Elderly Mrs Barton has a Visitor

Story Info
Care Home Resident Mr B likes being fucked.
1.7k words
4.06
27.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother had been in the Rivers Care Home about six weeks. I'd visited her several times, usually on Mondays, and she seemed content. The staff were kind and the Home appeared to be well run.

Monday was a good day for me because it fitted in well with my work schedule. I arrived around 10.00 am, so as to allow mother time to have her breakfast and be settled afterwards in her room.

I went up to the Reception Desk gave my name, John Barton, and said, "I'm here to see my mother, Doris Barton."

The receptionist looked at the computer screen in front of her and hesitated a moment before saying, "I'm sorry Mr Barton. There's a Recreation Session on her Wing about to begin in a few minutes." Then she thought for a moment and added, "It doesn't usually take long ... just half an hour or thereabouts ... so you can either wait or come back later, whichever you prefer."

"I'll wait," I replied. I had no idea what kind of recreation might be involved, but I didn't question it.

"In that case, if you go through and head towards the East Wing you'll find the Residents' Lounge. It's clearly signposted. It won't be occupied so you can wait in there until the staff call you. I'll let them know you're there. Would you like someone to bring you a coffee?"

"That would be great. Thank you," I answered appreciatively.

I made my way to the Lounge she'd told me about. It was easy to find and I settled down with a magazine to await my coffee. It wasn't long before I became aware of a murmur of male conversation just outside where I was sitting. I couldn't hear all that was being said but picked up the gist. It seemed to be about which of them would be dealing with which residents. I could make out three different voices, one of them in charge I thought, telling the others the names of the residents they were being allocated. "Mrs Hardy, Mrs Barton, Mrs Jones," and another name I didn't quite hear. Then a remark from another man saying, "Mrs Barton ... she's really up for it. Gives her all."

It all seemed very mysterious. I couldn't imagine what it was about.

My instincts were aroused however when the men entered where I was sitting and headed for a door marked PRIVATE. All three of them were powerfully built and in their early to mid-twenties. They had a look about them that seemed out of place for such an environment. I couldn't put my finger on it but there was something not quite right.

After another few minutes the men returned. It was then that I became really uneasy. They'd exchanged the suits they'd been wearing for robes. As far as I could tell they had nothing underneath. Each of them carried a small transparent zip-up bag of the kind used for air travel. Inside there seemed to be an assortment of tubes and little pots; ointments or creams of some kind I thought. The men walked through the Lounge giving no indication that they'd noticed me. Then my coffee arrived.

I gave no further thought to what I'd seen until, just after I'd finished my coffee, I heard a cry from somewhere outside. It seems to be coming from the Residents' area; I couldn't be sure. It wasn't very loud but sounded as though someone was agitated by something. I supposed it was just some form of treatment and settled back to reading one of the magazines.

However it wasn't long before I heard another cry, followed by a commanding male voice in response. All my instincts told me there was something wrong. I got up from my chair and went nearer to the corridor outside. A pair of pink doors, leading into the area where mother was, were just a couple of metres away.

At that moment a member of staff approached with a trolley. Anticipating that it might be difficult for her to open the doors on her own, I went to open them for her.

As I held the doors open one of the men I'd seen earlier was entering a resident's room, stark naked, with an impressive erection, and balls as big as any I'd seen. I didn't hesitate and rushed towards mother's room, situated farthest from where I'd entered. On the way I glimpsed into another of the rooms, where an elderly resident was on her bed, on all fours, naked and with one of the men fucking her from behind.

Thinking of mother I raced to her room and burst in. I found her, without a stitch on, her legs apart and wiping her private parts with a tissue.

I'd never seen her undressed and was surprised how beautiful she was. She looked up, smiled at me, and then resumed wiping herself, not seeming to mind what I could see. I noticed how sparse and grey her pubic hair had become; and through it I could see the redness of her cunt. There was no doubt in my mind that one of the men had just finished fucking her.

Seeing a pair panties on the floor I picked them up and handed them to her. She immediately dropped them again, and asked me to fetch a fresh pair from a nearby drawer. "Dirty," she said, looking down at the panties on the floor. "Dirty ... he wiped himself on them after he'd finished."

I picked them up again; the area around the crotch felt wet and sticky. As I placed them in mother's laundry basket I detected the familiar smell of semen.

Mother was trying to dress herself, while seated on the edge of her bed.

Feeling shocked and a little embarrassed I asked, "Shall I leave you mother, while you dress yourself?"

"No dear. Stay. I'm fine. They come each month. It's all part of the service."

I tried not to watch as mother began to struggle with her panties and bra. She looked so old; far too elderly to be fucked. Her breasts sagged and her dark nipples were big and pointed.

I asked her what had just happened.

"They're from the Department for Women. They do it to us all. I don't mind ... in fact I look forward to it. It's years since I had a man do that to me."

With her panties across her thighs mother was struggling to pull them higher. "Shall I help you?" I asked.

"Yes. Please do," she answered. "I'm exhausted."

I knelt below where she was sitting and tried to help. The cleft of her wizened old pussy glistened with cum that must have been leaking from her vagina. There were some tissues beside the bed. I took one and used it to wipe her as gently as I could. However she was quite sore and from the look on her face it was a little painful.

"He was very big," she said. "Much bigger than your father. And commanding. Some of them just stick it in and pull it out. But he really gave me what your father would have called a rogering. You can't imagine how I miss that."

"I can see where he's hurt you; there's a small tear at the front."

Mother smiled. "Never mind dear ... it was worth it. I've always liked having a man fuck me."

"But Father died twenty years ago. Have you missed having sex all that time?"

"Oh yes dear. There was a friend of his used to come and visit me ... you know ... for sex. But he stopped after a while, so it was good coming here where I'm well looked after in that department."

Eventually I managed to get Mother's panties in place and picked up her bra. It too had semen over it, so I found another one and helped mother put it on.

Just as I finished clipping her bra in place there was a cry from nearby. "That's Gloria," mother said. "She's always noisy. She's got Jake. I haven't had him yet but everyone says he's a bit of a brute."

"We know when to expect them because the staff tell us to wash our fannies extra well. I look forward to it. Not everyone does though. Some of them kick and scream. It doesn't make any difference of course. They still get fucked."

Mother looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I still wish it was your father doing it though. We were at it like rabbits a lot of the time."

Then she added, "He could be very demanding you know. He liked to bring friends home and watch them with me before ... you know ... fucking me himself. Sometimes it was more than one. I used to like that. All those big hard cocks one after another. But it all stopped a year or two after you were born."

I knew that kind of thing happened but never imagined my father would have behaved that way.

So, what about this morning mother? Did you have to undress and wash yourself down below?" I asked her.

"Well dear ... they tell us at breakfast there's going to be what they call a Recreation Visit. Afterwards a male nurse says we must go to our rooms, and undress down to just our panties and bras. Today he was actually rubbing his cock through his trousers when he said, "There'll be spunk in your pussies again. Just like the old times ladies."

It all came as an immense shock to me. Mother was so open about it. It'd never occurred to me that she might still miss having sex. Looking at her afterwards it was clear she'd relished having a man fuck her again. Never having seen her naked before I saw for the first time how beautiful she was, even at 80 years old. I couldn't help envying the man who'd just finished fucking her.

Once mother was dressed I looked at the glow in her cheeks and saw her in an entirely new light. I forgot that she was old and began seeing her again as the young woman who'd nurtured me all those years ago and whose desire for love and sex was no different now to what it had been then.