All Comments on 'Eileen Goes Black'

by lancelot49

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Character

His Character seems to shallow. To just go with the flow especially if it was a first time it seems like he would have some second thoughts. Some doubts. Some questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Envious

Big assed wife being penetrated by a black man,and able to participate, WOW, I envy you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
White wife loves black cocks

My wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. Her mom fucked black men. I encourage my wife to date and fuck black men. We both benefit from her black fucking. She loves being fucked by black men and I enjoy seeing her being very happy. My wife especially enjoys having a black pimp to sell her pussy to other black men. I love having a wife that is a whore for black men. I eat her cum filled pussy after she gets home from a nght of working as a whore. As I eat her pussy she tells me about her night of fucking black men. After eating her pussy I fuck her. Our sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to Anonymous

Please remain anonymous(listed above) because you are totally ignorant. If you think black men and white women as well as white men and black women don't have sexual liasions or find the other sexually attractive, then you missed the ride out of town with the rest of the KKK.

dafox101dafox101about 12 years ago
White Wife Fucks Nigger

To WWFN: please take anonymous 3-6-12's advice and jump on the next ride out of town and off the planet with any other racist, moronic white supremacist who shares your pitiful thoughts and ideals. You are truly a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my dream fantasy

damn i wish that could happen to me in person

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah, a nice experience!

It's a great moment when your virgin wife of many years accepts the challenge of a "hot tart" adventure. Of course the whole marriage of many years will change direction. Actually that's a good thing. Both your youth is restored, in a living adventure at least. Congratulations!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
Geography . . .

. . . schizophrenia. If using Brit slang keep the setting there.

Danmo1Danmo1over 6 years ago
Yes I've watched my wife many times

My ex-wife cuckolded me for over a decade with a large black man. They started slow but ended up as frequent lovers in the end and me as a cuckolded sissy. I loved every second of it but I did not see it coming when she grew tired of my presence in the house as her maid. I am writing about it now, I have since become totally gay and found my true calling. Read about it. By the way loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creatures who want their wives to have sex with other men (they are not men) are so revolting in appearance and manner that they are universal despised without anyone even realizing that their wives are fucking around on them. When it is discovered by the general public that they are cuckolds, no one is even surprised. People just smack their heads and say "of course he is a cuck, I should have seen it immediately".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous