Eleanor

Story Info
Losing control to five men? Doesn't sound too bad.
5.2k words
3.76
23k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Hello, Im going to publish in installations! Also am trying to finish the ones I started! I cannot figure out italics so if something is said without quotations it's a thought rather then spoken. Enjoy!

My father's funeral was a sea of black, the monotony was the very opposite of his vibrant essence and the whole scene felt forced.

People took to the stand stepping up to memorialize a man that spent his nights drunkenly sobbing because he felt utterly alone. Fake emotions and crocodile tears from people I haven't seen nor heard from since I was a child. I couldn't bear it.

My fathers sole friend, Cambridge, uttered a curse as my long standing absentee mother took the stage. I couldn't help but flinch from the first words out of that walking tragedy's mouth.

"God sure is good, isn't he?" A slick smile took over her wicked face. "About time he curdled over, I was worried I'd be too old to enjoy the money!"

Merciless humor that many took part in at the expense of their soul and my broken heart.

Cambridge stood up and had her escorted out immediately, her fading shouts creating a muck about the room. ''You stupid bitch! You were probably fucking him the whole time like the lecherous whore you are!"

Cambridge just sucked her tongue in distaste and ended the funeral. It was clear that we should've been the only ones here. I could hear the echoes of whispers around me as I gathered my things and exited. Rumors mostly and yet still, I listened.

"I have heard about that Cambridge leaving his home late at night." One woman looking for gossip quietly spoke to another.

"Heard about it? I've personally seen it. She's a whore just like her mother, and just like that poor child is going to be." She shook her drooping chins.

"Oh heavens! I've forgotten about the child, where will she go?"

I kept pace with them trying to seem uninterested as I listened.

"That I don't know, maybe with the mother."

"Oh, well that closes the book then doesn't it?" they both laughed muffling it behind their gloves and hats. I fell back then, swallowing the hard pill of reality.

I think about those words, more so the venom behind them. It came to be hurtful and left behind a sore for me to feel when I was most lonely. I attempted to not turn bitter about the whole process and tried to focus solely on getting away from this God-forsaken place that was harboring every heartbreak I'd ever known. The air stuck in your throat like a dry shirt.

I was to be traveling to Theresa when the summer months came around. With my father gone and my mother incapable of loving me, he had arranged for me to live with a close friend of his from childhood. I pleaded with Cambridge but she couldn't afford herself much less me, a struggle I was kept from and unfamiliar with, and I- regrettably in hindsight, burned our bridge. I felt as though if she had really loved me she would have tried. I see my flaw in that now.

I was worried, as a woman ought to be in joining a household I was foreign to, but what could I do? Stay here in Albany? I couldn't. Not without my father.

My birthday came and went, and so did the sadness of losing the last piece of my heart. I couldn't have formed a smile if I had wanted to. My face in likeness to my heart were indeed frozen. Cambridge shipped off to America, and I was left alone to pack away the things I wanted to keep and I sold what was left.

The deed was to be signed over but my mother was blocking the process like the soulless creature she was. She had received nothing but a parchment enclosing the words "Fuck You" from his will and testament written lovingly by his dying hands yet she believed she deserved every penny he had to his name solely based upon the fact that they were still in technicalities married.

He passed on everything to me saving a quarter for Cambridge, she warned me not to be alone as she sailed off leaving me exactly as she told me not to be. I became vigilant in her words after noticing large men dogging me in the marketplace. They're vicious eyes sent chills down my spine yet their looks put chills in other places. At first I tried to not believe my mother would hurt me but as I sat for a mere moment I decided not to put it past her.

I was kept at a sisterhood for the springtime where I was abused, barely fed and molested. I lost my taste for God during my time there. He was not here anymore, and if he was he was someone I didn't think deserved an inkling of the devotion he asked for. The months aged me like years and I could feel my sanity slipping as though it was a leather strip in oiled hands.

I kept close to me, clutched in my hand, nearly at every moment the address and name of the woman I was to live with. I stared at it as if it was some miracle paper designed to keep me intact. I reread the words and traced the letters with my fingertips every night for hours committing the form to memory and ingraining it in my heart. This is why I kept pushing, this is why I'm still here.

My last evening here I was returning the cutlery from supper, a daily chore I was to execute, when my habit had gotten caught on a loose nail on the wall. I was tired of the thing truly so I tore it off and stuffed it under my arm. My hair was netted tightly in a wrap so it really did not matter. The men however felt differently about the fact.

I was grabbed roughly around the neck and shoved against the wall in a darkened corner. The cutlery spilled about and my hands gripped the assailant's forearm trying to pry him off of me.

"Are you not a woman of god?" He screamed at me. "Only sinners forsake their habit," his tongue rolled up my neck and cheek and I nearly vomited but chose to scream instead. The other woman about looked the other way and I lost respect for anyone who lived underneath a faith. "Should I show you how a sinner ought to be treated." He grunted as he molested my chest.

I pounded away at the beast but he never waivered. He pulled out his fat short cock and masturbated to me, his cum spilled out across the front of my lap as he spit in my eye and dropped me walking off as if it never happened. As if he didn't just ruin a portion of my life.

The trip to Theresa was jarring and almost unbearable. If it wasn't for my chauffer's service dog and what was awaiting me if I ever went back I would've dismissed the ride as soon as I laid eyes on the wretched thing. There wasn't anything I couldn't complain about except that I had my cellphone back and that I was more than alive to leave that disgusting place behind me forever.

I paid for my own room when staying overnight at an inn, I trusted no man and wanted to never see another again for a while. I locked and bolted the doors and windows leaving the light on throughout the night. It was sleepless but I felt a semblance of safety which was something it seemed I hadn't experienced in a long while. I cried most of it, but I somehow still felt better.

When we reached my destination I was left on the side of the road like garbage with the driver speeding off like hell on wheels. It was just before nightfall which made me much more anxious than I thought it would have. I had arrived at a very grand home which I wasn't expecting at all as I was told they were humble introverts living in the most secluded part of town. I had an intrusive thought that she was probably a serial killer, or a monster.

I sat my trunks up properly as they had been literally tossed from the car cursing out the air around me as I began the lengthy walk towards the doors. I tugged on the hem of my skirt feeling uneasy. I missed my father a lot in this moment. I realized just then that I would be introducing myself. I sent a silent prayer upwards and took my first step towards a new beginning.

I noticed while I walked to the doors that the garth was expansive. It covered nearly the whole court, allowing room to walk through of course but I was staring into hip high shrubbery as far as I could see. There were at least fifteen various breeds of flowers and roots in their gardens. All impeccable and healthy. This provoked me to pause and fix my outfit worried that I might be dealing with a control freak. I wanted to be as pleasing for my first impression as possible. I rapped on the door lightly as so not to make such a commotion and they fell open quite eerily.

My willingness to enter the home was strictly based on whether or not a person would show themselves from behind the large frame and prove to me a spirit was not in use on this premises. I cleared my voice and whispered a throaty "hello?" before clearing it again and speaking out into the empty hall with more conviction.

"Hello? My name is Eleanor Taylor, I'm looking for..." I referred to my worn out paper once again even though I could speak the name in my death at this point "Lila Weston?"

I waited for an answer to no avail when suddenly I was pushed into the home and the doors slammed with that snick of a lock firmly behind me. I fell to the ground connecting my face with my luggage and collapsing to the stone flooring. Tears began to trickle as I grunted out the horrible pain generating from my nose. My hands flew to my face and the tears grew to be short sobs as pain shot through my whole skull.

A man leaned in close positioning his head in the act of concern but it looked off, like a mere imitation rather than the actual feeling. My heart died off and shriveled as I realized I had just jumped from one horrible home to another.

I stayed there until some of the pain subsided enough that I could pretend that it didn't hurt. He leaned in checking to see if it was broken then straightened up and offered me no help. I pushed myself to my knees, lowering the hem on my skirt again before standing back on my feet.

"There she goes." His smug voice threatened a physical reaction from me. I took a gulp of air in my mouth and tried to calm down. He would not make me act out of character.

Americans, I thought distastefully. I turned my suitcases up on their wheels again and was greeted by another man. I gasped, startled by his sudden appearance.

"Excuse me, I am so sorry. I was just a bit rattled by..." I trailed off not seeing the American around anymore, "the first man...um, excuse me, who approached. I must apologize again for not introducing myself I'm --"

He cut me off when he moved in clutching my shoulders in a crushing grip and started scenting my neck.

"So pretty" he murmured sexually. I felt uncomfortable and told him so but if he heard my words then he ignored them and pressed closer. "You smell...so...good."

"Wynn." A stern voice boomed from above. I looked past who I assumed to be Wynn to a large man with long beautiful blonde hair and vicious green eyes. I squirmed from his grip and Wynn pulled back reluctantly. I noticed the difference between the men slightly, They were similar in build but Wynn had darker shorter frayed hair as if he did it himself in the dark. He was also much creepier in the eyes, where as the blonde man seemed callous, stern.

"Then who is she for?" Wynn licked across his lips. I pulled back then completely exhausted of these men already only having been here no less than 10 minutes.

"I'm not here for anyone." I gathered together my things. " I'll be on my way now, I would say it's a pleasure meeting you but then I'd be lying."

Wynn snatched my arm in anger so I yanked my wrist out of his grip and hoisted my bags ready to fight my way out.

"No." I jerked hearing that voice again. The American. "You'll be staying here, unfortunately for anyone with ears."

"Play nice, Dael, or she won't lay you." Yet another man appeared from the shadows. This one was unnaturally a redhead, same green eyes I noticed on the blonde man, lots of metal hanging out of his face.

I was beginning to worry at the numbers against me. I was deeply afraid that they were right and I wasn't going to be leaving.

"She'd lay me before she'd lay you," Dael said indignantly.

"Absolutely not!" My face grew red with embarrassment and a twist anger.

"I want her first." My eyes drifted to yet another male. I began sweating as this one snaked into my view catching my eyes and holding it for more than what was necessary. He was a big burly man, wearing sunglasses and a wicked smile. He jumped down from the overlooking balcony and stood in the ever growing circle around me with no shattered bones in the blink of an eye.

I was only joking! They're monsters, I thought to myself.

They all stared at me as I stared back confused.

"Do I look like a fucking joke?" Blondie spat at me. I cowered quickly, unsure of his sudden anger.

"I don't know what you mean." I whispered honestly still holding my bag above my head ready to swing. I began to question if they could read my thoughts. Feeling dreadful I finally asked what I really wanted to know. "Where is your grandmother. I need to speak with her now."

"Lila is not our grandmother." The newest one to join us grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him again.

"Then who is she?" I swallowed hard when he licked his lips.

"The dead old lady?" Dael began laughing. "Just someone we used to know."

I nodded slowly processing the information given and then I decided it was time to go. I demanded to be released from the boys which took me by surprise when they complied and I turned on my heel and walked quickly to the doors I came in from. "Good day."

"She's so funny." Wynn's wistful voice was praising. I shook my head quickly and violently tried to open the door. Dael's hand slammed the barely cracked door shut and he moved forward on me forcing me back into the circle again. It was then I knew I was in an extremely dangerous situation.

"Please, let me go." I barely whispered. My whole body was shaking as I looked up into this man's eyes and pleaded for mercy.

"No." His eyes searched mine and I felt the fear deepen in my bones. I was struck and caught before falling to the ground, my view darkened instantly.

When I woke up I was in bed and in a nightgown I did not dress myself in. I was alone so that was acceptable. I remembered my cell phone in my luggage and quickly swept the room trying to see if they had brought them in here with me. I accepted defeat when I opened a dresser showing that someone had unpacked my clothes and put them away. They undoubtedly found my phone. I breathed hard falling to my knees realizing that my situation was dire.

It was a group of men who all expressed sexual desire towards me that I am now locked away with for god knows how long and no one knows! I couldn't choose between laughter at how stupid I was, pity for myself, or sadness at how it all turned out yet again.

I threw my head back and my breath caught in my throat. The room was beautiful, I couldn't believe I didn't notice. I propped my elbow up on the end table to take in what was behind me better. The walls were plaited and the silken bed dominated the middle with two large side tables glittering with jewels and makeup on either side. Ceiling high windows let in the moonlight but it was rebutted by the unnatural light in the room but one could still appreciate it. A beautiful rug covered the stone but didn't hide the hardness of it. The room was made for a courtesan, I was sure of it.

"It's nothing special, just a simple boudoir." I gasped at the random intrusion but he seemed unimpressed "The rest of the rooms are way too out of shape, I did what I could with this one, sorry Ellie."

"Oh you know my name. That's fucking perfect." I sniffled and shook my head.

"It was on your luggage." He shrugged. I just nodded oddly feeling normal. Perhaps it was the beginning of a breakdown.

"It's dinner time." He fully entered the room grabbing out house slippers and motioning for me to slide my foot into them. He helped me to my feet and kept ahold of my hand when I tried to pull it away. "I shall be kind if you do the same."

I nodded and hopped up following this strange man through his home. I was experiencing a weird feeling I couldn't quite taste, anxiety maybe. Terror? Yet, completely comfortable holding this mans hand.

Deflection.

I was offered a seat at a full table and was told I'd sit here each time we ate. I nodded and smiled tightly making note of every exit if things got tense.

"If you do try to run, Princess." The biggest of them all stated evenly running his cutlery over his bleeding steak. "You'll regret it."

The room was silent and I was shaking tremendously. If I held a glass of water it would most likely resemble a earthquake. We all stayed silent and I felt their anger bubbling.

Wynn shattered the tension and we all looked to him. "If she'll be staying she needs to know our names."

A collective groan and then dead silence made me wish they wouldn't.

"Vik." The bigger one that threatened me started it off. He leaned in close over Dael's lap pushing him out of the way and his seat with a hand on his face. When he spoke he blew air across my face and pulled off his sunglasses revealing the same green eyes as everyone else. "If you forget my name I'll fuck it into your memory."

"Tristan." The one with piercings slightly tilted his head. I broke eye contact with Vik to look at the next one.

"Wynn." He waved his fingertips to me and smiled a quirky half-smile.

"Gregory, The eldest." He straightened out and motioned for me to join him by his side. When I hesitated, obviously, he made a noise of disgust and Vik shoved me out of my seat towards him.

I caught myself before I could fall balancing on the tips of my toes before standing back up and throwing a nasty look at him.

"Please stop being so physical with me." I stopped the laughter in the room. "You might play like that because you are boys but all you will accomplish is seriously injuring me.

All the eyes turned to Gregory which gave me the sense that he was in charge around here. I groaned internally knowing that he wouldn't care about my safety in the slightest.

"You will do what you are told in the exact moment you are told to do it. That's the first rule Wynn will teach you." Gregory's hand slid down my back. I squirmed slightly, shying away from him.

A guttural noise and a hard punch and Dael was back in his seat.

"Sunshine." Wynn offered, tilting his head towards my biggest threat. "But we call him Dael."

"That's nothing like Sunshine?" I inquired.

"Does that matter?" He drug his nails across the tabletop.

I nodded to the room. I didn't make note of their names given I'd be gone by morning but I made a show anyways. I was jerked down by my chin to grim stare.

"Yes?" I slid from blondie's grasp. He crossed his arms and I saw a glimpse of a tattoo on his wrist.

Wonderful, I thought to myself, thugs. I cursed my father unwilling to forgive him this one.

"Are you virginal?" Dael crudely asked. My mouth popped open at the ridiculous and intrusive question and I didn't dignify it with an answer. Looking above him I noticed Vik staring at my chest so I closed my cardigan feeling vulnerable and disgusted.

By now the sun had set and the corridors grew dark with the fading rays. Another man appeared lighting the room without a word and leaving just as mysteriously.

"Another brother." Blondie motioned me to walk away. "Don't touch nor talk to him if you value yourself."

I nodded agreeing with him for once. I sat back at my seat and they began digging in. I felt like I shouldn't eat but I did anyways, I was starving and needed my strength to be able to get away. After many plates we all finished and one by one they all disappeared from the great hall besides the two that I was sure were twins. After a minute I took it upon myself to search for my room so that I may get the hell out of here.

12