Eldritch Mansion

Story Info
A chose your own adventure smut with a eldritch horror theme.
8.6k words
3.45
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

Your friend Emily has asked you to come with her after she received a letter from her strange uncle. He had requested she help him for two weeks with his shopping, and meal preparation. He offered to pay her, and so as not to seclude her he has offered to hire one of her friends as well. You are between jobs, and a little sick of the city at the moment, not to mention you've had a long standing crush on Emily. It seems like your best opportunity to confess to her, so you agree to go with her.

After a series of small back roads, she pulls up to a small mansion. It is a little decrepit and could use a gardener for sure, but is still quite picturesque. Emily parks the car a little bit away from the front doors.

"I'm going to let my uncle know we are here, do you want to come in with me, or start unpacking the stuff?" she asks.

(!) go in with Emily

(*) start unloading the car

(!)You and Emily walk up to the sturdy double doors. She pushes them open.

As you both step inside she yells "Hello, we're here!"

There is no answer. In this main hall there are stairs straight in from the entrance door, and doors out on either side.

(!) go left

(*) go upstairs

(^) go right

(!!)You and Emily go left into a large personal library. There is a door ahead on along the front wall. Another door along the wall to your right, at the end. All of the walls are covered in bookshelves teeming with books.

"Maybe he's in his office" says Emily, as she heads towards the door on the entrance wall.

(!) follow Emily

(*) stay in the library

(^) go to the door along the right wall

(+) turn around

(!!!)You follow Emily into a small office. It is empty. She turns back to you and the door. You two lock eyes. You realize you followed very close behind her. A moment of tense quiet.

"Emily, is that you?" you hear a gruff voice from another room.

She walks past you towards the voice. You follow shortly after, feeling your cheeks flush. You meet up with Emily again in the main hall. She is now with her Uncle. He is a shaggy chic man probably in his 40s. Even being a little unkempt he has an appealing air of maturity.

He shows you two upstairs. At the top of the stairs there is a large landing, with a door immediately to the right. His master bedroom. Across from that there is a hall, with a door counter to the master. There is another along the hallway. These are the two unused bedrooms.

"I don't have much of a preference. Which would you want?" Emily asks.

(!) take the room down the hall

(*) take the room across from the master

(!!!!)As you are moving your stuff into the room down the hall, you notice the hall turns across from your door. Ending with a door opposing yours. Once your stuff is settled, you and Emily head into town.

After a bit of a drive together you reach the grocery store closest to her uncle's house. You two go inside to get what you'll need for the first few days. All non-perishable foods and ones that store at room temperature. The longer you are with her, the harder it is for you to avert your gaze from Emily. Her dark curly hair, bouncing as she practically skips through the store. Her ample chest and butt bouncing in sync. You two quickly finish shopping and head to back her uncle's place.

You two get back around sunset. Emily shows you where the kitchen and the bathroom are on the right side of the house. Then you two start cooking. When you are about 10 minutes from done, she goes to tell her uncle.

(!) keep stirring

(*) set the table

(!!!!!)As you keep stirring the pot, you notice the light in the dining room goes out. You are looking left towards the dining room, when you feel a hand on your right shoulder. You jump.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you" Emily apologizes. "My uncle wants us to leave his food in his office. We should hangout and eat in my room. It is a little less creepy than the dining room."

(!) "sounds good to me"

(*) "it doesn't seem that creepy"

(!!!!!!)You carry your food and Emily's up to her room, as she takes her uncle's food to him. You sit on the floor of her room and wait a minute before she joins you. There is light conversation while you eat. You finish eating.

(!) keep it friendly

(*) make a move

(!!!!!!!) You and Emily hang out for a few hours before she says she is tired. You take that as your cue to retire to your bedroom. You get to your room and prepare to go to bed.

(!) sleep

(*) masturbate to Emily

(!!!!!!!!)You doze off, but are woken up by faint eerie chanting. You quietly move to your door. Down the hallway, the door opposing yours has a mysterious glow peeking out from the bottom of it.

(!) investigate the door

(*) go to Emily's room

(^) call out to Emily

(+) go back to bed and hope this is a dream

(!!!!!!!!!)You do your best to sneak down the hall. Carefully you open the door just a crack and peer inside. You see Emily's uncle standing in a circle of candles, naked. He is chanting. The chanting seems to echo from all directions. As you keep watching, you see Emily enter. She too is naked and chanting.

(!) watch in horror

(*) start touching yourself

(^) strip down and join

(!!!!!!!!!!)Emily enters the circle and kneels before her uncle. She starts stroking him with one hand, as she begins to cup and grope her own breast with the other. She slides him into her mouth. He begins chanting louder.

Source-less voices seem to join his chant. Your gaze is glued to Emily as she fellates her uncle. Her heads stops bobbing with his shaft entirely enveloped. You hear his tone shift for a couple of words. After a brief moment, she takes her mouth off him and stands.

Resuming her chant. You notice something squirming between her legs. Two tentacles seem to emerging from inside her!

(!) keep watching

(*) touch yourself

(^) attempt to join

(+) run

(!!!!!!!!!!!)The look on her uncle's face seems unsettled as he notices the tentacles. She puts her hands on his shoulders. She lowers him to his knees. Her tentacles grow.

One wraps around his neck, as the other forces its way down his throat. Her chanting seems to echo in your head now. While the tentacle around his neck tightens you feel it as if it were around yours. It also feels like something is squirming in your throat. You can even taste what her tentacle is like.

This is stronger than empathy. As a tentacle shifts on the back of your head holding your face forward, the terrible realization hits you. Some monster has snuck up behind you. A real tentacle is around your neck, as another is in your throat. The punishment for your voyeurism.

Some slender, cold fingers slide inside your shirt. Teasing your nipples, and gently caressing your bosom. Emily's skin has grown more pale, and has started to take on a teal hue. Emily's tentacles withdraw back into her. Her uncle falls back gasping, trying to catch his breath.

Strangely despite a tentacle around your throat and another filling it, you feel fine. Emily savagely descends on her uncle. Taking his shaft inside her. In tandem the monster holding you shoves a shaft into you. The creature's thrusts matching the cadence of Emily bouncing on her uncle. Emily is bouncing giddily on her uncle's cock.

After a while she clamps down on him, and starts slowly grinding. The creature holding you shoves deep inside, its hips pressing against your butt. Its hands now cupping your breast. It keeps itself deep inside, making short thrusts.

You should've cum by now. The creature must be keeping you from doing so somehow. Being held on the edge like this is maddening. You see Emily's now glistening skin darken slowly. She finishes her chant.

"Now cum in me, and become my thrall!" you hear her command.

Her uncle lets out a loud groan. You also finally get your release. Your monster filling you at the same time.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!!!*)Emily is just so gorgeous you can't help but envy her uncle at this moment. Your dominant hand slides down. Your ring finger lightly rubbing your clit, as your middle finger slightly parts your lips. Your other hand has the tip of its middle finger pressed between your teeth. Lips resting on it, leaving your mouth slightly agape. Emily's tentacles wrap around and undulate on her uncle's shaft. Your dominant hand starts pressing a little more roughly.

Emily and her uncle kiss passionately. Your hand at your mouth pushes your middle finger and ring finger in to press on your tongue. You lick them slowly, and suck them lightly.

When they break their lip lock, you retrieve your now damp fingers from your mouth. Then move them to trace over your nipples. Your other hand now presses your middle finger a little bit into you resting your palm on your clit. feeling it rock back and forth as you slide your finger in and out.

You feel a strange tingling in your clit. It grows out into a tentacle. A very sensitive tentacle. You seem to have rudimentary control over it.

(!) stroke it

(*) insert it

(!!!!!!!!!!*!)You begin to stroke it. The sensation is akin to having your breast groped, but more sensitive. It is weirdly intoxicating. You watch as Emily's tentacle's pull her uncle inside of her, as they kiss again. You begin to stroke more vigorously. The two of them stand in coitus. Dimly lit by the ring of candles.

You can hold yourself back no longer. You shove the door open and rush over. You aggressively insert your tentacle into Emily's adorable butt. You reach around to grope her chest as you thrust into her.

The two of them seem not at all surprised. You reach climax. The pleasure is overwhelming. You collapse back onto the floor and pass out.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!!!**)You insert the tentacle inside yourself. Your canal feels a warm, writhing, mass with mixed texture press inside. Your tentacle feels a slick, tight hole as it worms its way inside.

You fall to your knees, as the pleasure overtakes you. You tilt your head back, just in time to see a mass of tentacles drop onto your head. This helps the rest of the world drop away as your focus hones in on your new appendage fucking you.

It seems to be growing as it makes larger thrusts. Going deeper and deeper. The tip manages to tickle uterus. It is intense, but not painful.

One more thrust like this, two more, now three. Then it pushes in. You feel the end balling up in your uterus. You feel an orgasm beyond words. Then fade into this ecstasy.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!!!^)You begin to move. Attempting to join. However a cool slender hand wraps onto your shoulder. You are turned around. Their is a tall, dark teal skinned being. Their head looks like an octopus, sitting on a humanoid body. She is athletically built with a supple chest, and she is very naked.

(!) suck on her tentacles

(*) suck on her nipples

(!!!!!!!!!!^!)You lean your head forward slightly and give a playful lick to one her tentacles. You then suck another into your mouth. You feel it gently wrap around your tongue. Her arms engulf you as one gropes your butt. She raises you effortlessly. Then slides her other hand to finger you. Your toes scrape the ground.

Her head now closer. A couple more of her tentacles slip into your mouth as the other explore down. They play with your breast. Your hands start probing her body. Her hand fingering you, masterfully pushes your buttons. She pulls you in tighter to her. You fade into this pleasure, for an eternity.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!!!^*)Your hands jump to her chest. Cupping and groping her soft yet slightly firm breast. Your mouth follows. Lightly flicking your tongue on her nipples, before sucking on them.

You slowly trace your dominant hand down her incredible body. Your fingers slide over her vulva. Her hand strokes your head. You move your fingers to penetrate her. She is incredibly wet, and your fingers are sucked in. You spread the tips ever so slightly while stroking the walls of her canal. Her hand combs through your hair, before it firmly presses your head down.

You sink to your knees, and rest your chin on your palm. Your tongue start to lick the tip of her lips and her clit. There is a strange sensation as what you do to her seems to echo in your own vagina.

On its own your other hand slides down to your vagina. As it starts to pleasure you, your brain is flooded with sensation from two vaginas simultaneously. You can't get enough. Both your hands and your mouth intensify their affections. You feel her fingers curl on the back of your head.

Your actions turn from speed to technique as you move your finger in more complex ways. Focusing on pressing the most sensitive spots. You suck lightly on her clit as you roll your tongue around it inside your lips. You experience an amazing orgasm, followed by an exquisite sensation as you perceive the echo of hers. Flooded with pleasure. You fall back into the void.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!!!+)You turn to run, and begin to bolt away. You manage only a few steps before running into a figure. They are tall with dark teal skin. Their head like an octopus sitting on a humanoid body. They look intimidatingly strong. Built like some herculean hero. They are naked with two sizable tentacle like phallus.

Their left hand lifts you by your neck and pins you to the wall. Their right hand waves over your clothes, not ripping or tearing, but disintegrating them. The tentacles on their head wrap, squeeze, and suck on your boobs. It's right hand slides under your left knee and lifts your leg out to the side. It shifts its body closer to yours. You feel its lower tentacles probing both your holes.

After a few moments of it seemingly savoring the terrified look on your face, the tips worm their way inside. They are slippery and warm. It quickly does a short thrust into you, before slowly pulling a bit out. Then thrusting just a little further in. Its massive tentacles writhe inside you as it pumps.

It pumps again, and again. Each time you feel like you couldn't possibly take any more,but as it slowly withdraws you eagerly anticipate the next thrust. You are being used roughly, and you are loving it. The feeling of being filled with its tentacles. Its head moves up from your chest slightly as its hand on your neck is replaced with a tentacle.

Its now free left hand scoops under your other knee. Your legs are spread wide and it thrusts ever deeper into you. As it starts to pump more rapidly, one of its tentacles forces its way past your lips into your throat.

Its lower tentacles make one more savage thrust. They fill you with a warm tingly fluid. You orgasm as the creature chokes you out.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!!*)Seeing Emily's glorious body you can't help but get excited. Your hands slip inside your clothes. Your dominant hand caressing your lower lips, as your other cups and squeezes your breast. Emily stops just outside the circle of candles. You see a smile form on her face. The candles flicker out.

They relight a moment later, but you are now inside them! Where her uncle stood there is now a dark teal skinned entity. They have an octopus like head, on a body similar to Emily's, but with two large phallic tentacles.

Emily enters the candle circle behind you, and wraps her hands around to envelop your breast.

"Don't worry" she whispers in your ear, before giving it a light nibble.

The entity moves forward engulfing both of you in its embrace. Both of their soft bosoms press against you. Emily's moth leaves your ear as it sucks one of the creature's tentacles. Another of their tentacles rests its tip lightly on you lips.

After a brief pause, you timidly push your mouth onto it. The tentacle dances with your tongue in your mouth. You feel the creatures lower tentacles betwixt your legs. You are unnerved by their size.

Emily tugs you back away from the creature, and turns you around. She pulls you down with her as she sinks to her knees. Kissing you all the while. Her hand starts to play with your pussy. You melt into her.

Your other partner starts to grope you, as you feel their huge tentacles press on your lower back. Emily leads your head forward, as she breaks your kiss. Falling to her back in front of you.

The creatures hands slide to your shoulders and press you forward into doggy. Emily's soaking pussy right in front of your face. You bury your face in it. You feel your other partner slide into you. Emily's hands toy with your hair and ears.

Your new friends hands glide down until they grip your hips. They start roughly pounding into you. Emily's hand start pulling your head to her. The two of them treating you like a fuck-doll, and there is nothing you have been missing in your life more than this. Your mouth drinking in Emily, as your hungry holes swallow the creatures wriggling tentacles.

You reach orgasm, but they continue. Pushing you quickly into another. Still going. You achieve a cascade of orgasms and lose yourself to this pleasure.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!!^)You strip down and move to meet them. All three of you now in the candle circle. The room outside the circle seems impossibly dark. Emily moves closer and kisses you on the mouth. Her hands start on your shoulders and slide down your arms to your wrists. Guiding one of your hands to her crotch and the other to her uncle's.

As her lips depart yours, her uncle's move in to take their place. Emily moves behind you and sinks her lips onto your shoulder. Then she tenderly bites. Your hand between her legs is raised, and restrained behind your back.

Emily's mouth moves down your back teething playfully. Her uncle stops kissing you as he steps back. His hand grabs your shoulder and bends you forward. You oblige, moving your mouth onto his shaft.

He brings your arms together at your back. He holds them their firmly. Emily takes a forceful bite of your butt. She then spreads your cheeks with her hands as her lips and tongue pleasure your pussy. Her nose pressing against your butt hole.

Her uncle starts fucking your throat. You are enjoying your place between them. Emily skillfully licking. Her Uncle strongly thrusting.

Your are brought to climax by Emily. As the feeling radiates through out your body, her uncle thrusts deeply and holds you there. He pumps his seed into you, but doesn't relent. You are unable to breathe, and pass out.

-fin-

(!!!!!!!!*)You walk cautiously to the door of Emily's room. Peering inside her room you see her naked and chanting. Shocked you take a step back. The floor creaks. Like lightning several tentacles flash out from under her bed and pull you inside. Your struggling against them not making the slightest difference. You are pulled onto her bed.

Emily stops chanting, as she moves to the end of the bed. Between your now forcibly spread legs. She smiles.

Then says "I should have done this while you were in here earlier."

She brandishes a knife then crawls on top of you. A tentacle snakes around your neck. She haphazardly cuts away your clothes. When you are finally bare, she rests the tip of the knife at the base of your neck.

She spins it on its point, before slowly tracing the back of it down between your breast. Sliding it slowly down, until it reaches your belly button. Then she just drops it off to the side, before latching her head onto your boob.

The hand she is not bracing herself with slides down to play with your pussy. She is grinding her vulva on your leg just above the knee.

"You look so pathetic and helpless" she taunts. "I didn't have to warm you up much either. My fingers slid right in. You must've wanted me pretty badly. Didn't you, my little slut?"

Her grinding on you is extremely forceful and messy, as is her mouth on your breast. Her fingers inside you aren't so much thrusting as just pressing into you. She pulls back and stands on her knees between your legs.

"Fuck! I just want to ruin you." she exclaims, before reciting some incantation.

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers