Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"‬Who set the trap‭?"

"‬Your old friend,‭ ‬Mark,‭ ‬of course,‭" ‬Freddie's hand was now in her butt crack.‭ "‬Mark has had it out for Roy for a while,‭ ‬Roy is in a position to hurt Mark and Mark doesn't like that sort of thing.‭ ‬The whole show with you up in Elko was just a little fencing and smiling before they go back to trying to kill each other.‭ ‬If Roy wins,‭ ‬and survives,‭ ‬your life will go on.‭ ‬If Mark wins it will just be a matter of time before Sam gets his hands on you and you belong to him.‭" ‬The shock in Elaine's eyes was visible to Freddie.‭

"‬Elaine,‭ ‬trust no one,‭" ‬Freddie continued.‭ "‬Be ready to run.‭ ‬All of this is going down in the next couple of days and until the dust settles and we figure out the new situation you are in danger.‭ ‬Don't trust Anna,‭ ‬don't trust Hunter,‭ ‬or Greg or anyone.‭"

"‬How about you‭?" ‬Elaine asked.‭

"‬Me‭?" ‬Freddie chuckled.‭ "‬I'm the last person you want to trust.‭ ‬I'd sell you out in a minute if it gave me an edge.‭ ‬So would anyone else.‭ ‬Roy would hesitate a little longer,‭ ‬but he knows the score and he know he can always get another slave.‭ ‬If the shit hits the fan,‭ ‬you are a bargaining chip.‭ ‬No one here loves you or values you any more than just a piece of ass.‭ ‬You're a great slave,‭ ‬but in the end you are property and property can be sold or traded.‭ ‬If you want to save yourself,‭ ‬be ready to run,‭ ‬be ready to hurt someone if you have to,‭ ‬you might even have to kill someone.‭ ‬These are not nice men that you have fallen in with.‭"

Elaine nodded in understanding.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭"

"Now,‭" ‬Freddie used his hand on her ass to roll Elaine onto her stomach.‭ "‬It's time for me to pound your ass.‭"

Elaine sighed.‭ ‬Freddie began kissing and playing with her butt.‭ "‬Lovely,‭" ‬he muttered,‭ "‬absolutely lovely.‭" ‬He unhooked Elaine's cuffs.‭ "‬Spread your cheeks for me,‭ ‬slave.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine pulled her butt cheeks apart,‭ ‬giving Freddie a better view and better access to her anus.

Freddie got up,‭ ‬grabbed a small bottle of lube and knelt down beside the lovely slave on the bed.‭ ‬He ran his hand up and down the soft skin on her crack,‭ ‬then slowly pushed a finger into her hole.‭ ‬Elaine was still lubed up from when Greg and Roy had fucked her so Freddie's finger met little resistance.‭ ‬He squirted some lube onto her asshole and began to work it in.‭ ‬She shifted her hips to give him a better angle,‭ ‬waiting to be violated by his huge cock.‭ ‬He kept rubbing the lube in,‭ ‬stretching her and exploring her ass with his nimble finger.

‭"‬Are you ready,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬He asked her.

Elaine nodded and said‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬sir,‭ ‬please fuck my ass.‭"

"In a moment,‭" ‬he pulled his finger out and wiped it on her leg.‭ "‬But first,‭ ‬Hunter says you like to play with yourself while you get fucked in the ass.‭ ‬I don't want any of that,‭ ‬you're not cumming unless I say so.‭" ‬He hooked her ankles to her wrists.‭ "‬That's better.‭"

Freddie climbed between her legs and guided his rock hard cock to Elaine's waiting back door.‭ ‬He pushed the tip against her ring of muscle and pushed into her.‭ ‬Elaine gasped as he penetrated her,‭ ‬even after the abuse she had taken today the size of him inside her was painful.‭ ‬He chuckled and pushed deeper and deeper into her.‭ ‬She felt him slide in,‭ ‬wondering when he would be all the way in.‭ ‬She did not think she could take this,‭ ‬it hurt,‭ ‬she felt like she was being split open.‭ ‬She wanted to beg him to stop,‭ ‬to do anything else to her but this,‭ ‬but she knew he wouldn't.‭ ‬Her pain meant nothing to him,‭ ‬only his pleasure mattered.‭ ‬She strained against her cuffs,‭ ‬every muscle in her body tense and rebelling against this invasion,‭ ‬but there was nothing she could do.

