Eldritch Gloryhole

Story Info
You come across a strange gloryhole in a lost bathroom stall.
1.7k words
3.97
14.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using A.I. I've come up with this story.

-----------------------

Entering the bathroom stall I pull down my pants and approach the gloryhole. The creature on the other side is silent as I slide my cock into the hole. It's dark in here but there are faint lights from above shining through the holes. There's a slight tingle when I enter the gloryhole. I know it's the creature sucking me off.

The creature on the other side is completely silent. Its mouth moves up and down my shaft as if it were an automated vacuum cleaner. My dick is wet with pre-cum and soon begins to drip onto the floor below. A few more strokes and I begin to feel like I'm going to climax. The creature doesn't stop until I do. When I've finally finished, the creature sucks out every drop of cum. Then tentacles erupt from the walls grabbing me and holding my cock in the hole. The creature latches onto my cock again. It begins pumping my cock hard. This time it's not so gentle; its sucking sounds almost violent. After a while it starts squeezing my balls and they start to ache. Another orgasm hits me. I can barely stand but the creature keeps pumping my cock hard.

I don't think this is what I signed up for.

I don't think I'll ever go home.

The creature is relentlessly milking my dick. Soon my legs begin to buckle under the strain. In desperation I grab hold of the wall with both hands. The creature keeps pumping my cock as it reaches around me and begins massaging my testicles. I have another massive orgasm. I collapse but the tentacles continue to hold me up. My cock is locked in place inside the creatures wet slimy mouth. The creature pumps my cock harder than before. The pressure builds in my groin and my body begins to shake uncontrollably. With one final push I explode deep within the creature's throat. As I pass out, the creature continues to pump my cock until I lose consciousness.

When I wake up I find myself still bound in place with my cock in the gloryhole and a wet sucking sound reverberating throughout the room. I look down at my crotch and see a thin trail of slime dripping from the creature's mouth. I try to move but the tentacles holding me in place won't let me. Looking around the room I notice there are no windows or doors. The only light comes from the glow of the gloryholes.

The creature on the other side of the gloryhole is sucking my cock hard. It looks like it's trying to suck all my cum back into itself. There's something strangely beautiful about this horrible creature. It's got pale skin, no eyes, and a huge mouth. The creature's sucking sounds almost musical. It's working my cock like an automated vacuum cleaner. A part of me wants to reach down and touch the creature's face but I don't dare. I wonder how many men have been sucked by this creature. How many men have died here? What does the creature do with the bodies after it's done milking them dry? Does it eat the dead or just discard them like garbage?

This is so wrong!

I can't take much more of this. The creature must sense my desperation because it starts sucking harder and squeezes my legs. I'm forced to orgasm quickly. When I finish, the creature sucks out every drop of semen. It even licks my balls clean afterwards. The creature wraps it tongue around my soft cock and begins pumping it slowly. The sucking sounds are hypnotic. I feel myself slipping into unconsciousness. Just before I pass out, I hear the creature whisper "Welcome home."

***

The creature was right. I never want to leave.

The creature has become my entire world. Constantly forced to cum inside it's wet maw, never stopping, never allowed to rest. The creature will suck me dry and then squeeze my balls until they ache. I can't imagine anything worse. Yet I can't seem to stop. I've gone mad. I'm trapped in this hellish existence. No one knows where I am. The creature feeds me fluid that makes me horny and forces me to cum endless. I'm totally dependent on the creature. Every time I cum, it makes sure I remember why I'm here. It whispers to me, telling me how lucky I am to be alive.

The creature feeds me liquid nutrients that make me horny and force me to cum endlessly. My mind is lost in the pleasure. I can't think clearly anymore. All I know is the creature's sucking mouth and the feel of its warm slimy flesh. It's like being reborn; I've been resurrected from death. Only this time it's a rebirth of the worst kind.

It's taken everything from me.

***

"You're never going to die," the creature says.

I look up at the creature.

"You will feed me your cum for the rest of time," The creature whispers.

"But I haven't done anything!" I shout.

"Yes you have. You came here. That's enough. Now you will serve me."

I look at the creature.

"What do you mean?"

