Eleanor of Penkhull Ch. 02

Story Info
Violet takes tea with Marie; whilst Eleanor entertains.
8k words
4.84
8.4k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet Preston scoffed at the timid and slightly younger male's impromptu advances toward her, guarded though they were, but his impertinence excited her in a strange way; his gestures feigned a certain obedience toward her femininity, before he blushed and cut the spur of the moment conversation short, bringing a welcome but unsatisfied tingling to her cunt. Benjamin Yates had sniffed something in the air which resulted in an immediate reaction, leaving him sordidly erect as he caught a certain wickedness in the eye of the middle-aged spinster, as she discussed yet again, the probably spicy circumstances surrounding the demise of Brigham, with Edna Blandish.

She'd been at the parish meeting hall, attending the monthly social event which sometimes aided a break in her otherwise mundane routine, the gossip in the foyer to be had, prior to their taking seats within the hall to discuss the more trivial things concerning Penkhull, often colourful. Yates had somewhere else to go to in the neighbourhood, and used the meetings as an excuse to be on this side of the town, and with thoughts of that destination already arousing him now he'd been seen at the meeting, he caught a spice in the spinster's eye which had his manhood stand in obedience to.

Violet had let her guard down, and as Edna chuntered on with a wry smile of her own, her face contorted with wickedness as her thoughts had gone back to Brigham on a leash and in servitude to femininity, something which she'd masturbated over... several times. She let her grip on her parasol go, as she motioned to cover the intensity of her smile, letting it fall and giving Yates an opportunity. He'd eyed the older woman before on prior occasions, masturbating to thoughts of how stern her temperament might be. Though there were younger and prettier women open to his thoughts, she held him with a certain dark desire he held for women. He hesitated for only a moment, before stopping to retrieve her parasol, taking the opportunity to take in how it felt to be below her, and covertly sniffing at her luxurious scent.

As Yate's stood and presented the cane-like implement to her, having it lay flat across the palms of his hands, like a schoolboy presenting a rod to his headmistress in being due a caning, Violet awoke to the fact that she'd noticed this male before; he'd caught her eye but she'd dismissed any fantasy of a liaison, she being a confirmed spinster, and he a younger man who couldn't possibly find her attractive. He swallowed hard as he faced her still evident smile, which subsided to a look of wonderment as she gazed into his eyes, also exhibiting a look of natural authority, which had his cock pulse high and hard. He found the courage to speak, almost unconsciously uttering a line which might be taken as supercilious, but made his intentions quite clear.

"At your service... Madam." Violet's cunt tingled in a way it would only normally do so when she was about to enjoy stimulation of it, having her gasp visibly at Yate's expression, having his cock pulse rigid in the hope that she knew he truly meant it. Edna simply dismissed the remark as one of pure innocence, not focusing as Violet was upon the male. Violet smiled curtly at him, and offered a retort which could also be seen as humorous... but offered it to him with a lusting sincerity as she accepted the parasol with an air of pomposity.

"Well, I should think so too." Her excitement grew as he struggled but failed to say anything else, but lingered in looking into her eyes with a servile smile, he, longing to go down on his knees to her before managing to control his senses, and bowing politely to her in a gesture of servitude before distancing himself. They exchanged furtive glances, as he reluctantly mingled into the crowd, Violet then gaining the attention of Edna, who was looking elsewhere, oblivious to the gratifying stimulation she'd just enjoyed, longing to share it.

"I do believe that younger man is attracted to me." Edna looked across to where her companion faced, and just caught a glimpse of the sturdy male as he turned, anxious not to let the other woman catch his lusting expression.

"Oh Violet... what could a male like that possibly see in you?" Violet sighed, her cunt now delightfully moist, as her thoughts went to males leashed in obedience. Violet watched him from afar whenever he appeared through the mingling crowd of locals, who were now filing into the hall to take their seats, then noticed him slip out of the entrance. She was gripped by the situation, and intrigued by it too, making her excuses to Edna.

"Oh you go on in Edna, there's something I have to do first..." Edna thought little of it, thinking her friend simply required relieving her bladder, and Violet's heart raced as Edna went nonchalantly through the door... and she headed for the exit.

Thankfully, Yates never looked round, though the thought of the mature example of womanhood he'd seen, had primed him nicely for the true purpose in his visiting the more illustrious parts of the district of Penkhull, and warmed him to the thought of possibly seeing her again, his steps taking him past substantial residence after substantial residence, Violet keeping her distance and making good use of the mature trees which towered out from the pavements on occasion, keeping her from sight should he glance behind.

Yates erected hard on arriving at Madam Marie Roussel's grandiose mansion, filed with a little trepidation. He'd dared visit just twice before, the first through courtesy of an invitation from a certain Madam Stringer, who'd seen straight through his veil of masculine arrogance and bravado on making his acquaintance down in the industrial area. She' d shown him toward the path of submission on his first visit, teasing him whilst he was assessed incognito by Madam Roussel, his masturbation at the feet of Madam Stringer, confirming his yearning to be dominated. On the second occasion, he'd tasted the cane and been subjected to humiliations, culminating with oral worship which had left him thoroughly addicted to the service of womanhood.

He was told that if he dared attend a third time, he must be prepared to commit himself to acts which would damn his respectability forever... and also prepare himself for the possibility of a life of enslavement to the whims of a suitably dominant woman, whom he'd have no choice whatsoever in the selection of. He hesitated for a few moments at the wrought iron gates, the maids seated at several of the windows, unseen behind lace curtains and always stationed there as part of their duties, grinned with satisfaction as he swung the gate wide, knowing they'd be freed from their window duty by others shortly, and would witness his crushing submission.

Those maids had not expected what followed, as Yates was seen through the front door. Beyond the veil of trees and shrubs which guarded the view of the garden path from neighbours, making all visitations discreet, a middle-aged woman appeared, hesitating and peering toward the house, with an obvious interest, other than just noting the grand residence on passing it. She didn't relent in the craning of her neck in observations, so one of those maids went excitedly to Madam Roussel.

Violet looked longingly at the palatial residence, which she knew Yates was merely visiting rather than associated with, due to his hesitance and the way he'd waited, hat in hand, for the door to open... if she'd seen him drop to his knees before the maid, on the closure of that door, she'd have longed all the more. She blushed visibly as the door opened again a few moments later, and an elegant woman strode slowly up the path, wearing a warm smile.

Violet thought to just turn and hurriedly make her way back to the hall, but the welcoming nonchalance that was illustrated by the woman, and her own intrigue and determination held her back. She felt somewhat sheepish at first, but Madam Roussel made it very easy for her, she'd aided several women that very way before. Instead of offering 'Can I help you?' or the equally obtrusive and probing 'Is there something you want?', she was more direct, yet somehow open.

"Oh please do come in... I'm sure your friend would appreciate it..." Violet blushed openly, it had been so obvious she'd been following the male... whose name she didn't even know as yet. Marie Roussel guessed that Yates will have opened up to her in some way, hence the attraction, and knowing the submissive nature of Yates, that attraction would be in yearning authority over him. She smiled softly again as Violet regained a little composure, the direct supposition that Yates was a friend, easing her hesitancy even further.

"I'm sure you'd appreciate the company inside too, I have many female friends who hold an attraction to men like Yates... it's something to be enjoyed, not ashamed of." Violet blushed again at the woman's impertinence, though her soft accent eased the directness of her exposure... and it was exposure indeed, she now knew the woman knew she felt dominant urges. Marie took her hand, and led her down the garden path quite literally, Violet still blushing, and gasping a little in disbelief at what was happening.

Violet gasped all the more, as a smiling maid opened the door, then closed it behind them, the wafts of mixed feminine scents perfuming the air, as Marie led her past an abundance of rooms, many with doors ajar, from within which emanated the excited babble of many women... obviously enjoying indulging in something pleasing. Marie smiled at her curiosity as she led her on.

"You mustn't be shocked at anything you see here, this is a house of pleasure..." Violet faltered slightly at the thought that this was merely a bordello, and she the house madam... though even that notion excited her now. Marie grinned at guessing her thoughts.

"...a house of pleasure for WOMEN... the only males you'll see here, have arrived by closed invitation, and are here strictly for feminine entertainment, each knowing their place... like your friend Benjamin Yates, who'll be humbling himself before womanhood right now." As they entered a plushly appointed room, Marie nodded to an attendant maid, and almost barked at the figure of domesticated femininity.

"Some of my special tea, now... see to it immediately!" Violet was taken aback slightly, but noted Marie's stern look dissolve back to a warm smile. Which was also mimicked by a woman who sat cross-legged on a sofa within the room, Agatha Brown. Marie smirked as she offered Violet a seat.

"You'll see why I was purposely short with that maid, when she returns... I'd never normally be so sharp with another member of femininity of course, regardless of their station in life." Violet eased herself down, awkwardly, in lieu of her impromptu visitation, and both other women in attendance, expecting her trepidation, and easing it immediately... if abruptly. The lady already seated began.

"I'm Agatha Brown, I like to indulge my inner desires openly... where the control of males is concerned. They have far too much control beyond these walls, but those who venture within, soon know their true place..." Marie interjected, anxious to flood Violet's mind as soon as possible, in convincing her to openly admit the desires she knew she held.

"...some come here almost reluctantly, ashamed to admit their burning lust to be controlled by womanhood... the true order of things, but once an admission is shown, they're put to good use, permanently and irreversibly." She noted Violet's sigh of suppressed pleasure in hearing of such a taboo situation... which obviously excited her.

"Did Yates show you his desire?" Violet had her voice heard for the first time, in a fashion which pleased both Marie and Agatha.

"Oh... yes... he asked if he could be of service... in a very servile way." Her voice almost broke with the last part of the sentence, in disbelief that she was discussing her intimate feelings with two previously anonymous women... though they were obviously women whose urges matched hers. Marie eased her further, with a response that both made her feel more than in good company... and also increased her suppressed sexual excitement.

"...it pleased you that he wanted to serve, and why wouldn't it... he's just opening up to his true feelings, and it'll have thrilled him to meet a dominant woman in public, prior to coming here..." Agatha cut in, aware of what Marie was about to say, and anxious to add her voice in agreement with hers.

"... they're very perceptive to mutual attraction when sexually aroused, he'll have sensed your desire to own him... he needs to answer for his indiscretion". Marie brought Violet's cunt to an incessant level of delightful tingling.

"...I think a confession from him, followed by a few swift strokes with the cane should suffice... once Eleanor has finished with him, of course." Violet was pondering who Eleanor was, when the pleased grins of both women were interrupted by the return of the maid, who teetered delectably on tall heels as she displayed shapely but firm legs in black silk stockings beneath a shorter than usual frilled skirt. Marie grew the stern look immediately, and pointed to a table.

"Put it there girl, then curtsey to our guest." The maid obeyed, then bowed in deference to the new guest, Violet sensing the maid felt some perverse pleasure in doing so. Marie sneered as she rose from the chair, and stood with hands on hips, Inna pompous air of feminine authority.

"Lift your skirts... 'Mirabel'... show our guest your shame." Violet gasped as the maid trembled with perverse pleasure at Marie's emphasis on her name... and in revealing a bulge in her underwear which could only indicate masculinity, though obviously spitefully restricted to keep the urges now being enjoyed, thoroughly under control... feminine control. Marie now lifted one hand from hip, and pointed sternly to her feet.

"Worship!" Agatha chuckled audibly to enhance the maid's feeling of shame, whilst Violet just gasped in trying to come to terms with this apparition; she'd been aware that some males liked to dress as women, but it was apparent that this one had been taught to enjoy it. Marie sneered with satisfaction as 'Mirabel' grovelled at her feet and kissed the toes of her elegant shoes.

"This is Mirabel, once an arrogant male in public life, who in private, went from sniffing women's underwear to trying it on... his frustrations eventually led him here, and now, as you can see, SHE has been put to good use. The stern woman hiked her long skirts up, and shifting to face away from the adoring maid, leaned forward slightly, keeping her long legs straight, and poking her lace covered backside pertly out, whilst arching her back to maintain her air of superiority.

"Sniff!" Violet gasped, dumbstruck by a lewd scene such as she'd never witnessed before, but held by the sheer excitement of it, as Marie's smile conveyed her curt pleasure, on the feminised male lifting his nose to the delicate cleft in her underwear and sniffing hard. Marie grinned wickedly at the example of the triumph of her will over masculinity, as the male sniffed excitedly at the spicy scents of her most intimate places, far from reluctant at being shamed before a new women, Violet could sense he was actually thrilled by it... his defeat to femininity was accepted with submissive pleasure. His Mistress arched her neck and viewed his contented snuffling with utter contempt.

"You live for that scent, don't you?..." The male gave his muffled response in the affirmative, writhing on his knees as he attempted to get some stimulation from his imprisoned token of masculinity, which was of course absolutely futile, due to the confinement of his throbbing bell-end held in cruel restriction.

"Yes... yes Madam Roussel... my owner."

"...and what will your impertinence in sampling it have earned you?" The kneeling maid jerked and snorted at his Mistress's perfumed arousal, illustrating the frilly skirt that mocked his gender, wonderfully.

"...the cane, my Mistress... oh, the cane..." Agatha's audible sneering at his desire to know corporal punishment, only increased his longing to come... which he knew his Mistress would allow, via surrender to the sheets as he was brought to tears with the cane... his cock free of restriction, but in full maid's regalia. She pulled away from his nose, let her skirts drop, staring into his eyes to let him know her sincerity with the cane would be forthcoming, enjoying his humiliation thoroughly.

"Good. You'll attend my room at seven this evening... now pour the tea, then go to your room to contemplate what's to come." Violet's breasts heaved as she took everything in, while the maid commenced pouring tea into the delicate bone china crockery as though nothing had happened, though the overwhelmed spinster could detect the excitement in the maids eyes, as the tea was duly poured and an exit made, the feminised servant basking in the sneers of dominant womanhood as he left to contemplate punishment earned at the whim of his mistress.

Violet hoped the tea was a nice strong brew, as she'd suddenly acquired a thirst, and also needed a distraction of s more mundane nature. Agatha had already poured a little milk into each cup, and she and Marie smiled knowingly as Violet lifted the cup to her pursed lips and sipped at the hot beverage enthusiastically. The hostess who was to provide the maid with a caning, enthusing on its qualities.

"You'll find my herbal tea most invigorating, Madam... err?" Marie grinned at Agatha, as the formality of an overdue introduction was made, the time expanded in doing so, allowing the special tea to circulate through her system, Violet then finding its qualities remarkable, finding she had to think about everything she said, but overcome by a glowing warmth which had her clitoris poke hard, as she now thought in depth about what she'd witnessed... and welcomed it with a sordid pleasure. Marie and Agatha watched the glazing if her eyes, as they too, imbibed the herbal brew that they were more than familiar with, Marie now more than open with her.

"...So the prospect of being in total control of a male domestically... and sexually, excites you Madam Preston?..." Violet's cunt oozed freely as her thoughts went to her imagination of the lot of Eleanor Brigham's late husband, and she found herself unable to resist offering a response in total sincerity.

"Oh yes... I should love to have a male... have a male on a leash... show him off that way before other women, have him and them know of my absolute ownership... revel in his shame, and my control." She gasped at her own impertinence, but the two women simply smiled softly with a warmth which illustrated their concurrence with her thoughts, as they all finished a second cup of the mysteriously invigorating tea. Marie's cunt was now tingling ripely at the prospect of seeing a new woman thrilled... especially as this one had likely never seen a cock other than on a classical statue, certainly not one erect at the pleasure of knowing feminine domination.

"...would you like to see Yates again?... he's about to indulge in a pleasure of service to womanhood, such as he'd never have dreamed of... you mustn't be shocked at what you see, and I'm sure we can accommodate your desires, sooner rather than later." Agatha grinned as the spinster motioned to rise, eager to test any shock awarded, her nipples poking in prominence through her formal but tight dress.

Violet's first steps were somehow intriguingly awkward, making her smile to herself as she was shown to a plush room with a viewing gallery, where other, formally attired women greeted their entrance with soft blushes, they too, relatively new to this exciting feminine order. Below, within the area viewed, stood an array of women who jostled impatiently... Violet gasping with a curious admiration at seeing one Eleanor Brigham among them, she the obvious focus of attention. Marie smiled on noting Violet's obvious recognition.