Eldritch Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thick, long, phallic tentacle emerges from her pussy. The tentacles holding your legs spread them and lift them slightly. Her hands land on the bed under your armpits. Her face now right over yours.

She whispers "I'm going to make you my bitch."

She thrusts her massive member inside. Her fingers earlier did nothing to prepare you for this. She withdraws just a little, before forcefully thrusting again. She continues with hard short thrusts She is pushing your insides apart. Stretching you.

"I'm going to use you. I'm going to breed you, bitch" she grunts.

She starts making bigger thrusts. You feel a slight emptiness each time she pulls out. It is quickly replaced with a pleasurable pain each time she thrust in. Joyful malice on her face. Her staring eyes embarrass you.

She props herself up more. Shifting her hands down onto your hips. Now thrusting with greater speed. You can't endure it anymore. You reach climax.

"I can feel your slutty pussy trying to milk me. If that's what you want, take it bitch!" she growls.

You feel her pump warm thick cum into you. She doesn't let up even a little though. She continues to use you this way all night.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!^)You try to call out to Emily. As you move your lips what escapes them is a strange combination of sounds. You try again. You keep forming alien words. As you realize it matches the strange chanting you hear, you can no longer stop yourself. You've not only loss control of your lips, but the rest of your body as it strips on its own. Then proceeds down the hall through the door. It is the master bedroom.

Emily and her uncle await you inside, also naked and chanting. Standing in a circle of candles. You move into the circle.

The candles shift to a deep red. Shadows creep just outside the circle. Then they glow blue, as the shadows sneak inside the circle. Followed by a light green. The shadows now shroud the whole floor.

Finally the candles shine an eerie purple. The shadows now like an infinite void. Below you see a giant octopus like creature, with three eyes all glowing the same purple as the candles.

Its tentacles fly up. Emily's uncle is immediately pulled down into the void. The creature's tentacles grope and violate both you and Emily. Not soon after she is pulled down into the depths. Tentacles pushing into your throat, pussy, and butt. It is not long before it is your turn to be pulled down into the darkness.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!+)Not wanting anything to do with this, you turn and move back to your bed. You slide under the covers, and the chanting seems to fade away. Laying on your back you spread your arms and legs wide as a final stretch before bed. Wait, you were already comfy. Why would you be stretching?

You're not. You realize there is something slimy wrapped around each of your wrists and ankles slowly pulling them apart. Then you feel something resting against your vulva. Your eyes shoot open.

Your eyes struggle to adjust to the dark. Then you see the ones on your wrists. Tentacles! You feel the one against your vulva snake up to your waist band. It slips inside and goes back down. the tip of it tickling your lower lips.

It pushes in slowly. Wriggling its way inside you. You feel a second one join it in your pussy. Driving you crazy, in a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. You feel more tentacles sliding up your belly. A different one quickly juts into your butt.

The two in your pussy alternate thrusts, one is going in as the other goes out. The tentacles crawling up reach your breast and two of them split off. Each encircling one of your boobs. The tips of the tentacles flicking your nipples.

The final tentacle slithering up passes your neck. Goes over your chin. It pushes against your lips, as you purse them tight. Trying to deny it entry. The two tentacles inside your pussy twirl around each other.

You gasp, and the tentacle takes this chance to enter. It pushes down into your throat. You feel tears form as you gag. Air struggling to go in or out. All of the tentacles inside you thrust at once. Going deeper than any of them should. You can't keep your eyes open. All these sensations demanding more attention than your brain can muster. You are taken by the void.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!*)You lay in bed. You can't stop thinking about Emily. You slide a hand down to your very wet vulva, and push your middle finger finger into the lips at the top. Lightly pressing into yourself. You slide it down the lips and then back up. tapping the clit gently, as you rub. Imagining the foreplay between Emily and yourself.

"Mmm . . . just . . . like that, Emily" you accidentally say aloud.

You hear your door creak open. You quickly pull your hand away and bolt up. Emily enters and closes the door behind her. She is wearing a semi-transparent negligee and nothing else.

"You rang" she says with a confident smile approaching the bed.

You're cheeks are burning and your tongue is tied. She stops short of the bed.

"Come on, one of us had to make the first move" she says, seemingly in a moment of self-doubt.

Still struggling to speak, you just nod. Then slide your pajama pants down slightly to show how worked up you are. She then joins you on the bed, and kisses you softly.

"Now, what was 'I' doing before I got here?" she inquires, while guiding your hand back to where it was.

After a moment of watching how you were touching yourself, she then moves your hand from your pussy to hers. Her hand now takes over what you were doing. You two lock lips as you gently tease each other.

Each successive kiss still tender, but with more palpable desire. Your other hand grasps her side, while hers gropes and fondles your chest. The warmth between you two growing into the fires of passion. She pulls her hands away then removes yours.

"Take off your shirt" she gently commands.

Ripping off her negligee far faster, as when you have your shirt over your head you feel her sliding your pants off. She also pulls you slightly further down onto the bed. Your shirt finally off she moves over you. Then she lowers herself onto your face. You flicker your tongue into her lips as you drink her.

You hear her moans of satisfaction, before she bends forward and returns the favor in kind. Your hands explore her butt, lower back, and thighs. Regularly tracing shapes in or tugging on them.

She starts rocking in rhythm with your tongue. You feel her fingers slide inside you as she intensifies her efforts. Not really competitively, but less than cooperatively you both push to make the other climax.

You win your little game. Her hand and mouth retreats as she braces herself over you. Moaning in pleasure. A short pause, then she seeks to even the score. She slides down between your legs and puts her mouth and fingers into overdrive. Now operating at a much better angle she gets you off in seconds.

-fin-

(!!!!!!*)After a little conversation, you muster up the courage to tell Emily your into her. She looks surprised, but pleasantly so. She invites you to sit on the bed to talk with her about it.

You two share about all the times you've leered at each other, and times you thought you dropped hints to one another. This share session culminating in you two sharing your first kiss. Not content, you go for another one. Ending it by playfully biting her lip.

She retaliates by shoving her tongue down your throat as her hands knead your chest. Pressing into you like this she knocks you onto your back. Your hands start exploring her body as well. eventually you two start tugging at each others clothes.

She rips her shirt off, then pulls your up past your head. Scrunching it up at your wrists. Cuffing them over your head. Her other hand tugs down your bra, so she can lick, suck, and nip at your nipples. Her free hand starts sliding down your belly. Slowly moving down, and down.

It snakes its way into your pants, then your panties. Her head moves up to yours and kisses you aggressively as her fingers thrust into your other lips. Ferociously attentive with both sets of your lips. Her tongue and fingers thrusting in and out of you with much excitement.

She pulls your bound hands down behind your head then moves her hand from them to your neck. She moves her knees so she is straddling one of your legs. Her fingers start spreading and turning in side you. She is lightly choking you. Her fingers stat pressing more and more forcefully.

Harder, and harder she thrusts into you. You feel something building up. You can't hold yourself back any longer. You squirt all over Emily's hand and inside your pants.

-fin-

(!!!!!*)More intimidated by being alone with Emily in a bed room than a creepy dining room. She walks into the dining room and turns the lights on then walks back into the kitchen.

A figure follows behind her through the door. It is humanoid with dark teal skin, and an octopus for a head.

"Emily! Behind you!" you yell.

She turns to face the creature, then turns back to you calmly.

"It seems the light disturbed him, and he is going to want to take that out on someone" she steps to the side, continuing "and that is not going to be me"

Her body no longer in the way, you see it is naked. Instead of the penis you'd expect it has a large, thick tentacle. You notice its eye are glowing a strange purple hue. You continue to stare at its eyes.

You want to run, but you can not move. It lumbers towards you, until it stands right in front of you. Easily a head taller, your gaze still fixed upwards on its eyes. You can't look down, but you feel its large tentacle pressing around your belly button.

You feel its hands start at your thighs, then slide up to cup your breasts. Your clothes feel as though they melt away. After it plays with your chest a little, its hands move to either side of your head. You are lowered to your knees. Its face is eclipsed by the huge tentacle.

Even though you are no longer locking eyes, you are still not in control. You mouth falls open and your tongue flops out. Some drool starts to drip down onto your boob. The creature pulls your face up slightly so the tentacle rests on it. Slowly it pulls its hips back dragging the tentacle over your face, until the tip lands on your tongue.

Then it slowly slides into your mouth and down your throat. Its slimy, salty meat tastes delicious. You feel it writhing in your throat. You start to gag. Warm tears form in your eyes and slowly roll down your face.

It slowly pulls out. Your mouth sputters and gasps for air. You feel your chest expand as you get a good breath in. Then it starts pulling your head forward as it thrusts violently. Its rough handling completely unnecessary with your lack of ability to resist.

Your body starts to feel hot. Its already strong grip tightens. The thrusts start to pull out less and less, until it just holds your head forcibly all the way to the base. You feel it pump its hot semen into your stomach.

Its hand finally come off, as it pulls out. It then just walks off. As it moves away you can now see Emily furiously masturbating in the corner. You fall forward to your hands. Then vomit up black ichor. Your strength fails in your trembling arms. You collapse into the mess, and pass out.

-fin-

(!!!!*)As Emily scampers off, you set the stove top to low and start taking out silverware. Then you proceed into the dining room. As you enter the room you immediately see something to you left. A tall, naked, dark teal skinned, masculine humanoid with an octopus for a head, and a thick tentacle for a penis.

You drop the silverware. The creature flicks the light switch. You try to run back into the kitchen. Your wrist is caught and you are flung back and bent over the table. It quickly gathers your wrists behind your back, and holds them there with a single large hand.

Its other hand seems to tear away your clothes with ease. You feel its tentacle worm its way into your butt. Then with a large thrust it starts pushing into you. You feel the tentacles from its head droop onto your shoulders, and the back of your neck.

It thrusts deep inside of you. Then you feel one of its tentacle wrap around your neck. It pulls you against by your neck as it rises. Forcing you into a standing position backed against it. Your on your toes to keep your waist close to the right height.

It hands scoop up your legs, for a second though you are held by just your neck and the tentacle inside you. It holds your legs out in a sitting position, then starts bouncing you up and down.

Its tentacle mercilessly thrust into you. Finally it drops your legs and pulls your hips against it. Thrusting as deep as it can into you. The tentacle around your neck now choking you. You feel it pump thick hot cum into you, before you are fully choked out.

-fin-

(!!!*)You pick the room across from the master. As you are putting your stuff in the room you hear the door close and lock behind you. You turn and run over to it. You try to pull it open, but it won't budge.

You suddenly feel a chill and suspect you are not alone. You turn. Standing right behind you is a dark teal skinned being. A head like an octopus on a gorgeous feminine form. It waves a hand down by you. Your clothes melting away from this gesture. With ease it takes hold of you and tosses you to the bed. It follows pinning you down. It lowers its head to yours. Its tendrils toying with your lips. Rubbing its vulva on your leg right below your hip, while pressing its leg in the same spot onto yours. Its head pulling even closer to rest its forehead on yours. One of its tendrils wraps lightly around your neck.

You lose your train of thought for a moment and let your lips part and two of its tendrils start bullying your tongue. It presses more forcefully against you. rubbing slower.

Then it backs off slightly, its tendrils withdrawing from your mouth. Not leaving your neck though. Its head drifts down. Its tendrils start encircling and teasing your breast. The tips of the tendrils flicking and rubbing your nipples.

It slides its vulva over to yours. Moving its clit to rub against yours. It head drifts back up. The tendrils on your breast mostly withdrawing until there are just two tugging on your nipples. One of its tendrils slides into your mouth and wraps around your tongue.

It undulates in tandem with the subtle thrusts, as it rubs it s clit around yours. Its hand runs under your leg and raises it. Its rocking becomes faster and faster.

You feel a small pool of liquid start flowing out of its pussy. It pulls all of its tendrils away as it hops down between your legs then raises your hips up above your head. Its tendrils dive into your pussy and finally pushes you into orgasm.

-fin-

(!!*)You wait in the library as Emily walks to her uncles office. You start looking over the books on the shelf near you. They seem to be bound in some kind of leather. Strangely they seem to be moving a little.

You get goosebumps. Then see one of the books get them too. You jump back. The books seem to jump with you. Many of them falling off the shelves now. The ones landing on the floor flip open and tentacles fly out. The tentacles mass around you and engulf you.

-fin-

(!!^)You decide to investigate the other door. You wander through the library and reach the other door. It is to the dining room. You can see a figure inside, however despite the room being lit well, by a wall of windows, you can't quite make the figure out. You move closer. The obfuscation fading with each step. You walk right up to the figure. Finally seeing them clearly.

It is not Emily's uncle. In front of you is a tall, dark teal skinned creature. It has a head like an octopus, a large bosom, and two phallic tentacles. You realize you've fallen into the creature's trap.

You turn to run, but are immediately tackled to the ground. Your skirt is raised at the back, and you feel each of its lower tentacles take one of your holes. A large hand of your mouth stifles your screams, as the monster thrusts into you with great force and speed.

The creatures soft chest covers your upper back. You feel its tentacles fill you. The one wriggling in your pussy reaching your womb. The other you feel squirming into your intestines. Its thrusts become even harder, but with slower withdraws.

The creatures chest raises to only be skimming your back, as it thrusts hasten again. Withdrawing only a bit now. You feel the creatures tendrils latch onto your head. It makes one last thrust, before it fills you with cum. It feels like its tendrils are tearing away at your mind. You can now only focus on the pleasant warmth it filled you with.

-fin-

(!!+)You turn back and walk back into the main hall. You see at the top of the stairs, Emily's uncle and a strange creature. It has dark teal skin, a head like an octopus, and a gorgeous naked feminine body.

They notice you straight away. Your eyes are caught by the creatures, as their eyes start to glow a purple hue. You can't move. You can't even scream. Watching as they descend the stairs. At the last step they split. The creature walks in front of you, as you hear Emily's uncle move behind you.

The creature caresses your face with a hand. Then it rests the hand on your shoulder. You feel your clothes melt away, starting from where she touched. Its other hand gently raises your chin. Your lips part on their own. The creature slides a tendril between them. The creatures hands slide down to play with your breast.

You feel Emily's uncle press your shoulder forward slightly. Then he inserts himself between your legs. His fat cock stretching you a bit, as he pushes in. His hands clasp onto your shoulders and he starts thrusting, but you barely notice. All you want to focus on is the one in front of you. Your new master.

-fin-

(!*)Emily goes to the room to the left, as you walk forward and straight up the stairs. At the top is a large landing. There is a door to your right. To the left is a hallway heading back to the front of the house, with one door visible opposing the one to your right.

(!) hallway

(*) left door

(^) right door

(!*!)You walk into the hallway, and reach a turn. It turns left with a door at the end, and another door, now immediately to your right. (!) right door (*) door at the end of the hallway

(!*!!)You open, and walk through the door to your right. It is an empty bedroom. You turn back, and step back into the hallway. You look back the way you came from. Right next to you, there is a creature. Tall, dark teal skinned, with an octopus head, and a beautiful female body.

It quickly pushes you back into the bedroom. From where it touched your clothes start to disintegrate away. It closes the door as it follows you in. It lunges forward.

Before you can scream it shoves a tendril into your mouth. A second tendril wraps around your throat. You feel its fist slam into your stomach. Winding you. You desperately try to breathe. Its tendrils suffocate you. You pass out. -fin-

(!*!*)You walk towards the door at the end of the hall. You open the door. On the other side is a void. Staring into it chills you to the bone. From the darkness a gigantic tentacle lashes at you. Wrapping firmly around your waist it rips you in. -fin-

(!**)You walk into the room on the left. It is an empty bedroom. You turn, and see the door across form this one open. Emerging from the room is a creature with dark teal skin, a head like an octopus, and a naked curvaceous feminine body. You hide behind the door quickly, and peer through the opening between it and the frame. Emily's uncle follows behind it. The two seem to be talking, but you can't quite hear them.

"Emily, is that you?" he calls out.

The creature starts heading your way. (!) hide under the bed (*) hide in the closet (^) try to run for it