't be a stranger," he says to me.

"Dad. Thank you for everything! I can't tell you how grateful I am that you let me stay with you. I don't know what my life would be like if you hadn't been there for me."

"Tom. I know we started out a little rough, but having you with me over the past...wow...almost a year...has been wonderful. Getting to know you, watching you grow, seeing you struggle, and now...having you go off to college has been the best experience of my life. I'm sorry I wasn't around more as you grew up. I promise to be more involved in your life from now on. I mean it when I say, don't be a stranger."

"I won't, Dad. I promise," I say with tears in my eyes. I give Dad a hug and get in my car.

***************

The Taylors are already at the apartment when I pull up. I walk in and look around. The place is filled with nice furniture, a new refrigerator, and a dining table large enough for both of us to eat at and do our homework.

I walk into my room. There is an extra-long twin bed, a dresser, and a computer sitting on a desk. The bed is made, and the closet is open, waiting for me to hang my clothes. It only takes two trips to my car to get all my things. After putting everything away, I walk into Jesse's room. Everyone is in there, making it look nice. Jesse's bed is a queen...and I smile. The Taylors turn around and see me standing there.

"We're just about finished here, Tom. Is there anything you need?" Eileen asks.

"No. This place is awesome! Thank you."

Bob walks over to me, places his arm around my shoulder, and guides me to the front room. "Tom. Take care of Jesse. If you guys need anything, and I mean anything, let us know."

"I promise, sir."

"Good man," he says and slaps me on my back.

Eileen and Jesse wander out to the front room, and we give each other hugs as they say goodbye.

"Jesse, bring your laundry home to do it...don't do it here. You too, Tom," Eileen says.

"Yes, Mom," Jesse and I say in unison. Eileen gets a huge grin on her face, but there are tears in her eyes. I don't know if they are happy or sad tears or both. Jesse and I hug her tightly between us and tell her that we love her.

Bob and Eileen amble back to their car, and we watch them drive away before going back inside and shutting the door. Jesse and I look at each other and smile. This is going to be weird, living together, but I think I'm going to like it.

"So...roomie...what do we do now?" Jesse asks.

"Uhm...I don't know...go get something to eat?"

"I have a better idea," she says with her wicked grin. "I'm all sweaty from moving. I'm going to take a shower...want to join me?"

"You don't have to ask me twice." I start stripping right where I stand, in the living room, next to the front door. Jesse undresses too...as she walks towards the bathroom...leaving a trail of clothes in her wake. Yes...I'm going to like living with Jesse...very much!