‭"‬There we go,‭" ‬Freddie whispered to her as his hips pushed against her bottom.‭ "‬I like the brand,‭" ‬he traced a circle around it with his finger.‭ "‬It marks you as a piece of meat.‭" ‬He slid back out slowly then back in again.‭ "‬I'm tempted to gag you,‭ ‬but I want everyone else to hear you scream while I fuck you.‭"

He pulled back out then slammed hard into her.‭ ‬Elaine screamed in pain even as a wave of endorphins shot through her body.‭ ‬He pounded her roughly,‭ ‬ramming his cock into her ass,‭ ‬slamming his hips against her abused bottom.‭ ‬Elaine yelled and moaned as he took his pleasure from her small,‭ ‬helpless body.‭ ‬He grabbed her shoulders for better leverage and fucked her harder.‭ ‬Elaine knew she couldn't bear this,‭ ‬but what could she do‭? ‬Just when the pain seemed the worst,‭ ‬her body responded and a massive orgasm swept over her.‭ ‬Elaine had not been expecting it,‭ ‬all she could think of was how much it hurt,‭ ‬when she came it was a surprise and all she could do was ride the mix of pleasure and pain.

Freddie suddenly pulled out of her.‭ ‬Elaine felt her abused asshole slowly closing,‭ ‬but feeling empty.‭ ‬He grabbed her hair,‭ ‬pulled her head around and shoved his cock into her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine could taste lube and her ass as he pushed roughly into her throat.‭ ‬He came quickly,‭ ‬the salty taste of his semen adding to the flavors in her mouth.‭ ‬He let go of her hair and stroked her cheek as he slowly fucked her mouth,‭ ‬getting the last bit out of his orgasm.

‭"‬Good slave,‭" ‬he whispered to her.‭ "‬Get it good and clean,‭" ‬he ordered her as he pushed deep into her mouth.‭ "‬We're not done yet.‭"

Freddie pulled out and got off the bed.‭ ‬He looked at Elaine,‭ ‬tied up and violated,‭ ‬her ass red from his hips slamming into her,‭ ‬a drop of cum from the side of her mouth.‭ ‬She looked good like this,‭ ‬like she was born to be a slave.

They both panted in silence for a few minutes,‭ ‬tears flowed from Elaine's eyes as she recovered from this latest plundering of her body.

‭"‬So you like being a slave‭?" ‬Freddie asked Elaine.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she answered truthfully.‭ ‬Even as rough and painful as this had been,‭ ‬it was what she had chosen,‭ ‬it was what she needed.

‭"‬I think you are still a little too proud and defiant to be a good slave,‭" ‬Freddie chided her.‭ "‬How you acted with Faybio was not acceptable.‭ ‬I think we need some correction.‭ ‬Roy has been a little too gentle and indulgent with you,‭ ‬treating you as a favorite pet more than a slave.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬fortunately I'm here to remind you of what you are.‭"

He left her there and walked out of the room.‭ ‬Elaine waited,‭ ‬wondering what he was going to do to her next,‭ ‬but she did not have to wait long.‭ ‬Freddie returned shortly,‭ ‬and he brought Faybio with him.‭ ‬Faybio smiled down at her while he stroked his cock,‭ ‬a look of eager sadism on his pretty boy face.

‭"‬You see,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Freddie explained to her in a patient tone,‭ "‬you need to know your place.‭ ‬You are a slave,‭ ‬you exist only to bring sexual pleasure to men,‭ ‬and women.‭ ‬It is not your place to question or defy those who wish to use you.‭ ‬You were rude and resistant to Mr.‭ ‬Faber and I think we need to rectify that.‭ ‬It is one thing for your Master to call out Mr.‭ ‬Faber,‭ ‬he is a freeman and he is your owner.‭ ‬It is quite another for you,‭ ‬a slave,‭ ‬a piece of property to do so.‭"

Elaine was frightened.‭ ‬She was helpless,‭ ‬bound wrist to ankle,‭ ‬already fucked and ready to be used again by this man.‭ ‬She knew Faybio was angry at her for her defiance earlier.‭ ‬She had relied on the protection of Greg,‭ ‬Leon and especially Roy,‭ ‬now none of them were there to help her.‭ ‬She regretted her reaction to him now and feared what he would do to her.

‭"‬I'm sorry,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said to Faybio.

‭"‬Heh,‭" ‬he chuckled.‭ "‬If you think you're sorry now,‭ ‬what‭ '‬till I get finished with you.‭"

"Be careful of the brand,‭" ‬Freddie warned.

‭"‬I know.‭ ‬This one needs a brand,‭" ‬Faybio said.‭ "‬Let's get her ready.‭ ‬Spread eagle,‭ ‬four corners.‭" ‬Freddie unhooked her cuffs,‭ ‬Elaine tried to stand but the two men held her down.‭ "‬Oh,‭ ‬no,‭ ‬sweetie,‭ ‬you're staying put.‭"

They found straps and hooked her wrists to the two rings on the corner of the headboards and her ankles to the corners of the footboard.‭ ‬She was spread,‭ ‬tied down and helpless.‭ ‬Freddie tied a gag in her mouth while Faybio climbed off the bed.‭ ‬Elaine turned her head and saw Faybio taking off his belt.‭ ‬She closed her eyes.‭ ‬This was going to hurt.

The first blow fell on her left calf,‭ ‬just above the ankle.‭ ‬He worked his way up,‭ ‬slapping her with the belt all the way up her leg.‭ ‬He reached her ass and stopped.‭ ‬She cried while he walked to the other side of the bed.‭ ‬The slap of the belt as he started at her right calf filled the room.‭ ‬He methodically worked his way up that leg.‭ ‬Elaine was in pain,‭ ‬her legs glowed and burned with the sting of the leather belt.‭ ‬He stopped again at the top of her thigh.

‭"‬I think she's regretting her bad attitude a little more now,‭" ‬Freddie laughed.‭

Elaine sobbed into her gag as Faybio climbed on the bed between her bound,‭ ‬red legs.‭ "‬She'll regret it a little more in a second,‭" ‬Faybio said.‭ ‬He pushed his cock into Elaine's pussy.‭ ‬She was ashamed that she was so wet,‭ ‬even this debasement fueled her passion.‭ "‬She may regret it,‭ ‬but she likes it.‭ ‬Bet you ten bucks she cums.‭"

"No way,‭" ‬Freddie said,‭ "‬I'm not taking that bet.‭ ‬Of course this little cunt will cum.‭"

Faybio lay down on top of her,‭ ‬his body pressing her small body into the bed.‭ ‬His hair fell across her face,‭ ‬strands of gelled hair stuck to her sweat and tears.‭ ‬He plunged deep into her,‭ ‬relentlessly punishing her with his cock.‭ ‬Elaine moaned and whimpered as he roughly fucked her.‭ ‬This was an act of hate,‭ ‬an act of forcing his domination onto and into her.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬she came,‭ ‬just as they said she would,‭ ‬just as she knew she would.‭ ‬Her body was too aroused,‭ ‬too alive to let her hatred of him stop her pleasure.‭ ‬He taunted her as he pillaged her,‭ "‬How do you like me now,‭ ‬you fuckin‭' ‬uppity bitch.‭" ‬He fucked her hard and came with a self satisfied yell.

‭"‬Move over,‭" ‬Freddie said,‭ "‬I want another dip in there.‭"

"I thought you weren't fucking her pussy anymore tonight,‭" ‬Faybio said.

‭"‬I changed my mind,‭" ‬Freddie said with a shrug,‭ "‬sue me.‭ ‬That looks too good to pass up.‭"

Freddie moved in and took his turn fucking Elaine's tight little pussy.‭ ‬Elaine had dreamed of this when she was all alone,‭ ‬before Roy:‭ ‬tied and helpless while strong men took turns fucking her.‭ ‬Now it was happening and she took it with a mix of desire and revulsion,‭ ‬her body no longer belonged to her.‭ ‬More than wanting this,‭ ‬she needed this.‭ ‬She needed to be unable to resist,‭ ‬to have pleasure forced from her and on her.‭ ‬She came again and again as Freddie's huge cock filled her,‭ ‬as he pistoned in and out of her wet pussy.

‭"‬Nice little slave,‭" ‬Freddie panted in her ear as he added his cum to Faybio's in her abused cunt.

He got off the bed.‭ ‬Elaine could feel the semen oozing from her vagina onto the bed.‭ ‬Anna would not be pleased to clean up this mess,‭ ‬Elaine thought.‭ ‬She pulled on her wrists and ankles again,‭ ‬hoping to get away,‭ ‬but knowing she could not.‭ ‬She felt she had to try,‭ ‬though.

Suddenly she was brought back to reality as Faybio began whipping her back with the belt.‭ ‬He started at her neck and worked his way down her back,‭ ‬not quite reaching her ass.‭ ‬It stung and hurt and Elaine yelled into the gag as he punished her.

‭"‬Where's your defiance now,‭ ‬Elaine‭?" ‬Faybio taunted as he smacked her with the belt again.‭ "‬I bet you're REAL sorry now.‭"

Elaine frantically nodded,‭ ‬but he kept whipping her.‭ ‬When her back was good and red,‭ ‬Faybio stopped.‭ ‬He bent down and kissed her ear.‭ ‬Tears streamed down her face and wet the bed,‭ ‬she moaned into the gag.‭ ‬Faybio took the gag off and Elaine quickly whimpered‭ "‬I'm sorry,‭ ‬sir,‭ ‬please forgive me.‭ ‬I am just a slave and was not acting like one.‭ ‬Please don't hurt me anymore.‭"

"Oh,‭ ‬I'm done whipping you,‭" ‬he said with a smile,‭ "‬but I'm not done hurting you.‭" ‬He unhooked her wrists and ankles from the bed.‭ "‬Get up and look at yourself in the mirror.‭ ‬See what being a defiant slave gets you.‭"

Elaine stood on shaky legs.‭ ‬She felt so degraded and abused,‭ ‬humiliated and hurt.‭ ‬She looked over her shoulder at herself in the mirror.‭ ‬Her back and legs were striped red from Faybio's belt,‭ ‬only her butt was a white space in a red back.‭ ‬She saw Faybio and Freddie looking at her,‭ ‬both of them stroking their erect penises.‭ ‬She flinched,‭ ‬they were not done with her.

‭"‬On your knees,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Faybio told her,‭ "‬and kiss my feet.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine knelt,‭ ‬bent down and kissed Faybio's feet.‭ ‬At least he kept them clean and the nails trimmed,‭ ‬his vanity was serving her well now.‭ ‬She kissed each one,‭ ‬letting her hair brush across them as she did so.

‭"‬Nice job,‭ ‬cunt,‭" ‬Faybio sneered.‭ "‬Now get on the bed.‭ ‬On all fours.‭ ‬I'm going to fuck your ass and Freddie's going to ram his cock back down your throat.‭"

Elaine nodded and climbed back on the bed.‭ ‬She got on her hands and knees,‭ ‬offering her ass to Faybio.‭ ‬She saw Freddie grinning,‭ ‬waiting for his turn.‭ ‬Faybio moved in behind her,‭ ‬without lubing her up anymore he pushed his cock into her battered rectum.‭ ‬Elaine grimaced as he hurt her again.

‭"‬How many men have fucked your ass,‭ ‬Elaine‭?" ‬Faybio asked as he began sliding in and out of her.‭ "‬Name them for me,‭ ‬slave.‭"

Elaine moaned.‭ "‬Roy.‭ ‬Mark and Sam.‭ ‬Hunter.‭"

"Yeah,‭ ‬she begged Hunter to do her ass,‭" ‬Freddie chimed in.

‭"‬Is that true,‭ ‬did you want Hunter to pound your ass‭?" ‬Faybio taunted her,‭ ‬ramming in hard to emphasize the point.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said.

‭"‬Who else‭? ‬Who else got to cum in your ass‭?" ‬Faybio demanded.

‭"‬Greg.‭ ‬Freddie.‭ ‬And now you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine dropped her head and yelped as Faybio slammed into her.

‭"‬Is that all‭?" ‬Faybio asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine replied.

‭"‬That's a good start,‭" ‬Faybio told her.‭ "‬Your ass was meant to be fucked,‭ ‬you better like it because you're going to take it there a lot.‭"

"Enough talk,‭" ‬Freddie said,‭ ‬climbing on the bed.‭ "‬I've got plans for that mouth.‭"

Freddie pulled Elaine's head up by her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine gagged as he entered her throat.‭ ‬Freddie kept his hands on her head as he roughly fucked her face while Faybio grabbed her hips and pounded her ass.‭ ‬Both men had already used her a lot tonight and they both lasted a long time before cumming.‭ ‬Elaine's ass was raw and her throat ached by the time they finished.‭ ‬Faybio came first,‭ ‬slapping her thighs as he fired his cum into her bowels.‭ ‬Freddie lasted another minute or two and pulled out to shoot his wad on her face.

Elaine collapsed on the bed,‭ ‬softly sobbing,‭ ‬as they finished with her.

‭"‬Freddie,‭" ‬Faybio said,‭ ‬shaking hands with Freddie.‭ "‬I have an early morning and need to get to bed.‭ ‬Thanks for sharing her.‭"

"You are welcome,‭ ‬my friend,‭" ‬Freddie answered.‭ "‬Good luck on your journey.‭"

Faybio pulled Elaine's head up by her hair.‭ "‬I hope that this night has been educational for you,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬I expect a better attitude from you the next time we meet.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine whispered.

Freddie crawled into bed and secured Elaine's hands behind her back and hooked her ankles together.‭ ‬He was soon asleep and Elaine,‭ ‬despite her aches and pains,‭ ‬quickly fell asleep,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬When she awoke it was light outside and she was alone.


Author's note:‭ ‬This is the end of Elaine in Las Vegas.‭ ‬Stay tuned for the next set of adventures:‭ ‬Elaine on the Run,‭ ‬coming soon‭!