Elderly Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph lifted Ash up and carried her like a groom would his bride. Sitting her on the edge of the table, he stood facing her. Her legs were spread so all he had to do was slip his arching 6 and a half inch dong into her messy opening. He leaned in and kissed Ash who would not have ever kissed him if not for her drug intoxication.

His sunken, wrinkled ass was pumping in and out while fucking her in the standing position. Her knees were up and she was clenching the back of his shoulders to keep from falling back. When she erupted in a strong orgasm, she squeezed so hard, she raked claw marks on his skin. His white complexion was red as fire when he released his load deep in her womb. Ralph stopped thrusting and just held her tight against his hairy chest while their lips remained locked in a kiss.

His entire body jerked as he gave her the last couple squirts. He stepped back, "Ahhhh! Fuck I needed that!"

Ash was profusely oozing cum which had already pooled on the edges of the pool table made of finely crafted wood. Jerry's thick uncut almost 8 inch dong was ready to go. It was not attractive with all the hair up the shaft but it looked big. Instead of fucking her pussy, he finally got his wish and stood in front of her, lowered his legs and clamped her feet around his manhood.

To Ash, the thick foreskin felt like warm cold cuts in a deli and as soon as he slid his dick between those soft white arches, she wanted it in her pussy. Using that skin to his advantage, Jerry did not need any lube but just the snugness of her soles.

Marvin, the other foot lover, was right there watching her feet get fucked and loved what he was witnessing so much that he was talking to himself, "Look at that. What a gorgeous sight that is. Those toes are perfect. They are so tan and well rounded. I love the little white tips...so sexy. I think those feet need cum and lots of it."

Without his teeth in, Marvin's jaw sunk in with each word spoken. He moved over and sucked her leaking nipple with those gums. The boob release sent Ash over the edge again. She was balanced on her ass like a top and when her hands rubbed the felt, her orgasm strengthened. She trembled like she had just gotten electrocuted.

Suddenly Jerry stopped pumping and squealed, "Eeehhhhhh! Eeeehhhhhh! Ehhhhoooohhhhh!"

He was blasting his cum all over her ankles, the side of the table and the floor until he pulled his cock out from between her soft arches and desperately ordered, "Put them together! Hurry! Hurry!"

Ash held her feet together side by side and pointed her toes, offering a cum catching dish for Jerry to tribute. He spurted a couple of huge shots of spunk directly on her tan foot tops before his cock slowed to a drizzle. When he wiped the last glob across her big toe, it blended and looked like her white French tip was melting.

Marvin stopped sucking her tit and was relieved to finally get his turn. All the men were gathered around making comments. The old man lifted her feet up and stuck his big dick inside her slippery hole. The bottoms of her feet were not covered in cum so he began to kiss the light pinkish soles. His nose huffed warm air into her pads as he thrusted away. The comments kept coming.

"Look at the old man go. Fuck that pussy like you did back in the eighteen hundreds."

"That is a big fucking dick. He is splitting her open."

"I bet this girl has taken more dick than a porn star."

"What are you talking about? She is a porn star."

Ash's pussy clenched and twitched on Marvin's aged dong. It felt like a gooey glove squeezing it in rhythm. She was then laying on her back and rubbing her arms up and down on the pool table felt like she was making a snow angel. With the ecstasy running through her veins, that fuzzy surface felt euphoric. She immediately had a second orgasm that popped a gush of squirt out leaving a wet spot near the side pocket.

Peggy chimed in, "Look at the old fucker go! He just made this slut have a back to back! You finally put that big dick to good use! When you are done with her, that pussy will be ruined! What do you think guys?"

They all agreed and Peggy laughed, "We better strap a board to old Wendell's ass or he won't fall in."

Ash erupted again and it was the first time she had ever had a multiple triple orgasm. She had no control over her body. She had no control over her decisions. She just had to allow herself to be pleasured. She shook and squirted again like someone had popped a water balloon with a pin. Her shriek could be heard on the next floor.

By then, Marvin didn't care about Paul's load dripping from her feet so he sucked her toes with his toothless mouth like he was starving. He grunted and gave one huge thrust before emptying his nuts inside her. The poor old man looked like he was about to collapse so just as he finished cumming, a couple of the guys grabbed him and helped him to sit down in the chair.

Peggy continued to orchestrate as she lined up the old men and told them who is going next by the size of their cocks, "She needs variety. Big then little. Know your place but blow that load deep in her cunt."

For the next hour, the men took turns fucking Ash and cumming inside her. All in all, there were 21 men that fucked her and 18 finished in her pussy. Even two of the strongest guys helped Zeb, the 94 year old fuck her and even managed to cum in her worn out hole. When the last man had taken his turn, Ash laid there on the table with her legs hanging off the end, displaying her leaking, used pussy for everyone to see.

Peggy stepped up for one last demonstration, "Paul, hand me that pool cue. You two turn her over on her knees."

Once Ash was flipped over and her knees tucked under her body, her tight bubble ass was raised in the air. Her pussy was so full of old men cum, it looked like yogurt dripping from her hanging lips.

Using her thumbs, Peggy spread her pussy apart for all the men to gawk, "See here fellas? See how the lips are really flabby and used...that means you did a nice job. When she gets home tonight, she will have to tell her husband how this pussy has now been hammered into a cunt and will never be the same. It just won't."

She spread Ash's slit even wider like she was an OBGYN performing an exam, "See how the insides are all swollen but stretched? Your geezer peckers really worked this cunt over. She might be ruined forever. What a whore we have here today."

Peggy took the pool cue in one hand and scooped a huge mess of cum from under Ash's pussy in the palm of her other hand. Smearing the cum on the end of the pool cue, Peggy put the tip up against Ash's tight asshole

She laughed and warned, "You better hang on, there might be a little pressure." She then pushed several inches of the wooden stick up Ash's ass using the cum as lubrication. Ash squealed in pain but also some in pleasure.

Adding a few more inches before Ash was completely full, Peggy fucked the blonde detective's ass slow and steady. She reached between Ash's legs and finger rubbed her swollen clit.

"Watch this, guys. This whore will cum very quickly with a finger and pool stick up her ass. Anyone want to bet me?" Peggy chuckled. She then ordered Ash, "Why should I do all the work? You fuck yourself on it. Get that ass moving! Faster!"

Ash was rocking back and forth. She was forcing her ass as deep as she could on the pool cue. Later on it was determined she surpassed the ten inch mark. She was rocking so fast causing her tits to swing hard until they squirted small lines of milk on the table.

The old men were murmuring to themselves but right on schedule, Ash shook then blasted the biggest squirt of her life in the middle of the pool table before lunging forward on her stomach. "Ohhh God! Ohhh God! Ohhhhhhhhh Myyyyy God! Uagghhhhhhhh!"

The drugs had worn off just enough to allow her to form sentences again. It looked like she was having a seizure and speaking to herself. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced. Finally, when all had stopped, Peggy ordered the men to help her up and carry her back to the office where she slept for an hour.

When Ash awoke, she was pretty coherent and almost back to herself. She knew what she had done and just wanted to get out as quickly as possible. Peggy had dressed her and she was even wearing Erin's bra again. Peggy was sitting at her desk doing paperwork like nothing had happened.

Very condescending, Peggy asked, "Are you OK? You just fell asleep. Is there anything else I can help you with, detective?"

"I don't think so," huffed Ash while she scurried out of the Golden Years and to her car. As she drove she could feel her panties soaked in her jeans and Erin's bra felt like it was choking her. She pulled over, took the bra off and flung it into the back seat almost blaming it for what happened.

Once she walked into her house, Charles asked, "Where have you been? I have been blowing up your phone. Erin has too. Wait...why aren't you wearing a bra and wearing a shirt half your size?"

Kissing each kid on the top of the head, Ash hurried into the bedroom and pulled a bra out of her drawer and a shirt out of her closet. Finally, she was comfortable or so she thought.

When her husband came into the room, Ash remarked, "It's a long story. I will tell you later."

Just as she began to leave, she could feel the squishy semen in her panties then stopped in her tracks, "Could you hand me a pair of panties?"

Shaking his head, Charles asked, "Why?"

Ash raised her eyes and smiled, "Well...it's going to be an even longer story. Gotta go!"