Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Betty" the the Doctor said, " are you wet at all?", She was but she wasn't going to admit it. "No", she answered. "I had better take a look" the the Doctors said. At that Betty started to lift her uniform. Elaine could only stare and squirm under the the Doctors fingers.

"Betty," The Doctor said, "I think Elaine would like to see your tits". Elaine groaned as Betty started to undo her uniform.

Soon Betty had shed her uniform and was standing there in her lingerei for a few moments quickly removing her panties and then her bra

"Betty" perhaps you would like to see Elaine's big tits, why don't you remove her bra". Betty did.

Mentally Betty compared her smallish breasts to the big 36DD breasts of Elaine.

Betty started to kneed them, twisting Elaine's nipples, pulling them, sucking them, biting them.

Elaine was getting wetter.

Elaine was moaning.

Nurse Betty was climbing on the table.

Nurse Betty was spreading her legs over Elaine's face.

Nurse Betty was lowering herself onto Elaine's mouth.

Nurse Betty was demanding that Elaine lick.

Nurse Betty was playing with Elaine's tits.

The Doctor was between Elaine's legs feeding his prick into Elaine's wet open cunt. She couldn't object -- she had a mouth full of pussy.

He was thrusting quicker and quicker, deeper and deeper. His ability to get drugs for any reason came in useful as his penis grew inside Elaine.

Betty climaxed.

Betty rolled of Elaine leaving her face all wet with female cum.

Betty lay on the floor with her legs open wide spurring The Doctor on inside Elaine. To tease him, Betty started to play with herself.

The Doctor was pumping his engorged organ inside Elaine for all he was worthwhile looking at Betty on the floor.

Elaine was moaning.

She had had a big prick inside her at the forest clearing but this was longer and wider and was fucking her with more gusto than she had ever had before.

The Doctor was sweating as he climaxed, sending thick ropes of fertile spunk inside Elaine's already fertilized body. He withdrew still hard and still large.

He motioned Betty from the floor and with one quick motion turned Elaine onto her tummy.

"Here" he said to Betty thrusting a vibrator into her hands.

The Doctor had stretched Elaine's bottom wide ready for Betty to insert it.

Elaine screamed as the vibrator was inserted and withdrawn from her.

She began to cry but to no avail as Bettys thumb found her puckered brown hole.

Bettys thumb and the vibrator made Elaine climax hard and long until she fell forward exhausted.

The Doctor bent Betty over the table and before she could say any think he was deep inside her.

Elaine could only watch but she wanted to watch.

She needed to watch.

She was getting wet again.

Betty was being fucked hard and fast, almost screaming at the onslaught. Elaine had an irrational thought -- what would her boyfriend think? Betty was having a different thought, why couldn't her boyfriend fuck her like this.

Elaine lay on the table, eyes transfixed at the scene in front of her. Her pussy had been abused and her lips now surrounded her opening protecting it from future penetration, her bottom had been taken by Betty and her vibrator, it was stretched and sore. Elaine needed something else. Elaine needed the experience of several men again.

Betty screamed as The Doctor shot his load deep into her love tunnel his sperm coating her every being. "I'm not on the pill!" she wailed. The Doctor pulled out smiling leaving tails of spunk running down Betty's leg.

He laughed out loud as he put his camera to good use filming Elaine and Betty disrobed. "Don't worry ladies, the whole consultation has been filmed from start to finish, just to protect and entertain me."

"Betty, I will see you in the morning." The Doctor said, "and Elaine, I will see you in two weeks' time." and at that, he pulled up his trousers and left.

Elaine and Betty were left alone standing naked, the first movement was unperceivable but within moments they were in each other's arms their breasts rubbing against one another. It was Elaine's hand that was first to move, sliding down over Betty's mound and onto Betty's clit.

Gently, Elaine played with Betty, hearing murmurs of contentment as she quietly masturbated her. Elaine could feel Betty rising to a climax.

Elaine gently laid Betty onto the floor where her tongue was soon licking at Betty's pussy tasting Betty's juices and The Doctor's cum. Elaine guessed Betty could taste the same as she felt her tongue between her pussy lips.

Elaine could wait no longer and climaxed all over Betty's face and tongue -- It seems as though Betty felt the same as she came almost immediately too.

They both lay together stomachs heaving, breasts heaving, cum leaking from both of their pussies.

After some moments, when composure had returned, both stood up and collected their clothes. Elaine bent over to put on her panties and as she did she felt an almighty slap on her bottom. "Just something to remind you of me," she said.

They both continued to put on their clothes -- a brush through their hair and a re-touch of make-up and they were ready to leave -- all be it slowly.

As Betty locked up the surgery, ever one had left, Elaine looked at her watch it was eight-thirty, and David would be home. Betty said, "I know where you live Elaine -- can I come and see you some time?" Elaine didn't think and said that she could -- they left.

Elaine didn't tell David straight away even though she now knew she was ten weeks pregnant and it was only when she started to show did she tell him the news.

David's reaction was not what she expected. Instead of being happy, his first question was "Whose is it?" Elaine protested that David was the father, but he would have none of it.

David pressed Elaine for the truth but when she wouldn't tell him he walked to the study bringing back sheathes of photographs showing Elaine in all sorts of positions with various men.

Elaine protested that she had been blackmailed into doing these acts. "What could you be blackmailed with?" was the question and Elaine's only answer was keeping a small indiscretion from David as the reason.

David left that day. Elaine watched him leave. She had begged him to stay, she had pleaded, she had stood there naked offering every perversion possible -- but David knew she had already experienced most of them with other men.

David left Elaine crying at the door.

Elaine waited and waited for David to call.

Elaine waited for another phone call for another meeting but it seemed that everyone knew of her condition.

Elaine waited for another doctor's appointment.

Elaine waited for the nurse.

There was nothing she could do until the baby's birth in another months' time except play with herself.