Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 09

Story Info
Further indiscretions by Eline.
8.3k words
3.35
5k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine awoke sometime later and looked at the clock. It was ten o'clock, her mind suddenly thought what day it was and what was to happen. She squirmed on the bed and felt her pussy moisten.

Elaine rose and padded off to the bathroom where she run a bath full of bubble bath creating a two-inch band of foam. Elaine slipped in. and lay there eyes half-closed relaxing in the warm water. Once more Elaine woke with a start. She clambered out of the bath grasping a fluffy yellow town and proceeded to dry herself.

She applied a soothing cream to all of her delicate parts.

Two hours left and Elaine didn't know what to wear. She went to her wardrobe and looked at the range of clothes hanging there. Dress sexy she had been told.

Elaine took some time in selecting what to wear. She took black stay-ups from the draw and pulled them onto her shapely legs. Next, her panties pulled up and over her shapely bottom, and then she chose a bra that would extenuate her large breasts. Then came her skirt, a short skirt some two or three inches above the knee, and finally her blouse -- a crisp white cotton blouse. A pair of black shoes finished the ensemble.

Elaine's schoolgirl look, every man fantasies about nubile school girls she hoped.

Elaine hated herself for what she had become but was excited by the thought of what was going to happen. Not many men had paid her much attention in her life.

David had spent the morning at the office but at lunchtime, he excused himself for half a day's leave.

David drove to somewhere near the place he had been told things would happen, parked his car in a discrete spot, and changed into his camouflaged uniform. David took out his camera and tripod, checked everything was working, and set out on foot.

David found the spot and set up his equipment and settled down for a wait.

Elaine drove to the car park and was a little surprised to see several cars already there. She got out of her car, her long mac, put on as not to shock the neighbours, brushing the floor. She recognised the six men and one woman approaching her. "Glad you could make it." one of the numbers said. "It's a little warm to be wearing such a big coat." another said and proceeded to unbutton it. Slipping it from her shoulder the group had their first glimpse of schoolgirl Elaine. There were several intakes of breath.

"Shall we take a walk." one said and Elaine felt herself being propelled forward flanked by two of the men with rest following behind admiring Elaine's bottom as she walked.

David could hear them as they drew closer.

Elaine already had her blouse undone, to reveal her black bra under her white blouse. Had she undone her blouse by herself or had one of the men done it for her. David carefully focussed and took his first picture.

Elaine was surrounded by all of the men, the woman of the group stood someway away.

All of the men had seen Elaine before but there were still admiring comments being made, "show us more." one of them said.

Elaine knew she must.

She lifted up her short skirt.

David took another photograph, in fact, several photographs.

"More, we want to see more." several said.

Elaine bent over and pulled down her panties.

Elaine was playfully slapped on her bottom.

David took more pictures.

Demands were made to see Elaine's tits.

Elaine slowly removed her bra exposing her beautiful 36DD breasts. Elaine smiled with pride and the moment temporally forgotten'

The group gathered closer, all of the men naked, their companion fully clothed. Elaine licked her lips at the sight.

First one and then another grasped her breast, squeezing them, pulling on her nipples. Elaine moaned.

Elaine felt her skirt being lifted once more and hands caressing the cheeks of her bottom. One of her hands was taken and made to encircle one of the cocks that surrounded her. One of the men began to buck using her hand as a spare cunt. As Elaine was servicing one of the men with her hand she felt the first cock enter her pussy, it was being pushed in so deep. Backward, forward a rhythmic pattern. Elaine felt herself getting wetter. David took more pictures. Another of the group now entered her mouth, she was being made to eat him. Another joined in putting his hand on her bottom, his index finger finding her rosebud and fingering deeply.

The first, yes they all had names but what did it matter, grasped Elaine by her hips and drew her on to him deeply, his heart missed a beat when he was chosen to be Elaine's first. He had been mid-team on Elaine's last gangbang and was enraptured when he had seen Elaine's pussy lips. These contrasted with his own wife's pussy.

Elaine's first stopped thrusting for a moment and slid out of her as others approached thinking it was their turn. Number one waved them away and sinking to his knees took Elaine's pussy lips into his mouth and sucked, for Elaine the feeling was intense and as she started to moan thick white cum trickled from her open cunt. Number one's tongue snaked out and started to lick Elaine for all he was worth. Having feasted on Elaine, he stood up and continued his thrusts inside her, hard and deep. Elaine felt his cock head grow and knew what was to happen next, cum filled her open cunt sending sperm deep into her belly. Number one withdrew breathing heavily.

Before any of the cum could leak from Elaine's cunt the second guy was entering her.

With Elaine's pussy sufficiently wet from all the attention of her first the second climbed between her legs and placed his cock against the opening of her cunt. He was going to drive his cock into Elaine's pussy and with that, he began to ease his way in. It took him several attempts to completely bury his cock in her. The pressure was incredible. At the same time that he was forcing his way into her pussy, one of the men began to cum in Elaine's mouth. He held her still and forced her to swallow all of his cum.

In the meantime, the monster fucking Elaine's pussy had picked up his pace, driving the full length of his cock in and out of her filling Elaine's pussy with his hot semen. Elaine felt the convulsions of his cock as he erupted inside of her.

Another man climbed between her legs and began fucking her.

Elaine looked up and saw the lady of the party being stripped naked, her large breasts being revealed. Elaine's first and second was carrying out the task. Elaine could see the men sucking on her nipples. She heard one of them say "Come on Margaret, we want to see you naked." and proceeded to remove her loose-fitting trousers.

Number three pulled out of Elaine and stood back a bit. Thick white cum was now leaking from Elaine's stretched cunt. Number three caught wads of it in his hands and started to smear it over Elaine's rosebud.

And then, after a few assaults with his fingers, plunged his cock into her bottom. It burned for a little while and then it started to feel good, the pressure was incredible. Number three was enjoying Elaine's rosebud and he began to groan pretty quickly and then he came, driving the full length of his cock into her.

Elaine was pushed to her hands and knees, two more of the men held her arms. She could see Margaret being led towards her. Margaret was lain down on the grass in front of Elaine, her legs held open wide. Elaine could see Margaret's pussy.

"Lick it." she was ordered and her head was forced down between Margaret's legs.

All of the men watched as Elaine performed on Margaret, licking at her clit, running her tongue between Margaret's pussy lips, licking deeper exciting Margaret even more until finally Margaret's climax wetted Elaine's face.

David watched and photographed from his camouflaged hide, he had chosen an ideal spot. He was watching his Elaine being screwed. He was hard and needed relief. His hand stroked his penis.

Margaret had been led a short distance from Elaine who could see everything that happened to her.

Elaine was flipped over onto her back, so now it seemed Margaret was Australian -- she was being seen upside down. Elaine's legs were stretched open had her legs spread wide apart and was rubbing her clit furiously. Number four began to lick her out before number five and six we all came shooting their loads all over the place. Number four and then knelt down on the grass in front of her gaping wet cunt.

"Thought I'd best get a taste of this before I fuck you. "He said. "I love licking pussy. I love it more when the woman is egging me on."

"Yeah suck my clit." and "Stick your tongue in my cunt." Were two of her favourites it wasn't long and she was cumming all over his face.

Elaine's breasts were being fondled, the beautiful pink orbs were being groped, her nipples being pinched her rosebud was being fingered. Elaine moaned and moaned. David was wanking.

Number five-.

His mouth softly but firmly suckled her left breast and she felt her vagina moistening as the mouth nursed her. The hands-on her right leg ran up and down her from foot to pelvis but not touching her vagina even though it leaked its arousal begging for release. Elaine tried to force her body to stop betraying her but all these anonymous intruders would not allow it.

The fingers continued to pinch and pull at her right nipple and he whispered against her ear. "Yes, that's a good girl, a good nasty girl. You like the thought of all of us touching you and fucking you don't you?"

She shook her head in denial even as the scent of her own arousal hit her. She heard a deep lustful moan come out of her own mouth.

The mouth that suckled at her left breast moaned along with her and the sound made her even hotter. She squirmed as the hands slid up her right leg again toward her open exposed vagina; her pelvis lifting off the grass inviting the hands to invade its warmth. Once again the hands moved all around her sex but denied it their touch.

Elaine could feel her juices running from her vagina to the crack of her bottom. The man at her breast continued to suckle but now had moved her hand to his groin. Elaine jumped as he laid his hard thick penis in her palm. She wanted to pull away but the feel of it, the weight of it, the silky feel of it against her palm, and the size of it caused her body to refuse her mind. She felt herself begin to stroke it and it felt so dam good. The cock was already huge but she felt it strain and grow in her hand as she gripped it.

Elaine swallowed hard. Her mouth watered at the thought of feeling it slide between her pussy lips and running her tongue around the fat head she was now pinching between her thumb and finger milking the precum from it.

She could feel her clit swelling and pushing out of its shield of skin. It ached to be rubbed and her right hand slid toward it only to be snatched away and pinned to the floor.

The man at her pussy lowered her bottom back to the grass and she felt a long dick rubbing up and down her hot slit. She squirmed trying to get the cock into her hot snatch but the man refused to impale her continuing to rub against her clit making it burn in desire.

The mouths on her rosebud and cunt continued their prodding and now someone was also shoving 3 fingers into her dripping cunt and her pussy spasmed and squirted all over the hand, mouth, and grass.

Her nipples ached wanting attention again and as if they could read her mind instantly there was a mouth on each tit. The cock was now spreading her pussy lips wider as he entered into her wet creamy cunt. He was up and down inside of her. Elaine's legs trembled at each thrust.

How had she gotten into this situation? How would she get out of it? The pace was getting quicker. Elaine felt ready to cum, even after what she had gone through that morning. The effect of his balls banging onto her bottom and his shaft deep inside of her was turning her on again.

Elaine moaned loudly and tried to open her legs wider in order to take the prick in deeper. She felt the rush of spunk inside her, deep inside her and she lay still, eyes closed, breathing heavy, and laying on the grass. The man withdrew leaving a sticky trail from her open cunt over her bottom. It was the first or second or third man that bent down to clean her up with his tongue. His tongue reached deep inside of her licking away all of the cum from her pussy. Elaine was too exhausted to move. His tongue tickled her rosebud again licking deep to remove all traces of cum. The gentle licking was relaxing Elaine.

The licking stopped and she felt him move away. Her legs were still open wide, the mauling of her breasts stopped.

Elaine opened her eyes and gasped. Waving at her from a close distance was at least ten inches of prick. Elaine remembered from the last time but surely it wasn't THAT big. Elaine whimpered as number six knelt between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Elaine whimpered again as the first inch went inside of her. His length was matched by his girth. Another inch, then another, then another at ten inches Elaine was screaming, her bottom lifting off the floor as she tried to escape. He took her hands and held them above her head, his mouth on her right breast as he began to slowly move up and down inside her. Elaine began to cum and cum and cum. It was one continual cum. She felt as though she would explode, there was nowhere for her cum to go. Number six's size meant that she was filled completely. He increased his pace and with each thrust entered her a little deeper. Soon his balls were bouncing off Elaine's bottom and he could feel her womb at the end of his prick. Elaine had endured this onslaught for thirty minutes, her cunt had expanded to take his size, then he had gone deeper, she expanded. His balls were full and she could expand no more as he climaxed. Elaine clawed at the ground as he twitched inside of her making sure that all of her cunt walls were covered in cum. He lay there gathering his breath, his prick still inside of Elaine who was lying there trembling.

David had used four memory cards in his camera and had resisted the temptation to stop what was happening to his dear wife but he was so turned on he couldn't.

From the corner of his eye, he saw a little dog appear in the clearing soon to be followed by a man and woman. David wondered what they would think, six men naked, one woman on the floor obviously being fucked, and another woman in a state of undress. They moved to walk away but one of the men walked up to the couple to talk to them.

The new arrivals wife/girlfriend/ whatever couldn't keep her eyes off the pricks that were now surrounding her. There were lots of nods and glances towards Elaine. Elaine saw them and tried to crawl away hiding her face. It seemed as though a deal had been struck and as the woman new arrival was led away moaning "No -- Nooooo."

The man walked towards Elaine who was still on her hands and knees. He quickly divested himself of his clothes and taking his prick in his hand placed it at the lips of Elaine's sopping wet pussy. He pushed. Elaine moaned. He pushed deeper. Elaine moaned more, not because of his size, he was average to average plus but because this was another man who was getting to have carnal knowledge of her. He pulled out then took aim at Elaine's rosebud and entered her. Elaine was no longer tight, she had had anal earlier but his shaft going inside of her felt huge. He pulled out and re-entered her pussy. He continued like this for some time watching what was happening to his lady friend.

She had been led a little way from Elaine surrounded by four of the men, her jumper had been removed and her bra slipped from her shoulders. Her large breasts hung seductively from her body. Soon mouths were sucking on her brown nipples.

Her skirt had been lifted and hands were inside her tiny panties, fingers fighting over her clit. She was still moaning "No you mustn't." as her first climax hit her. Her panties were soaked.

They were slowly removed revealing a very hairy pussy.

Man seven knew how wonderful it was to be inside her.

He redoubled his efforts in Elaine, not wanting to share his girlfriend anymore. It was too late. First one then another was inside her. Her screams echoed in the clearing. A third and then a fourth. She had only three lovers in her life but now she had been taken four times in less than an hour. She was enjoying the sensation.

Man seven was now ready to climax, should he do it in her bottom or in her cunt. Her cunt won and he sprayed his sperm inside of Elaine.

He pulled out and ran to comfort his girlfriend but instead of comfort he slipped his wet prick inside of her pussy and began to fuck her to the cheers of the other men.

His girlfriend began to weep. He emptied his depleted sack inside her. He fell to his knees to help his girlfriend put her panties back on but couldn't fail to notice the streams of cum leaking from her pussy. He helped her with her bra, her nipples were hard whether from the cool breeze or the sucking they had received. He helped her with her skirt, at least her bottom had not been fucked. Something for later he thought.

Next her jumper and coat. As they slipped away the dog followed.

David had taken lots of photographs. Maybe something he could use later.

In the meantime, all of the men's attention was back on Elaine.

Elaine was lying on the grass exhausted, she had been had seven times over the course of four hours. She was sore from today's exploits and from David's fucking the night before. She opened her eyes and inwardly groaned. Six men stood around her, she thought they were all coming for seconds.

They stood around her with their pricks in their hand and began to masturbate over Elaine.

Cum splattered her face, her eyes, in her mouth, over her breasts, and over her pussy, she was covered. As each man climaxed he walked away to dress. As the last man sprayed Ellaine's face with sperm Margaret came and stood with her legs on either side of Elaine's head. She bent her legs and slowly sat her pussy on Elaine's mouth. Margaret opened her legs wide and all of the cum that had been deposited inside her cunt dripped into Elaine's mouth.

Margaret stood up and with legs still open across Elaine's head began to relieve the pressure in her bladder.

Margaret moved away, partly dressed and left with the others a dildo being held between her legs by two of the men. How many times she would be taken before the car park Elaine could only guess.

Elaine was left on her own and began to cry.

David's heart melted and was just about to break cover when he saw a movement from the corner of his eye.

A man had also been hiding in the bushes. David recognised him as his/their wedding photographer. He also had his camera with him.

He began to take close-ups of Elaine, her nipples, her stretched open cunt her gaping rosebud. Elaine was semi-conscious as the photographer took his pictures. Not to miss an opportunity, Ian took out his prick and began to fuck Elaine with slow languid strokes, caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

Elaine moaned -- "No more -- there's been so many." she pleaded but offered no resistance now as he took pleasure from her body.

"I told you I would have you again." he said to Elaine, "Again and again and again." He climaxed sending hot spunk into Ellaine's waiting cunt. That wasn't enough as he continued to ride her -- making her moan -- making him hard again.

Up and down relentlessly.

Elaine wanted him to stop but he would not. He could not.

Fertile sperm boiled in his balls and then finally a second climax that filled Elaine.

He rolled off and started to film his spunk leaving Elaine's pussy.

He was not finished and he turned Elaine onto her knees and spread her bottom wide. He had done this before now it was his time to do this again.

Elaine moaned as he entered her spunk-filled anal passage. He began to ride up and down inside her, her breasts were bouncing backward and forwards. Elaine's bottom was being stretched again.