Eleanor Meets Tommy and Martin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin produced a bottle of port from his suitcase and we got two plastic toothglasses from the bathroom. We each drank a tot of port and then Tommy announced that round two was about to begin.

Chapter Twenty-six

Three in a bed

Tommy told me to bend over against the bed, as he pulled a condom onto his cock. As usual, he asked me if I needed lube, a pretty fatuous enquiry as I was virtually dripping with lust. Martin followed suit with a condom as Tommy gently pushed his cock into my twat. Tommy bent over me and Martin inserted several lube-coated fingers into Tommy's hole. He wiped his fingers and then in turn entered Tommy's arsehole. "Is everyone comfortable?" asked Tommy. We all grunted our assent, and the men began to fuck.

Tommy cupped his hands over my breasts and kissed my back as he gently worked his tool. Martin was breathing very heavily and working much faster in Tommy's rear-end, and I could hear his breathing as he kissed Tommy's back from time to time, and he in turn seemed to be caressing Tommy's nipples. The doggy position does not allow a lot of scope for the hands for ancillary caresses, but even so seems to be better than the missionary position, where the males' hands are usually employed propping themselves up!

It would be a bit tedious to describe our lovemaking session in detail, suffice it to say that I enjoyed it enormously and it was clear that Tommy, in spite of the fact that he represented the meat in the sandwich between Martin and me, also seemed to enjoy it. I was not so sure about Martin. In exhaustion, having both come violently, they both pulled out of their respective partners and, without removing their condoms lifted me up, so that the three of us could lie exhausted on the bed. After five minutes or so, the boys removed and knotted their condoms and each put his arm around me as they lay face down on either side of me with me lying on my back. "I feel totally knackered" said Tommy, as he lay sleepily beside me.

"So do I!" said Martin.

The three of us lay there and after a few minutes fell gradually into post-coitally exhausted sleep. After the years of sleeping on my own, I found it difficult to share a bed with two men, in spite of the fact that the hotel bed was of king-size proportions. Nevertheless, our exercises, both during the day and in bed, were sufficient to leave us to sleep out our exhaustion without interruption until the following morning.

When we awoke, it was quite late, as we had not set an alarm the night before, and I hastily gathered together my personal items and hurried back to my own bedroom to shower and wash. The boys went into the bathroom to dispose of the condoms and shave and prepare themselves for breakfast.

The next few days were employed visiting the Roman Wall, along which we walked several stretches, and while we had no possibility during the time that was available to walk the full length of the Wall, we nevertheless explored some of the more interesting parts with great satisfaction, and at the end of a busy and healthy, if somewhat exhausting vacation, we returned to our homes to get ready for the new term which was due to begin in a few weeks' time.

Chapter Twenty-seven

Eleanor tells her parents that she is not going to get ordained

When I got back home, I had two more weeks to work at the care home followed by a final vacation reading session of two solid weeks before the beginning of my last year as an undergraduate.

My first task was to break the news of my change in career plans to my parents. I chose an evening after dinner when we were drinking coffee. "I have decided that I am not cut out to be a priest," I told them. My father did not seem a bit surprised, but my mother looked shocked. "I do not think that I could under any circumstances become a parish priest, and the number of posts outside parish ministry that require one to be ordained are very limited. I want to live the kind of life that does not limit my freedom to do what I like. I might get married, but if I do not, I still want a sex life. That is not an acceptable lifestyle for an honest clerk in holy orders. Moreover, I still want to be a theologian, so if anything I must work my boots off to get a first next summer, so that I can do a B.D. or an M.Theol. I may need to change some of my specialist modules for my final year.

"Are you sure about this?" asked my mother. "Your father and I had been so looking forward to seeing you ordained. And the church needs people like you, because you could provide priestly services without being dependent on a barely adequate stipend!"

"Yes, I am quite sure. I want a non-clerical academic career."

"To be quite frank, Eleanor, I'm not a bit surprised." said my father. "You were never a conformist, and conformists are the bedrock of the C of E. I think it would be a very clever man who could handle you! Are you thinking of any man in particular?"

"Not at the moment. But you have guessed correctly that sex enters into the scenario. I want to maximize my opportunities. I have no intention of falling in love with the wrong man. That is the stuff of opera and melodrama, and while I want an interesting life, I don't want histrionics! Unlike Gwendolen in The Importance of being Earnest I don't want my diary to be sensational reading matter for train travel! I do have a couple of men in mind, but neither of them is particularly interested in a life with me!" I did not mention that the two were more interested in one another than in me!

"An academic job in theology will be very hard to get. You might end up as a school-teacher. Would you like that?"

"Not at all! It's a good job that having money gives me time to think about my career. I won't starve if I'm without a job for a few months, and I won't need to claim state benefits. Also if I get desperate, Camford has a very good University Careers Service."

My mother did not say anything more at that time, but I knew that I had not heard the last of her views.

Chapter Twenty-eight

Eleanor's Final Martinmas term

I read intensively for the next two weeks and made extensive notes. I exchanged phone calls and E-mails with the boys about twice a week. Eventually the time came for me to return to Camford. I had chosen a very much better room for my final year's residence, spacious with a sofa and two easy chairs and large amounts of cupboard and bookshelf space. Even the bathroom had a cupboard for toiletries, as well as the obligatory bin for sanitary towels.

No sooner had I unpacked and got organized than there was a knock at the door. It was Martin. We had a cup of tea together, and then went to the beer cellar, where I bought him a drink, and as term had not yet begun, we went to the Sparrowhawk for dinner. Over the meal, he told me that he was already missing Tommy, who had now been working at Cleobury for a month. "He comes home to Octavia Avenue on most weekends, so we do get a chance to fuck, but it's not just the sex that I miss, it's his company. So it would be nice if you and I could see one another sometimes, like at concerts."

"You could come as guest to our visitors' dinner. You used to come when Tommy was here, and I don't have many girlfriends outside college. I'll book you in for next week's dinner. Also there's a good concert at the Town Hall next week. Could you get tickets for two for that?"

"Brilliant ideas!" said Martin enthusiastically. "And if you have a spare evening, if you want it, we might even have a shag!" He had clearly rethought his attitude to straight sex!

"Of course I want it. As long as you don't pick a time when Aunt Rosie is visiting!"

It as clear that now Martin had a job, he had more spare time for lovemaking. I of course was delighted. I was determined that he should enjoy fucking me as much as he enjoyed it with Tommy. I would need to take care that I did not neglect my work.

My tutor, Dr Smith, was not surprised when I told him my change in career plan. "You may find it harder to get an academic job in theology," he said, "But if your present rate of progress continues, you might just manage it. Your essay topic for next week is The contribution of recent archaeology in Turkey to our knowledge of early Hellenic Christianity. How, if you don't mind my asking, is your love life these days?" That was actually a very unprofessional question for him to ask, but it reflected the extent to which we had got to know one another in three years. Many women would have regarded it an intrusive and even impertinent question, but I took in it in the fatherly and academic sense in which it had been asked.

"I'm making good progress with two different men," I replied noncommittally. He smiled.

"Don't under any circumstances let it interfere with your work!" he replied. "To have an academic future, you need a first next July. I think the long vac has done you good. You look healthier and more self-confident than last term."

"Thank you! I won't tell you why, but you may be right!" I said.

Chapter Thirty

The guest evening

The following week, Martin came to the college's first guest evening of the term. It was held in a room adjacent to the hall and had its own bar, which however, did not serve draught beer. (American adherents of Noah Webster should understand that I mean 'draft' beer.) Accordingly, if we decided to drink beer before or after the meal, we had to go to the beer cellar. So the Tuesday of the second week of the Martinmas term saw Martin and me, Martin clad in black tie and dinner jacket/tuxedo, I in a mid-length dress, consuming half pints in the beer cellar.

We then moved to the dinner venue, where I looked around to see if anyone I knew was present. My friend Pauline was there with a male companion. She came up to us and greeted both of us. It's strange to see you here with a woman, Martin!" she exclaimed with a giggle. Martin grinned coolly.

"I AM bi, you know!" he replied, "and Tommy is now away working in Cleobury. And you probably know that Eleanor has been our fag-hag for the last couple of years." Places were already allocated, so were unable to sit together as a foursome. I noticed that Martin was eyeing up Pauline's companion, who was a tall blond, muscular in build. "Sorry!" he exclaimed when he saw me watching him. "It's a male habit that you'll need to get used to, eyeing up women or other men."

"Women do it as well, you know!" I replied with a grin. It's a biological trait in both sexes, or do I mean genders?"

"But men do it all their lives! I don't think that women over sixty eye up men."

"I can't answer that question until I'm much older!" I replied.

Martin told me that he and Tommy were going to take their B.A. degrees at the end of the month, as it was essential to each of them because of their new jobs. "My father and stepmother are coming to Camford for the ceremony, and we are all going out to dinner with Tommy and his parents at the Magic Python in the evening. The next day is a Saturday, and I am taking my parents to lunch at the Carp at Stubbington. Would you like to come to the Carp with us?"

"Yes, please!" It would be interesting to meet Martin's family.

The college food was particularly good that night, and we consumed a bottle of Soave between us. I invited Martin back to my room for coffee. "Do you feel like a fuck, or have we eaten and drunk too much?" I asked him.

"I feel too full," he said.

"That's just as well," I replied, "as I think my period is about to start, and I suspect that if we tried it, it might get messy!" I poured coffee and then kissed him. We made out for a few minutes until Martin said that he must go. I asked him if he was OK to walk home alone: he seemed rather under the influence... He said that he was OK and did I want to meet him for lunch the next day. I agreed.

Chapter Thirty-one

Eleanor meets Martin's parents

The men's degree ceremony on the last Friday of October went off very well, I was told. Because graduands from each college were presented separately, Tommy and Martin were unable to go before the Vice-Chancellor holding hands, as Tommy's cousin Sandro and his partner Dom had done (albeit as part of a chain linked to the other B.A. candidates). They had had, Martin told me, a superb meal at the Michelin-starred Magic Python afterwards.

The weather was dry the next day, it was a crisp autumn day, and we all elected to walk to the pub along the towpath of the river Camwell. Before we left from Octavia Avenue, I was introduced to Martin's father and stepmother. Martin was clearly anxious that his parents should not get the illusion that I was in any way replacing his relationship with Tommy, but simply supplementing it! They were very nice people, and I think that Mrs Robinson was glad to have some female company. We got to the pub and bought drinks to consume while we read the menu. Martin took our orders for food to the bar and asked Tommy to go with him. While they were gone, Mr Robinson whispered to me, slightly anxiously, "You do know that both the boys are gay, don't you?"

I grinned. "Yes, of course!" I replied. "I'm what's known as a fag-hag! I don't cherish any ideas of marrying either of them. I just enjoy their company. They are both very sweet, and make me feel a bit motherly!" We continued to drink until our food arrived. The Robinsons asked me what subject I was reading and what I hoped to do on graduation. I told them that I was reading theology and hoped to do research, but that I had decided not to go for ordination. "I don't think that I can live a life as exposed to public scrutiny as that of a parish priest," I said, "but I would like to be an academic, like Martin hopes to become."

"How is your first term at the Wyverne going?" I asked Tommy when he came back from the bar.

"Better than I had dared hope," he replied. "I really enjoy teaching the younger ones, and the older ones are not as bad as I feared, probably because they come from middle-class homes, where they get some home discipline and learn manners."

"Yes, manners makyth man as William of Wykeham is supposed to have said." said Mr Robinson.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Tommy was liking his job. Maybe my misgivings about his skills were perhaps unfounded. Martin had not confided in me, so I did not know whether or not he too was surprised. By now we had reached the stage of desserts, and I volunteered to place our order at the bar.

I asked the boys what they had done about academic dress. Tommy might need gown and hood for formal school occasions, and for Martin a B.A. gown was necessary in hall and other formal college occasions. Up to now, he had been wearing his old scholar's gown. Lots of secondhand B.A. gowns were available, because they are only worn for two or three years until the wearer gets his or her M.A. Martin's parents had bought him a new gown and hood to celebrate his new job and Tommy had acquired a cast-off from the family, which either his brother or one of his fathers had worn, or maybe even Tom Appleton.

About 3 pm, we returned to Octavia Avenue, where Martin's parents hastily packed their bags and departed in a cab to the station where they were due to catch a London-bound train at 5 pm. They were due to go to the opera at Covent Garden that evening.

Chapter Thirty-two

Sex in London

We all three knew one another's birthdays, and Martin's was in mid-November. It was a Friday, so inspired by Martin's parents' visit, I invited the two men to go up to London for the evening with me to go to the opera at Covent Garden. I booked seats on the internet and also booked a couple of rooms at a fairly fancy hotel nearby. I also arranged for us to dine before the performance at the restaurant in the theatre. As I said to them, the bedder did not come in at the weekends, so no-one would notice my absence from college, especially if I got back in time to have lunch in the beer cellar on the Saturday.

Tommy had managed to get the afternoon off from school (I have no idea how) and he arranged to meet us at the hotel in London. Martin and I were the first to arrive and were naturally allocated the double room, so Tommy got the single room. I did not unpack my bag, so that when Tommy arrived we could switch rooms. However, Tommy arrived at the last minute, five minutes before our restaurant booking at the Opera House, so we hastened there and sat down to our early dinner. The opera was Mozart's Don Giovanni, an opera that I know that Tommy was very fond of, as his Dad had sung the role of Don Ottavio numerous times. It turned out to be one of Martin's favourites too. The artists were all excellent, and it was a very enjoyable performance. It left us all in a happy and exhilarated mood.

On the way back to the hotel, we stopped in a pub for a drink and discussed the story. "I think that a man with a sex-drive like Giovanni should have been gay, or at least bi!" said Tommy.

"I think he should have concentrated on Ottavio, who would have made a good bottom for him!" Martin said, rather crudely.

"What about Leporello?" said Tommy. "It was not uncommon in those days for a man to have sex with his personal servant. That's what a personal servant was expected to do!"

"In that case, Leporello would have been well and truly pissed off if Giovanni had started to fuck Ottavio!" said Martin. "He would have had to start including men in his catalogue of the Don's lovers. I suppose that, when Giovanni had gone down to hell, there would have been lots of sodomites there to be sinful with. Maybe even the devil would have fancied Giovanni. Remember Saddam Hussein in South Park having relations with the devil?"

I was vastly amused by this discussion. "What about the women? How would Elvira or Zerlina have reacted if they found out that Giovanni was chasing Ottavio? As for Anna, she would have broken off her engagement at once and thereby saved her father's life!"

"Suppose Giovanni had chatted up Masetto instead of Zerlina! Masetto wouldn't have put up much of a defence if the Don wanted to fuck him." said Martin.

"The subtitle of the opera would have to be changed from Il dissoluto punito to Il dissoluto in inferno gode di se stesso!" (The profligate enjoys himself in hell), Tommy joked. We continued in this vein until we got back to the hotel, where we ordered coffee from room service while we decided on the sleeping arrangements. I told the boys that they were welcome to have the double room, and if they wanted me to use one of the kingsize beds, I would be happy to do so, but that I preferred to use the bathroom in the single room, unless I needed a pee in the night.

We decided that the best arrangement was for the boys to start off together in one bed, and if at any time in the night either of them woke and wanted to have it off with me, he was welcome to move to my bed. If I was asleep, he should waken me in a nice way and I would surrender to his lust provided that he had put a condom on. "I really must get myself on the pill," I told them.

I moved my things to the single room, where I washed and cleaned my teeth and returned to the boys' room in a bathrobe with condoms in case they did not bring enough. Tommy and I said our prayers before getting into bed and we put the light out. We all fell asleep rapidly after all the alcohol that we had consumed. Some time in the middle of the night I awakened by a man creeping into my bed. I put out a hand and felt for his dick, to assure myself that a rubber item was in place. The object in question was rock-hard, and slippery. Whoever it was did not speak, but began to kiss me and caress my breasts. I spread my legs and he climbed over my right leg and knelt between them and began to kiss my midriff. He moved down and began to eat pussy. That suggested to me that the mystery lover was Tommy, whom I knew was into tongue-fucking. Anyway, the man moistened my cunt-opening thoroughly with saliva before he moved position and began insertion.