Elaine, Jackson and I Ch. 01

Story Info
My awakening.
2.8k words
4.39
11.7k
36

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers

Chapter One -- My Awakening

"What do you think of this one James?" my naked Wife Elaine asked me as she held up yet another bikini that was really only an arrangement of four small triangles of spotted pink cloth held together by gold chain. It was the fifth one she had shown me, and each had been flimsier than the previous.

"I like it! And it's revealing," I confirmed, but I had already guessed that she knew that too, "so at least you won't be too warm - given the weather at the moment."

The smile on her face told me that I had said the right thing and, with a tinkling sound, the little scraps of material and chain were thrown into her bag of beach-ware and sun-blocking unguents. I didn't know it then, but those delicate chains were to play a significant part of my future.

The weather in London had been extremely warm due to the mini heat wave we had been experiencing in the UK, consequently Elaine and I had slept fitfully that night and at about four in the morning I had opened the bedroom windows for fresher air only for the room to be filled with a humid warmer slow breeze, that smelled of London traffic fumes. Just like New York, London never sleeps.

Elaine and I had showered together, as is our practice, and I had enjoyed (as was my practice) the view of the water rivulets coursing down her rubbery body and into her secret intimate places. No purist observer I -- perfumed soap and natural sponge were applied by me to every pink surface of her skin; from foot to head and back again. Serving her was my pleasure and accepting my service was hers -- of course.

I was still in my 'birthday suit as I helped Elaine into her panties, shorts, blouse and beach sandals and, after receiving a pat on the head from her, I quickly dressed myself.

We were on the A20 near Sidcup before I asked Elaine the name of the resort we were heading to. It had been just the day before that she had suggested that we needed to get out of London and get some fresh sea air. "I've been told about a small beach down on the South Coast. It's sort of hidden away near a large private manor house, and not many people know about it," she had told me.

"I'm not sure if it has a name," she had replied to my question as I had turned the car off a large roundabout towards Orpington, "but I know you will have an interesting time."

'Interesting?' I thought, suddenly intrigued. 'Not a nice time or fun time. Or pleasant time?'

An hour and a half later we turned off a small lane in Sussex onto an even smaller track through a long line of sand dunes towards the sea; although I had to concentrate in order to keep the car on the road, I had noticed a small, but well maintained, sign for what I assumed to be a manor house Elaine had mentioned just after we had exited the lane. After driving slowly and carefully for five minutes we skirted around one large dune and entered a small car park with a kiosk selling ice cream and cold drinks. The beach was accessed by a wooden pathway, according to a nearby sign.

As Elaine and I walked with our towels and beach bag a smiling couple walked towards us hand in hand, closely followed by a young man who carried their beach bag, towels and rug. The pretty girl, pregnant and clearly in love with the man she was with, had a happy and contented look to her as did the large well muscled Black Man whose hand she clung on to. Good manners required us to step aside onto the sand as they passed us by but their general demeanour told me that the three of them were together somehow.

"Hi Julia," said Elaine as they passed.

"Hi Elaine," replied the pretty blond, while assessing me instantly by looking me up and down with a flick of her eyes. "Good luck!"

"Who was she?" I asked my smiling Wife.

"Friend of Maddie's"

"Oh!" But I was intrigued by what the pregnant beauty had said.

"Good luck with what?" I asked as we made it to the top of the wooden pathway over the dunes to look down on the azure blue sea and small white waves just two hundred feet from where we stood.

"Dunno!"

The beach itself was small but pretty. Unusually for the South Coast, it was sandy and clean with an outcropping of rocks at one end and a larger cliff at the other. On top of the cliff was perched a large manor house and just below was a small wooden tower which I assumed was for a lifeguard, although it was empty at that moment.

Elaine chose the spot for our rug and towels and after we had both changed discreetly into our swimwear we settled down to enjoy the warm sun and, eventually no doubt, a swim in the sea.

After approximately thirty minutes Elaine rolled over from her face down sunbathing position to say, "James I'm parched after that journey down here, could you go to that little shop and get me a cola."

I nodded and stood up in the hot sand as she continued to tell me to take my phone in case they didn't have what she liked. It was a strange request because in all of our married life I had never known Elaine to drink 'cola' (Pepsi or otherwise).

It took approximately five minutes to walk down to the shop, but unlike the time of our arrival at the beach when there had been a queue, there was nobody being served, and I had her can of cola in my hand in seconds. It was when I arrived at the top of the dune that I looked down on the beach to where we had been sitting that my heart missed a beat. I didn't know what to do. I am a small and, some say, timid man and what was happening before me confused and worried me.

A large, heavily muscled Black Man had settled down next to Elaine and was talking to her, which in itself was not alarming; but what did unnerve me was her reaction to him. He was sat close to her and his hand was on her arm as they conversed, but there was no pulling away from him. She was smiling and chatting happily with her breasts bouncing as she laughed at his jokes, her nipples stood stiffly out from the flimsy fabric of her bikini and she was leaning towards him. My Wife was enjoying his company, and I knew instinctively that I should hide myself and watch discretely from behind the long rough grass bush from the top of a nearby dune.

Their conversation seemed to become less jolly and although I could not hear what they were talking about, I could see that they had come to an agreement, as she nodded her head and reached into her beach bag and pulled out her mobile phone.

"Hi James," her voice trilled over the tiny speaker on my mobile, "where are you?"

For the first time in our marriage, I lied to my Wife. I don't know why I did, but my instinct told me that I should. "There's a bit of a queue at the shop. I'll be about ten minutes," I replied.

"Oh! Okay!" she responded, "But I don't want you to worry Dear. I've met an old school friend and we are going to go down the beach for a chat. Is that alright with you?"

"Of course Dear. Will you be long?" I asked

"A little while. Why don't you have a swim."

She switched the phone off and, with the helping hand of her new companion, stood up and while still holding his hand, walked away down the beach towards the small tower.

Still concealed, I watched as Elaine released her hand from his and wound her arm around his waist; and for his part he dropped his own very dark hand onto her rounded white arse cheeks. 'Some school friend!' I thought as I pushed the grass aside to view the happy pair disappear around the back of the tower.

My Wife, the love of my life, was now alone, semi naked, with a big handsome black man. And I now felt a serious wave of trepidation as I cast the can of cola aside and followed in their footsteps down the beach.

As quietly as I could I searched around the outside of the tower until I found a knot of wood that had fallen out that provided me with a perfect spy hole. Kneeling on the sand I placed my left eye to the hole and peaked inside -- my worst fears were realised almost immediately.

The black man's shorts lay around his feet and his powerfully built naked body appeared even blacker than it been out in the sunlight beach. He was a big man and his thick cock, now being lovingly licked from base to head by my wife Elaine, looked like a long length of thick black cable that seemed to thicken and extend further with each gentle application of the lips and tongue of the woman I love.

That was the moment that I should have banged on the side of the tower and screamed at her to leave and come outside to me, but to my shame I did not. And why not you may ask? Every 'small' cuckold that ever lived knows the answer to that question.

Meanwhile, his cock rose up like a pole causing her to sit up and stretch her neck so that she could engulf the head in her mouth, only stopping occasionally to smile up at him in appreciation of the beautiful black member she would soon be enjoying inside her. In response to her approving smile, he reached down behind her and with just a flick of his wrist he broke the two tiny chains that held her bikini top together, releasing her beautiful full breasts. A low whistle was his response in appreciation of their size and beauty.

For a full five minutes he enjoyed Elaine's soft lips and tongue on his rock hard member smiling down at her in return for her look of adoration, while at the same time reaching down to stroke her lovely breasts. He then spoke, his voice was commanding and deep, but soft -- "On your back Baby and let's see all of you."

"Yes Master", was her reply and immediately lay back on the cool sand underneath the tower with her hardened nipples pointing up to the floor boards of the tower.

'Master? What the hell does that mean?' I asked myself. But I was truly not in any state of mind to answer such a question as my heart sank at the same time as she lifted her pretty round arse off the sand and squealed with delight as 'Master' pulled the bikini bottoms down her long lovely legs. Slowly, and with a teasing smile on her pretty face she opened her legs wide for his intimate inspection. The black man could now see all that my naked Wife had to offer and as I looked at the size and length now of his magnificent ebony manhood, I could tell that he liked what he saw.

It was obvious that I was soon to be cuckolded and immediately felt the first wave of humiliation and impotence wash over me as I looked at Elaine with that superior man. It was also clear to me that if I tried to intervene I would receive not only my wife's wrath, but I could suffer a severe beating from her Lover. And after smashing me to a pulp he would have her anyway, so I had no choice but to stay there and watch silently as she willingly prepared herself to be taken and used willingly by him. 'Discretion is the better part of valour,' I told myself but there are other words for my inaction.

Opening her legs wide, she planted her feet in the sand and once again lifted her cute round arse, offering her pretty pink pussy in that time honoured way that a woman shows her desire to the man she wants -- to the man she was now calling 'Master'. And 'Master' was not slow in accepting her lascivious offer.

Positioning himself between her open legs he athletically leaned in over her body and kissed each fully erect nipple of her breasts while at the same time allowing her gentle but demanding hands to guide his big black cock onto the coral pink lips of her labia. Within less than a second his large black manhood breached her wet and willing opening and slid deep inside her; all achieved to the sound of a gasping moan from her and a victorious, "Yeah!" from him.

It was official. I was now a Cuckold, a humiliated mouse watching his wife through a tiny hole in a rough plank of wood being taken by a far better man. I was mortified and dishonoured, weak and foolish and yet? In my heart of hearts I knew that this was somehow for the better; it was how it should be; a woman such as Elaine deserves the very best and that very best was now plunging his big member inside her. More to the point I knew that I was far from being 'the very best' and in all truth, I had always been a lesser man.

As I thought this through, a calmness came over me and I became detached from my emotions and watched her and Master dance to that wonderful horizontal Tango that I now know comes so naturally to white women and black men. With her ankles now crossed over his back allowing him even deeper penetration, it was if they were one; with impeccable timing they matched each other's thrust and gyration instinctively understanding how to give and receive the joys of sexual congress -- simpatico is the word to describe how they made love.

I don't know for how long I observed my lovely young wife being taken by 'Master' but my back ached from kneeling and my knees hurt from being in contact with the sand, nevertheless my eye never left that knothole. I could not move in my torture and my embarrassment because my little penis had been erect from the very first second that I saw them together walking down the beach, and had remained as a tiny protrusion from my groin that made a small distortion to the front of my swimming shorts. I was so ashamed of my reaction to seeing her with him, but I admit it now, although I didn't know it then, I had been aroused by watching my wife with another man.

All I know was that the sun had moved across the sky before the rhythmic thrusting and Elaine's moans of pleasure and orgasm changed from a regular steady tempo to a more urgent and powerful momentum. Again and again, his hard powerful thrusts elicited screams, whimpers and words of passion the like of which I had never heard from her in the time we had been man and wife. Finally he roared, grunted and then roared again like a mating lion as the seed from his heavy balls flooded into her through his deeply embedded ebony manhood.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Cum in me! Oh please! Oh please! Oh yes! Oh yes!" As conversations go it had its limits but the message was very clear - to Master, to me and if truth were known, all the others on that beach that afternoon. My wife had willingly mated with her black lover and I had now joined the ranks of the millions of cuckolds in this world. Furthermore I had held back like a weak little man and had done nothing as another had ejaculated into my wife -- I was not only a Cuckold but a wimp too, and I knew it.

It was at that moment of their climax that I realized that my own semen was running down my legs onto the sand; I had cum at the precise moment that Master had. The very moment his seed had poured from his huge cock into Elaine, my four incher had pulsed and spurted my weak juice inside my shorts.

Removing my eye from the knothole, I glanced down and without any emotion I viewed the dark patch on the material. I was so numb from shock and dishonour that I just didn't care who saw me, so I just stood up and staggered away from the tower back to our original spot on the beach.

What the hell was I going to do now? I needed to gather my thoughts and take stock of my situation.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers