Eleanor of Penkhull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are acquainted with Madam Brigham?..." Violet beamed with honest enthusiasm.

"Not exactly, but I do so admire her... it's said that she led her husband on a leash in his own house, and that, that... she disposed of him." Marie's cunt pulsed with a pleasure at knowing the truth, and just how close Eleanor had come to knowing the supreme ecstasy of actual disposal of an item of unwanted masculinity, but she wasn't going to dispel any fantasies that Violet may hold.

"...and as you can see, she's here, so shortly after her husband's funeral, rejoicing in her sexual freedom... and more than ready to celebrate his departure by dominating her next victim." Violet's eyes went to the large bed which occupied the room, which Eleanor also proceeded to, standing by it hand on hip as the other women, there to enhance the humiliation of masculinity, applauded wildly as the stern Elaine Stringer entered the room, the defeated relic of a male, now known as C7, led by her on a leash to a corner to kneel and observe his betters, the jeers of the women keeping him firmly erect. Violet gasped audibly, bringing smirks and sympathetic chucklings from the other women viewing, the new woman unable to hold in her lusty thoughts at seeing a male's cock wag and poke erect, alone... never mind stimulated by the humiliation of womanhood.

Violet's eyes fixed on that cock, as C7 nestled obediently to his knees, hooded and gagged in utter obedience, the delightful contours of his poking erection clearly visible, the pink bell-end taut with the rigidity of the veined shaft, at the disgraceful pleasure of being the humiliated plaything of womanhood. She had never seen a male in arousal before, and Marie saw the absolute pleasure in her eyes at seeing it for the first time, in circumstances which were perfection for her dominant leanings. The other women's eyes drifted away from their admiration of the novice's pleasure, to Eleanor, who now began to undress as she eyed the kneeling C7... who was there to be teased incessantly on that occasion, by the dominant woman who'd soon be putting him to good use at her home.

Violet looked on in disbelief, torn between eyeing that standing cock, and the abundance of flesh displayed without shame by Eleanor; her confident smile at the kneeling male, enhanced by her pleasure in exposing her curvaceous breasts and broad hips, her body shape deliciously appealing in middle-age, the nakedness somehow emphasising her dominance.

The door opened again, and the group of women there to add spice in witnessing and approving the humiliations to come, applauded the entry of two hooded males in harness with their wrists bound behind their backs, marshalled in by a tall and elegant woman who held them both leashed like ponies. Naked but for their leather strappings, Violet sighed longingly as her eyes were treated to two more standing cocks, more than ample in size, the rigidity of both, brought to a lusting intensity in seeing the naked Eleanor's curt smile at them... and then her smile of contempt aimed at C7, who bucked on his knees on guessing at the visual torture he was to be subjected to.

Marie grinned at Violet's dreamy gape, as the applause of the goading women intensified, on another tall and stern woman, long cane in hand, drew someone else in on a leash, to kneel naked and erect in homage to the wondrous Eleanor. Violet let out a pleasured sigh at noting the freshly striped flesh of the male who'd excited her at the hall, now tightly collared, naked... and on a leash to a woman, her dominance of him evident upon his flesh.

"Yes Violet, Yates, the male whose impertinent cheek led you here...". She turned her head from side to side, then raised her voice slightly in addressing the other women, each one in a state of sexual excitement, as she too acknowledged that hedonistic atmosphere, slipping a finger across her crotch.

"Don't be shy on masturbating ladies, remember, there are no taboos here, the ultimate pleasure of womanhood is all that counts!" Violet was overcome by a warm glow, as she too, took up an ungainly position with legs wide, and stroked at the wet material gloving her protruding mound, as Marie returned her conversation to her.

"...yes, Yates... who after today will be known as 'C8', merely another male crushed into the total submission he yearns for, his personality erased piece by piece under whip and heel... what you'll see today, is merely his introduction to the life he faces... this is his third visit, and he'll not now leave until claimed as the property of a suitably dominant woman." Violet watched, transfixed, as was Yates, as Eleanor pointed one of the harnessed males to the bed, and with his wrists remaining firmly tied behind his back, struggled as Eleanor commanded him to lie on his back; her dominant bark at him as as clear to Yates and C7 in demonstrating her absolute authority as the male obeyed, exciting them both.

Even Marie and Agatha, so familiar with Eleanor's authority over masculinity, admired the smug confidence and curt approach toward males that she showed today; with the lusty thoughts of the disposal of her husband still fresh in her mind, she was in a spitefully vigorous mood in lieu of that triumph, eager to humiliate... and ripe for sexual satisfaction. Violet gasped audibly with a tone of obvious jealousy, as the haughty middle-aged woman ascended the bed, then straddling her broad thighs across the male's torso, smiled with tart anticipation, on displaying her aroused cunt in full view of her audience, letting its glistening slot slide against the rigid upright shaft of taut flesh provided by the hooded male.

She directed her smug smile toward both leashed males, having them both buck their feeble erections at the air, longing to penetrate and sate that aroused cunt, and both already knowing they'd be denied it. Her smile remained intense, as her manicured hand deftly arrested the sliding cock, then with a lusty sigh of pleasure, inserted the large bell into her willing slot, and had her cunt consume its generous length and broad girth. Violet watched, now with a burning jealousy, as the rigid rod of flesh slipped tantalisingly into the slippery depths of Eleanor's mature cunt, so casually awarding her a pleasure the spinster could only dream of. Marie teased at Violet's thoughts, knowing there was so much more to come.

"Just watch what she does now... she'll have total satisfaction while your pathetic friend looks on, he'll be as jealous as you and I, and'll be willing to do anything to please her... anything." Some of the watching women already sighed close to orgasm, as did Violet, on Eleanor shuffling her thighs forward whilst keeping the cock firmly within the moist grip of her cunt, the broad cheeks of her mature and attractive arse now spread delectably, the soft brown pucker of her anus now displayed invitingly. With her hanging breasts sporting Rick hard nipples, Eleanor cranes her neck to command the second harnessed male.

"You! Get in their now... earn your whipping!" Yates felt the leash go tight, emphasising his denial, making his boning cock pulse longingly, as he watched the hooded male go forward in utter obedience, urged further by the applauding audience of women, and ascend the bed awkwardly but enthusiastically with his wrists bound, his poking member wobbling high as he thought of the pleasure to come, from an ecstatic ejaculation... and the whipping it would earn him. If Yates' sexual angst was high, that of C7's was infinitely higher, Elaine Stringer enjoying having him squirm on her leash as he watched the woman whose ownership by, he desired so longingly after hearing of the level of her dominance regarding her now disposed of husband.

Eleanor's smile of contentment was supreme, as the hooded male shuffled forward with his knees closely together, and edged between the spread thighs of Eleanor's and the legs of his male counterpart, who now squirmed twixt agony and ecstasy with the knot of his fists pressed into his back, but with his cock snug in the heat of Eleanor's cunt. The second male slipped the stiffness of his willing cock, the arc of its rigidity exciting his audience as it teased up and down the cleft of her cheeks, stimulating her pucker beautifully, but unable to penetrate. The male feared punishment, but with wrists bound, was unable to achieve his lusty goal; applause rang out from the select crowd of femininity, as a woman mature in years, stepped forward with a wicked smile.

Violet looked on, mesmerised, and now close to orgasm, as a petit and otherwise ordinary looking woman of a comparable age to her, took immense pleasure in slipping her delicate hand about the erect and throbbing member, having the male arch his back with the lush stimulation. That stimulation was more than merely tactile, the pleasured smile from the woman as she grasped at his cock, and turned to the crowd to receive their adoration, showed him she was now firmly in control of him, having him test his bindings with his own submissive pleasure, and pulse his throbbing member in her hand obligingly.

Eleanor's fleshy cheeks tensed, as she felt the broad bell slipped against her pucker, and the crowd of women echoed her long and lusty sigh of pleasure with applause, as the commanding woman kept the stiff cock under her control as its owner pressed forward. Though unconscious of it, Violet was now glad of the effects of the herbal tea more than ever, as such visual stimulation may have been too much for the unworldly spinster to endure without its assistance. Her excited gape, marked by an expression which betrayed a sordid jealousy, was enjoyed by Marie and Agatha as much as the entertainment provided by Eleanor.

Her eyes took in the animal pleasure so thoroughly enjoyed by all three, as the bell of the generous cock was consumed by Eleanor's tight anus, followed by the slow and deliciously rewarding penetration of the shaft, the mature woman who'd made it all possible, clapping her hands gleefully as all three partners began to writhe and thrust, Eleanor arching her back and lifting her head to show the epitome of erotic pleasure upon her face as she was royally fucked in both holes. The orgasm of one of the women close to Violet, served to further immerse her in the hedonism she now bathed in, as she watched the women below now clap in time, prompting Eleanor's ecstatic Pinnacle.

Though fucked hard by the physical exertions of masculinity, there was never any doubt that Eleanor remained firmly in control; the bound wrists and hoods of the males emphasised their enslavement, and her occasional excited leers at the two males kneeling leashed and erect in the humiliated jealousy of denial, displayed the triumph of femininity in her receipt of exquisitely erotic physical pleasure. That control was further emphasised by the control of the males themselves, in duly holding back until their Mistress had achieved complete sexual satisfaction; the threat of severe punishment, possibly castration, should they release their seed prematurely, held them to their duty... though that threat itself had them teetering on the edge of deeply submissive orgasms, the bliss of being emasculated by feminine hands, so delicious a proposition.

Yates now pondered his position in some depth, his erect cock throbbing to the blissful resignation that he was about to know humiliation at the hands of womanhood such as he'd not known before, as the rhythmic chant and clapping of the women took Eleanor to her ecstatic goal. As the thrusting cocks reamed in and out of her cunt and anus in relentless unison, she let out a wail of absolute bliss as she came, her thoughts etched into a vision of her late husband's descending coffin as her clitoris buzzed with the pure ecstasy of a triumphal orgasm, her stupefied gape and sated gasps exciting both Yates and C7 in seeing her achieve satisfaction so deservedly earned.

Her ecstatic wail had barely commenced when the two males started to seek their relief, and earn a whipping for their impudence, their energetic thrusting seeing Eleanor's prolonged sigh of satisfaction turn to almost a sordid laughter at their lust to know sweet ecstasy and the promise of that whip. Marie grinned with a satisfaction of her own, on seeing Violet orgasm, prompted by the grunting of both males, and the delighted applause of the audience of women. The spinster's eyes were fixed on Eleanor's flesh accepting those thrusting cocks as she came deliriously, her mind craving the pleasure she was so obviously experiencing, as those rigid shafts glistened slick with hot cum, heralded by the ecstatic grunts of masculine surrender.

The two males tested their bonds and dissolved into an acutely masochistic pleasure, as they discharged their balls under the goading applause of femininity, each jibe on the fate they'd now earned themselves, prompting further pulses of hot seed, till they slumped exhausted, Eleanor still high on her haunches in a majestic control, breasts swinging as they surrendered their last. Madam Elaine Stringer pulled C7's leash taut, as he gawped in jealousy at the two similarly hooded and anonymous males... and his jealousy was to be tested further.

"Just you watch what happens now... our new friend is about to earn his hood, in showing you the pleasures which await your life in service to femininity." Eleanor seemed to acknowledge Elaine's teasing statement, giving the helpless slave a curt grin as she pointed the hooded males away from the bed, their still semi-erect cocks slipping from both sated orifices, Violet unable to avoid giving Eleanor's anus particular attention, watching its well used dilation remain broad for a few moments, before squeezing closed, having a portion of the plentiful masculine emission, dribble out as its fleshy deliverer was slipped free. Her sated cunt did likewise as she allowed the lower male to wriggle out from under her, to follow the other in standing to obedience next to the cane wielding maids who'd presented them.

Eleanor slipped to the edge of the bed, and grinned wickedly at Yates, bringing a delighted fervour from the audience of women, who knew what was coming, as did the supremely dominant Elaine Stringer, her cunt now fully aroused in anticipation of the part which really turned her on... the absolute degradation of masculinity. She watched with sincere pleasure as Eleanor pointed Yates to the hooded males, adding her own extra pleasure in goading C7.

"Just watch and see what you'll be subjected to... and will learn to enjoy, as will he." Yates faltered and gasped as he was tugged on the leash toward the direction of Eleanor's pointing finger, the maid showing him the cane for his hesitation and adding to the spiteful pleasure of the viewing women... as he was drawn toward the still semi-erect and liberally lubricated cocks which showed the evidence of their pleasure. He gasped in disbelief as he was drawn close to the fetid organs, but was brought to the cruel reality by the haughty snap of Eleanor's voice.

"Clean them up... now! Suck those cocks like the cur you are!" Above in the gallery, Violet swooned with a disbelief of her own... and a spiteful pleasure she'd never imagined, as Yates froze, and felt his head guided toward the first cock, whilst another otherwise ordinary looking and mature woman, stepped from the crowd and obligingly took the cock in her hand to the applause and laughter of the circling women, and guided the messy bell toward his lips. That laughter and applause increased enthusiastically, as Yates felt the rubbery bell and now pulsing shaft slip into his mouth to have him know humiliation as never before.

Eleanor looked on in dominant triumph as the fresh male, who'd been introduced to the pleasures of cane and whip, now knew the acute and degrading pleasure of absolute humiliation at the hands of femininity. Though neither the hooded males nor Yates were remotely homosexual, the act of fellatio whilst witnessed by a goading crowd of women, had them both erect hard with the perverse pleasure of thorough humiliation, the hooded male closing his eyes as the stimulation of Yates' warm sucking ensured his fetid rod was polished clean, whilst Yates cock was noted with feminine derision as it stood high and hard in betraying his pleasure, sucking readily on the cock as he indulged his absolute submission to feminine authority... their sneers confirming his position at the very nadir of the pecking order was confirmed.

C7 looked on in tortured jealousy as the second cock was offered up, and duly sucked clean by Yates, Elaine ensuring his avarice was intensified with the promise of pleasures he'd know, but not on that day.

"See how he knows his place, even less worthy than the enslaved males he services... you'll know many such pleasures, being utterly worthless, but the best is yet to come." The mocking applause for Yates as the second cock slipped from his mouth and stood high, sucked clean, was as merely an aperitif for what was to follow, the delighted babble of dominant femininity, now moving toward the side of the bed on which Eleanor reclined, in order to get a commanding view of her equally commanding presence. She drew her broad thighs back as she sat to the edge of the bed, and pointed to her exposed cunt which oozed enticingly as Yates was waddled on his knees toward her.

"Lick my cunt clean... every last drop." Eleanor's sense of triumph was exhilarating, as Yates showed no hesitation in attending that duty; having suffered a humiliation as never before, the task seemed welcoming, though the watching women's fervour had him know it had a lush significance indeed, and he'd soon be aware of it. Many of the women witnessing it, had cuckolded their husbands whilst they were in attendance, and seen them to the duty he'd now perform. The devouring of another male's cream in submissive humiliation, relished in erotic pomp by wife, and in submissive defeat by the husband.

Yates sniffed at the messy labia as his face closed in on the fleshy mound between Eleanor's mature thighs, he'd licked cunt in submission on his prior visit, and had already developed a taste for feminine arousal, but this was different. The enticing whiffs of feminine arousal were there, but complimented by the dour scent of freshly shot semen, given up plentifully, and oozing from the mature folds of femininity he now faced. As he motioned his tongue forward, it's contact with the slippery warmth was greeted by a chorus of sneering contempt and cynical laughter from the eagerly watching women, and by a sigh of sincere satisfaction from Eleanor.

"Oooh... you certainly know your place, don't you." As Yates took in the first salty globule of still warm cum, her words and the acrid taste had him bone erect in a lusty humiliation, the sincerity of her statement biting deliciously with the truth of it, which he accepted with the taste of semen. As his tongue swept up the silky slot of her lavishly tributed cunt to indulge in a further taste of humiliation, he felt her clitoris poking majestically hard with renewed arousal; the pleasure of spitefully humiliating a male, so much more exciting than the delivery of the seed which he now cleaned from her in absolute servitude.

Violet could not keep her eyes from the sordidly humiliating act, her breasts rising and falling as Marie squeezed her arm gently, as if to sooth her from a level of excitement which may have been too much for her, without the special beverage supplied. She croaked out a response to the touch, her clitoris hard, and in need of further relief as she watched Yates lap up another male's cum.

"Oh, I never... never in my wildest dreams... imagined... imagined such a... a... delightful service." Marie gripped her arm harder, grinning contentedly.

"Now that you've found us, you too can enjoy the services of masculinity... and not before time... and I have a most fitting introduction for you" Violet gasped with the erotic exhilaration of the idea, and turning her head from the entertainment for just a moment, saw Agatha smile as she passed a soft black leather hood to Marie, who then turned her eyes to the newly enslaved Yates.