Elaine's New Journey

Story Info
A Red Head's descent.
3.4k words
3.79
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright to author all rights reserved.01.10.24

Everyone is eighteen or older

Elaine's Journey, Chapter 01

Grammie Elaine had died when daddy was in high school, and now he was gone. I was going through my grandmother's stuff, which was in daddy's attic, alone, as mommy had left us when she was caught fucking daddy's boss, but that was another story.

I found a diary and old pictures of Grammie Elaine and her mom and dad, Lola and Bill, and their shack in Tulsa. The shack had a sleeping porch, with windows without glass, having chicken wire stretched across, instead of glass. It had a dirt floor, and there was a wood stove and a water pump, with a privy outdoors.

I was astounded at the pictures of Elaine on her eighteenth birthday. She was startlingly beautiful. Her tits looked like soft basketballs on her thin frame.

There was a heavy, leather-bound journal, that was at least three inches thick, and her written entries commenced in 1941, September; she was eighteen years old -- just as I was!

Here are Elaine's words from her journal when she was eighteen, (in italics) ...

Things have never been so good for me! I just started at the University of Tulsa as a freshman and I was in a sorority. I still have my job at the department store plus the weekend work I do for Miss Jean, which is where I make my real money. Not only that, but my daddy is in Seattle, wherever the hell that is, after disappearing in 1935 after being off work as a brass caster since 1929. I have bright-red hair and pale-white skin and Daddy and Mama have dark hair. I was born in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, Cherokee County on the reservation.

Well, the depression hit and Daddy lost his job and he beat everyone, except my youngest brother. He worked, when he worked, in this factory casting brass and making molds to do that. But in 1935, he'd disappeared in the morning with his suit on, looking for work. He'd eat at the soup kitchen, and somehow, he had money to get drunk on and he'd come home and we all slept in one bed, 'cept my brothers, John and Lee, who were out on the sleeping porch.

I feel naked writing this, but now that I am eighteen, still at home for a few weeks, and my daddy is back from disappearing in 1935, he resumed beating Mama and me. I don't think he's my real daddy, Mama and him have dark-brown hair and darker complexions, and Mama has tiny titties. Well, I have red hair and my titties are big and soft, and jiggle when I turn my head, let alone walk or run. I'm five-foot-nine and weigh one hundred and fifty-five pounds and Mama says I'm gorgeous. Mama is five-foot-three and Daddy is five-foot-eight.

Last night, Daddy, Mama and I slept in the same bed, as always and the boys were out on the sleeping porch. Well, Daddy started slapping Mama's face and calling her a cheating whore, and then he threw her over his knee and spanked her hard and Mama was sobbing and moaning and then he said, "You're sopping wet!"

Before I knew it, he was fucking her from behind her and Mama moaned more, and said, "Daddy, Daddy fuck me, fuck me, fuckitty, fuckitty!"

I felt so warm, flushed, and scared all at the same time. I slid off the bed, thinking he might pass out or die or somethin'. I was totally scared. Finally, he stopped and they were both moaning.

He said, "I love you honey," and mama said, "With all my heart."

I stayed quiet as a church mouse, barely breathing, until they were both snoring and I carefully climbed onto the bed. My legs were all wet, but it was not my monthly, I'd had that a week ago. I reached down between my legs and I was sopping wet, and so confused, I mean I know now, but then I just put my shirt tails down to dry it off.

I had a cotton-print dress, a plain-white dress, and a nice white dress for church, when we went. In the morning, I got ready for school and Mama had oatmeal for me, courtesy of Auntie Louise and sometimes Aunt Enid, too. We would have starved without them. Daddy ate at the soup kitchens, but he was embarrassed to have us stand in line. If we starved to death, that was okay.

When I got home, I asked Mama if we could talk. She had some coffee and we smoked Lucky Strike Reds; I'd been smoking since I was ten. Everyone did. P

"Mama," I said, "when daddy was beating you and then was making babies with you, I got all wet down below, think it was because I was afraid. I was sopping wet, honest to my goodness and I felt so hot and flushed. Mama, I'm scared. Am I sick?"

Mama reached out, and said, "Come here child," and I sat on her lap and started sobbing real hard. She hugged me and patted my back and then she had a deep rumbling chuckle.

Mama said, "Honey you're fine. You're a normal healthy girl."

I looked at her, with my eyebrows raised quizzically.

Mama laughed out loud, and said, "Girl, you're a grown-ass woman now, with those titties and you're supposed to get wet when you watch a man and woman fuck."

"MAMA!!!!" I shrieked.

Mama said, "Men will want to fuck you for the rest of your life, and you were excited with Daddy fucking me. Which is a good thing because if you didn't like it, they would still want to fuck you."

"Mama?"

"Yes, honey?"

"You liked Daddy spanking you and hitting you, didn't you?"

"Sweet Jesus, Elaine, and don't you ever repeat me, or I'll beat you myself. I do love it. I just have to look at your daddy and he knows I need it badly."

I said, "Mama, I'm really embarrassed, but something happened twice last night when Daddy was beating you and then fucking you. I got all hot and flushed and then was wet each time."

Mama patted me on the back, and told me to sit back down, took our cups and poured some coffee from the steel percolator. She brought them back to the table and took two cigarettes from the pack. She lit one, and then lit the second one with the first cigarette.

We smoked and drank our coffee. Finally, Mama said, "See the calendar by the sink? The red dots are when I have my period. He fucks me during my period but not the next week or so, and then the closer to my period is okay, too... I will use a blue pen for your periods. He told me he smelled your cunt juices last week, so honey, like it or not, he'll take you."

"Mama?"

She raised her eyebrow, as smoke came out of her nostrils.

"Daddy beats me 'cause I'm not his, with my red hair and titties and how tall I am, isn't that true?"

Mama looked down and brought the percolator over and filled our mugs up and we got some more smokes for us.

She said, "I was eighteen and Daddy was courting me, but other boys were after me, and men were, too. One Sunday, our whole family -- I had six brothers and six sisters -- we were all at a church social. There was food and music; the men were out by the buggies and smoking and drinking corn. I don't where my Daddy was, but the church pastor was a tall, red-headed man, and he came to me; asked if I might help his wife up to the church... I said sure.

"We walked up to the church and through the front doors. And no sooner were we through the front door, he grabbed me, and kissed me hard on the mouth. He pulled my dress up over my hips, and jammed his thing into my honey pot, pushing me against the wall. He fucked me for about ten minutes and came hard, me too.

"This happened regularly like for a couple of months; there were others, too. I saw them. Once, his wife walked in and watched us. Didn't say nothing and when we were done, she told me to come with her. She told me to stay away from him before my period, for the couple of weeks before, and pay attention to the times of the month. Elaine, I was shocked about this as anything.

"I said to her, 'Are you all right with this?'

"She said, 'Of course not. But what am I going to do? I have five kids and if I say anything, he'll be killed -- and who will feed us? He fucks me, too, and has six or seven regulars, including you. Just don't say nothing, please!'"

Mama looked at me, and said, "He's your real daddy. That night, your Daddy was courting me and asked me to marry him. He'd done it several times before and I'd not said yes, but hadn't said no, if you follow me. But this time, I said yes. You were born eight months later. I've never said anything to him, but he's not stupid. Mean but not stupid."

Long story short, she was right, and it was the same, spanking and his business. Then, he was gone. Mama and I thought he was dead gone, some guy shot him for being such a mean bastard and I didn't care, Mama was hurting and needful. Aunt Lou, Aunt Gladys, and Aunt Mary and Uncle John brought us food. In summertime, we'd stay up in Tahlequah at Aunt Lou and her husband Olly's farm, and do chores either at the sawmill or the farm. Olly was the county commissioner and his brother was the bootleg king.

End, chapter two soon.

_______________

Elaine's Journey Chapter Two

I'd been working for Miss Jean for a couple years now and I was living with her too. She was five feet five inches tall and weighed way north of two hundred pounds and she did fuck men, I'd seen it too, but she loved to fuck women, especially married women. She was my boss in the department store, we worked in the fixtures department, which was brassieres and girdles and garter belts and Miss Jean also sold some toys for her married lovers, especially strap on belts that you could put a fake dick in the belt. Miss Jean called the fake dicks dildos. She encouraged her lovers to fuck other women and even their husbands in the man's back door. I was shocked.

Miss Jean the first night I spent with her licked my honey pot and showed me what a clitoris was, she called it a clitty and she would fuck my honey pot with two fingers, being bigger than Daddy's small dick and that exploration caused me to have my first orgasm. My cunt tried to climb onto my lover's face, Miss Jean ignored it and added a third finger and sucked on my clitty and I shrieked and the orgasm seemed to be continuous as I lost all control of my legs and arms and I passed out. Miss Jean woke me up by pinching my nipples which were nearly an inch long. She had fitted me with double FF cup size bras in all manner of colors. Shelf bras, underwire, lace bras which were my favorite as they softly supported my alabaster white tits. When I walked my titties jiggled, of course. But I practiced swinging my hips and my shoulders as I walked causing my tits to bang into each other and separate. At school I would wear too tight vee-necked sweaters that were several sizes too small. In the cafeteria I'd sit down and lean forward while squeezing my shoulders in and put a cigarette between my lips with my very red lipstick covered lips and slowly turn my face back forward and look at the boy in front of me and he lit my cigarette instantly and I'd suck in a big drag and exhale from my nose and do it again and then look at the boy and say, "I have some rubbers in my room at the sorority, do you want to see if they fit?"

I found that boys would not beat me and most of them were bigger than Daddy, not always, but it didn't take much. One Friday night Miss Jean was wearing a strap on and was laying the wood to my cunt, and Lord could she fuck. I was on my hands and knees and when I came the first time, I collapsed on the pillow, causing my ass to stick up way in the air, She kept fucking me and reached with both hands around and grabbed both my nipples and pinched them hard and I blew up and passed out, again. I woke up as the small spoon and she was rolling my nipples around and the dildo was in my cunt. I said Ms. Jean?

She said, "Yes, honey?"

"I've fallen in love with you hard and I wish we could be married."

She slid out of my cunt and just as quickly was back in me after rolling my body onto my back and started fucking with deep hard thrusts and I said, "Fuck me baby, I'm so in love with you!" I don't know why I said it, but I knew it was true. I wrapped my legs around her thick, soft waist and then pulled her massive tits down to smash against me by clasping my hands around her neck and pulling her to my face and opening my mouth gently licking her lips causing her very long tongue to fuck my mouth. She fucked me for quite a while and I felt like I was her wife.

End Chapter two

Elaine's journey Chapter three

Miss Jean had her big fat thigh laying across my thighs and it felt so right. She stretched away from us and got two cigarettes and put them in her mouth and lit them with a Ronson brass lighter. She smoked Paul Malls and they were full sized unlike Mama's Lucky Strike Reds. She put mine between my lips and turned my head to look at her as I sucked in a big drag and exhaled through my nose into her face. It caused her to hump against my hip and leg, so I did it again and kept eye contact and finally I said, "Honey, I love you and I decided last night that I was your wife. I'm supposed to turn you on, so you don't fuck other people darling. How am I doing, "and I opened my mouth slightly and blew smoke all over her face causing her to hump me more. I reached out started to maul her huge tit with my left fingers and then pulled hard on her nipple and she squealed and had a massive orgasm and I kept on pulling on her nipple until she grabbed my hand making me stop.

"Sweetie, please take our cigarettes out so we can better talk," she said and I did and she went on, "I'm hosting a party Sunday at the store and there will be twenty men there and I want you to be the main attraction ok?" I nodded at her.

She went on, "You can make a lot of money honey, there will be ten to twelve men there and if you suck the man off you get $10. If you fuck them it's $20, if you fuck two of them at the same time it's $50 and if you let them fuck you in the ass it's $100. Is that ok."

I said, "Lover," and she nodded, "Daddy used to fuck me in the ass when I was fertile and during my period too. Now his dick was nothing much to write home about, but I miss getting fucked in the ass. Please encourage them. What if they fill all my fuck holes? How much is that?"

She said, "$170 every time they come in your ass."

I made $850 dollars on Sunday and went down to the bank on Monday, and opened up an account with the new accounts lady. She said, "Child did you find this, if you stole this you'll be in big trouble."

I looked at her proudly and stuck my chin up and my titties in the tight sweater and said, "I work for Miss Jean at the Central Department store in the fixtures department and I host parties on the weekends for gentleman customers," I was proud, "I'm Elaine Moss."

"Girl, she said, "I used to work for Miss Jean and that is how I met my husband," she said blushing and smiling at me, "My name is Mavis. Would you please ask Miss Jean if I might help out next Sunday as my James is hunting up to Colorado and I'm needful," she turned and typed up my bankbook and handed it to me, and said to me, "Could you come down to the safe deposit box area with me please?" I shrugged my shoulders and nodded yes.

She handed me my bankbook and stood up and her ass was incredible. It was huge and stuck out, but it was soft and shook when she walked and I got so wet so fast. I walked close to her and I started my hip and shoulder sway and she was so fucking beautiful. She stopped outside the safe deposit cage and looked at me and I squeezed my tits together and bit my lip and I actually started to air hump, I couldn't stop at all and then I was against her and I kissed her. Her eyes opened wide and I licked her lips and her mouth opened up and my tongue dove in and I reached around and grabbed her huge soft ass cheeks and I moaned in her mouth and she reached up and grabbed the back of my head and slowly turned me around then stuck her keys in the door and we were in and the door closed without us closing it and then we went though another door and she picked me up and sat me on this table and I said, "Mavis, oh sweet Jesus, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and we kissed and I'm an idiot and your ass, I need you to fuck me so bad, nobody's ever done this to me. Can we fuck here, oh fuck I could fall in love with so fast. Mavis I'm not making this upppppp," she pulled my sweater up and bit my nipple and reached into my panties and I came just like that, "uhhh a oh fuck me baby, climb up and sit on my face."

We fucked for almost an hour. I used my go to move with the classic sucking on her clit while finger fucking her to a huge orgasm. Then my cunt resembled one of the great lakes it was so wet and she stuck her fingers in there and stuck them up my ass and sucked on my nipples and I had the biggest orgasm ever and passed out.

I was out for a few minutes and I woke up to her holding me and rocking me and baby kissing the top of my head. "I'm ok darling, but I need to tell you something, ok?"

I sat up and she was still holding me and I said, "I am hard in love with you and will be your lover. I just fuck these old men, because I'm broke and Miss Jean fucks me. If she really loved me she wouldn't sell my ass to these men. I'll do it for you and me and if you want I will move out. I have some Aunts I could stay with and I'm in a sorority. You should be Miss America," and then stared at her and started crying and then I was sobbing.

Mavis started gently kissing my tears and licked a few too and I looked at her and she gave me this huge smile, and said, "You should move in with me."

End Chapter three.