All Comments on 'Elderly Ecstasy'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Something for everyone! Hot story! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series just keeps getting better! I love Ash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Images and nipple description so hot. A five. Please let Ash live on.

EhdudeEhdudeover 2 years ago

Wow! It was amazing! I like the comedy throughout as well! Very funny comebacks Brittni! Ash is hot as hell! If anyone has had the luck of trying out fresh sweet warm breast milk, you'd know how yummy it is! Additionally, it's pretty hard to not be affected by large nipples! They are just there and so in-your-face, how could you not become horny as hell seeing them? I find women with large breasts and large nipples have titty power and probably know it! Certainly Ash must have this and know it. Charles is a very lucky guy! You could probably hypnotize him with those Ash! Just have him focus for a while on one of them as you speak softly to him and lull him into a deep, very erotic trance. Then you can really have fun with him as your boytoy!

The other amazing aspect of this story, like so many others, is Brittni's ability to craft various little scenarios, as if they were all parts of a larger orchestrated event. She is most definitely the Maestro of erotica in this regard! She is so creative and so good at pulling the reader into sexual debauchery! OMG! How can one NOT get turned on so much that you have to cum because of her story???? Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!! Thank you again Brittni! Another 5 star winner for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You make the rest of the authors look like novice children’s book writers. Your second to none. All hail Princess Britt keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always write wonderful stories and make it realistic. Cannot wait to collaborate again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The descriptions are so realistic. That it is why it is a 5 plus story.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Another great Ash story

funguy2619funguy2619over 1 year ago

Hot stuff, love your gangbang stories Britt.

Stiffwriter14Stiffwriter14about 1 year ago

Oh……. My ……… God! I blew two loads jacking off reading the story. Absolutely brilliant writing and so descriptive and God bless Ash from you able to take all that cum and what a beautiful specimen of a human being. I wish I could meet her one day. Kudos Brittni Keep writing! You are brilliant.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew6 months ago

Hello Brittni4u!

I have just finished the fourth installment of Ash's erotic adventures, "Elderly Ecstacy".

The best aspect of Ash's sexual adventures is that she keeps finding herself stuck in a role where she is being treated as, at least, a partially unwilling sexual object. But she can not help it as her body always betrays her will and gets her to cum over and over again even though she would never find herself in these situations ordinarily.

I can't wait to see what situation she finds herself in when I read 'Bursting Ash's Bubble Butt' !!

- Matthew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous