Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine's bottom was hurting.

Elaine's bottom was having more spunk as he came again. Elaine moaned, Elaine groaned.

After some moments the photographer gathered up Ellaine's clothes and helped her to dress. He did not give her back her panties these were part of his souvenir. He started to walk Elaine back to her car with one hand on her naked bottom the other cupping Elaine's breasts.

He would fuck her again before they reached the car park.

Elaine was grateful that she was being helped to her car.

She hated the man helping her. She hated the way he had blackmailed her into having sex with him over the photographs.

She hated him for having her after all of the others when she had pleaded for no more.

She hated him the way he had taken her bottom filling it with sperm.

She hated him for the way he had his hands on her bare bottom.

She hated him for the way his finger slipped between her bottom's cheeks his fingers massaging the leaking spunk around her rosebud.

She hated him for the way his hands molested her breasts.

She hated him.

They arrived at the car park, Elaine stumbled and leaned over the bonnet of her car.

The photographer quickly pushed his knee between Elaine's legs forcing them open. He was quickly inside of her. Elaine moaned "No more, please, no more." to little avail as she was once again being taken, her blouse and bra were being ripped off.

"OMG." said the photographer, "You were so good the first time, so good earlier and so good now." as he continued to pound away inside her. Elaine felt little as his prick invaded her. She felt him climax inside of her. How many times had she been taken that afternoon?

The photographer let Elaine stand. Face to face they stood. The photographer kissed Elaine tenderly on her lips and Elaine could do nothing but respond.

"Elaine." the photographer continued "You and I will become lovers. I can accept what I have seen this afternoon and in fact, the pictures and video will excite me as I watch them. But no more, you will be mine and mine alone. No one else will have you -- not even your husband even if he would want you again. Do you understand?"

Elaine could only nod. "Now, you will start now." and he pushed Elaine to her knees. It was painful but Elaine moved to obey.

She took him in her mouth, tasting the saltiness of his sperm and who else's sperm. His hands were behind her head pulling her deeper onto him. His prick was in the depths of her mouth. She was sucking, licking him to another orgasm. His hands were squeezing her breasts.

He squirted his sperm deep into Elaine's mouth.

He helped her to her feet, Helped her to dress, keeping her panties, helped her into her ca,r and said "Goodbye for the moment."

Elaine drove home in a daze, everything ached. She crawled up the stairs and shed all of her clothes making her way to the shower.

The warm water hitting her breasts made them hurt. The warm water hitting her still erect nipples hurt. The warm water hitting her bottom, where she had spread her cheeks to wash away the deposited fluids hurt. The warm water sprayed on her cunt lips hurt and when she pulled her pussy lips apart trying to douche inside of her, it hurt. She hurt all over. She patted herself gently to dry herself and carefully staggered to bed.

Elaine slept, exhausted, Everything hurts so much she couldn't stand any bedclothes touching her. She lay on the bed and slept.

David sat there for some time taking in what he had seen -- his hot camera in his hands.

David took his time driving home. It hadn't taken long for him to pack away his photographic equipment.

When he arrived home he found that Elaine had bathed and was sound asleep in bed. I'm not surprised he thought.

He made himself a sandwich and a cup of tea and went into his study. Flicking the computer on he began to sift through the photographs he had taken. He was getting turned on by the images he saw. He started to massage his cock. After three hours and two climaxes, he was ready for bed. David quietly joined his wife in bed -- she didn't stir.

Elaine didn't feel David coming to bed, he didn't, sitting watching his pictures on his computer before lying down on the settee and drifting off to a fitful sleep.

Elaine didn't hear him leave, he left early and went to work.

Elaine ached.

Her nipples were still erect.

She glanced down between her thighs. Her pussy lips seemed bigger than before and even more red than ever. She recalled the day before and the punishment her cunt had taken.

Elaine wept.

Elaine wept.

Elaine stood and on shaking legs walked over to her underwear draw. Selecting her softest bra she put it on, only to take it off again quickly -- it hurt so much the weight of the material on her nipples was too much to bear.

She put on a pair of cool silk panties -- as she walked across the floor, fluid seeped from Elaine's orifices soaking her panties.

Elaine tried on another pair -- immediately the same thing happened.

It was obvious that the douching Elaine had tried to do hadn't worked.

She couldn't keep putting fresh panties on she would have to be naked.

Elaine selected a light silky negligee.

She could feel it on her nipples.

Every time she sat down she left a pool of fluid. How much had she taken she wondered?

Elaine sat down and thought about what had happened yesterday, how many times had she been taken, how many times in her pussy, How many times in her bottom, who had played with her clit, fingered her bottom, sucked her nipples there had been so many.

The dictate from the photographer "no one else" she questioned herself how would he know?

With that, she heard the rattle of the letterbox.

She went to see, it was a small package addressed to her.

Elaine opened it and found it was full of photographs, mostly taken the day before showing Elaine and all of the men in the walking party, naked and engaged in sexual activity.

Elaine dropped them to the floor, She swiftly gathered them up. There was a sheet of paper with typewritten words "No one else."

Elaine cried and not because she wanted so many men again. Not because she had agreed not to let her husband have her but with the frustration of how she had got into this position.

A few days later and lots of tears, David had not touched her, shutting himself in the study citing a big new project he was working on. Elaine was glad in a sense, she was still swollen and sore.

After a week and lots of tears, Elaine suddenly realised the seriousness of the situation -- What if she had been infected. It had been some time since she had had so many men the first time and more recently even more had had her.

She was petrified.

After a few more sleepless nights when David had been nowhere near her she took the decision to visit a drop-in clinic at a nearby hospital. Near enough but far away so that no one would know her.

A day or so later Elaine turned up at the clinic and was given a number.

As her number neared Elaine became agitated not knowing what was about to happen.

Her number was called and she went into a small examination room.

There was a male doctor and a nurse and an auxiliary.

"What can we do for you?" the doctor asked.

Elaine explained she was worried that she may be infected.

"Is your husband infected?" asked the doctor.

Elaine said she didn't think so.

"Ahhh," said the doctor giving a knowing wink to the nurse.

"OK, first we must take some blood samples" the doctor explained. Elaine rolled up the sleeves of her blouse. Several vials of blood were taken.

"Now we need a urine sample" and handing Elaine a bottle indicated to a door that said toilet.

Elaine went through the door and pushed down her panties, she soon filled the bottle. She wiped herself and pulled up her panties. She returned to the examination room.

"When did you last have sexual activity?" The doctor asked.

Elaine gave him the date.

"With one partner," the doctor asked.

"No," muttered Elaine.

The doctor glanced at his nurse again.

The doctor asked Elaine to open her mouth and gently swabbed around her cheeks.

"Your throat looks a little red," he said.

"Now, if you remove your panties and bend over, there are some more samples we need to take," he said.

Elaine did.

A swab was pushed into her anus and withdrawn. The sample was put into a test tube.

"One last test" the doctor explained "I you would like to lie down on the examination table.

Elaine did.

The doctor opened up Elaine's legs "Now spread your pussy," the doctor instructed -- he proceeded to take swaps of Elaine's most intimate place.

"OK," he said "You can get dressed now."

"We should have the results in one week -- do you want us to post the reults?"

Elaine was mortified that the results would get into the wrong hands. "No." she stuttered.

"Then make an appointment at reception." and with that, he showed her the door.

Elaine drove home.

The week passed slowly. Still, David hadn't gone near her. She suspected that he was having an affair. Her ex-best friend was in the frame.

Elaine woke up on the day of her appointment, showered readied herself for the drive to the hospital. She chose a loose-fitting dress that reached the floor and exposed her shoulders.

She arrived at the hospital in time for her appointment and was shown into a small examination room.

The doctor looked across his desk at Elaine. " Hello," he said looking down at a brown folder "You are here for your results aren't you." "Yes," Elaine mumbled

"Let me see," said the doctor "How do you feel? Any discomfort?". "No" said Elaine.

"Well I must give you a quick examination." the doctor said matter of factly.

"If you will just pop behind the screen," the doctor said watching Elaine's cleavage as she rose from the chair.

"If you could take off your dress and lingerie please."

Elaine started to take off her bra. Then her panties -- soon she was naked.

"If you could get on the couch please." the doctor asked.

Elaine did.

The doctor spread open Elaine's pussy lips, taking great delight to let his finger brush over her clit. Elaine shuddered.

"Ah," said the doctor, " the lady with multiple lovers," Elaine blushed.

"May I suggest that in future you either refrain, but I can't see you doing that, or wear a condom which will give you a modecome of protection -- You know about condoms?", Elaine nodded.

At that, the doctor fetched a packet from a nearby drawer.

"Normally", he continued, "we have a model to illustrate the application, but it seems to have gone missing." At that, he undid his trousers and revealed his hard bulbous prick. Elaine gasped.

"You can use this," he said giving Elaine the packet.

Elaine ripped it open.

"Now put it on me." dictated the doctor. Elaine unfolded it and began to push it on the doctor's waving prick. As Elaine's hand encircled the doctor's dick he began to rock backwards and forwards getting harder --getting bigger, Elaine was masturbating him.

Elaine's other hand found her pussy and began to brush her fingers along her pussy lips, touching her clit -- keeping in rhythm with the doctor's thrusts.

He climaxed filling the plastic sheath with his cum.

Breathing hard he instructed Elaine to take the condom off him.

Elaine did. She emptied the condom between her pussy lips and rubbed the cum all over her cunt.

Elaine stuck her finger in the condom coating her finger in sticky white thick um. Elaine tasted it.

Elaine arched her back and began to finger herself in faster and faster motions -- Elaine climaxed drenching the paper cover on the bed. Elaine was left still wanting.

"You may get dressed now." said the doctor.

Elaine slid off the couch but not before she had rubbed her pussy.

"You have a great body." the doctor continued "be careful with it take the necessary precautions and while I would like to see you back here I, professionally don't want to. The tests show that you are clear."

Elaine burst into tears in relief.

The doctor zipped up his trousers ready for his next patient and showed Elaine to the door.

Elaine left, but not before she was spotted by an auxiliary who lived in the same village, the auxiliary would keep this information for another day.

She made an appointment to see the Doctor the following week.

She arrived at the Doctor's and after waiting was ushered into the Doctor's office. She explained that she thought she was pregnant.

The Doctor asked if she wanted a chaperone while he examined her. Elaine was mortified, she didn't want anyone else to know until she had told David and so she declined.

The Doctor asked Elaine to lift up her blouse so that he could feel her tummy. Elaine lifted it to underneath her bra. The Doctor's hand caressed her tummy. "Mmmm," he said.

"Would you mind slipping off your blouse?" the Doctor asked. Elaine did.

The Doctor proceeded to feel Elaine's stomach and back. "Now, if you could slip off your trousers behind the screen please?" Elaine went behind the screen and removed her trousers.

Elaine was glad that she was wearing nice lingerie.

So was the Doctor.

"Mmmmm can you take off your bra and stand with your hands on your head." the Doctor asked politely. Elaine did -- after all he was the Doctor. The Doctor stood in front of Elaine taking in the view of her magnificent breasts. He reached out and gently fondled Elaine's breasts and having no signs of objection began to tweak Elaine's nipples. Elaine prayed that she wasn't getting wet.

"Will this be your first baby" the Doctor asked. Elaine murmured that it was. The Doctor bent down and took one of Elaine's nipples in his mouth and began to suck. After some moments he changed breasts. Moments later he said "A bit too early yet to be producing milk -- when you do I will have to examine you again. Hop onto the examination table". Elaine was in shock but she did.

As she lay on the table, the Doctor started to slowly remove her panties, he had noticed a damp patch between Elaine's legs.

With her panties removed Elaine was exposed to the Doctor's gaze. He noticed Elaine's long pussy lips and began to touch them. His fingers brushed against her clit. Elaine moaned.

He became bolder and his fingers pushed deep inside of her.

He was playing with her pussy. Elaine writhed and rued the fact that she hadn't had a chaperone.

Elaine was reaching a climax.

His fingers had sought out her clit and was paying particular attention to it -- pulling it, twisting it, biting it. He pulled Elaine to the end of the table and dropped his trousers revealing a long thick hard prick and then proceeded to mount Elaine. Elaine was trembling with anticipation -- it had been some eight weeks since she was gang fucked and David had shown little interest in her lately. Up and down inside her, the Doctor fucked her, her pussy lips driving him wild.

Elaine lifted her bottom trying to get him deeper inside her. She wanted fucking.

His hands were groping her tits. He pushed in deep and climaxed inside of Elaine. "If you weren't pregnant when you came here you would be no,." he said. Elaine lay there, spunk running from her fucked cunt. He pulled up his trousers and went to a medical cabinet. He came back with a compact digital camera and proceeded to take photographs of Elaine on the table, her breasts, her nipples, her pussy lips and cum running from between her legs.

"You are pregnant Elaine." the Doctor said "I estimate about eight weeks I will arrange for you to have a scan -- In the meantime, I will need to see you every two weeks -- Don't worry there will be nothing wrong with the baby I just need to examine you." Elaine knew what he meant.

Elaine dressed. The normal ten-minute appointment time had taken an hour and she was sure she was getting knowing glances from the other patients. Sperm ran down her legs.

Elaine drove home -- eight weeks -- she knew what had happened eight weeks ago and she silently prayed it would be David's.

Elaine's panties were soaked -- a combination of her own juices and the Doctor's sperm.

Elaine didn't mention her visit to the Doctors.

Life seemed normal, she and David made love, maybe not as frequent but she enjoyed him and she believed he was enjoying her.

After two weeks she received a letter in the post informing her of her next appointment, which was in the next few days. She didn't mention the appointment to David.

The day arrived, David had left for work. Elaine rose leisurely, bathed, normally she would have showered but today she relaxed in the bath. Her appointment wasn't until six o'clock which was the last of the day.

Elaine dressed casually and sat at her organ and practiced playing.

At around four o'clock Elaine went to change. She chose a neutral set of lingerie creamy-white with polka dots and black stockings. There was no need to fight with tights should the Doctor need to examine her. Over this, she put on a white blouse and floral skirt. She was ready.

Elaine walked to the surgery, it wasn't so far and the weather was sunny and warm. She arrived at five-fifty and reported into reception. Gynaecology examine isn't it? Elaine looked around in embarrassment hoping no one had heard. Do you want a chaperone? Elaine thought momentarily, "Yes please." she said. There was a slight Tutt from the receptionist, someone will be working late tonight.

She picked up the telephone and called the support staffroom.

Elaine was summoned to the Doctor's room and the Doctor asked her to sit. We will just wait for Betty to join us he said and proceeded to ask Elaine how things were progressing.

Elaine was explaining when there was a gentle tap at the door and a nurse, which Elaine recognised but didn't know her name walked in. The Doctor introduced them

Betty will be your chaperone he said, "Now if you will go behind the screen and remove your blouse and skirt please." Elaine felt comfortable in doing this with another female in the room.

"Now Elaine", The Doctor said "if you will get on the table please." Elaine clambered onto the table with as much grace as she could. The Doctor proceeded with his examination with Elaine's tummy, gently feeling over the growing bump. "Now Elaine, if you could open your legs a wee bit for me", "Thank you." he said as Elaine did his bidding. He then proceeded to tell Betty about Elaine's pregnancy and he said" as a practical note feel Elaine's expanding tummy. "That's OK isn't it Elaine", he asked. Elaine nodded.

Betty began to feel Elaine's bump. At that moment the Doctor turned to read his notes and at the very same moment Betty's hand disappeared in to Elaine's panties her fingers seeking out Elaine's pussy lips. Betty had read all of the case notes and was curious about the comments written about Elaine's pussy and now she was feeling them and also the wetness seeping out from her cunt. Betty ran a finger between Elaine's lips and on to her clit. Elaine gave a momentary moan.

"Doctor." Betty asked, "Is it normal for a patient to be wet." pointing out the wet patch on Elaine's panties. "We had better investigate that" the Doctor stated "Please remove Elaine's panties". Nurse Betty stood between Elaine's open legs and slowly pulled off Elaine's pant. Glancing around her she saw that the Doctor was preoccupied with something so she quickly bent over and put her tongue between Elaine's lips before taking them in her mouth and sucking on Ellaine's spread pussy. Elaine cried out, but Betty had lifted her head before the Doctor could see anything. The Doctor walked over to Elaine and saw the moisture running from her pussy "What have we here?" and began to touch Elaine in the most intimate way. Elaine squirmed as he touched her getting wetter all of the time.