Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was the drink and her sense of not being in control that was making Elaine feel just a little excited, even a little submissive, and when she slipped her fingers down into her little panties in the cubicle, a sly caress of her cunt confirmed that she was definitely wet!! Oh God! However, she still didn't have the nerve to remove her little panties

David watched her return to the table, and she was now blushing again. David took control.

"Well, Elaine, have you done it? We both need to know that you've done it" Elaine almost whispered her reply.

"Y......yes.....yes, I've done it.....in my purse!" she lied.

"Oh, we can all say that, can't we, David. We can all say 'Yes, I've done it. How do we know? Put them on the table, Elaine, there's a good girl!" Elaine was trembling but excited at the same time. She was being teased just like a teenage girl would be, and it was horrible but sexually erotic at the same time. Her husband was asking to see her panties, and telling her to put them on the table in the middle of a busy restaurant.

"I can't.....I can't," Elaine stammered. "They're in my purse, I promise!" David smiled.

"Well, David said. I think there is only one thing for it. I think we need to continue this discussion up in our room, don't we?" Even David was getting excited at the way proceedings were going.

All sorts of thoughts were whirring round Elaine's mind, should she protest? David stood up at the side of her chair and held her arm.

"Allow me to escort you, Elaine," smiled David. There was definitely more moisture between her legs and the drink had certainly helped to lower her natural defences. She rose from her chair, feeling David's arm slip around her waist.

The two of them were soon in the luxurious bedroom, and David was pouring more drinks from the fridge. Elaine looked nervous but took another sip from her brandy glass, God, she hadn't drunk so much for a long time. David moved straight to the verbal attack. David had sat down in the comfy armchairs in the room, sipping his drinks, and Elaine was standing by the window.

David, had the joy of seeing Elaine's wonderful figure.

"I did it, I did it," protested Elaine, and made a move for her purse, still trying to bluff the fact that she was still wearing her underwear.

"Too late, too late," laughed David. "I want to see those wonderful legs. Come on, Elaine. Will you raise your dress so that I can admire those legs, after all, they are magnificent." Again the compliments hit the right spot with Elaine

"'God, you men, you're awful! Must I?"' David nodded and licked his lips, his eyes drilling seductively into Elaine's own eyes.

"Yes, Elaine, you must," he commanded powerfully. David was definitely in charge.

Elaine's hands nervously went onto the front of her dress she moved the hem slowly upwards, she turned her body until she was facing away from David looking out of the window. The dress went up her legs bit by bit, revealing her stunning thighs in nylon and, just in case she was thinking of stopping, David pushed her further.

"Keep going, lady.....keep going until I tell you to stop!" It was more a command than a request. Elaine was shaking slightly but she obeyed, and her dress continued to rise up her long legs, passing the tops of her nylons to show the tanned skin at the tops of her thighs, and then, suddenly, her little panties came into view. It was a stunning sight.

There was silence as the whole effect was frozen in time. David watched his wife standing there with her dress beautifully hitched up to her panties, and there was no more erotic sight than the shapely form of a woman. David saw another excuse to tease and control the situation.

"Those legs look so inviting and enticing.........don't let go, Elaine I want to see more!'" Elaine kept tightly hold of the material. It was as though she were submitting her body and mind to this man who had taken over the events, and then she shivered a little as she heard David continue.

Elaine remained silent, shuffling from foot to foot but still holding her dress up David to ogle her. She had quite got used to her display, but was a little nervous about having left her panties on.

David quietly rose from his chair and walked over and stood behind Elaine.

David ran his hand right up from Elaine's ankle to the top of her thigh where her panties began. Elaine shivered and forgot what she was saying. The strong touch of a hand going right up to her wonderful bottom had made her shiver and her mind go blank, and she stood there, nervous but enjoying the firm touch on her skin.

David began to rub Elaine's bottom all over her panties. "Lift the dress higher, Elaine, please."

Elaine, as asked, began to ease the dress higher up over her waist, like an obedient schoolgirl, as David continued to caress her bottom and the tops of her thighs. David watched, his fingers straying to his trousers to stroke his cock. It was already hard and thick as this was a sight he never thought he would ever enjoy.

David was now caressing his wife's delectable bottom while she was quite willingly holding her dress right up to her waist.

"Look out of the window, Elaine, and put your hands on the window sill!" Again, it was a request, but Elaine just obeyed diligently. As her hands went onto the sill, she could feel David take hold of her dress and move it firmly up her body, to reveal the small of her back and the little red panties nestling around her stunning, firm bottom and down between the cheeks.

"Open your legs a little, Elaine."

Oh my God, she thought. What's happening? Not only had she raised her dress, but now he was holding her around the waist, stroking her legs and bottom, and now he was asking her to move her legs apart. David's cock was rock hard now and he felt no shame as he stroked it gently while watching the events unfold in front of him.

Elaine was breathing heavily as she looked blankly out of the window and contemplated the situation, but the strong hands stroking her were having a wonderful effect, she felt her thighs just ease apart a little, as though working automatically.

"Wider, Elaine. Move them wider!" David was quiet but firm and now his other hand had moved around Elaine's waist as she was bending over. She was in his grasp and she was completely at his mercy.

Elaine's bottom was the sexiest that he'd ever seen.

The feelings winding around her body were giving her a sense of sexual pleasure and submission. David kept stroking her.

"Ouch...oh God!" She moaned once again, and this time her hand tried to come round to protect her nether regions. David was able to fend her hand away, Suddenly, Elaine felt David's fingers slide between her legs from behind, rubbing over the thin material of her panties, easing her hot cunt lips apart as the fingers explored her most intimate parts, and then she felt a finger caressing gently over her clit. My God, that felt good,

"Ummm.......oh no.....ummm!" She moaned, a little louder now. Whatever her brain was telling her, her body was telling her that this was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to her. Now there was a probing hand discovering the wetness between her open legs.

Immediately, his hand went back between her legs to caress her clit and feel the wetness in her opening cunt lips.

"Agghhh! Oh my God....ummm!"

David was on his feet and manoeuvred Elaine keeping her body bent over, while one arm wrapped round her waist while the other hand concentrated on exploring the gorgeous woman.

David, positioned a dining table in the middle of the room and Elaine was gently (and quite easily, really) eased over it> She was bent over the table so that her head and hands leant over, while her legs were straight behind the chair, David was at her rear.

'David, what are you doing.....David, I can't.....you can't, ohhhhhh God!' Immediately, David's fingers were inside the little red panties again, rubbing the hard clit and then slipping a finger into Elaine's by now soaking cunt. Elaine's attempts at feeble protest quietly faded away at the touch. David stroked her hair. He could tell the signs of his wife gently moaning and sighing and he knew that her defences were almost at zero.

"Undo my trousers, Elaine. Go on!" and David grabbed one of Elaine's hands and put it on the front of his trousers. David's fingers were still playing inside her panties.

Elaine groaned and unzipped her husband's trousers and slipped her hand inside. By now, David was like a rock and he heard his wife moan again as she slipped her fingers around his rampant cock.

Elaine couldn't say the experience was unpleasant because it wasn't! Her body was going through things that were really turning her on now.

She started to play with her husband's cock, gently pulling it from his trousers, while David toyed with her bottom and cunt.

"Open your mouth, Elaine, please!" She couldn't argue and she didn't want to argue. Elaine just opened her lips and felt the dick slide into her mouth.

"I think you have the most wonderful body." Elaine's legs tightened a fraction, she just groaned and carried on sucking, biting, nibbling and licking her husband.

Then David did the inevitable.....he gently slid Elaine's panties over her bottom and down her legs and, as if automatically again, Elaine lifted each foot in turn so that the material could be discarded onto the floor. She was now naked from the waist down, with her thighs apart! David admired the stunning view while his fingers went back to work on her legs, bottom and then into her sopping cunt.

Then, he slowly put two fingers into her body, with his thumb sliding back and forth over Elaine's clit. It seemed to send her berserk! Although she still had David's cock in her mouth, her legs started to shuffle together and apart, she arched her back, her breathing became heavier and louder and she was indicating in no uncertain terms that she was enjoying immensely what was happening to her.

David stroked his hand through her hair. His hands went to Elaine's hips and he positioned himself right behind her, between her open legs.

Elaine suddenly felt the thick, hard head of David's cock nudging her between the soaking lips of her vagina.

She arched her back a little more as she felt David's cock ease her body open. He felt thick and just as strong more so in fact, and she loved the way. David was holding her body firmly at the hips, bringing her onto him and letting his cock spear her gently into the depths of her insides.

"Umm, mmmm, mmmmmmm.......," she moaned as David kept sliding his cock back and forth, in and out of the stunning body. The thrills and feelings welling up in her body were some she had only ever imagined. She felt David holding her tightly, slamming his hard prick into her, making her jolt a little with each lunge.

Elaine wanted to scream with pleasure, with lust and enjoyment, but all she could do was grunt with each wonderful assault on her body, and her hand went down between her legs to rub her clit and enhance the feelings as David still thrust into her.

With each thrust into her cunt, Elaine went up onto tip-toe, and there was no doubt that a shattering orgasm was approaching rapidly........and then, suddenly, David pulled out of her body and just held her hips. David spoke as Elaine took in huge gasps of air.

"I think that's enough now, don't you, Elaine?" he grinned. Elaine, had just been approaching the wonderful climax that she so desperately needed, and now David had suddenly stopped. Christ, she couldn't let it end there. He had taken her right up the sexually erotic road, teased her and seduced her, and now he had stopped. She couldn't help but plead now, and cast caution to the wind!

"Oh no...No, please! You can't stop there...oh my God.....no!" David knew that would be her reaction and was determined to drag her sexual frustrations from her.

"Why shouldn't we stop there, Elaine?" but as he spoke, David drifted his fingers onto Elaine's clit and then into her cunt again.

"Ohhhhhhh........ummm," she moaned. "David, please don't stop there, oh God, use me if you want to........I feel so good now......... please, don't stop there."

"You want some more then, Elaine, do you? Why don't you ask nicely? "

She was past caring now.

"Oh God...I can't, I can't. David...please, I want you to.......to......!"

"Say it Elaine," David pushed her more and more. "You want us to....what? Stand up, Elaine," and David lifted her up from the chair and stood her in the centre of the room.

"I've told you, I've told you.....God, just play with me like you were doing. It was so....it was soooo good!"

"Take your dress off Elaine....just leave the shoes and stockings on." David sat down as they watched Elaine, fumble with her clothes, slipping them over her head and down her legs, until she was completely naked apart from the high heels and stockings. David whistled softly through his teeth at the magnificent bottom, the long legs and the shapely breasts.

Elaine stood in the centre of the room. The curtains were still open and the evening sun was just going down over the horizon through the window. David was were stripping off all his clothes until he was naked.

"Oh God, you're teasing me, just.....just......just make me......," but David interrupted again.

"You want me to play with you some more, Elaine, don't you? You want me to make you..... What, Elaine?" He wanted to hear her say it

David sat on the edge of the huge bed, caressing his rigid cock, and totally enjoying complete control of his luscious wife. David was beside himself with excitement at the whole experience. Elaine mumbled and fumbled.

"Just don't stop....please......just make me.....ummm.....just make me cummmm! There, I've said it! "

"Open your legs, Elaine, go on, and open those gorgeous legs," David slipped across the room and retrieved his digital camera from a drawer.

"Play with your breasts, Elaine." David instructed, as Elaine inched apart her stunning thighs.

"Oh, God, must I.....oh God," but she slipped her hands up to her shapely orbs and began to caress and lift them, the nipples by now throbbing and pointing like wooden pegs. "Click," and David had taken the first picture. Elaine heard the click but didn't care...she was so caught up in the erotic atmosphere and just kept playing with her wonderful body.

"Good girl, Elaine," David encouraged. "Now, just keep caressing those fabulous tits but run one of your hands down over your tummy. Go on, keep going, Elaine." One of Elaine's hands held her two breasts, sliding onto each nipple in turn and pinching, squeezing and lifting them, while her other hand slowly slid down her naked tummy and into her thick tufts of pubic hair.

She couldn't resist the way she felt and her fingers eased through her pubes and easily found her wet clit. She forgot the embarrassment, the humiliation, and just wanted satisfaction desperately. Elaine was ripe for anything! She began to stroke herself, moving her fingers between her legs, slowly but positively, and David popped off some more pictures of his aroused wife. David wasn't going to let it rest there.

Her fingers still stroked her clit and manipulated her breasts.

Open your legs wider, Elaine, go on." Elaine slid her feet wider to show off her stunning, intimate body as she continued to caress her most sensitive spots.

"Keep playing with your pussy, Elaine. Don't stop." Elaine's fingers were playing with her clit and the urgent feelings were wafting through her body,

Elaine was stunned but excited by her husband's statement and admission, and just hung her mouth open and concentrated on caressing her clit. Her other hand had now come down and was busy playing with the lips of her cunt, opening them to slide a finger gently back and forth into her body. Suddenly David said,

"Stop now, Elaine. Put your hands behind your back."

"I can't......I want.......oh God," but slowly she obeyed and her hands ceased playing in her cunt and she moved them round to clasp together behind her back.

"Good girl, good girl," David encouraged her. David took another picture, "Click," as David moved his naked body slowly over to Elaine and went behind her. He took her wrists, which were behind her, and held them firmly together in one of his big hands, leaving his other hand free.

Elaine felt excited and even more submissive as she felt David's hand holding her wrists securely. She could feel his breath on her as his free hand ran across her wonderful bottom. He kneaded her cheeks, he pulled them apart briefly, and his hand even slid slowly down between the cheeks of her bottom, feeling the tight, puckered rosebud as he went.

"Ummmm, oh God," Elaine sighed. Then David's hand moved around to her matt of pubes and found her soaking again. One hand was holding her wrists behind her back and now his other hand was playing with her willing cunt. She could feel his hard cock nudging against her thigh as he stood up against her, enjoying the fruits of her delicious body.

David was clicking off pictures with his digital. He then moved closer and began to stroke Elaine's breasts, tweaking her nipples and holding the full flesh in his palms. Then, David lowered his head and began to suck on the nipples and, at the same time, David slid two fingers deep into Elaine's wet cunt. He pushed them in and held them there, wiggling the digits inside her and bringing more ecstatic moans from Elaine's gaping mouth. She could feel her juices start to rise again.

"Ahhhhh....oh yes, yes.......Mmmmm, oh please!"

"Ummm.....oh, don't stop," and the fingers pushing inside her cunt caused her to go up onto tip-toe with each thrust.

"David's fingers slid down between her cheeks and gently slid onto her tight rosebud. It brought another sigh of satisfaction. One hand was in her cunt and now another hand was toying with her hard, pink, rosebud.

By now, David had knelt on the floor between his wife's legs and he had begun kissing and licking her soaking cunt. She tasted delicious.......like nectar.

"Ohhhh, David..... yes, Ohhhh yeeees," Elaine moaned,"that feels good....umm.....lick me harder, harder!" She could feel the finger on her rosebud gently pushing and pulling, easing her rose-bud apart until the tip of David's finger had entered into her hole. It caused a little whelp but Elaine didn't care. The licking of her clit and now the finger in her bottom were bringing her wonderful feelings and she was moving her hips gently back and forth.

"Keep talking, Elaine," David demanded, and his finger eased into her bottom a little further.

His fingers also went back into her cunt to lift Elaine onto tip-toe.

David had never been so excited. Fingering his wife's ass-hole, fingering her cunt, she was naked

She felt David push his finger into her bottom a little deeper, stretching her beautifully, while David's fingers were stroking in and out of her wide open cunt.

"Do me now, please," she pleaded again. "I want to cummmm......I do so want to cummm.....God, fuck me, fuck me.........mmmmmm," she moaned.

At the same time, David gently eased his finger from Elaine's bottom and let go of her wrists.

"Keep your hands behind your back, Elaine. Understand? If you move them, I'll have to hold them again." Although David had climaxed and was exhausted, Elaine was still on a high and she just willingly obeyed David. Now, he had her all to himself.

David held her arm and gently led her to the window once more.

"Bend forward and put your hands on the window sill, Elaine," and he guided her hands down onto the shiny wood at the open window. It was still light but dusk was creeping across the sky and one or two people were still walking around the hotel grounds. David went behind the bent body in the stockings and high heels and ran his fingers through the wet matt of pubic hair between Elaine's legs. He nudged his rampant cock between the wonderful thighs and took hold of her welcoming hips.