All Comments on 'Eine Kleine Nackte Musik'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TonyMA70TonyMA70over 4 years ago
Naturalist life style

The person that wrote this story has been to a naturalist resort.

Thanks for the wonderful story, hope you continue it.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 4 years ago
Will be looking out for part two

Very enjoyable. Well written, realistically believable and well paced. I just didn't 'get' why writing the title in German was a joke. "A little naked music"? I think some people will assume it's a German-language story and not even open it. You're basically stuck with this title now. As you move the storyline on from performing at the wedding I suspect the title isn't going to help attract the audience a story of this quality deserves.

SamandAliceSamandAliceover 4 years ago
Opening up to naturism

I loved this story - the naked wedding performance was a great backdrop for the characters' first experiences of naturism. Plenty of scope for more stories about these ladies and I really look forward to reading them.

Oh - and the title is clever too!

HStonerHStonerover 4 years ago
Excellent

I really like this story. Well done!

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 4 years ago
Very Good

The first story of yours that I've read and i really enjoyed it. Well written with interesting, believable characters. I look forward to reading your other stories and hopefully more of this one.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 4 years ago
Nice Transition

Very well written, it was nice to see that new people can actually be brought into the fold in a friendly unassuming way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Title, except ... 😉

Some of the comments to your title don't appear to know that Eine Kleine Nachtmusik is the name of the music played at most weddings. However, note that you had the spelling off by a bit … Excellent story, and I hope to see the sequel soon. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

This is a very well written story and, I believe, paints a great picture of non-sexual naturism. Having read several of this author's stories, I also appreciate the style of writing, (mostly!) grammatical correctness, and character development. Not the usual kind of 'stroke story' often found on sites like this. It is real and believable. Well done!

warm4warm4about 4 years ago
excellent story

An excellent story. Wish there were more like this. thank you

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

How can a story without anything more sexual than naked hugging be so erotic??!! I think you perfectly captured how self-conscious women feel about their bodies. I’m sure that Rachel with her youth, firmness and athletic tone still looked with envy at the attributes of the other women. I know i

I also like that while men were involved, metrics weren’t. We didn’t need inches or centimeters to know the photographer had impressive junk. But it was also nice having the men play a minor role too.

This was a very empowering and liberating piece about women cast off society’s rules, along with their clothes, and embracing our true feminine uniqueness and beauty.

The only thing that was missing, however, was an explanation of the title and how it fits to the story.

But that was just a minor mole on an otherwise perfect expanse of newly naked flesh, that was this story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story and clever title, with Nackte (Naked) instead of Nacht (Night).

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Nice combination of the slow burn you are so good at, with the complicated vibe of friends encouraging each other to go over the edge....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wish you would continue with this story. Excellent writing and plot line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...