All Comments on 'Eileen Goes Dogging'

by Eileen48

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another slut. And hubby is a wimp.

Nothing more than that. Don't feel guilty about what you did I am sure after the hundredth time you have fucked some else in groups or not you will feel much better. I do think your husband should charge for your sevices though. You could both make a packet of money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dont read it then clown

I loved it, made me hard as a rock, LOL. Love the pic as well,

Looking forward to another adventure and another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tom & Eileen I love you both

For sharing these great stories and can't wait for more. Ignore the naysayers - I too often wonder why some people even come on this site. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
EILEEN TAKE MORE FROM YOUNG MEN

AN EXCELLENT HOT STORY EILEEN GOES DOGGING. SO VERY EXCITING.

DO HOPE THEIRS MORE THAN ONE PART CALL FOR WITH THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely superb Eileen! I'd like to think that these are all real life accounts and not just 'made up' - your bio photo shows what a hot slutty milf you are, pity we can't see your face! xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story, sounds true as i have had experiences that are similar. Mostly older women who want cock, i am in my 30s and i have fucked many a womens offered pussy. Bottoms too, though not as many but i try it on all of them , most say no and so you fuck their offered pussies, but those that don't object they are my favorite. I have even fucked a cross dresser who i must say was a great fuck and was amazed at how many other guys did so, even though there were willing pussies around. Dont get me wrong, womens offered bottom or cross dresser,, women every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love women like you and I have had quote a few experiences with them. I am grateful for the sex offered and take advantage of it at the nearby park. Last time it was quite a mature lady, rather big, chunky legs, big fat bum. Short skirt, hold up nylons, she looked like a slut but I was nice, hi beautiful, she looked up at me. I am in my late twenties, I sat, my hand on her leg, which she opened. Got some time for me, she smiled, my finger now just inside her pussy, Her answer, of course, so I stood, I am quite large, and I unzipped my trousers, looking at her face as I pushed the back of her head towards my cock, she took half of it, sucking me as I held her head. I let go and moved back, she got up and lay on the blanket on the table, I moved between her open legs and pushed into her chubby pussy, wet warm, she took me but she let out little yelps as I bottomed out in her. My cock was covered in her juices which ran down to my target, her anus. I kept fucking her, she made a lot of noise and then I pulled back, oh no, don't stop. I moved my cock down to her anus, no, not there as I eased forward, I felt her open, oh, oh, ok but slow, slow and I eased into her ass, tight, warm, enveloping my cock, slowly at first then faster, rubbing her clit with my thumb as I fucked her ass. I felt it, she clenched tight around my cock, orgasming, that did it and I pushed hard up into her and stayed delivering my cum deep into her bowels. I waited, then pulled back, some of my cum following my cock out. I left her there laying on the table as I saw an old guy approach her. thank you park sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I saw her sitting in her car as I drove up. it was daylight and it was raining lightly. I pulled up and went to the mens rest room. when I came back, she was leaning into the back of her car, her bare ass clearly visible, her hold up stockings around her thick legs. she caught me looking, I saw her face, older, dull grey/ black hair. She sat down at the back of the car and then opened her legs and lay back. I moved over, her finger was moving up and down her pussy. I got really close, pulling out my cock and stroking it slowly. She stopped fingering her shaved pussy and pulled it open, I moved over, looked around and gripped her legs, moving her slightly towards me. my cock at her pussy, I pushed, I heard her moan, as she kind of wriggled forward onto my cock until I was deep inside her, fucking her loose pussy. Her juices covered my cock and ran down between her legs. I slipped out, I saw her glistening anus, I pushed back into her but I now had other ideas. I pulled back, pulling her toward me and pushing her legs back i positioned my cock at her anus. her finger went to her pussy as I pushed and slid into her ass. It was very wet inside but warm and tighter than her pussy and she proved to be a very good ass fuck, gripping me and causing me to stay deep in her ass as my cum shot from me. I quickly pulled back, looking to see if anybody was around before heading to my car and driving off. I have been back to that rest area and on 2 occasions she has been there, happily taking my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Hot!

I love your naughty imagination, Eileen! Just the right amount of resistance before she turns animal and goes cock crazy. Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, thoroughly enjoyable, wife & I go dogging regularly during the summer months and this story is a copy of several evenings spent at such locations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delicious story. I love mature ladies. Open sexually mature ladies are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can only say that I wish there were dogging places I could go to.

Orpheum69

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver28 days ago

We love a story with a happy ending. We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous