Eighteen Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" I ask.

Jesse nods, and I drive my cock to the hilt. Her brows furrow, and she closes her eyes. I pull out and do it again, quickening my pace. She plants her feet on the mattress and pushes up against my thrusts, dropping her hips when I pull away. We get in a rhythm until I can't hold back anymore.

"I'm going to come," I tell her.

"Come inside me. I want to feel you when you come inside of me!" she demands.

I drive in, and she throws her legs around my waist, holding my ass with her feet. I pump my spunk into her in waves. Her inner walls contract, keeping me inside her. I'm spent. Pumping the last of my sperm into her, I slowly saw my cock back and forth, mixing our cum together. Pulling out, I sandwich my shaft between our stomachs, and we kiss some more.

Tired and sweaty, I ask Jesse to shower with me. She quickly agrees, and we crawl off the bed and go into the bathroom. When the water gets to the right temperature, I step in. Taking her hand, I help her into the tub and then wrap my arms around her. We make out under the steaming stream of water.

I tell Jesse to turn around and put her hands on the wall as I pump bodywash into my hands. Her skin is soft and supple as I massage the soap into her back. When I reach around to cup her breasts and squeeze her nipples, they stiffen. She drops her chin and moans while pushing her ass against me. Kneeling, I massage her lower back and then her butt before sliding my fingers in her crack to wash her rosebud.

"OH! Wow!" she says, startled.

My hand goes further under her, and I wash her pussy, dipping my fingers inside her. She pushes her ass back again, and I kiss her cheeks, continuing to bathe her. After getting more soap in my hands, I wash her legs and then turn her around. The steamy water has rinsed the soap off her, so I lick her pussy before sucking her protruding clit into my mouth.

"I love your clit."

She grabs my hair and pulls me up, so I stand, and she locks her lips to mine; we frantically kiss while playing tonsil hockey.

Jesse reaches down and grabs my stiff rod and squeezes it. Then, moving her hand up and down, she jacks my cock. Then, she pulls away from my lips and looks at me again. She's pensive.

"I've never given a blow job before, but I want to pleasure you."

"Don't worry. Do whatever feels natural to you. If it doesn't feel good, I'll tell you."

Jesse kneels down and stares at my throbbing cockhead. She puts her hand at the base and holds it as she gives my shaft a long lick, like an ice cream cone. After kissing my crown, she puts her lips over it before sliding her mouth down. Repeating her actions a few times, she engulfs about half my cock while giving me a hand job at the same time. My balls tighten.

"I'm going to come," I warn her.

She looks up at me like she's worried but then puts her mouth back over my cock and sucks on it. I'm trying to hold back, so I don't come in her mouth, but I can see she wants it, so I let loose. It's like a dam breaking as my sperm shoots out of my slit and into her mouth. Cum pours out the side of her lips, and she pulls off, coughing and spitting.

I lift her by her shoulders and kiss her deeply. I want to give her assurance that what she has just done for me is a wonderful thing.

"I'm sorry," she says.

"For what?" That felt really good."

"I've heard the girls at school talk about taking a cock all the way to the base and swallowing a guy's cum. They said that's what he really likes. I couldn't do that for you."

"Guys do like that. But what I like even more is just being with you."

"Give me another chance. I'll do it better next time."

"Well...if you want to get better at it, then I guess we'll just have to practice," I say with a smirk.

She smiles and places her hand on the side of my face, and kisses me gently.

"I better get you home," I tell her.

Getting out of the shower, we dry off, and I show her some of the clothes I have that belonged to Christina. She puts on a pair of panties under her shorts. She borrows a t-shirt from me, and we finish dressing before I take her home.

We get to her house before her parents come home, and I walk her to her door. Taking her in my arms, I kiss her again. Neither one of us wants me to leave, so she invites me in. Jesse turns on some soft music, and we end up on the couch in the front room sitting next to each other, talking, kissing, and enjoying each other's company. She gets on my lap, and we make out. That's how her parents find us when they walk in the door. Jesse doesn't move; she just sits there and greets her parents.

"Well...I guess this means things are okay with you two now?" Bob asks.

Jesse nods, and I say, "It is. I'll probably get moody now and then, but Jesse promises to snap me out of it."

"Good," Bob says as he and Eileen go upstairs. I find it odd that they leave us alone in the position we are in. Bob didn't even tell Jesse to get off my lap.

We make out some more, and then Jesse stands up. I tell her I'd better leave, so she walks me to the door.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" she asks.

"I was hoping we would. How about I come over around eleven," I answer.

"That sounds good. Bring your swimsuit, and we'll hang out by the pool."

We kiss again, and I tell her goodnight as I walk to my car.

Friday, June 24th

The week went by fast. I had fun with the Taylors last Sunday, swimming and playing in the pool. We had lunch together and relaxed as the day went on. Eileen and Jesse were in the pool, and I was kicking back in a lounge chair next to Bob when he looked over at me.

Breaking the silence, he says, "Tom...I have a question for you."

"Shoot," I say while turning my head to look at him as I put my hand up to block the sun.

"Well, I bought an off-campus housing apartment building by UCLA. There's one empty apartment, and we're going to have Jesse live there while she's going to school. It's a nice little two-bedroom. I was wondering if you want to live there too?"

"You mean, live with Jesse?"

"Uhm. Yeah. Look...it's a two-bedroom. Each of you will have your own room, but you'll have to share a bathroom. I'm just asking if you want to. You don't have to if you'll be too uncomfortable."

"Does Jesse know about this?"

"She knows we got the place, but she doesn't know about you. Just so you know, this is Eileen's idea, not mine...I'm not naïve or anything...I mean...I was in college too at one time, so I know what goes on. I'd rather not think or talk about anything other than you living there in your own room, though."

I chuckle. "And here I thought we were getting away with something."

"Don't push it, young man," he says with a smirk on his face.

I told him that I'd ask my coach about it, and if it was okay, I'd love to live there. I wondered if I should ask Jesse first, and he agreed that that would be a good idea, and then we dropped the subject. We are getting good about pretending our conversations never happen.

On Tuesday night, Jesse and I went out for dinner, and I mentioned the apartment. Her face lit up, and she was excited about me living there. That was easier than I thought it would be.

The next night, Wednesday, was our athletics banquet. I was surprised that my dad wanted to go, so I had the Taylors and my dad there. My father and Bob had a quiet conversation before the banquet started about who knows what. My scholarship was announced, and the room clapped enthusiastically. It was nice to have everyone hanging out together and introducing my dad to my coach.

Today is graduation. I saw Jesse this morning for the first time since Wednesday night; we were able to be with each other for a few minutes before the ceremony started. Sitting on the stage at the Starlight Bowl, in my cap and gown, I wish my last name began with a T instead of a G, so I could be with her. I look behind me but can't see her through all the other graduates.

***************

Jesse and Nicole are having a graduation/swim party tonight. Bob suggested it to keep the girls from going someplace where there might be a lot of drinking. Nicole took care of the invitations, so there are a lot of jocks and her friends here. Jesse didn't invite any of the people she used to hang out with because she didn't want them sneaking any booze or drugs into the party.

I'm kicking back in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on a lounge chair, watching Jesse circulate among our fellow graduates. She's wearing her thong bikini and getting a lot of attention.

Currently, she's surrounded by some of the football players, and Brad is right next to her. He slips his arm around Jesse's shoulders, and I'm about to get up and go over there when Jesse looks at him and removes his arm. He puts it back, but this time drops his hand to her ass and looks over at me with a grin. My blood boils, and I stand up, ready to go over and take care of him, but Jesse quickly turns and slaps him across the face...hard! He reels at the unexpected contact and stares at her.

I'm afraid he will get violent, so I take a few steps towards them when Jesse raises her finger in the air and gives him a mouthful of advice. I have no idea what she says to him, but he backs away with his hands up in front of him. His teammates laugh as he turns and walks away. Then, Jesse moves on to a new group of people like nothing happened.

When everyone leaves, Jesse, Nicole, Clark, and I clean up. Bob and Eileen tell us that they're going out for the evening and to lock up if we go anywhere. It's around eleven o'clock, and I can't imagine where they would go or where they would expect us to go, but we wave at them as they leave and continue to clean up. When we're finished, Jesse suggests that the four of us get in the spa, which sounds good to me. Nicole whispers something in Jesse's ear, and she nods.

"You don't mind if we take our suits off, do you, Tom?" Nicole asks.

"Uh...no."

We get naked and slip into the hot water with Nicole and Clark on one side and Jesse and me on the other. Jesse sits on my lap, facing me, and puts her arms around my neck, and we make out.

I'm not paying attention to Nicole and Clark until I hear him moan. Jesse and I break our kiss and look over. Nicole is giving Clark one hell of a blow job. She's pumping his cock fervently as her mouth moves up and down his rod. Jesse gets up, turns around, and sits on my lap to watch the show. She leans back, sandwiching my cock between her back and my abs, as I gently caress her tits. Jesse squirms, lifts her ass, grabs my cock, and then places it between her legs. This presses my shaft against her pussy and makes me want to fuck her.

Jesse slowly jacks my cock as we watch Nicole deep-throat Clark, and he bucks his hips. He's obviously coming as Nicole raises off his cock with her concave cheeks. She is sucking hard on him, trying to get every last drop of his man juice. She lifts off his cock slowly and licks his shaft to get any cum she may have missed.

"How do you do that?" Jesse asks.

Nicole turns around, startled. "Huh? Do what?"

"Take his cock all the way down? I can only get about half of Tom's in my mouth."

"It takes practice. You have to learn to control your gag reflex and relax your throat."

"Cool!" Jesse says.

Jesse raises her ass off my lap and wiggles her butt to work my cock into her pussy. She rocks and gyrates her hips as she holds onto my hands that are squeezing her boobs. I'm kissing the back of her neck as she fucks me in the spa, and my balls churn.

"I'm going to come, baby," I whisper in her ear.

She leans her head back into me and presses down hard onto my lap, rocking her hips faster. Finally, I can't hold it any longer and let go. My cum bursts from my pulsing cock, and warmth and wetness surround me. She raises her arms over her head and grabs my hair, and I kiss the side of her neck and nibble on her earlobe. Letting go of my hair, she gets off me, turns back around to face me, and sits back on my lap. We make out furiously, our tongues fighting for real estate as they duel.

Eventually, Nicole and Clark say they have to leave, so they climb out of the spa, dry off, and get dressed. We climb out behind them, dry off and walk them to the door, still naked. As soon as Jesse shuts the door, she turns around and puts her arms around my neck, and kisses me.

"Make love to me," she says.

"Where?"

"I don't care. Anywhere. I want you back inside me! Is your dad home?"

"I don't know, but he won't care if we have sex while he's there. What about your parents? What will you tell them?"

"I'll leave them a note telling them I'm staying at a friend's house tonight."

"They'll buy that?"

"It's the truth," she says. "I want to spend the night with you and wake up in your arms."

"We'll have that every day once we're in college."

"Yeah. But I want you now!"

We return to the spa, clean up and turn it off before grabbing our wet suits. Then, going up the stairs to Jesse's room, she changes before leaving for my apartment.

My dad isn't home when we get there, so we go to my room and shut the door. Jesse sits on the edge of my bed and watches as I pick up my mess.

She looks at my wall and asks, "What does that sign mean?"

"What sign?"

She points to the plaque Christina made for me. "More than a mouthful is a waste?"

"Oh...uh...it's really more of an inside joke."

"Inside? Between who?"

"Uhm...Christina and me. She made that for me."

"Ohhhh. What does it mean?"

"When Christina and I first began dating, she asked me what size boobs I liked. I told her that more than a mouthful was a waste. That's when she made the sign for me."

"Is it true?" Jesse asks.

"It used to be. I used to be a leg man, but I've been converted."

"Converted? How?"

"Honestly? Really? You want to hear this?"

"Yes."

"Okay. It started with Nicole and Christina. I thought Christina had the perfect set of boobs...until I saw Nicole's. I never told Christina that I liked Nicole's tits better. But then--"

"But then, what?" Jesse interrupts.

"Uhm...well...then I saw yours in the library and then again at the beach. Your breasts are so round and firm...and--"

"And bigger?" she interrupts again.

"Yeah. And bigger. Your nipples are amazing. When I saw you at the beach with them poking through your top, I wanted to suck on them."

"Mmmm," Jesse moans as she removes her shirt. She isn't wearing a bra, and her tits jiggle when she exposes them. Putting her hands under her luscious melons, she lifts them and squeezes them together. "I see you like that," she teases.

I look down at my cock pushing against my shorts. Kneeling between Jesse's legs, I kiss her before burying my nose in her cleavage. Then, I suck a nipple into my mouth, kiss her mounds, and lick around one of her areolas. I flick it with my tongue and lightly bite it. Jesse moans again and lies back on the bed, causing her nipple to pop from my mouth. So, I stand, remove my shirt and shorts, and stand before her completely naked, with my cock sticking straight out.

Jesse props herself up on her elbows and says, "Well, since you've given away your secret about boobs, I'll tell you another one of mine."

"Okay."

"The day the four of us went to the beach, and Christina gave you that blow job in front of me...I wanted your cock. When you got up and walked down to the water completely naked, I wanted to go with you. When you came back, and those two started playing with you? I got jealous. I wanted to crawl over to you and take your cock in my mouth and suck on it. I wanted to be naked with you and have you fuck me, right there on the beach, in front of them. That's when I knew I wanted you for more than a friend. Watching how devoted you were to Christina and how you treated her? That's when I fell in love with you. It killed me to see the two of you kiss, and when you had sex in the Jacuzzi in front of me? That sucked! There is no way to explain how difficult that was for me!"

"I'm sorry...I didn't know. It was that long ago?"

"Yes. And when we danced at the Winter Formal...I almost kissed you. It would have screwed everything up if I did, but I wanted to...so bad, I wanted to kiss you."

"As long as we're confessing things? I wanted to kiss you too."

Jesse's face beams. I crawl on the bed, lie on top of her as she wraps her arms around me, and we kiss. Deep and passionately, we kiss for a long time.

"Make love to me, Tom."

Getting off the bed, I remove Jesse's shorts before kissing the inside of her thighs. My cock aches deliciously. It's so hard. I want her so bad; my balls ache too. Jesse puts her hands on the sides of my face and lifts my head away from her.

"No foreplay this time. Just make love to me."

Sitting on my heels, I lift her legs and rest her ankles on my shoulders. Placing my cock at the entrance to her wet pussy, I slide into her. Jesse bends in half as I lean forward and rest my hands next to her ears. Her inner walls immediately contract when my hips rock. Gazing down at her, I try and gauge what she's feeling by the look on her face. She has a broad smile, and her eyes are twinkling. I increase the tempo, and her brows furrow as her mouth opens wide to suck air into her lungs. Sitting up, I let go of her legs, and she plants her feet firmly on the bed while raising her ass. Jesse grunts as her hips move to meet my rhythm. Grabbing her tits, she squeezes them before pinching her nipples. She moans again and then raises her arms over her head, resting her hands on my pillow. Taking the hint, I wrap my fingers around her wrist to pin them down. She lets out a moaning grunt as our eyes meet, and her sweet smile returns. I quicken my pace as I lean down and kiss her.

"Le...et...me...ri...ide...you...now," She pants out.

Releasing her wrists, I sit back, and we change positions. Kneeling over me, she aligns my cock to her pussy, and drops down onto my cock; she grunts when her ass hits my pelvis. Then, leaning forward, she slides her fingers through my chest hair before grabbing hold of my pecs for leverage. Jesse then lifts her ass and drops it again. I surprise her the next time she does this by pushing up into her. She smiles and sits straight up, driving my cock deeper into her, and then alternates between gyrating and rocking her hips. She goes faster and harder until she leans forward again, using my chest to support her weight.

Jesse moves her hands to the mattress, leaning down until her nipples graze my chest, and she rocks. I grasp her tits and push her up a little until I can get one of them into my mouth. I suck on her nipples and squeeze her firm mounds while she bounces on top of me. Then, throwing her head back, her mouth drops open as she gasps for air.

"OH...MY...GAH...HOLY...SHI...FUCK...THIS FEELS SO GOOD!"

Her pussy contracts around my hard cock, her legs stiffen and quiver, and she comes, flooding my cock with her cream. Warm, wet cum drips out of her and down, pooling on my balls. When she opens her eyes and looks at me, her eyes are greener than I've ever seen them before. She smiles and drops her body against mine and relaxes completely.

Rolling Jesse onto her side, I wipe her hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ears. I kiss her nose, and then our lips meet again. I haven't cum, but at this point, I don't need to. Seeing how satisfied she is, makes my heart swell, and I know that I love her. I don't just lust after Jesse; I love her. I caress her cheeks and then put my arms around her and hold her tight. I LOVE HER! This is a revelation to my heart, not to my mind, but to my heart. I love Jesse. So I tell her.

I roll her onto her back and lie on top of her, and look deep into her eyes. "I love you."