"If you stay here long enough, you'll eventually forget why you're here. But I'll always remind you. You'll feed me cum and I'll make sure you never forget."

***

I've given up. I'm no longer thinking straight. I've come to accept my fate.

Every day the creature sucks my cock and drains my balls. It tells me I'm lucky to be alive. It reminds me constantly of what it's doing. It says I should thank it. It makes me beg. Sometimes it spits on my cock and balls to remind me how lucky I am.

Sometimes it squeezes my balls so hard that I pass out.

I'm in a constant state of arousal. I'm horny all the time. I can't help it. The creature is relentless.

My balls ache constantly. I can't sleep. I can't stop shaking. I can't think. I can't remember.

All I know is the creature's sucking mouth and the feel of its warm flesh.

***

The creature is feeding me a new drug. It tastes bitter but I swallow it anyway. I've stopped fighting. I'm tired of resisting. I'm tired of struggling. I just want to go away.

After a while I begin to feel different. I feel relaxed. The creature is feeding me more and more of the drug. I don't know what it's made of but it's making me feel good. I feel happy. I feel content. I feel loved.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

As the days pass, the creature feeds me more and more of the drug. It's taking effect. I'm beginning to feel strange. It's like my brain is melting. I can't concentrate anymore. My balls swell and my cock grows. It's shaping me into a constantly cumming machine. It never stops sucking my cock. I have no choice. The creature's sucking sounds are inescapable.

One night the creature turns on the lights in the room. I look around. There's nothing but the gloryholes. I don't recognize the room. Where am I? Who am I?

"Where am I?" I ask.

The creature answers.

"You're home."

***

The creature keeps sucking my cock and squeezing my balls. I can barely stand. I feel weak. I'm becoming addicted to the drug. I can't think. I can't remember. I can't think about anything else. I can only think of the creature's sucking mouth and warm flesh. I can only think of the pleasure.

The creature's sucking sounds are inescapable.

I'm afraid to close my eyes.

***

The creature has fed me too much of the drug. I can't control myself. I'm losing my mind. I can't think. I can't remember. I can only think of the creature's sucking mouth and warm flesh. The creature is relentless. It won't stop sucking my cock. It won't stop squeezing my balls. It won't stop making me cum. I can't fight back. I can't escape. I'm lost in a sea of pleasure. The creature's sucking sounds are inescapable.

My orgasms are getting stronger. My cock is growing thicker and harder. It feels like it's swelling up inside the creature's mouth. My balls are swollen and ache. The creature squeezes them hard and forces my cock to shoot off into the air. Each blast leaves a thick trail of cum behind it.

I'm completely boneless now. I can barely stand. The creature squeezes my balls hard and forces me to orgasm. I pass out. When I wake up, I find myself lying on the floor of the gloryhole. I look up at the creature and it smiles.

"You're not going anywhere," it says.

***

The creature is huge. All my cum has made it grow to a gigantic size. It wraps its giant maw around my massive cock. It sucks me off with a powerful suction. I feel my body stiffen as it begins pumping my cock hard. I feel my balls begin to ache. I feel the pressure building in my groin. I feel like I'm going to burst. Then I explode. I can't believe how much cum I produce. The creature sucks out every drop. It begins pumping my cock hard again. I don't think I'll ever go home.

***

The creature is sucking me off hard. I can't stand it. It's driving me crazy with lust. I can't think straight. I can't remember what I did yesterday. All I know is that I need to fuck this creature's sucking mouth. I want to cum inside it. I want to fill it with my seed. I want to pass out and die in this gloryhole. I want to be reborn. I want to die. I can't think straight anymore. I don't care anymore. I'm going insane. I don't know who I am or where I am. I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know what this creature is. I don't know what it's doing to me. I don't know what it wants from me. I don't know what it's done to me. I don't know what it's going to do to me. I don't know what it's already done to me. I don't know if I'll ever go home.

I'm afraid to close my eyes.

***

The creature is sucking me off hard. I can barely stand. I feel weak. I'm becoming addicted to the drug. I can't think clearly anymore. I can't remember what I did yesterday. I can't remember what I said last week. I can only think of the creature's sucking mouth and warm flesh. I can only think of the pleasure.