All Comments on 'Eleanor Pt. 01'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam9 months ago

What a treat on a wet and gloomy Thursday morning! Love the motorcycle cop motif...

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Eleanor is enigmatic even to herself; and the women around her no less intriguing. Am selfishly pleased you are continuing her journey/escapades whether the scary vision of repeated one night stands or not. Love how you play with words/phrasing to capture a feeling or image: “… de facto lining of the denims” one simple example among many. The sex scene is debauchery at its best and like other erotic moments from her past (hardly a moment in this case) never gratuitous. You put so much into revealing the personality/thoughts of your players in that moving moment you teeter on the edge but never lose the erotic tumescence. That is so creative. Let’s see where you take us/her.

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

So hot!!! Wonderfully erotic and drawn out role playing. Two sexy women that can tell what each other wants.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this even if had under go slight suspension of belief. So good going to try another of yours. So much admiration of all of you authors, many like you able to write so well, so thanks and that its free!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My, my, that was a treat to say the least. How well you took the lust-filled and passionate encounter of two strong experienced women to share new heights. My orifices are flexing and almost cringing just reading your vivid description. Very well done. Glad the Chinese food and white wine didn't go to waste. Haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous