Eine Kleine Nackte Musik

Story Info
The money was just too good to say no.
12k words
4.71
17.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

Simon Says: This story almost exclusively is exhibitionist. I actually tried to make it more naturist (as I know not all naturists are necessarily exhibitionists). Regardless, like most of my stories there is a question that inspires it: this one is about compelled nudity (not forced, mind you). There is no sex in this one. That said, if I decide to continue with these characters eventually then I likely would make it a lot more sexual. I have some ideas. Most are pretty perverted. You can see little hints of foreshadowing . . .

And yes, while I only speak less than a dozen words in German, I spelled the title as intended. Kinda sorta punny.

Standard warning: my stories are all about the slow burn. And as mentioned above, there is no sex in this one. Just a few erotic scenes and a crap load of nudity.

——-

I stood in the door of the cafe looking for Elizabeth's sandy blond hair in the sea of people before me. She tended to sit on the far side of the cafe when we met to discuss gigs, and today she didn't disappoint. I saw her facing towards the door, sitting at a small cute little two-person table, seemingly texting on her phone.

"Hi Liz." I smiled as I scooted in the seat in front of her. She smiled her wide warm smile in return and turned her phone over. She quickly stood to give me the friend hug. She was always like that with people.

I knew Elizabeth constantly remained on the move considering her job as a pretty in-demand wedding planner to the elite. We knew each other for that very reason as she constantly contracted us for classical music ambience at ceremonies and receptions. Elizabeth and I weren't close friends, but we were more than just business acquaintances. We were in that sweet spot in between.

"Thanks for meeting with me Emma!" Her eyes wide and full of excitement.

I love how enthusiastic she always was. Probably the big reason she enjoyed so much success in her career choice. Her face and smile pretty much constantly beamed happiness.

"Listen girl," her hand shot across the small table and grasped mine to shift the conversation to business, "I have an interesting gig, but I have to be honest and say it is a little, um odd." The corner of her mouth quirked as if to emphasize.

"Ok, I am all ears." While I was odd myself, actually I didn't like doing odd. Odd meant different. And different meant uncomfortable. And I definitely didn't like being uncomfortable. Anything outside of normal for me generally resulted in at least a little discomfort. But I wanted to hear her out as Elizabeth had been so good to us over the last year and I already owed her so much.

"So, the good news is that you would get seven times your normal fee to do the gig." My eyebrows shot up. My brain started to work in overdrive.

Liz published our fees, not negotiated. Liz knew what we charged and so easily calculated the inclusion of a classical string trio in someone's event, just like flowers, types of decorations and a photographer. Three hours equaled $1,000, pretty straight forward. So, to have her come out of the gate already offering apparently $7,000 for an event just floored me. And she could tell.

She smiled, "I know you. You are starting to worry." I just nodded my head waiting for the bad news. She cleared her throat. "So, this is where it gets . . . different. The client is a naturist."

I waited for more information. She raised eyebrows displaying a hanging-on-the-edge-of-her-seat expression, I guess waiting for me to process that one. "Um, a naturist?" I managed. Apparently, she needed prompting to continue.

She nodded. "Yeah, like people who walk around nude in front of other people walking around nude."

"Oh." Yeah, that's odd, different AND uncomfortable; the trifecta. That brings a seriously new and obvious take on the idea of picturing your audience naked when performing. I mean I get pretty nervous before events and even have TRIED to picture my audience naked, but this would be quite shocking to me.

"Ok, so I will have to talk to Lily and Sophie about it, but I imagine we could just focus on playing and less on the dangling parts everywhere. I mean it is $7,000 after all." This was all said for my own benefit. Consider this the beginning of the rational argument for why it would be absolutely nuts to give up around $2,300 for less than one day's work just because I would see a bunch of uncovered bodies of all makes and types.

"Right, well there is another . . . facet . . . to this." I paused and looked at her. How could this get weirder? She actually looked uncharacteristically nervous.

"You see, all guests and everyone would be naked. Textile free, as the client calls it. No clothing. At all." She let that sink in for a moment. "Including the people working the wedding . . . "

I felt the blood drain from my face. Literally. "At all?"

She nodded. Obviously, she felt pretty uncomfortable too.

"I don't know Liz, I don't . . ." I muttered as I looked down at the table. I didn't exactly flaunt myself terribly often. At all really. I had never even worn a bikini before, always opting for the conservative one piece instead.

I lived with a pretty immodest person in college. She used to literally sit around and study topless sometimes. That would freak me out. Obviously, we only lived together for one year as it completely unnerved me. I on the other hand would leave the room fully dressed for the hall shower and return fully changed with dirty clothes under my arm. I wasn't the type to show anything. Come to think of it, no one had seen me naked since I was young, except my doctor. Not even my mom.

I tried to picture myself naked playing the cello in front of a room full of naked people. I couldn't see it. I tried to picture me in my underwear. Still no. I couldn't even picture myself in slightly revealing clothing, like something that showed thighs or cleavage. I was pretty sure that this was impossible.

And I think Liz could tell. She even looked a little sad as she watched this debate play out on my face.

"Listen Em. I know it's pretty crazy, but the money is AMAZING and I immediately thought of you three. You are my go-to girls for this type of thing. But if you can't do it then I understand." She kinda laughed to herself as she mumbled, "Hell, I am not sure I will be able to do it."

Of course, she would have to disrobe too! The director of the wedding would be joining the rest of those working the wedding. I didn't think Elizabeth had anything to worry about though as she really held her age so well. Pretty shoulder length sandy blond hair, great skin, pretty face and she looked to be in great shape. I hoped I would look half as good as her when I reached 40. But I totally empathized with her fears. I felt them. In my deepest being really.

I ran my hands through my light blonde hair as I thought about whether I should tell Sophie and Lily about this. Oh my God, they would probably freak. But then the money . . . the money . . . the money. That kind of money would be awesome. And every appearance we made gave us great exposure for more gigs. Oh my God, exposure is right!

"Ok, Liz. I will talk to the girls. I don't know if I can do it. And I have no idea if either of them could."

She nodded. "That's all I could ask. Let me know in the next few days, ok?"

I nodded.

"Are you really going to strip down for this gig, Liz?"

She smiled at me, "you think your fee looks good . . . "

++++++

"Naked???!!" Sophie looked like she was going to have a heart attack. The color of her cute cheeks actually nearly matched her red hair, which is saying something considering her usually very fair skin.

The three of us had gathered in Lily's little living room that same night to discuss the great but unbelievably scary opportunity. We often gathered at Lily's place for this purpose, but the conversation had never gone this direction before.

"Holy shit, Emma, I don't think I can strip down and show all of this" she paused for dramatic effect as she waved her arms indicating her own body, "off to a bunch of strangers!"

Sophie was what some would call a little chubby. I thought she looked adorable. Her little round face and slightly round body. Her breasts looked magnificent, I thought. And her exceptionally young and pretty face with her flawless skin made her so pretty. At least I thought so.

I glanced at Lily to see how she was taking it. The older woman seemed to be thoughtful as she sat there regarding me. I always thought Lily had an elegance to her appearance. Her silver hair, currently casually up in a bit of a bun, sometimes cascaded down past her shoulders. She had these lovely thoughtful eyes with little crinkles at each corner. They were very endearing. Her wide mouth often shifted into a pretty smile. Today it just remained neutral as she thought about the crazy job opportunity.

"Lily?"

Her eyes shifted out of their thoughtful stare off into space to me. She smiled at me. "7,000 hm?"

"You don't think we can do this do you??!!" Sophie practically pleaded with our resident substitute mom in the trio.

Lily just shrugged, "I don't know dear. Maybe? It's just bodies, right? It's a lot of money. "

Just bodies. Hmm. Not quite. MY body is more like it. The great unknown to nearly everyone. Heck, I don't even let ME see me naked.

But while I didn't want to do it, I really WANTED to want to do it. I wanted to be adventurous. And daring. And care-free. I just wasn't.

I would often have this debate in my head. I wish I could be like her or him and throw caution to the wind. I wish I could go a day without plans and just do what comes into my path. I wish I could be THAT girl, the one who others wished they were . . . I always got the feeling that Lily had been like that at one point in her life.

Sophie definitely wasn't. I could see the anxiety all over her. She practically shook as she looked at Lily.

"Look Sophie, I am not sure I can do it, but we should really consider it. Liz's work ALWAYS involves very wealthy types with daughters wanting string trios as they waltz down the aisle. And every one of those daughters start planning their weddings at other weddings." She spoke gently as she looked at both of us, "Let's consider it. Maybe we can do it."

Sophie just shook her head, her mouth slightly open in disbelief. Lily looked back at me.

"I don't know Lil . . ." I began. I actually felt my heart picked up pace as I thought about it again.

Then Lily shifted into mother role, putting her hands on both of ours and held them comfortingly. "We are a team, right?" I nodded. Sophie hesitated but did the same.

"Right, well we don't need to tell Liz for a couple of days so . . ." She squeezed our hands and cleared her throat, "let's see if we can do this and give her a final answer on this by mid-week." She raised her eyebrows.

"What does 'see if we can do this' mean?" Sophie asked hesitantly. Yes, I wanted to know that too.

Lily smiled a warm smile. "Well, we slowly dip our toes in the water . . ." she reached down and unbuckled her sandals, slipping them off slowly, "one step at a time." She then carefully lined them up on the floor next to her feet.

She glanced down and feigned surprise placing her hands on her own cheeks, "Oh look! I am naked from the calves down!" She smiled at us. Her little performance hadn't necessarily done a thing, but I understood exactly what she was suggesting.

She leaned forward and grabbed our hands again, "One step at a time. Just try, ok?" She smiled again, "I figure if we can work up to it HERE, then I am sure we can do it THERE." She pointed out to the great beyond where we would be jiggling and bouncing about in nothing but our skin for all to see.

"You honestly think we can do this?" I wanted to believe, but in my mind I saw hundreds of people all staring at my breasts, my stomach, my bottom, my legs. Nothing would be hidden. The canvas of my skin would be laid bare for all to observe. Any imperfections would be completely on display for every guy . . . and every girl too . . . to see.

Wait, now that I think about it, being naked in front of other women scared me even more. They would be judging every square centimeter of my body. And to top it off, we would likely be on a stage too, elevated and definitely on display. Probably under bright lights. Holy moly.

And I think Lily could read my face as she continued her role as supportive and enthusiastic mom. She gently let go of Sophie's hands and took both of mine, to get my attention. It worked."Em, you know that no one here will be judging anyone don't you?"

I wanted to nod. Maybe? Sophie definitely felt nervous about showing her curviness so maybe I guess she would not necessarily be judging me. And Lily is older by like twenty years. So maybe it would not feel like perfect people judging me as the three of us were definitely not perfect.

Please understand that I thought Sophie and Lily were both so beautiful, but with imperfections maybe. MAYBE I could do it.

It's not like we hadn't seen each other's bare feet before, but this first action seemed to be a step on a specific path. We knew what came next and the act of removing our shoes meant we committed to it.

"One step at a time, girls." She gently nodded her head at me.

She probably thought that I would more likely go next as opposed to Sophie. And she was right.

". . . Just one step, Em . . ." She almost whispered, her smile encouraging me on. Yup. Just my shoes. I will worry about the next step later. I nodded and slipped my flats off of my feet, moving the shoes into a lined-up position with my now newly bare toes.

Lily smiled and gave a little excited but sophisticated opera type of clap with her fingers. I giggled.

"Ok, Sophie, one step . . ."

I turned to Sophie. The panic still etched on her face she looked back and forth between the two of us.

"Sophie, you can do this," I found myself actually encouraging her. Lily squeezed my hand supporting that . . . or me . . . or both. "Just this step, just your shoes."

"Just my shoes . . ." And with that she reached down and slipped them off, discarding them a little less neatly than Lily or I did.

And there we were: three bare footed women. I felt stupid as I looked at the other two pairs of feet and the wiggling toes, and so I laughed. And it caught on as both of the others did too. Tension dropped a bit.

"See? Not so bad, right?" Lily the encourager kept up her role.

Sophie and I glanced at each other, the smiles on our faces and collectively shook our heads.

Of course, taking off our shoes really was no big deal, it's the next steps that were the rather worrisome bits.

"Good!" She let her hands fall to her lap, "Ready for another?"

We didn't answer. Apparently, she asked rhetorically as she rose and began to unbutton her jeans. I watched her fingers unzip the front. She stopped and my eyes moved back up to her face, my cheeks felt flushed. She smiled as she began to push them down. And she looked like she enjoyed it.

Maybe Lily had dabbled in exhibitionism in her younger days as she seemed to be carefree about this. I watched her wiggle her hips as she began to move her jeans down. I felt like a voyeur, so I immediately averted my eyes, feeling my cheeks burn.

Her jeans pooled at her ankles as she remained standing and somewhat on display for us. I glanced at Sophie who appeared stuck between admiration and being mortified. That was likely the same for me - admiring this dear friend and her courage but scared that this definitely leads towards one of us being next.

I allowed my eyes to quickly move up her legs. While thinner they were still long and alluring. She probably was gorgeous in her twenties as she still was pretty now. She had opted for a standard white panty brief, her shirt covering the top few inches. She spread her arms in the look-at-me pose, smiled and returned to her seat, demurely crossing her legs.

How could a woman look that sophisticated in just her underwear? She pulled it off. I wanted to be her.

I really wanted to be her. So much. I wanted to be able to slip this skirt down. I wanted to be able to stand proudly without wondering if anyone looked at how my panties fit my body or whether my thighs looked odd or too big or if I turned a bit and they could see my butt.

My heart raced. I wanted to do it. I was going to do it. These friends loved me. I could do it. If I was going to get naked in front of someone it should be people that love me and support me.

I looked up to see Lily smiling and staring at me. She read my expressions and all of their progression.

I then glanced at Sophie. She still looked panicky, but I am guessing she really expected me to go and do this.

Here we go. It's now or never.

I reached behind me and unzipped my skirt. I could see Lily's smile grew a bit. She gave the slightest nod as if encouraging me.

I didn't feel comfortable being on display, so I quickly slid my skirt down by briefly lifting my bottom, sliding it to my knees and then to my ankles. I picked it up and of course folded it and set it aside.

I felt my cheeks getting warmer. But. But it wasn't too awful was it? I mean it was like a swimsuit. Shirt and panties.

I breathed in and out. I looked back at Lily and she just smiled at me before turning to Sophie. Who then just quietly shook her head.

Lily continued to look sympathetic as she stood back up.

"It's ok Sophie. Just sit back for a bit, ok sweetie?"

And with that, Lily grabbed the hem of her top and quickly pulled it over her head. Her stomach and bra were now on display.

I couldn't help but look at her. Her stomach rounded out a little and the skin probably wasn't as tight as it was decades before, but again she looked so good for her age. My eyes moved up to her modest breasts covered by a simple white cotton bra. And then her eyes who apparently were watching my face with amusement.

"Sorry Lily."

"It's ok Em. I don't mind. But you two, besides my doctor and Roger, are the only ones to see this much of me." She giggled to herself.

She raised an eyebrow as if to say, "are you still with me?"

Am I? Yeah, I think so. This would put me in the same boat. No one sees my stomach. No one sees my bra. Well except Sophie and Lily. Can I do that?

I can do that. I can. Really. I think.

I nodded. I remained seated and quickly lifted my blouse up and over. One arm went cross my stomach and up and over one breast. The other stayed in my lap.

"Look how beautiful you look, Em." Lily smiled again. And I blushed even more. I knew she didn't think I looked beautiful. She was just trying to give me confidence. But it worked. It felt good.

I dropped my arm a bit, my bra now clearly on display. And apparently the world didn't end!

She smiled and nodded again, quickly throwing a glance at Sophie who seemed rather fascinated. She had apparently decided that Sophie would not be making any more moves right now, so she reached behind her back and started to undo her bra.

It is a very odd thing to watch a friend strip. It was the first time I had done that and probably one of the last times as well. It didn't feel sexual in the sense that I found Lily to be sexually attracted or anything, but it did feel like a slightly erotic experience. Pretty sexy.

I emerged from my thoughts to see Lily pushing her panties down, her bra already draped across the chair behind her. I audibly gasped. She glanced up and grinned.

And there she was, completely naked in front of us. She casually clasped her hands behind her back and smilingly stared at us.

"See? It's no big deal." She shrugged.

I had initially avoided looking at her, but I let my eyes slip. Her breasts hung a little lower, but I really felt no surprise there. They looked lovely. Her nipples seemed about average sized (although she either felt cold or excited at the moment as evidenced by their standing out) with a nice sized areola surrounding each.

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers