Elderly Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy placed one foot up on a chair and using Ash's ponytail as a handle, pulled the drug induced police officer's face between her legs. Because of the excess weight, Peggy's mound was puffy making her pussy difficult to reach.

"Get in there and make me feel the way my bitch in prison used to make me feel," ordered Peggy.

"I'm not a lesbian," Ash tried to explain.

Peggy laughed, "Oh honey...you are today. Now shut up and get that fucking tongue busy!"

Ash realized this person was very physically strong for a 45 year old woman. As soon as her mouth mashed into Peggy's pussy lips, the musky smell hit her like a brick. Had Ash not been totally high, she would never have licked her pussy but in her state of mind, just started doing it. Her tongue split Peggy's gooey folds, tonguing upwards over and over.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Eat my fucking pussy you little whore! You could have fooled me you aren't a lesbian. I have had many of them not eat my cunt as good as you are doing. That's it...make me cum!" Peggy demanded.

Peggy's goo began to coat Ash's mouth and lips. Ash was so deep between her legs, her face was completely hidden under the much larger woman's flesh. It was getting difficult for her to breathe but Peggy's grip made sure Ash was going nowhere until she had accomplished her mission.

Peggy looked over at Edgar and told him, "I see you are hard. Take it out and get ready because as soon as she is done with me, she will take care of you." She then shook Ash's head and asked, "Ain't that right?"

By then, Ash had latched onto Peggy's hardening clit and mumbled, "Mmmmhmmm." She was sucking it like she was drinking through a straw while Peggy would push and move her head around. Peggy could see one of Ash's nipples hanging out of her shirt while Ash feasted on her gamey pussy.

Upon seeing her elongated nipple, Peggy said very sneeringly, "Look at those fucking nipples...holy shit...you're lucky I don't have my piercing gun or I would use 16 gauge on those udders! What do you think, Edgar? Are those things big enough or what?"

"I don't think I have ever seen a nipple that big," he agreed.

"Oh fuck! Right there bitch! Right there! Fuck...I'm cummin! Ohhhhh...damn! Ohhhhh!" Peggy clenched and came hard all over Ash's chin. Squeezing her large thighs around Ash's face, she twitched throughout her orgasm that lasted several seconds.

Peggy's flab almost suffocated poor Ash until she yanked her head away by the ponytail. Ash was gasping trying to catch a few much needed breaths. Edgar's pants were around his ankles and he was stroking his salt colored hairy 6 inch cock. At his age, he was still virile enough to get rock hard without chemical assistance and watching one woman eat another was all the help he needed.

Pointing at Edgar, Peggy ordered Ash, "Now go suck his dick!"

Ash wiped Peggy's juices off her lips and crawled on both knees to the front of Edgar. Her body was so charged by the drugs, she had a small orgasm just from her legs moving back and forth. She was so euphoric, she felt as though she was looking down upon herself committing these acts against her will. Edgar moved his hand and Ash wrapped her lips around his large umbrella-shaped head. Bobbing in and out, she sucked Edgar's cock with speed and sloppy wetness.

Putting his hand on the wall for support, Edgar growled in his low pitched gravelly voice, "Damn...that's good. She is going to town on that thing."

Ash shuffled closer, wrapped her hands around his sagging ass and sucked so hard and deep that her lips were pounding into his pubic hair covered pelvis. She rested her knees on his scrunched pants and his belt buckle jingled from the jarring. His cock never left her mouth for a second even when slobber began to drip to the floor. His mouth also formed a perfect O shape because Ash's mouth felt amazing but he was trying to hold back from cumming so quickly.

Once Peggy had restored her scrub pants back to normal and tied them tightly, she walked over to push on the back of Ash's head, "Make him cum! Suck that fucking dick you cum whore. Make him shoot that load down your throat!"

As soon as Edgar bent over and growled, Peggy knew he was shooting his cum into Ash's mouth. She held her head still allowing the cock to spurt as deep as it could. He shook and trembled while Ash was trying to keep from gagging. Just by feeling the warm seed coating her tonsils, she had another small orgasm without touching herself.

When Edgar had finished, Peggy let go of Ash's head and he stumbled backward, almost tripping over his bunched up pants around his ankles. While bending over, trying to pull them up, he mumbled, "That was great! Whew!."

Ash swallowed Edgar's slime then stood up, wiping the corners of her mouth. It was difficult to explain how the drug intoxication was taking effect. Ash felt like she was floating and so horny she would have fucked a fleet of sailors but even though it seemed dreamlike, she knew she had a job to do. She stood up, dusted off her jean covered knees and stared into space as if she were trying to concentrate. Ash had totally forgotten her tits were on display inside Erin's broken shirt.

Sarcastically, Peggy asked, "Everything OK detective? Can I get you anything else? Don't you have to finish your interview with Marvin?"

Hearing her say that, Ash was able to at least focus enough on why she was there. She opened the door and sauntered back into the rec room among several old men and their erections. Already losing that concentration again, she was feeling orgasmic so she tilted her head back, closed her eyes and rubbed her tits with them still inside her opened shirt. Standing in the middle of the room, all eyes were on her and you could hear a pin drop.

Peeking out of the door, Peggy whispered to Edgar, "She is so fucked up. It's gonna be on now."

George, a 79 year old widower approached the mind-tripping detective from the rear and put his hands on her shoulders to rub, "Are you OK? Do you need my attention? Your poor shoulders are so tense."

As he massaged her shoulders, she led her to Marvin who was still sitting in the wheelchair. He might have been 82 but he only sat in the wheelchair to keep from falling, not because he could not walk. Marvin stood up and said, "I think she needs to sit down. She is flushed."

Ash was very tan from the weekend but also because of her fair skin, she had some redness blended into tan. Once she stood in front of the chair, Frank, a 75 year old, retired plastic surgeon, said, "Out of the way. She needs air."

Frank unbuttoned her top the rest of the way and it hung open. Her tits were spilled out over top of the tiny bra. From the bra's pressure, both nipples were dripping warm milk. Just like he was practicing again, he rubbed his hands together to warm them up and then reached out to fondle her tan lined covered boobs while George took her top off and dropped it on the floor.

Tapping her tight boobs from underneath, he remarked to the crowd with a crooked smile, "They are real, alright. These breasts are simply amazing. I have examined thousands of women and these tits are the best I have ever seen."

A skinny, bald man named Henry adjusted his erection in his corduroy pants and said, "I know they are the best I have ever seen and I was married to two strippers in the sixties and seventies."

Frank nodded, "I better try this milk to make sure she is producing like she is supposed to."

The men knew Frank was being a smartass but that still couldn't stop their boners. Frank leaned over and latched onto one of Ash's tits where Erin had just been less than 30 minutes before. Reaching behind her with both hands, he unclasped the bunched up bra. Once it fell to the floor, he sucked her stiff nipple while mashing both fleshy jugs together. Using his teeth, he tugged it away from the areola like he was stretching a balloon stem.

Still massaging her shoulders, George loved the criss-cross white tan line left by her bikini string. Thinking it looked sexy contrasted against her brown skin, he kissed that area next to her neck just to the side of her dangling ponytail. His scruffy white chin stubble scratched her back but at that point, she didn't care.

Ash was moaning softly in her drug-induced arousal. The old men were all around ready to get any piece they could get from this gorgeous woman more than half their age. Others were touching her skin until Frank helped her sit down in the wheelchair. Marvin had his pants down, showing off his veiny, curved 8 inch cock that hadn't been hard in years.

Completely topless and with her boots on the chair's metal pads, Marvin knelt down in front of them. He loved feet and wanted to see Ash's in the worst way. Slowly, he pulled until her boot popped off her foot, exposing the tight white ankle sock that encased it. George had moved behind the chair so he could continue massaging her shoulders until he had another chance to move his hands down to her tits. Both men were obsessed with the female body part they loved the most and carried on two separate conversations to anyone who would listen.

Once again George's hands were holding Ash's tits from behind like he was playing the role of her bra, "These are exquisite. So big for your small frame. So firm but completely natural. Your milk has come in perfectly. Even though they are extremely large, you would never need a reduction." He pinched the thimble shaped nipples to spurt some sweet milk on her stomach.

Marvin was totally focused on Ash's feet. From the back of the sock, he pulled it off by the heel displaying her bare foot. When he saw it, he shivered, "Oh my! Look at this perfect foot. It's so sexy. I want it!"

Both men were right. Ash's tits were massive for her small body and her feet were adorable. The big toe was straight and perfectly shaped like a small thumb which allowed the slightly longer second toe to curl under giving the rest of them a sexy stair step alignment. With the top freshly tanned, the soles were lighter like she had pranced around in baby powder. The darker skin made her fresh white French tip pedicure really pop.

Jerry, who was also a foot lover, got down on his knees beside Marvin to help with the other boot. He was so desperate to see both feet that you would have thought he was 50 years younger seeing how quickly he knelt down. In a flash, the boot and sock were on the floor. The non-confinement on her bare feet was a relief to Ash so she began to fan her toes out and wiggle them to welcome the cooler room air.

"Fuck me! I could cum just watching that. I have to taste them," Marvin stuttered before he took out his dentures.

He did not care that Ash's feet were slightly sweaty, he wrapped his toothless mouth around her toes and began sucking them. After feeling the warmth, Ash looked down and giggled. She lifted her other foot, pointed her toe, placed it on Jerry's lower lip and seductively slurred, "Aren't you going to suck this one?"

He did not need to be told twice. He licked the bottom before putting all her toes in his mouth simultaneously like he was trying to deepthroat her entire foot. With George now nibbling on her earlobe, she closed her eyes and took in the oral stimulus on three parts of her body. Her judgement wanted them to stop but her mind and body were so turned on, she was powerless but to allow them to continue.

One of the old men standing next to the scene shook his head, "You mean to tell me you have this young hot blonde with huge tits and an ass that won't quit, wearing only her jeans, right here in front of you and you two freaks can only think about her feet? I don't get that."

Marvin was then slurping louder on her toes using his gums but stroking his cock with his opposite hand. Jerry had switched from sucking her toes, to worshipping her sole by kissing and smelling the arch while taking in the intoxicating aroma of her vanilla and honey body lotion combined with her natural skin sweat. After every other kiss, he would moan, "mmmm," like he was in a food tasting contest.

Dennis had removed his pants and laid them on a table, His white loose skinned ass tightened as he walked and his 7 inch, age-spotted, hard cock bounced up and down. He was so horny, he wanted to fuck Ash immediately so he ordered the two foot loving old men, "Pull those jeans off. I want her naked."

Ash just smiled and had no problem with that request. After Dennis unbuttoned her jeans, Jerry and Marvin were trying to pull them off by the bottom of the pant legs. Little did they know that with Ash's bubble ass and the tightness of the denim, there was no way that could be accomplished.

By then Peggy had walked out to watch what was going on. The men thought she would break it up but it was the exact opposite when she instructed them, "You can't get them off like that. Hook the waist on both sides and keep yanking, they will come down. I'm sure this slut has had her pants off in front of strange men plenty of times in her life."

Placing her bare feet on the cold floor, both men pulled her up by her arms while two other men followed Peggy's instructions and took turns tugging from her hips until the painted-on jeans slid down, then off. She was wearing red and white striped lycra panties that the men loved but loved more taking them off. Ash was totally nude.

Her shaved pussy was so wet, the nectar had oozed down her inner thigh and a single strand dangled off her left lip. The tan line across her lower abdomen only accentuated the smoothness in the creamy white skin.

"Lookie there...our sweet little detective has herself a bisexual flag tattoo. Now I don't feel so bad about making her eat my sweaty cunt back there," laughed Peggy.

The men were restless and badly wanting to fuck Ash. Peggy kept adding demeaning comments in front of them, "I think she needs that clit pierced. What do you think guys? After I claim those nipples, I will stud up that nub."

Ralph agreed, "I think that would be fucking hot. We could add a big tattoo all over those tits. Maybe a giant snake wrapped around them or a panther claw busting out of the cleavage."

Ash could hear everything that was being said and she could feel the pure sexual euphoria running through her body but she was hazy which left her struggling to speak at times. She could feel the free air on her erect nipples and between her legs, realizing it would be so easy to make her orgasm at that moment.

Orchestrating the scene, Peggy insisted, "George, you've been rubbing those shoulders all morning. Stick that cock in her from behind and Marvin, you old rooster, stand in front of her and let her suck that fucking hog of yours before all that precum your oozing messes up my floor. She already proved how good a cocksucker she is with Edgar back there. She had him seeing stars for a little while. Don't be afraid to use that ponytail to get what ya want."

Dennis grunted, "Damn. I wanted to go first!"

Marvin pulled Ash down by her hair and she accepted his dong in her mouth. The precum was sweet and slightly bitter but she savored it in her mouth. Forcing her legs wider so that she had better balance, George dropped his pants and fumbled his hairy, albino white looking seven inch pecker between her slick folds. Once he found his mark, he pushed until his balls touched her clit.

Now buried in her pussy, George pounded the heavenly orifice like he was trying to move her forward. The thrusting jarred her mouth on Marvin's old cock. Because she didn't have the luxury of removing her teeth like Marvin had done, she pulled them back so as not to scrape his shaft.

"There you go George...pound that hole!" Peggy demanded. Ash's pussy spasmed hard around his thrusting cock. With her mouth full, she released a garbled grunt. Peggy added, "Look at that...she is such a slut, just a few pumps and she is already cumming like a whore."

The men had no idea that Ash was drugged. She was not in control of her body and accepted the pleasure as it overtook her. At his age, George was running out of steam and needed to cum so he changed his angle of thrust. He bent his skinny legs and fucked Ash more upward instead of a horizontal thrusting. That did the trick causing him to erupt hard in her pussy. He coughed and spit like he hadn't orgasmed in decades. His thin, fly-away gray hair looked like he had run a blanket over it, collecting static cling.

George stepped back allowing his spent cock to slip out. After feeling the warm spunk inside her, that is when Ash remembered she was out of birth control pills and hadn't taken them for a few days. In her mind she screamed, FUCK! Her pussy was screaming, I need more, so that is how she justified the risk.

Wiping his forehead, George puffed, "Damn! That is some hot pussy!"

Dennis just about knocked George down trying to get his turn. Sloppy seconds were just fine with him as he squished his thick bulbous head into her gooey slit. He was a short, plump man with hair all over his back. Once he slammed his 6 inch cock up her gooey tunnel, he rabbit-fucked her even faster than his predecessor.

Her tits were hanging and swaying back and forth like a grandfather clock. At one point they even continually slapped her chest. Like an 18 year old teenager who couldn't believe he was having sex, Dennis quickly shot his load deep inside her. He screamed and shook like a shivering man in cold weather.

Frank laughed, "That was quick! No wonder you wanted to jump in there. I get it...she is too pretty to last long."

Peggy laughed, "Fill her up boys. I bet you had no idea when you saw this gorgeous bombshell today that she was actually a closet cum dump. Marvin, are you going to blow your load in her mouth or just let her keep sucking you?"

He gurgled, "Her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner hose but I want to blow my load all over her feet."

Henry then told Marvin, "If you aren't going to bust in that slutty hot mouth, get out of the way so I can."

Marvin backed away and allowed Henry to put his 7.5 inch uncut cock into her mouth. The foreskin was so thick and wrinkled, his cock head looked like a turtle head poking out of its neck. When she clamped her mouth around it, the skin would slide back and forth on her tongue like a loose condom on a cock which turned her on.

Holding onto her ponytail, Henry announced to the crowd, "It won't take me long. I hope she likes a good protein shake."

Peggy laughed, "Oh she does. Don't she Edgar?" She then pointed to a couple of old men standing around with their cocks in their hands and suggested, "Get on both sides of her so she can hang onto your dicks and stroke them for you while she is getting fucked."

Frank was fucking her while she sucked Henry. Frank's skinny arms were long enough to hold her shoulders instead of her hips so he could slam his 8 inch long skinny cock as deep as he could. She was gagging on Henry's tool with spit flying all over the place. On average, every minute Ash would tense up with a powerful orgasm, gushing liquid on the floor like someone spilled a glass of water.

With a guy on each side of her, she was jerking their cocks the best she could. Like a scene out of an erotic novel, both men's eyes glazed over and they started cumming at the same time. Primal grunting and loud breaths were coming out of both their mouths, "Unnggfff! Ummnnggg! Unnffggfffff!"

Henry's jizz was runny and bitter but Ash swallowed it down with a huge head-shaking wince. Her pussy was gaped and oozing sperm. She lost track of her total orgasms but each one seemed to get stronger and more powerful. She was the prey and the men were the wolves. They continued to comment about how hot she was.

Peggy instructed, "Take her over and fuck her on the pool table...that way all you guys can have a crack at that worn out cunt of hers."