All Comments on 'Eighteenth Street Intimacy'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not my favorite

Long, boring, depressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Crafted and Compelling, ... but ...

way too many words extolling NOT getting laid for an erotic lit site.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

What is a slow dance gang?

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
huh????

I loved the story but I am dazed at all the stuff I don’t understand. What was Arlene’s secret? What was Rachel’s that they all whispered about? Why didn’t Hope want everybody to know about her and Pete? What was the ‘truth’ about Leo leaving early? Why was Pete so adamant about keeping his distance from everybody? ???? Or is this supposed to read like a soap opera where you are dazed by all you don’t know? The only thing I got out of that story is that Pete was still painfully mooning over Arlene and he kept that info even from himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
feels incomplete

Very interesting characters and very good development of those characters. In real life, people make a lot of strange choices based on fears and this story has that in spades. Still, feels like it didn't really end and we did not get closure on several important characters especially the protagonist. Badly needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Probably the best crafted story on literotica. The style was superb; ditto the storyline. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous