Eldritch Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(!**!)You hurry over to the bed. The moment you look under, tentacles spawn from the shadows and pull you into the void. -fin-

(!***)As you fling open the closet door, you see nothing but a void on the other side. Tentacles fly forth and yank you in. -fin-

(!**^)You run out of the room. Trying to dash past the two of them. Only two steps out of the room, you notice the creature's eyes glowing a purple hue. You manage one more step before your body won't do as you want anymore. Now your body walks slowly up to the creature.

"Yes, uncle" you hear Emily reply from downstairs.

You want to warn her, but your body is no longer yours.

"I really wish you had kept a better handle on this one." Her uncle says

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd be contracting this early, and with my favorite one no less." Emily responds calmly.

You've been betrayed! She knew there were monsters here. The creature has been still up to this point. Now it moves. Its tendrils flare out and envelope your face. -fin-

(!*^)You open the door to your right. A little over a foot inside there are two going at it doggy style on the floor. Emily's uncle is fucking a woman. She has dark teal skin, and her head is like an octopus!

Her eyes flash purple. Against your own will, your body steps inside and closes the door behind you.

"Ah, convenient! A new vessel to bind to my will." Emily's uncle says as he dismounts her and stands, starting to stroke himself.

The woman moves behind you and forces you to your knees.

"I baptize you in corruption" he says.

Then he covers your face with an abundance of hot, thick cum. Afterwards, your head is pulled back by your hair. The woman's tendrils descend to envelop your head. -fin-

(!^)As Emily goes left, you walk over to the right. You pass through the door, then you are immediately grabbed by the wrist and pulled to the right, towards the front of the house. You are released into a sitting room, with a couch and two large windows out to the front.

Your assailant walks in between you and the windows. You now see them. A tall dark teal skinned entity. Their head like an octopus. You notice they are naked, as your eyes graze over their gorgeous feminine body.

Where their vulva should be, there are instead two phallic tentacles. They seem to be excited. You feel a chill as you realize you are suddenly naked. (!) scream for help (*) fellate them (^) sit on the couch and spread your legs

(!^!)You try to scream at the top of your lungs,but no sound comes out. Strange dark liquid starts pouring out from your mouth. You fall to your hands and knees, out of breath as the ichor flows from you. You manage to see the creature shaking its head in contempt, before you pass out. -fin-

(!^*)You sink to your knees. Hoping to sate this monster, you move a hand around the lower tentacle and start stroking it. You lick the tip of the other tentacle, before looking up at the creature for approval.

Its expressions are hard to read. You move your mouth onto the top tentacle. You suck tenderly on it, as you continue stroking the other. One of the creatures hands grabs the back of your head and forces you gag on its tentacle.

Holding you there as both of your hands jump to its hips. Desperately trying to push your head free. It releases you as it takes a step back.

You fall forward onto your hands and knees. Coughing and sputtering. It joins you on its knees. Its moves its upper body over you. Its breast resting on your back. Its hands wrap around pressing your boobs together.

Its upper tentacle is pushed back down your throat, as the tip of the lower tentacle presses between your tits. It begins fucking your throat and tits. You feel its tendrils start to play with your butt.

Its tendrils pull apart your cheeks as one worms its way inside. You try to focus on staying conscious. You feel its pre-cum lubing your chest. Its grip on your boobs tightens, as its thrusts slow a little.

It makes one final, forceful thrust in. It pumps cum down your throat, as it spurts some through your tits onto your belly and thighs. Unable to breathe almost this whole time, you finally lose the battle for consciousness. -fin-

(!^^)You hop onto the couch and spread your legs. The creature wastes no time, as it follows immediately. It slides its hands under your knees, raising and spreading your legs a bit more. Its tentacles position themselves at the entrances of your ass and pussy.

It then shoves them in. Being so rough and primal. It pounds you viciously. There is a little pain, but it is just an accent to the pleasure. Its two tentacles thrusting and writhing inside you.

The creatures bust bouncing in your face. Squelching sounds as you are sloppily fucked. The moments of slight vacancy as they withdraw, before they fill you again. Pressing into you.It spreads your legs a little wider as it makes an even larger thrust into you.

Their chest now pressed into yours. Its hands depart your legs. Trailing over them. Tickling your sides, before scooping under your butt. Your arms instinctively wrap over their shoulder. Then they lift you.

You sink even further onto them. Their hips start thrusting again. Not pulling out as far, but thrusting very deep inside. They start bouncing you rapidly, Treating you as if you weigh nothing. It pounds into you vigorously. Its strong hands firmly holding your cheeks.

You feel yourself cum. Your pussy tightens, making them feel even larger. Its thrusts slow, until it makes a final thrust. Pouring cum into you. -fin-

(*)"I'll start bringing in the bags" you say.

You linger by the passenger side door. Watching Emily's cute butt bounce as she goes in. You then walk to the trunk. (!) grab your stuff (*) grab all the bags

(*!) You pull your bag out of the trunk. As you stand flinging it over your shoulder, you notice movement to your right. You turn around. Approaching you is a dark teal skinned being. It has an octopus head, on an athletic looking, naked, masculine body, with a large phallic tentacle. (!) try to talk to it (*) run

(*!!)"Um . . . Hello?" you say to the creature.

No response as it keeps moving closer. Maybe it can't speak, you think. Then you wave. The creature mimics your wave as it continues even closer. It extends its hand out to you. You place your hand in its.

It then pulls you forward. Then it forces you to your knees, and shoves its tentacle down your throat.It starts violently fucking your throat. Your hand press against its thighs as you fight to breathe.

A fight you are definitely losing. Despite your terror, a strange arousal takes hold of you. Being roughly used. This monsters helpless victim.

The lack of air is hitting hard now. The creature seems close as its pace hastens. Now taking larger thrusts in and out, you manage one short breath.

Then you are pulled to the base of its tentacle. You feel it writhing and pulsing as it unloads into you. Unrelenting, it holds you there until you pass out. -fin-

(*!*) You toss your bag at it, and turn to run. A moment later it grabs you by the hips. Your clothes melt away. The creature pulls you back. Its tentacle thrusts into your ass. Its arms then wrap around, as it continues to take you forcefully.

After several thrusts it pulls out, spins you around, then pins you to the car as it reinserts itself. Thrusting so hard it rocks the car. Its hand move to your throat. It chokes you as it viciously fucks you. You pass out. -fin-

(**) You start gathering all the bags together in front of you, while planning on how to carry them. You reach deep into the trunk to grab the last bag. Suddenly a hand presses down on your back.

Tendrils wrap around your head. Covering your eye. Toying with your ears. Something is snaking its way into your skirt. Then worming its way into your pussy. You feel this huge mass writhe as its thrust into you.

You gasp, and a tendril quickly fills your mouth. You feel this thing start hastily pumping into you. Whatever this thing that caught you is, has decided to mercilessly fuck you. You aren't sure how much of this you can bare. You are reaching your limit as you feel it finish inside you. -fin-