Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want it badly, Elaine, do you?" he teased. She sort of mumbled a reply.

"Yes....yes, don't tease me!" Wham, and David held tightly to her hips and thrust his thick cock as far as he could get into the depths of her body. It almost sucked all the air from her lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" she groaned, but it was a pleasurable groan. She could feel her vulva's slide apart, stretched by this wonderful specimen, and then the cock was out again and slamming back in once more. In, out, in, out, back and forth, lifting her onto tip-toe, bringing her down, and then lifting her body again with ease. Elaine moved her body backwards with each wonderful stroke, letting the two skins slam against each other as her juices began to rise sharply. David had promised her the fucking that she wanted, and she was certainly getting it.

On and on he went, holding her in place while he invaded her cunt again and again and again. Endless little gasps and moans of appreciation escaped from Elaine's lips but not enough to alert people in the hotel grounds. Had they looked up at the window, they would have no doubt been able to see the top half of a naked woman swaying back and forth, her ample breasts swinging with each harsh thrust into her body.

This was part of the thrill for David. Not only was he fucking this gorgeous woman, but it was made even more risqué by the fact that he had manoeuvred her to the open window to enjoy the thrilling assault. He still thrust into the velvet-like crevice and now his fingers were reaching round her to caress her slippery clit.

"Ummm........God........., oh my God.......yeeees.....harder, harder," Elaine pleaded.

David wanted to get his conquest onto the big double bed, but didn't want to break the rhythm if he could help it. He knew she was very close to thrashing out her climax and a few extra minutes would only enhance his own satisfaction. He stopped his pounding and grabbed Elaine's arm.

"Over on the bed, Elaine," he instructed, Elaine was eased down onto her back and David went straight between her legs. As he moved over her, he took each of her calves and eased her legs backwards so that her feet were almost either side of her head. A wonderful sight and David fired off some more pictures for the album.

Elaine was so vulnerable and available now, her sopping cunt gaping and waiting for David. His arms rested either side of her head as he held her legs between his arms so that she was almost bent double. David was able to slide easily into Elaine's cunt and, now that she was below him, his thrusts went straight down as far as possible.

Elaine had never felt anything like it. It didn't matter that each lunge from David's cock brought a hard grunt from her lips as the wind was knocked from her, she was in total ecstasy.

"Uggg, Uggg, ahhhhh," she moaned with each stroke. She felt as if she was being split down the middle as David pulled out and then hammered his cock back down into the waiting orifice. Elaine's head thrashed from side to side, her firm tits moved uncontrollably as her body received the fuck of a life-time. Quickly, her juices were rising and she wanted to kick her legs out in complete lust.

But David held her legs in place over her body, and he seemed to push each ankle down into the bedclothes with each devastating shafting of her vagina, while Elaine just had to lay there and take the massive pounding. And take it she did!!

"Oh, God. Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuck! Do it to me, yes.do it! My God, I'm going to c...........I'm going to..........ahhhhhhhhh!" Her bottom began to shudder, her head thrashed from side to side more quickly and David could feel the walls of her cunt begin to squeeze his cock each time he entered her.

Elaine suddenly screamed and her body seemed to tense as there was no doubt that her climax had begun to worm around her body.

"Yesssssssss........Mmmm...........that's it...mmmmm," but then her mouth clamped shut and her body just shook as David lunged in for his last few strokes. He, too, had reached his pinnacle and then, "whoosh" his spunk was firing from his body into the depths of his waiting wife.

He held himself deeply inside Elaine's cunt until every last drop had fired from his cock, and then he quietly pulled out. Elaine was still enjoying her orgasm lashing round her body, touching every nerve, and when David lifted himself from her, her hand gently moved to caress herself between her legs. Although she was free and lay alone on the bed,

He sat beside her on the bed and they embraced and kissed gently.

"Don't say anything now, Elaine," David smiled at her. "Let's get into bed, we're both tired out!" Within another 10 minutes, they were cuddling gently in bed and were soon both in deep slumber.

To be Continued