Eleanor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed while walking around they had obviously not upgraded to electrical yet which was a surprise seeing as to how it was invented decades ago. I shook my head at the medieval practices. I bet they used an outhouse also.

My heels slapped across the stone floors and I thought back to Wynn knowing at least he would feel inclined to help me. A door opened up and a little head popped out.

I choked on my words and looked at him in fear yet again. He had heard me?

He approached me slowly, assuring he meant no harm. "Shall I show you to your room?"

"Yes." I breathed deeply adding a please in lieu of obviously. He made small talk and I only spoke when absolutely necessary. He grew agitated visibly and I tried to participate better in fear of retaliation. He opened my door and I followed him in, seeing my room gave me an idea for conversation.

"You live as though you are kings." When I received no answer I turned to him to find myself alone. I wondered aloud if he had told me a goodbye, I felt so rude for not taking notice.

I closed the door and threw myself at the window opening it hastily. I looked over the edge of the balcony, choking out my dissatisfaction when I realized that the drop meant death. I stalked back into the room closing the window shut softly.

I crept out of 'my room' and along the halls trying to find an easy way out. I searched for hours and still came up with nothing. I rounded back to the front door that I entered in and saw Dael sprawled across the table in the center of the room. I hid in the shadows as I spied on him. Fire danced across his fingertips lighting up his face but leaving most of it obscure by the surrounding darkness. I had guessed they possessed some magic, as uncommon as it was it wasn't too surprising that they practiced it. They probably could hear my thoughts then, and if they do they know I plan on leaving tonight.

I noticed then how handsome he was, easily the most attractive brother. He had a massive scar on his neck but otherwise he looked unblemished. I slipped away hoping he didn't notice me and went back to my room somberly. I wasn't hopeless yet but as of right now I felt drained.

The dangerous one with piercings sat on my bed resting back on his elbows. His head titled up to me and his vicious eyes made me frightened to my core.

I couldn't believe the luck I had to have my father die and be held hostage by sex fueled thugs twice all in the same year. I looked back on my life and realized that I was probably the most unlucky bastard on the planet. The worst was no one cared.

"That's settled then." He carelessly flicked his fingers out. "I was worried we'd come across some issues being who you are and whatnot."

"Excuse me?" I was astounded.

No boyfriend to rescue you, no family to look for you. That's perfect for me. He explained in my head. My eyes widened in horror at his voice in my mind. I sought to flee from the room immediately.

He was in front of my face in an instant pressing against me and growling his irritation. "Don't."

"Please let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone anything about you. It'll be as though it never happened." I begged once more. His eyes searched mine as his lips came down and pressed against my collarbone. "You don't need me, what would I offer?"

He straightened up smiling cruelly. He led me to the bed barely noticing my struggle as he spread my thighs and hiked up my skirt. He threatened his fangs when I fought too hard causing me to still instantly. My panties were pulled to the side and his zip hissed as it released his massive erect cock into the space between us.

Panic flooded my chest as I squirmed and kicked out not willing to be his lover tonight or any night to follow. His nails bit into my thighs and his hand began groping his balls, tugging and squeezing as his deep breaths filled the silence in the room.

He continued to spread my legs further and farther, releasing my breasts from the top of the dress and squeezing them while his fist pumped his cock at an unimaginable speed. He grunted out to me pinching my clit between his fingers until my vagina flooded with a wetness that he pulled involuntarily from my body. He used it as lube and without entering slid his cock up and around my slit stimulating everything for me. The horror in my heart though overided the system completely and I still was not having it.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. The only assurance was the wet cream he used to lubricate the friction of his penis rubbing against me. He closed my thighs around his cock keeping it snug against my clit and fucked furiously into the gap between them. I became crushed when he slapped across my breasts pulling and tugging my areolas with his knuckles. Moan my name. I froze at the intrusion, especially scared because I didn't know it.

Tristan. He offered. I screwed my mouth tightly refusing to do something so vulgar.

His cock was impossibly hard and I found myself staring at the tip with tears in my eyes as I realized the full state of what could happen to me in this moment. His cum shot up and out at me splattering across my stomach, chest, thighs and labia. I pushed him away wiping his semen from my genitals. This idiot should know that I could get pregnant, he knew everything else the bastard. He scoffed and laid me back down on the bed spreading me out again and rubbing his thick liquid all around my pussy and pushing in his tip not deep enough to penetrate but enough to shove some semen in there. I watched him do it mortified.

"If you do fall pregnant, that'd be the least of your worries." His mouth crashed into my neck. He sucked hard not breaking skin but leaving a bruise and residual saliva. He pulled away leaving his cock out for me to see and stroked it a bit more. "I could cum so much more for you."

But just like that he was gone. I rubbed my eyes of the tears and sat on the bed wistfully hoping for a miracle. I was grateful I hadn't been fully used but still shook over what had just occurred. It was almost as if it were all fake, if not for the disheveled clothing and lines of his cum embedded in my stomach rolls. I discarded the clothing, using them to wipe off his semen and rinsed my vagina in the nearby sink. I redressed in more practical clothing deciding for certain I needed to leave.

At two AM I knew that it was time to make a run for it. I grabbed out what was necessary and put it in the lightest trunk, picking it up and strapping it to my back. I tossed my hair up in a tight bun and walked normally so as not to draw attention until I reached the common room and booked it for the front door. I left it ajar and made my way through the gardens. Before I even reached the front gate I was picked up and dragged back into the house kicking, screaming, and yelling the whole time hoping someone would hear.

I was tossed back into my room and Tristan smiled cockily leaning down to get on my level. He slightly pushed my knees apart and used his fingers to trace up and down my thighs. I was so terrified remembering his earlier threat, I was weeping doing all I could to close them shut again.

He leaned into my neck trapping me with his large hand on the other side and bit down harshly breaking the skin and drawing blood. I flinched and screamed out at the pain. He pulled away after a mouthful and let my blood drop from his stumpy fangs causing a rising panic to build in my chest. "That was your warning."

He stood up licking away the blood at his mouth and left me alone on the floor terrified and breathless. I leaned back on my elbows and rested against my suitcase. The blood was still trickling from my neck and I resigned to let myself bleed out. I accepted death whole heartedly. Fucking Vampires.


12