All Comments on 'Elaine, Jackson and I Ch. 01'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Amiable69Amiable696 months ago

A very hot first chapter! Elaine will want a lot more.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20086 months ago

humiliation and emasculation have always been a turn-on for me. Cuckolding was a logical extension of this. Thanks for the story

norwegiancucknorwegiancuck6 months ago

Love the story, can`t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

grrrrr

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWM5 months ago

Your story here offers a little more of the detail some of might be looking forward to which is good. A little more conflict internally and externally with the subject personalities is warranted - tired of immediate capitulation.

charliem100charliem1005 months ago

Overall, I liked the concept, but what are the chances a guy with a four-inch dick is going to be married to a woman who's as hot as described? Men don't have to be underendowed to want to see their wives fucked by other men. I agree with Prairieboy, more build-up would have improved the story greatly. What gorgeous woman is going to go off with a guy she just met with her husband only a few minutes from returning?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

Just "suck it up" cuckold. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES