Eleanor of Penkhull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll let him perform the most base act he's ever been subjected to, then you'll show him you've witnessed his humiliation... his reaction will be exquisite." Eleanor's spite peaked as Yates' tongue adhered to the task of cleansing her cunt without question, then slipping a finger across her budding clitoris, she shifted back from the flesh of her buttocks, and spread her soiled anus in an unashamed display of feminine authority.

"Lick my arsehole clean... show the ladies what a pathetic wretch you are... taste the enslavement you can't escape!" Yates couldn't help but sniff, as the sight of the gloriously serviced pucker enticed him in, it's soft brown aperture dilating, then squeezing out a blob of honied semen. He'd been subjected to anal worship with his tongue on his prior visit, and had masturbated several times over the thought of the humiliation he'd suffered... and the tangy taste he'd been rewarded with, the shame and degradation mixed with the perfumes and tactile pleasure, bringing his cock up rock hard - and that had been without a large audience of women... and not after another male had blessed it with the mark of his erotic pinnacle...

His cock was truly rigid now, as his tongue slipped into the almost pure white flesh of the crevice below her anus, the salty and acrid notes enhanced by the tangy perfumes of her anal scent, the women applauding and jeering cynically in showing their utter disgust and contempt for him, on the sweep of his tongue moving up to fetch the prize of spent semen. Yates wanted to spend there and then, as Eleanor's triumphal fingering of her clitoris, and cynical sigh, greeted the circling of her teased pucker and the penetration in absolute obedience of his tongue while the motion of his throat brought scathing derision from the feminine audience, in confirming his willing consumption of seed pulsed out by his enslaved betters; the confirmation that he was indeed a cur, at the very base of servitude to womanhood.

Eleanor pointed her mature but very shapely legs high, and wondered if the husband she'd now disposed of was looking down on her now, wracked with impotent jealousy as she burst into a second orgasm at the expense of Yates' humiliation, bringing lusty applause from the women, the cur feeling her anus squeeze at his tongue as she came. He'd more than earned the right to serve womanhood in perpetuity.

Violet was urged to her feet by a smiling Marie, Agatha helping her up, onto legs trembling with the exhilaration of what she'd witnessed, and with the impertinence of that special tea, her legs strengthening immediately as Agatha handed her a lengthy rattan cane, which she gripped as though she'd owned it for years. Marie took the hood, and Violet heaved her breasts as she ventilated with excitement, on following the two women out of the viewing area, down the stairs... then into the room where Yates still probed his tongue, whilst Eleanor relaxed her legs and viewed the door in knowing what was to follow... though she was to be further thrilled by the appearance of unknown company.

Yates' longing to spend was not eased by the sudden applause of the women who'd witnessed his shaming, and the wicked smile on Eleanor's face; the first thing he noticed as she eased his head from its servile duty, a smile which she then directed at C7, having him baulk on his knees and thrust his cock at the air in anticipation, the boning rigidity of his member, then enhanced by a sharp tug in his leash for his impudence, by the severe Madam Stringer. The applause increasing in a spiteful intensity on Madam Marie Roussel holding a leather hood high for their perusal, Agatha careful to walk Violet behind his field of vision, as the attendant maid turned him on the leash to witness what she held.

"The acceptance of your enslavement has been witnessed... you'll not now leave this place till taken as the owned property of a woman." Yates gasped as he tried to come to terms with the gravity of what she'd said, having assumed he'd be free to return to his lodgings and masturbate, as before, but the spiteful and unanimous pleasure on the faces of the feminine audience... and that hood, told him otherwise. His anus tingled wildly and his erection remained boning stiffly in a submissive quandary as Eleanor continued from the bed, in smugly dominant fashion.

"Your clothes will be burned, and all trace of your former personality will be erased... you've shown us all that's what you want, and there's no going back now." With his balls now tingling incessantly, fit to burst, Agatha's soothing but curt voice, teased his ears from behind as she took the leash from the maid, pulling it taut.

"...of course, anyone missing you from outside will contact the authorities, but it'll all be in vain. You'll just go down as yet another single male, gone to seek his fortune somewhere and quickly forgotten... and you'll soon be taught to forget everything in your prior life too..." Marie grinned wickedly as she motioned to someone else behind him, and the steps of a woman new to authority was applauded by the audience of women, knowing that pleasure of authority could be the only reason she was there. Yates' standing cock pulsed out a dribble of pre-cum, as the woman he'd been impertinent with in the hall, stepped into his vision, cane in hand, and smiled as Marie handed her the hood.

"This is Madam Violet Preston, Mistress Violet to you... she's going to be the only reminder you'll have of your prior life, and she's desperate to cane you for your impudence." She nodded pompously, and Violet sneered with pleasure as she slipped the hood over his head, to rapturous applause from the women. Their teasing eyes watched with spiteful pleasure as his excited eyes peeped through the eyelets in the hood while the novice dominant buckled the hood's collar, confirming his status as a worthless anonymity and having him thrust his boning erection at the air in masochistic pleasure. Marie spoke over the continuing applause as Violet sighed with contentment on taking a firm grip on his leash.

"There. You are now 'C8', nothing more than a number... worthless, as has been shown by your disgraceful conduct today, for which you will now be punished." Violet gasped with sadistic excitement, her cunt more than ready to know the tease of C8's tongue through the slot in his hood, as a naked Eleanor arose from the bed and beckoned her to it with her prize. Yates' anus tingled lustily as the crowd of delighted women drew him toward the bed as much as Violet's leash did. He'd sucked cock, devoured spent seed from a dominant woman's cunt and anus, and had been rendered anonymous feminine property with a hood. He'd now be caned until he spent, by a woman he'd met just that day... and as the sound of the first stroke cut the air, he knew his prior life was gone forever.