Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time David laughed and said, "Oh Elaine! That's one of the most wonderful things you can do for me. Believe me, it's more than all right any time you want! Remember, this pleasure definitely goes both ways, and one of the best parts is being able to please each other."

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed, as her lips covered the tip, and he gasped as he felt her tongue swirling around. His hips lifted in response, and when he pushed in a little farther she quickly got the message. Her head started moving slowly up and down, taking him a little deeper each time as she got his shaft wetter and wetter. David was gasping and sighing, loving the sensations as she tightened her lips and pressed it in all the way to the back of her mouth. When she started to move a little faster, head bobbing up and down he began to shudder, his hips rolling harder and starting to fuck her mouth. She slid her lips off him long enough to giggle, "You REALLY like this, don't you!"

"Uhhuh," David gasped with a big smile, "Would you like to try it a little different way?"

"Of course!"

"Get off the bed and kneel on the carpet Elaine. And remember if you don't like this, you don't have to do it."

She quickly did as told, and David followed her, standing and running his hands through her beautiful hair, then grasping his hard dick and rubbing the tip lightly along her lips. Her eyes smiled up at him as she opened her mouth and sucked him in. David held her head with both hands as he gently slid his dick into her mouth until he felt it touch the back, then started to slowly fuck her lips. She tightened them around him and he could see her cheeks suck in each time his dick slid into her mouth. As he started to thrust faster and harder, his hips rolling, she put her hands around his thighs and started pulling him in.

Her mouth was full of saliva and David's shaft was dripping wet as they found a steady rhythm and rocked together. Both of them were watching his wet and shiny swollen shaft slide in and out of her lips. His dick was throbbing and his legs were shaking from the sheer pleasure. Suddenly he felt her hands tighten on his thighs, and when he thrust into her mouth she held him deep inside. Then she pushed forward, trying to take the last few inches of his dick. David felt the tip slip into her throat and slide almost all the way down, but almost at once, she gagged and had to quickly pull back, gasping.

"David, does that feel good to you when you slide down my throat?" she asked, looking serious.

"Not good, wonderful!" he laughed, "but I don't want it to hurt you Elaine."

" I love having your dick in my mouth, and if you like it too, I want to make it as good as I can for you."

Immediately she swallowed his dick again, and when it reached her throat, pressed forward hard. They both gasped as her lips suddenly were surrounded by his pubic hair as they pressed against his groin. She held on for a few seconds, her eyes wide, and he could feel her throat contracting around him, but then she pushed back hard, coughing and sputtering as his dick slipped from her lips. "Oh God David, that makes me gag, but I love having all of you in me!" she gasped.

"No more than I do Elaine! Tell you what, you can practice any time you want."

"David, right now I feel so... so hot for you that it might be pretty often."

With that she slipped her lips over his dick again and slowly slid down. She moved more slowly now, long strokes, enjoying the feeling of his dick in her mouth, watching the expression on his face and listening to the gasps and moans she was eliciting from him. Before long she was drooling from the corners of her mouth.

Suddenly she pulled back and rammed down on him again, taking him in her throat once more. But this time he grabbed her head and held her there for a few seconds, until he could see she really needed to come up for air. "Oh my God! She gasped. "I must be weird, but I love it when your make me take your dick like that. And I think it even feels better!"

David reached down and pulled her up to him, kissing her wet drooly face. His dick was throbbing so hard, He only wanted one thing now. "Elaine, I love it when you do that, it feels wonderful, but right now I have a better idea."

He climbed back on the bed and put his arms out to her. She quickly joined him and he wrapped her tight, running his hands up and down her body. David whispered in her ear, "Elaine, I want you, now!" and kissed her hard and deep, ramming his tongue into her mouth. She ground against him and he knew she felt the same thing.

David whispered to her, "It's your turn now."

"Or what?" she said, wide-eyed.

She put her hand on his chest and pushed him down on the bed. Then she slipped in between his legs, and suddenly discovered, his balls! She tentatively put her hand under them and lifted gently, squeezing lightly. She smiled and bent to kiss them, first one side, and then the other. And when she lifted her head again she continued to fondle them with one hand. Then she bent over again, grasping his dick.

David was hoping she wouldn't be sore this time, but figured they had better not do anything fancy, and put his arms out to her. She fell into them and he kissed her long and hard, his hands running over her body. Then David rolled over on top of her and smiled down as he took both breasts in his hands, massaging them as she gasped. David caught the tips in his fingers and teased, and in a few moments she gasped out, "Oh David, please... please... FUCK me now! I want you inside of me!"

Kneeling between her legs David ran his hands up and down her thighs, outsides, then tops, and finally the soft smooth sensitive insides. She bent her knees, spread her legs and lay gasping and moaning, looking up at him. David ran his thumbs up and down the creases of her legs, then lightly stroked her already-swollen and open pussy lips with his fingertips. She was already soaking wet, and her hips began to lift, rolling slowly. Slipping a hand between her legs David slipped the tip of one finger into her tight wetness and she gasped, eyes wide, staring at him. Slowly he pushed it in till his hand pressed against her lips, then started slowly stroking in and out.

She moaned, eyes closed, head back as David gently finger fucked her, little by little moving harder and faster. "Oh God David that feels so good!" she gasped, her hips moving in time with his hand.

She was so wet her creamy juice was running over his hand and David decided to try a second finger. She groaned as he slipped it inside her, but her hips lifted hard, forcing it deeper. Stroking slower again, David gently used his other hand to lightly rub her clit. She jumped and gasped when David touched her, but soon was lifting her pussy, trying to take his fingers deeper and press against his other hand, all at the same time. She was breathing deeply, gasping, moaning and sighing, and he could feel her body shuddering. David knew she would cum for him if he continued, but his own need was too great, and he pulled his hand away, then pushed her legs wide.

She stared up at him and begged, "Please David, please fuck me now! I want to watch you put it in me!" As David grasped his dick, she lifted her head and watched as he pressed the tip against her. When she felt it touch her she lifted her hips and gasped. "OH!" as she forced the tip inside herself. David loved how she was becoming bolder and had learned what she liked and wanted, as it increased both her pleasure and his. David suspected it wouldn't be long before she made up for all those years she'd missed.

David leaned forward over her, thrusting with his hips and slowly sliding deeper and deeper. She was so wet his dick slid easily, even though she was incredibly tight. This time there was no impediment, and after pulling back once or twice, He was soon buried in her. She had closed her eyes, her hands little balls at her sides, but as she felt his body press against hers she looked up at him and they smiled at each other. Her chest was heaving, giving away her excitement and nervousness, but David felt her hips lift impatiently.

David said, "Ok Elaine, me too!" and straightened up, putting his hands on her hips. He pulled back slowly, but as soon as he pressed again her hips matched his, pushing until she had all of him again. Moving together, their pace rapidly quickened, and soon their bodies were lightly slapping against each other. Her head was back, eyes closed, and she was gasping, but she continually whispered, "Oh God, that's good, oh yessssssss, do it! Oh David!" and the smile on her face left no doubt.

As he moved a little faster and harder David whispered back, "Come on Elaine, stay with me, you're amazing!"

Their bodies were slapping hard, wet and loud, as they challenged each other. Her juices were flowing continually, dripping down over her bottom onto the sheets, and she had opened up just enough to feel wonderful.

She began to moan and cry, and her hips were lifting higher with every thrust. Realizing she was close David leaned over her again and began to ram his dick into her hard, deep and fast. Her body was shaking with every impact and soon the bed followed suit, tapping against the wall. They were both gasping for breath, and David had sweat running from his forehead to his chin and dripping on her, leaving shiny trails over her breasts. She grasped both nipples with wet fingers and began pulling and twisting. Her hips were now sporadically bucking, and her feet were sliding back and forth over sheets as her little cries became louder and higher pitched.

David gasped out to her, "Come on Elaine, give it to me, cum for me Elaine!" And he started slamming his dick into her with long hard strokes pounding her into the mattress with each one. David put his hands down at her sides, leaning on them for support, and she grabbed his arms, using them for leverage as she continued to pump her hips, her body writhing on the bed. Suddenly she gave a loud squeal, followed by a series of short, breathless high pitched squeaks and finally a guttural scream. David felt her cunt clamp down on him as her body heaved with a monumental orgasm, her cum flowing out around his dick as he kept it buried in her. David was shuddering, but managed to hold back, and when the waves turned to ripples in her body he started stroking slowly and gently again.

Her eyes opened and she smiled at me, whispering, "Oh David, that was soooooooo good, " Her hips started rocking with him again but in a moment she said, "David, can I be on top this time?"

Without pulling back he laid down on her, slipping his arms under her and then rolling till she was on top. She gave him a long grinding kiss, her breasts crushed against me, then put her hands on his chest, knees at his sides, and pushed herself up, settling back on his dick. She leaned slowly forward, then back again and gasped, "Oh God that feels good!"

He whispered, "Yes you do."

She began rocking slowly, getting used to it, and once he had to help her put his dick back in. Soon she was moving faster, moaning softly with every stroke. She was moving easily, eyes closed, taking deep gasping breaths. David watched, first his throbbing-hard dick sliding in and out of her, then her beautiful breasts, swaying back and forth over him. David reached up and took them both in his hands, palming them, and she gasped. He just held them, not moving or squeezing, but her motion caused the nipples to grind against his palms. She opened her eyes and looked at him, and she gave a long moan of pleasure.

Her breathing deepened and she started rocking faster, slapping down against his body harder. David could feel her wetness, more with every stroke, and the wet sounds slowly got louder and came more quickly. He began kneading her breasts and her head went back as she was moaning and sighing with every thrust. Pulling his knees up behind her, he started rolling his hips, thrusting in time with her, and she grunted as their bodies met, now slapping hard together. David could feel her shuddering, and a sheen of perspiration formed on her face.

He whispered to her between his own gasps for breath, "Come on Elaine, fuck me hard, I want to watch you cum for me!"

She seemed to take that as permission or guidance, perhaps, and started ramming herself down on him, her body rocking hard and fast, sweat now streaming down her cheeks. David matched her pace, slamming his dick into her as she came back against him, pounding against her bottom. He was shuddering, moaning with the pleasure she was giving him. David moved his fingertips to her nipples, squeezing, then pulling and twisting. Her eyes opened wide, staring at him. Between clenched teeth she gasped, "Oh my God!"

She almost lost control, slamming and pounding down against him, her moans now loud cries punctuating every thrust. Suddenly she sat straight up, slapping down onto him, a look of amazement or awe in her eyes. In a hoarse, high voice she squealed, "YesYesYesYesYessssss!!!" And she screamed.

David felt a hot flood of her cum pour over him around his dick, and when she contracted around him with a vice grip David shuddered and gasped a sudden loud "OHHHhhhhhhh." His hips bucked with such force he lifted her with them and began spurting, thrusting, filling her once more. She ground herself against him, her cunt contracting against his shaft over and over, and she was shaking and sobbing. Her arms refused to hold her, and she collapsed onto his chest.

David was still shaking from his own amazing orgasm, but he wrapped his arms around her, squeezing tight as he kissed her forehead, licking the little drops of sweat from her. She was moaning quietly.

She pulled herself up over him, his dick, now soft sliding from her. Wrapping both arms tightly around his neck, she locked her lips on his for a long passionate but tender kiss. Then she nestled her head against his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Oh David, I don't believe this! If I ever had an orgasm before it was when I touched myself to relieve the need, the pressure. But it was nothing like what has been happening with you. Nothing! I had no idea it could be like this that anything could be like this!" She kissed him softly on the neck, and it sounded like she was purring.

Finally, she slid off of him, to his side. David turned to her for another long kiss. It was the middle of the night, 4 AM, and they both soon became drowsy again, sharing more little kisses as they both drifted off to sleep.

It was now June and the weather was warm and sunny, and Elaine and David were able to enjoy afternoon coffee out on the hotel patio. They couldn't have been more relaxed, and David was even more relaxed later when he saw how his wife was dressed for evening meal. She looked wonderful.

"My God, Elaine, you look stunning." he told her as she came out of the bathroom. She gave David a kiss on the cheek. "I thought I would make the effort. Anyway, let's go and have a nice meal and perhaps a few glasses of wine," and she turned and allowed her husband to admire the wonderful view of her body in the smart attire.

She had put on a white blouse, worn with a short black tartan and very tight around Elaine's shapely bottom, and she finished off the outfit with black stockings and bright red shoes with very high heels. She looked fantastic, and she blushed a little as she knew her husband would be taking in the sexy vision.

As they took their seats in the hotel restaurant, David had a wry smile on his face which Elaine didn't fail to notice.

"What's so funny, then, David? Do I look strange?"

"On the contrary, I was watching some of the other diners looking at you as we crossed the room. They were definitely looks of admiration at your outfit, and I could see some of the men having a good look at your legs and tight bottom." David looked into his wife's eyes across the table.

The couple had a few glasses of wine with their meal, enjoyed more conversation and then made their way to their room. They were certainly tired but David had not failed to notice the other diners again ogling his attractive wife as they left the restaurant.

He lay on the big double bed and enjoyed the pleasure of watching his wife undress, and Elaine, in turn, enjoyed the attention.

They made slow love on the big bed. David enjoyed being between his wife's soft thighs once more and Elaine loved the sensation of being fucked that day.

They were both asleep within minutes.

The next day was spent visiting the local village by hire car.

On the drive back, David had suddenly said that dinner was booked at seven o'clock. "That gives us a few hours for a rest and to get changed." He told her.

Elaine was smiling and ran her hand up her husband's thigh as he was driving.

"And perhaps we might have time for a little cuddle in our room." David knew exactly what she meant, and her hand went higher up his trousers until she was feeling David's cock through the material. It was hard and rigid and Elaine knew that the talk was turning him on.

The journey continued with both David and his wife inwardly smiling to themselves, and they enjoyed tea on the hotel patio at the end of the journey.

Elaine showered first and then when David came out of the en-suite bathroom, Elaine was sitting in front of the dressing table putting on her make-up. David almost stopped in his tracks at the vision. She looked fabulous.

She had a lovely pink dress which curved around her shapely breasts, and her skirt was extenuating her bottom.

She looked incredible and David's cock began to twitch under his towel as he gaped, open mouthed. Elaine was also applying mascara and dark eye-liner, and the soft, pink lipstick made her face provocative as well as stunningly attractive.

"My God, Elaine. You look stunning." He said.

'It's not too much, is it?" she grinned. "You did say you wanted me to look sexy, just like this, do you mean? It does make me feel, well, you know! I thought that we've had such a lovely week, relaxing, that I'd try to make an effort this evening, just to please you," and Elaine fluttered her long eye lashes in such a provocative way.

"Oh, you certainly do that, you sexy woman."

Within 15 minutes, Elaine and her husband were walking into the bar and surprise, surprise, heads turned again to get a longer look at the glamorous wife. She did look sexy, but smart and cultured at the same time. They sat on stools at the bar and Elaine had a brandy and lemonade to stiffen her nerves. She only drank this occasionally, but it was the last night, they didn't have to leave the building, and Elaine was casting caution to the wind.

David sat on the opposite side of the table to Elaine, wanted to devour the beauty and sexiness of the mature wife. The doors to the restaurant were open onto the patio as it was such a warm and sunny evening, and they began to enjoy their meal as well as the convivial conversation.

David was bombarding her with compliments. She squeezed her thighs together under the table, as there was just the faintest feeling of excitement creeping down between her legs. Were her little panties beginning to get moist?

Then, David rose from his chair and bent down to whisper into Elaine's ear. At the same time, his hand was gently caressing her shoulder and sending tingles down Elaine's body. He then sat down again and waited.

"Go on, Elaine. Go and do it and then I'll decide what to do next." Elaine, looking very embarrassed, looked at David before taking a deep breath and rising from the table.

"You really want me to do this?" She asked. David just nodded his head and smiled at her and then watched her walk out of the restaurant. David then ordered more drinks and smiled to himself.

Elaine's heart was thumping against her chest as she entered the cloakroom.