Elaine and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,196 Followers

'I want you too, James. Very much.' She whispered.

I had shaved and showered before I went to collect Elaine, and I had brought my shirt, suit, tie and other stuff downstairs. I changed, and decided on a last buff of the black shoes, then I was ready. It was another of those situations where all I could do was wander about, trying hard not to crease my trousers, and endeavouring not to sweat. It was not too warm, but my libido was pushing up my body temperature. I spent most of the time in the garden. It was gradually coming to me, that this was not the relationship I expected, that is if I expected a relationship with Elaine at all. Yet what was happening was beyond anything I imagined, certainly for my time of life. Elaine had come into my life, and it would never be the same again. Of course I did not expect her to stay with me. I knew that when she went I would be a broken man. Yet the joy she could give me whilst she was here would be compensation enough to bear the sadness.

I heard what she said, but many things are said like that at the start. Promises made, vows, declarations. They are the truth at the time they are said, but as the world, and people move on they become difficult to sustain. I foresaw no lasting relationship, but I could enjoy for the time it was alive.

It was a little black dress, and it suited her perfectly. A skirt full enough to allow her to move on the dance floor, and she had wrapped a brilliant red Pashmina about her shoulders. She bumped my hip as we left, and I could distinctly feel a suspender.

'Suspenders and stockings?' I queried. There was a very sensual look in her eyes as she replied.

'I know men like their woman to wear sussies, but women like to wear them when they want to feel sexy and seductive, and that's how I want to feel tonight.'

Was the dinner good? Did we dance at least two waltz's, one quickstep, and disco danced? Yes, we did all of those things, and thoroughly enjoyed them. Did Elaine sparkle and smile? Oh yes, and captivated me. Did she seem to have a special smile on her face whenever she looked at me? Oh yes. And did her eyes make promises as we danced the last slow dance? They did. Elaine went to the ladies as I paid the bill. I waited for her at our table. When she came back she automatically linked her arm through mine, and then pressed a scrap of something lacy into my hand. I went to look, but she stopped me. It didn't matter I knew what it was.

'Don't look now.' as we walked through the room to the exit she whispered to me.

'Do you know what they are?'

'I think I have a very good idea.' She laughed mischievously.

'I've always wanted to do that, but have never been with someone who deserves them.'

'It has never happened to me before, I am very flattered.' Her eyes shone when she replied.

'Now you know I am ready for you.'

We walked hand in hand back to the car, kissed as I held the door for her, kissed again as I took my place. That kiss turned into a long slow beautiful connection of lips and tongues, that left us breathless. I moved my hand down to the hem of her skirt, and then up. She opened her legs slightly to show that she wanted me to touch her. I did, and Elaine drew in a sharp breath. Looking into my eyes as we parted from that kiss I heard her murmur.

'Drive us home please, James and take me to bed.' It was hard to drive at a normal pace.

Despite all of Elaine's bravado earlier, I could tell she was nervous as we got to my home. I offered her a brandy, and suggested we sit for a while. Her hand was shaking slightly as she cupped the brandy glass. I leant over and took her hand.

'Elaine my sweet, we don't have to accomplish anything tonight. We shall take it slowly, I'm in no rush. If you feel that you aren't in the right frame of mind. I will take you home if you wish, or I'll sleep in the spare bedroom.' She was shaking her head.

'No James it's not that. I want to be with you, it's just that I am unsure I can make it good for you.' Damn Brian, and damn that bloke she saw that time, for allowing her to feel guilty for their shortcomings.

'And here I was frightened that I will fail you, because of, well you know what.' She turned to me with sympathy written all over her face.

'Oh no. Please James, don't feel that I would put pressure on you about that.'

'Let's agree on something shall we? We'll go to bed and just hold each other and cuddle. We can talk about the evening, what we can do tomorrow. But we won't worry about anything else. Ok?' She smiled and agreed.

'Will you give me a moment to get ready? I'll be about ten minutes.'

I went around making sure that all the doors were locked, and windows shut. Then started turning lights out. Elaine had taken her brandy upstairs, and having given her the time she wanted, I picked up my glass and started up myself. I cleaned my teeth, and took my clothes off, apart from my boxers. I thought it would be less threatening than if I had got into bed nude. Elaine had taken two of the candles from the bathroom and placed them on the bedside tables, turning out the other lights. She had a little more confidence, her head peeking over the top of the duvet. I smiled at her and got in beside her. I held out my arms and she shot across the mattress and hugged me tightly. I felt a little quiver of nervousness, as she settled into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. She was still wearing a delicate lace-front brassiere, and similar lace, but very skimpy panties, so I felt good that I hadn't discarded my boxers.

'I see you have found another pair of panties.' I could feel her head nodding.

'Yes. I took the first pair off, so I thought I would give you a second pair to take off when you want to.'

Elaine started to relax, and squirmed deliciously against me. From somewhere down by my chest a little voice murmured.

'This is rather nice.' I looked down and she looked up with a cheeky grin on her face. I put my head down and we kissed. As an exercise in self-restraint I felt I had gained the gold medal so far. I couldn't see it at the moment, but I certainly felt this lovely slim body clinging to me. All I wanted to do was touch and taste. Elaine stretched out, I loved the feel of her touching me all the way down to my toes. Her lace bra, and lace panties brushing gently against me. She raised her head again, searching for my lips. This time the kiss was deeper, stronger, mixing our saliva with tongues. She sighed. She put one arm round her back, then suddenly her brassiere came loose, She pulled it away and threw it out of the bed, then pressed tightly to me again, Another sigh. I chuckled silently to myself, after all these years I had never mastered the trick of undoing the clip on a bra strap one-handed. I felt now that some tender caress would be welcome. Moving slowly and barely grazing her flesh with my finger tips I stroked down her back, and side. She wriggled.

'That's good.' Very softly I caressed her, my hand moving slowly between her back, her side and along the inside of her arm. I paid especial attention to the inside of her elbow, never staying long in the one place, but moving gradually between these areas. I felt her relax even more. This was no time to hurry, I was not timing myself but I am sure that I spent at least half an hour just touching her in this way. She stirred.

'James, that is so lovely. Your fingers are so gentle.' I restrained myself from exploring further, waiting for Elaine to indicate when she wanted deeper and more intimate caresses. I don't know how long it was; time had little meaning now; before she threw the cover back allowing me to see her breasts. In the flickering soft light of the candles she was a goddess.

'Oh God, Elaine. Your breasts are simply lovely.' Her eyed opened, and she asked tremulously.

'You do like them?' I remembered some Shakespeare from my school days.

'Two feminine moons, perfectly formed. Yes Elaine. I do like them, they are beautiful.' She smiled.

'I am glad you like them, they are yours.'

This was the moment I had waited for. My hand moved slowy and softly from her back to slide two fingers, around the curve at the side of her breast, then up towards her armpit. On the way back, my fingers gently followed the curve underneath, teasing that lovely crease where her breast lay on her chest. Her face lifted, asking for another kiss. Our mouths joined while I continued to stroke tenderly along this new area.

'Please?' I knew what she wanted, and delicately stroked upwards from that fold to circle her nipple. No sigh this time but a gasp, and the first movement of her body indicating that arousal had started. She turned slightly away from me, now lying almost on her back. This moved her other breast away from my body, freeing it for my caresses. I moved as she wanted, first following the fold underneath that breast, then again moving up and circling the nipple. She arched her back inviting a firmer touch. I pressed slightly more than I had, and then lighly flicked my finger over her nipple. She reacted as if an electric shock had gone through her.

'Agh.' I returned to the first breast and did the same, then gently pinched the nipple between thumb and middle finger. As I did so I slid down and nipped the other between my lips. Her hand came round my head and clamped me, ensuring that my lips stayed where they were.

'Oh you lovely man. What are you doing to me?' She hissed. This was not really a question, only Elaine knew what was happening inside. I pulled up slightly as much as Elaine would let me, and sucked as much of her breast into my mouth, stretching her nipple, and flicking it with my tongue. I was rewarded by gasp from her, and then a groan.

'Oh God, that's so good.' I moved across to give both breasts fair play.

'Yessss.' a long sibilant yes, expressing her pleasure. I brought my left hand from where it had been holding her, and as I worshipped the one breast with my mouth, I trapped the other between my fingers again. I continued with this wonderful play, alternating my mouth between her breasts, but occupying the other with either my right hand fingers or my left. Each change was accompanied by further entreaties to,

'Do it harder.' I did, finding out that she liked her nipples to be roughly handled. Suddenly her body lifted and she started quivering.

'James, my darling I am going to...' the rest of her words were lost as she screamed and went rigid. She stayed like that for almost a minute then slumped. I had never known any woman cum just by having her breasts sucked and nipped. She breathed heavily for a few moments. I had paused only momentarily when she came, and as soon as the most intense reaction was over, I returned to my pleasurable task.

'No, too sensitive.' I stopped and looked up at her. The expression in her eyes was one of wonder and delight. She dragged my face up to hers and locked me in a kiss, her tongue running wild in my mouth. Our lips parted, and with both hands she raised my face so she could look into my eyes.

'I cannot believe that happened. Never would I have thought..Are you some kind of miracle worker.?' I smiled at the compliment.

'No, sweet Elaine. Just a man who found great joy in you.' She pulled my face down to her lips again. A softer kiss that was sweetened by her delicious breath. She pushed me up so she could see me again.

'Years and years I have dreamt that one day, I could cum like that, but always assumed that it would be from my pussy. Now you make me cum with your hands and lips on my breasts.' She smiled. 'Do you like my breasts?'

'They are gorgeous, I am smitten.'

'What was that you said earlier. Something about moons?'

'It comes from a Shakespeare Sonnet, I can't remember which one, and that is all I can recall, probably because I find breasts fascinating. Two feminine moons, perfectly formed. He could have been writing about you. I have never had the honour of seeing and touching any breasts as beautiful as yours ' She guided me to her lips again.

We cuddled languidly for a while. I could sense that she wanted to say something.

'Can we lie just like this for a while, James?'

'Of course.'

'It's not that I don't want to go on, but that was so surprising and lovely for me, I just want to savour it.'

'Holding you like this is my dream come true. I hate breaking a dream.' She laughed.

'You are a glib bugger at times.' Then she went serious.

'Can I hold you in my hand.' She didn't need to say what part of me she wanted to hold.

'I would like that.' I moved to take my boxers off.

'No let me do that.' She stretched down and tugged at the waistband. I lifted my hips to help her, and she pulled them down and pushed them with her toes off my legs.

'Will you take my panties off please, James?' I made the same manoeuvre, she lifting her hips to allow me to slip them over her legs. The quilt had now been pushed further down, and I could see her pussy clearly, a little tuft of hair, guarding the cleft, nestling between her thighs. I bent down and gave it a kiss. She jumped.

'James!' I grinned as I came face to face with her.

'Just saying hello.' She grinned too.

'Well, perhaps I should introduce you formally. Pussy! This is James, a lovely gentleman who soon will be a very close friend for you. James! This is Pussy, who wants to get to know you intimately.'

'I look forward to that.' Elaine looked at me.

'Darling, would you mind terribly if we don't go further tonight? What you did was wonderful and surprising. I want to go to sleep in your arms, thinking and dreaming about that, and wake up in your arms, knowing that I have been loved more than at anytime in my life.' There were tears in her eyes now. I leaned forward and licked them away. 'Would you mind?' I shook me head.

'No my sweet. I am in no rush. Having you here, naked in my bed is wonder enough for me.' Elaine settled down with me, moving slightly so that her breasts stirred against my chest. Her hand moved down and took possession of my cock. She just held it. I pulled the quilt over and we settled down in our own private heaven. We talked in a desultory manner for a while, then started drifting. The last thing I heard was Elaine saying softly.

'I Love you James.'

CHAPTER EIGHT Sunday of delight

I awoke that Sunday, in the same position that I had gone to sleep. Unusual for me as I would often turn restlessly for quite some time before getting comfortable enough to doze off. But this morning I wakened with Elaine in my arms just as she had been last night. My left arm had gone completely numb, a price that I was happy to pay. My eyes opened to look into Elaine's. She had a very loving smile on her face.

'Good morning my lover.'

'Good morning my lovely Elaine.' I moved closer to kiss her, she held her face up and we dived into each other's mouth. The flavours of her breath were so much stronger from the night's sleep, as I suppose mine were also, but I gave it no heed, and neither did Elaine as her tongue searched round my cheeks and gums. We separated, I lying back, and Elaine moving to partially lie on top of me.

'Did you sleep well?' She nodded.

'Yes. I had this wonderful dream, that my lover was kissing and sucking on my nipples, and I had an orgasm from him just doing that. Tell me my lover! Did that happen?'

'Do you know, I had almost exactly the same dream, except of course that I was the lover. My lady was so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Now isn't that strange?' Elaine snuggled into me.

'I will never forget last night.' Her voice was muffled as she was pressing into my chest. She looked up.

'Do you know that song, "I want to know what love is".' I remembered it well.

'Yes. It was a group called "Berlin" wasn't it?'

'That's right. Well you showed me what love is, last night. You understood my nervousness. You allowed me to relax and you didn't hurry. You touched my body so tenderly. You found places on my body that I would never have thought would give me pleasure, but you found them and you did. And then you were unselfish enough to let me sleep. I didn't do anything for you, and I feel ashamed and selfish.' I caressed her flank, running my had up to cup her breast, with my thumb just rubbing lightly over the nipple. She gasped.

'Elaine, my sweet, delightful lady. I wanted last night to be all about you. Perhaps I am wrong, but I think you have never been able to unleash the passions that are inside you. I wanted those passions out so that we could both enjoy them. When you orgasmed last night, I was surprised, but very, very happy. Believe it or believe it not, I shared your pleasure, The look on your face, the cries you made. It was overwhelming and very precious.'

'Do you ever fail to find the right words, James?'

'Frequently.'

'Well don't worry about it now, as your hand is making all the right noises. Ohh!' That was when my finger and thumb rubbed her nipple in a twisting motion.

'God! That feels good!' I bent and kissed her. This was no time for words, well not for words that would be found in a dictionary. Now I let my hand explore further, running down her stomach, circling her navel, and then just brushing across her pubic hair. Then back repeating the actions until my hand once more cupped her breast. We had all the time in the world, so with one hand at her back, supporting her, the other was given free range over the body that she so freely made available to me. Each time I journeyed south, my fingers possessed more of her groin, fluttering over the soft curls, and then just brushing over her cleft. Elaine made her wishes plainly known, as her hips would lift asking me to take possession of her pussy and her legs opened slightly to invite me in. I delayed the actual moment when my fingers would enter that lovely cleft and find her wet folds. I teased her probably a little too long.

'James, please. Please touch me.' I did, first with my middle finger I probed into that wet warmth, I gathered moisture, coating it liberally, then pulled upwards, stroking through her folds to seek her clitoris.

'Oh shit!' I repeated the caress, down to her cunt, collecting moisture, then back to her clit. I did this time and time again, with Elaine wetter, and heat radiating from her pussy. Then my forefinger joined in, and this time as I went to collect moisture, I pushed gently in to the depth of two joints. Then went back. Again back down, but this time as I pushed my fingers into her cunt, she bucked her hips to force me deeper. I felt her head move. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open, beseeching my mouth on hers.

I kissed her, at the same time as my tongue went into her mouth, I pushed three fingers into her as deep as I could. Her hips snaked. And even though our mouths were joined she managed to mewl. Her arms were around me with her fingers digging into my back. I used my thumb then to stroke her clitoris as my fingers continued to plough her cunt. It could not be long, her body was vibrating, hips pushing upwards to match every thrust of my fingers. It was marvellous, I could actualy feel the orgasm gathering in her body. I pulled away from her mouth and bent to her nipples which were pointed and very hard. I sucked one sharply into my mouth, as again I forced my fingers deep into her cunt. My thumb flicked furiously across her clit, and then she was there. The quiet bedroom was rent by a scream, and her body went wild. I found difficulty in keeping my mouth, my fingers, and my thumb to where they were giving her most pleasure. It was impossible, as suddenly her hips wracked up at least a foot from the bed. I lost my grasp completely, as whilst still in the air she twisted side to side. I managed to keep sucking her nipple, and my ears were assailed by her gasps and moans as she went through the vortex of sensations.

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,196 Followers
1...345678