All Comments on 'Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 06'

by Paradiggler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next installment or new story please?

Awaiting your next story... they get me so hot. Love the dirty rimming a lot. You're my favorite writer. I check your page daily!

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 6 years ago
Sanitary pads ,

Perhaps a story on being caught with sanitary pads both used and clean, helping change, the couple wanking each other with them, adventures etc.

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine77 months ago

I absolutely love Elaine as a character. She's so savoring open about her bodily functions in a way that very few women are. I'm a bit like Elaine in that I'm not reticent about this, either. I'm also almost at that age where my pubes have turned color and if I were a woman who easily was embarrassed, I might not want to expose my anus in particular. But I do enjoy the spectacle of a young man savoring my worn panties. I'd love to have a Brian in my life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

absolutely fabulous and very very exciting to the senses as if one was there....loved the erotic sense of her panties wedged betwen his teeth and at the same time being totally gone in every way to force his emotions and physical strength to provide a exotic outcome for both with the intoxicated smell of their juices and wetnes....devine in the true sense of the word!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParadiggler@Paradiggler
I have a deep fetish for women's dirty panties and toilet activities. My stories depict different scenarios in which women's most private bodily functions are highly eroticised in various sexual situations and are frequently highlighted by graphic descriptions of genitalia and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES