Eighteen-Year-Old Needs To Be Punished Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl becomes very aroused by her strapping.
1.1k words
4.55
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been around 1960 and I was working at a co-educational school. As a senior female member of staff the male headmaster assigned any physical punishment of the girls to me. It was a school in a good area and physical punishments were rare. I used two different implements and for a reason I do not recall always asked the girls whether they wished to receive the allotted number with the cane or twice that number with the strap.

The name Josie Blunt is etched into my memory. When she breezed into the gym it was like she had arrived for a prize giving not a punishment. She was 18 and in her last year and was a largely built girl still carrying some puppy fat. As required she was dressed in a short gym skirt and full white knickers. I was never told the crime only the punishment, which in this case was the maximum of a dozen with the cane or two dozen with the strap.

I offered the choice and she almost enthusiastically said she would take the strap. This was not the usual offer taken. I pointed to the pummel horse but did not need to say more as she was quickly in position. Laying along the length of the pummel her skirt was clear of her knickers that were tight as her legs stretched wide. Her hands and feet just reached the ground.

As always I delivered the first six with only a few seconds between each. Pausing before starting the next six I noticed she was now hugging the horse with both her arms and her legs. Her breathing had become quicker and more urgent. She turned her head and thanked me, something which I do not require from the girls. As I landed the first of the next six her hips ground down on the horse before pushing high into the air as if to welcome the next strike. This I landed hard squarely on the softest part of her raised bottom. This time her hips ground into the horse, rose and ground again before pushing up again for the strap. The sigh was not of pain more of frustration.

The third strike landed and what she did next stunned me. She hugged the horse tightly between her legs and thrust along the length of the leather pummel. Even in my stunned state I was in no doubt what she was doing. Her breathing and wailing confirmed that she was not only sexually excited but also exploding into an uncontrollable orgasm.

It was one thing knowing that she was having an orgasm but another thing knowing what to do about it. What I did was to hit her harder and faster than I had planned to finishing the remaining three in a few seconds. I can only describe what she did as fucking the horse. Her shrieks were getting louder and the strength and speed of the thrusts were almost demented. The thrusting lasted a number of seconds after the 12th strike landed.

"I don't know whether to thank you or apologize. I thought I knew about orgasms but I have never felt anything like that before. Have you seen anyone else do that before?"

"No Blunt never before. You are still due another dozen but I am not sure how to proceed. In the circumstances I will offer to deliver the remaining dozen in a week's time."

"Thank you Miss Ashley but I am very ready for the other dozen. Please hit nice and hard it feels so, well so kind of nice."

I wanted to keep in control but was not sure how I could faced with a girl who wanted to be hit harder. Should I indulge her, thereby completing the punishment or refuse her, thereby not completing my responsibilities. I decided that I would complete the punishment and if she enjoyed it well so be it.

I should not have been influenced by her request but found myself delivering the strap harder than I would normally. By the time I had delivered five or six she was again grinding herself hard against the leather. She implored me not to slow down and asked me to hit her harder. I am ashamed to admit that she was now in charge and I did not pause but increased the force to that which I would normally consider inappropriate.

I do not have a lesbian bone in my body but anyone with blood running through their veins would have been turned on a bit by the sight and sounds of the girl writhing in front of me. I knew what she needed and set out to deliver it. If the first orgasm had been spectacular this was every bit as much so. She came and came and I passed the second dozen well before she slumped thanking me for understanding her needs.

I knew I had lost control of the situation but hoped that it was right for the girl now lying in front of me. I also hoped I would not lose my job. I sensed when Blunt turned to look at me that this girl was not going to shop me. She was deeply satisfied and knew I had delivered what she had asked, or was it demanded, of me.

"Thank you Miss Ashley that was unbelievable. I finish here in two weeks' time would you please punish me at least once more in that time?"

"Blunt let's be honest about what happened here today. I allowed you your enjoyment but I cannot risk doing that again to you, as a pupil. Anyone looking at what happened here would say I abused you. I think we both know that that is not the truth. Look me up after you have left the school, if you want me to punish or should I say arouse you again. I will not do anything unless my partner, who is male by the way, is present so it will change the dynamics significantly. Now get dressed and go before I regret making such an offer."

It bothered me but I could not discuss that day's events with my boyfriend. When, a couple of years later, I got a phone call from Josie Blunt my head spun. Did I refuse her, did I go behind my boyfriend's back or did I share with him and invite him to join us. The discussion with Bert was difficult but I think he had to work hard to disguise his excitement he felt at the idea. We agreed to offer a one off repeat performance for the now 20 year old.