All Comments on 'Elaine's Birthday Party'

by giudo2848

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A V O I D.....terrible crap

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good

I would like to read more.

Pay no attention to the insecure little pussies who will post insults in response to your story. I think most of them have issues from not being hugged enough by their parents. You can be sure each and every one of them is an internet tough guy and probably an utter wimp who would not dare say a word to anyone in real life. That is how it goes. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-avoid terrible crap

Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass this one. Seems like loving wives is getting nothing but shit for stories anymore. As for the " anonymous-pretty good comment". Par for the course, these cum licking wimpy cuckold guys will moan about any reader that has an opposing opinion. They just can't take it, so they have to whine, whine, whine. Talk about pussies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Pretty Good

Was this story about you and yours? Like those leftovers don't you? YUK!b

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do the world

a favor and fuck off you idiot.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

Details, details, details...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 1* for being in the wrong category

Put it in Group Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Bollocks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Pretty good

Right. You spend six words comment on the story. However, you spend (well, I'm not gonna count the words) a whole lot more -- nothing but insults -- trashing others for daring to have a different opinion, and THEY'RE insecure little pussies who will post insults?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So lets see main points:

She decides to fuck 2 other men, while WACC husband is there

Husband is a gay fuck, he likes to eat creampies

Other men can insult her and he thinks it is hot

He likes her so stretched out and loaded that neither she or he can fell it.

How do you say stupid to the 90th power?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
You know you're in trouble when...

If the author doesn't know how to SPELL his own NAME, you know it ain't gonnabe a well-done tale! The spelling is G U I D O ,not Giudo! Italian, pronounced hard G, long e, dough.

Yeah, the story also sux. Surprise! We got to know Sweetie SO WELL, before she walked into the room almost completely undressed and started sucking dick for one of Hubby's Bud's! No point in wasting readers' time...just git-it-ON!

2* Inept, probably not deliberately irritating.

PS - yeah, I agree Group Sex is a better category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent little slut wife scene

Yeah don't worry about the dickless turds that come here to complain about every sex story and then write their pussy comments about having opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who wrote this?????

Was the author of this 12??? Who is doing the proof reading on this site???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Excellent little slut wife scene

Wow, another asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion. If any one is a dickless turd, it's this asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting fact.

Ever notice on these cuck stories, the cuckold lovers always attack other readers, while the others relate their opinion to the author. These cuckold lovers claim others are turds and dick less, etc. where in reality they are actually describing themselves. Food for thought you dick less turds, next time you bad mouth another reader, think, it's actually yourself you're bad mouthing. As noted, loving wives should be renamed "cuckerotica" more fitting a name for this category.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Too bad

there wasn't another chapter of the lucki hubby, sucking that yummy cock. After that, the cock fucks the wife's ass, while he sucks on the other cock. Then he ATMs the cock on it's way to his ass, with the other cock joining it in the hubby's ass. While his ass is double pleasured he Vacums his wfe;s honey Pot.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Incest

You should have stuck with incest. That has much more class than this.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
GREAT STORY...BUT.....

this slut bitch worthless whore has just confessed to cheating in her husband... ruined a great story.... shoot that cheating bitch!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous