Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 08

Story Info
Aftermath and sex with David.
2.1k words
4
4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine sat there in her car and watched the other cars drive away. A tear escaped from her eye and as she sat there more tears streamed from her eyes. She sat and cried at the thought of what she had done and what had been done to her.

Through the haze of tears, she drove home.

What had she done? She thought.

Elaine entered the house and went immediately to the bathroom, where she sat for a few moments before a stream of golden pee left her body, she was hoping it was carrying more than just pee but also the cum that had been left inside her.

Elaine ran a bath, took off her clothes, and sat in the warm scented water.

Her pussy was sore but she washed it clean, her bottom was sore but she washed that clean also, her breasts were sore but she lathered soap and washed her breasts and nipples. Elaine washed her hair, trying to wash the day away.

After some considerable time when the bathwater cooled Elaine got out of the bath and towelled herself dry, being extra careful with her hurting body. Elaine dried her hair and started to apply her make-up and set her hair.

Elaine chose a simple dress and slipped it on and went to prepare dinner for David and herself.

David returned home to be met by Elaine, he gave her a gentle loving kiss and patted her bottom as she scooted away to finish dinner.

That evening was a quiet affair with both watching TV before Elaine declared herself sleepy and went to bed.

David followed a few moments later to find Elaine in her nightdress. David knew what this meant, no sex that evening.

In truth Elaine wanted to be taken, she wanted his sperm inside of her love tunnel but she was so sore, she knew the pain would be intense if he tried to enter her.

Elaine lay awake thinking of the day's happenings.

David dreamed of the first time he had been alone with Elaine. He had gone to visit her at her behest, she was a friend of David's next-door neighbour who was visiting her daughter in the United States. They had talked freely. Elaine had noticed that when they spoke David's eyes were on her breasts, David had been disappointed to find another man at the house. As they sat and talked Elaine explained that he was an electrician working on her house. When she had seen her tradesman to the door she had complained that she had not had time to jump on him. David had said, why not jump on him. Elaine had asked if he was OK and he remembered saying "Of course it's OK." and she had jumped across the settee to plant a kiss on his lips.

Soon her tongue had been in his mouth, his hands on her breasts. In no time at all, he had taken off her jumper and opened her blouse. Her cleavage had taken him by surprise.

After he had fumbled with her bra her beautiful full soft round breasts appeared.

He had kissed them, caressed them, licked them, molded them in his hands, squeezed them, tweaked her nipples, all of the time Elaine's tongue had been snaking in and out of his mouth.

David had tried to pull off her trousers to get to Elaine's prize but she wasn't going to let him and in the end gave up concentrating on her breasts. David was hard but he knew that Elaine would repel his advances should he try to make any and so slowly fell into a deep sleep.

All weekend at bedtime Elaine wore her nightdress.

David imagined that it may be a period time.

Underneath her nighty, Elaine's soreness was slowly diminishing but copious amounts of cream was helping.

Her pussy lips were slowly losing that swollen look and her stretched fucked cunt returned to her normal size. The bruises on her breasts and nipple were losing the blue of a bruise and settling into a light yellow in colour that was easily hidden under make-up.

The weekend flew by, Elaine busied herself with daily chores, always wearing a dress or skirt and not trousers that could rub on her still sore pussy.

Wednesday passed slowly. David went to work in the morning, Elaine busied herself around the house until the telephone rang. "Hello." she answered tentatively. "Hello." said the voice at the end of the phone, "We missed you yesterday Elaine, everyone was most disappointed that you didn't come." said the voice. Elaine stammered "I wasn't well, I couldn't come." "Most disappointed." the voice continued, "I hope that you are feeling better now."

Elaine mumbled a quiet answer.

"Well." said the voice, "Tomorrow is Thursday and we always go for a walk on Thursdays don't we Elaine -- I hope you will be there or your neighbours and family will know what you have been up to won't they." The voice said menacingly. "The weather forecast says it will be nice tomorrow -- wear something sexy."

The phone went dead.

Elaine went cold.

Elaine realised they had her where they wanted her.

Tears fell from her eyes.

What would she wear?

Perhaps she would wear something short.

More tears fell from her eyes.

She knew.

David left the office at lunchtime, he had left his sandwiches in the car. As he approached the car he saw that he had a parking ticket on his car. WHATTT! He exploded a parking ticket on his car in the company car park. What idiot had done this? He snatched the ticket from his windscreen and tore it open.

What! He thought as pictures fell out of the plastic bag.

David was shocked, pictures of Elaine, his wife.

A note was left inside the plastic bag.

Hardly being able to read it out of anger. He took it to read.

If you want to see what your wife gets up to go to the local wood for ten thirty, you will find the place quite easily. Hide and wait.

There are lots more pictures if you want to see them.

I will sell them to you after tomorrow.

Ps, you may want to take your camera.

David read the note again. His is wife in her wedding dress. His wife half-naked on the aeroplane. His wife's bottom in a wood. Was it the same wood? What would the other pictures show? David felt a tingling between his legs and later would confess to being turned on. David couldn't concentrate for the rest of the afternoon.

On the way home, he stopped at the local shopping centre.

He entered the store and knew exactly what he was looking for, off to the ladies lingerie department where after a few moments he made his purchase. The sales assistant made no comment or even raised an eyebrow. Guess many men bought for their wives and girlfriends he thought.

Next, he paid a visit to the outdoor centre where he made several purchases for himself.

Next a visit to the photographic shop where he indulged himself in the latest SLRT camera and a long lens.

Before he reached home David stopped and took out the photographs.

What should he do? Confront Elaine but then he wouldn't find out about tomorrow. Get home and give Elaine a good fucking? Act normal and see what would happen.

David returned home.

Elaine was in the kitchen, he walked up behind her and kissed her neck, Elaine was wearing a low-cut white top and black trousers. David nuzzled Elaine's neck, his hands reaching around her body to cup her breasts. He was getting hard at the thought of the pictures, of what his wife had been doing and what would happen tomorrow. Elaine's mind was also on tomorrow as she felt David's prick press against her bottom.

David's hand slipped inside of Elaine's blouse and under her bra to feel Elaine's nipples between his finger and thumb, twisting them and feeling them grow hard. He slipped her blouse off her shoulder and began to kiss Elaine's shoulder, playfully biting but leaving no teeth marks.

Elaine's breast's were fully exposed now, she lifted her arm's to lift her full breasts. David caressed them, squeezed them, mauled them, pulled them, twisted Elaine's nipples. Kissed under her arms tasting her.

Pushing her onto the bed he pushed her skirts up to her waist and in one fluid movement her panties had been ripped off and they lay on the floor.

Elaine's pussy was fully exposed and her long lips glistened with excitement.

David's tongue licked up and down her slit, slipping inside her -- always in his mind were the photographs he had seen earlier. Licking gently, licking firmly, sucking on her lips, taking them all inside his mouth.

Elaine was turned on now, her hands were on David's head forcing him to keep contact with her pussy, her bottom bouncing up and down on the bed. She was close to a climax. David knew that from experience. As Elaine's bottom lifted from the bed and just before she reached a climax, David pushed one of his fingers deep inside of her bottom and massaged her colon.

Elaine exploded, cum shot out of her cunt into David's waiting mouth. Some escaping, running down her bottom onto the hand where his finger was deep inside,

David kept his mouth clamped to Elaine's pussy lips drawing her cum into his mouth, tongue licking between her lips licking her cum into his mouth. Elaine lay there with her legs open wide. David moved up her body until his enlarged prick was at her entrance, he pushed up, he was inside her, he pushed deeper, Elaine moaned. He was fucking her with an intensity she had not experienced from him before. Elaine climaxed, after all, once was never enough.

David pulled out, prick covered in Elaine's juices. She was breathing heavily. David turned her onto her hands and knees, his prick searching for her tight rosebud. Elaine's juices made it easy for him to enter her.

He spread her bottom and started to set up a rythmic motion up and down inside her dark hole. The tightness milked his prick. Soon he was cumming sending thick white sperm into her bottom.

Elaine collapsed onto her stomach causing David to plop out of her bottom. She lay there with her legs open. David soon saw that her fingers were between her legs playing and probing her pussy.

David started to kiss Elaine, the kisses came all around her exposed rosebud. It felt nice. Elaine had had the pleasure of feeling her anal region being kissed before. She thoroughly enjoyed it.

Then came licks. Oh God. Elaine felt the outer ring of her rosebud being licked by David. It was such a thrill and it made her pussy drip. Elaine felt her heart pounding as the anal licking continued.

If that wasn't enough, Elaine felt the warm tongue being pushed inside of her bottom. Oh, God. It tickled. It stimulated her nerve endings. It made her even wetter. The tongue licked and swirled around her bud. Elaine's hands reached around her bottom pulling her cheeks apart, wanting David to probe deeper inside of her.

David's finger was now inside of her bottom, pushing deeper, retracting, deeper, retracting, then two fingers, then three fingers, and then four. With Elaine spreading herself wide and the lubrication from his spunk inside her bottom it made the passage inside of her easy.

Elaine's fingers continued to dance over her clit until she once again felt herself cumming, she did.

As David felt her climax and heard the slight scream as Elaine found release from her own desire, David tipped her on her back, lifted her legs in the air and proceeded to enter her wet creamy pussy again, the thought of the images on the photograph driving him on. David climaxed but didn't soften. Once again spunk and Elaine's cream mixed together.

There was no respite for Elaine, David continued his assault on Elaine's wide-open cunt.

Elaine begged, pleaded for him to stop and after several last deep thrusts inside of her he did.

Elaine's breasts were heaving, her stomach rising and falling in unison.

David watched.

David watched, his desire fulfilled as she fell into a troubled sleep.

David awoke early, Elaine was sleeping by his side. The bedclothes were rucked exposing her breasts. Her beauty spot could clearly be seen and beautiful breasts they certainly were. David reached over and kissed each nipple in turn. Elaine didn't stir.

David showered and dressed for the office, leaving Elaine to her slumbers.

To be continued