Intimacy Pt. 01

Story Info
Who she was could no longer be denied.
3.2k words
4.59
18.7k
37

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

'I think we both know why you came over this evening,' Eleanor said, drawing another step closer to her victim.

'No, honestly,' replied Keira breathily. 'I really wanted to see how you had decorated your place, so Bob and I could get an idea of what would best suit, um, you know, our place. Because, you know, like, they're very similar, and it's never the same looking in a book or on the Internet, is it? Some things you can only really appreciate when you experience them - I mean, see them for yourself.'

'So, true, so true. So tell me, Keira, what is it that you would like to see most in all the world right at the moment?'

'Oh, well, I mean, gosh, a hundred things. I've always wanted to go to Iran, you know. People who've been say it's fabulous.'

'And what did you hope to experience when you invited yourself over here this evening?'

'Invited myself? Oh, I don't know that's not quite how I'd put it.'

'How would you put it, then?'

Eleanor moved closer still, causing Kiera to back up against the wall.

'Well, you know, I thought it might be a nice idea to, you know -'

'Take advantage of Bob being away in Sweden to come round and try and seduce me?'

'Oh, Lord, no! Whatever gave you that idea. I've never even dreamt of um, you know, doing that.'

'What? You've never thought about eating out my pussy while you are being fucked by Bob?'

'I think I'd better go. You seem to have completely the wrong idea of me.'

'No one is stopping you. Just as no one made you wear that short dress, and no one made you get your nails done, and no one put that expensive perfume on for you.'

'Look, sometimes I like to look nice, try on new dresses for friends, so they can tell me if they think they suit me. That kind of thing.'

'I see. And try out a new manicurist and pedicurist at the same time? See if I approve.'

'You're being silly. It's a total coincidence that I had that done today.'

'Wow! Today, was it? I guess I ought to feel very flattered.'

'Look, I really need to go,' repeated Kiera, walking past Eleanor to the front door, before stopping at the doorway.

Eleanor hadn't moved.

'Is it okay if I use your loo?'

Eleanor didn't need to say anything. Instead, she walked to her bedroom, put on her bedside lamp, dimmed it, and lay on the bed, still wearing the T-shirt that showed off her navel and her high-rise skinny jeans. She crossed her legs at the ankles and waited.

After two minutes, maybe three, she heard the bathroom door close and, after that, nothing. She knew Kiera was still in the house. She also knew she would come to her. And make love to her. Finally.

'Oh, you're here,' she said - poking her head around the door - with a strained jolliness that Eleanor found arousing; arousing because soon all the faking would end, replaced by genuine, overpowering passion.

'I thought, you know, I should say goodbye properly before I left. Didn't want to leave with any bad blood between us. You know the sort of thing?'

Eleanor knew that if she played her cards right she could get Kiera naked in her bed without saying a word. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked her friend in the eye. As if spellbound, Kiera walked along the side of the bed and stopped next to Eleanor.

'I think I was a bit rude, and I wanted to apologise.'

Eleanor merely nodded at her ash-blonde friend.

'Um, maybe a little peck on the cheek to show there's no hard feelings?'

She bent down, revealing a generous portion of cleavage to her friend, and kissed her on the nearest cheek. After kissing her, she didn't move away, her lips hovering just above Eleanor's skin. She felt her own cheeks burning. With Eleanor making no move at all, it was left to her married friend to make the short journey from cheek to lips. She made it with a resolve that had been lacking from her movements hitherto but would characterise her actions from hereon in.

When her lips touched Eleanor's, the more experienced woman still let the novice have her head. There would be plenty of time later for initiating her into the deeper mysteries of Sapphic lovemaking. At first, it was simply rounded lips against rounded lips, as Kiera leant over her friend, who was in the process of becoming her lover. Kiera then sought out Eleanor's upper lip and lower lip in turn, drawing unspoken appreciation for her thoroughness and analytical approach from her more intuitive partner.

Eleanor felt herself becoming wet as the kissing continued, Kiera introducing her tongue for the first time. Eleanor shifted her position a fraction so that she could get a better look at the milky flesh of her friend's outer breasts. This close up, she was able to discern for the first time the outline of her nipples, confirming what Eleanor had assumed from the lack of even a hint of overlapping straps, that Kiera wasn't wearing a bra.

'God, she has prepared herself for this moment!' Eleanor thought. 'I mustn't let her down.'

To be fair, there was very little chance of that happening.

Their kiss had now taken on a life of its own, each woman seeking not so much to dominate the other as to please her. Eleanor felt it was time for the pretty red dress to go, so she broke the kiss for a few seconds so she could unzip Kiera. The dress slid to the ground, revealing her friend in all her glory, or, to be precise, nearly all of it. Her breasts were firm and full - much as she had imagined them all these years. The nipples, while not big, hinted at the potential for filling out under a lover's touch. Her most treasured part was covered in a thin film of pink, lacy cotton. Eleanor couldn't make out any wisps of escaping hair, so she reckoned her friend had trimmed herself in anticipation of her first time with another woman. She felt herself to be so wet that she thought a dark ring might be spreading on the crotch of her faded indigo jeans.

They returned to their kiss, neither party at this point wishing to take things further, although both of them were secretly shuddering in anticipation of the explosions that were to come. After a minute or so, Kiera told Eleanor to sit up so she could take her T-shirt off. She gasped when she saw the way in which her breasts filled her bra almost to bursting. Without a second thought, she unclasped the bra, tossed it onto the bed and began to feast on those boobs she had been fantasising about for months, no, years.

Eleanor let her hands trail randomly through Kiera's shoulder-length hair, exulting in the love-making skills of this woman she had known for more than ten years, someone indeed who had attended her ill-fated wedding nearly 12 years before. Would her baptism into same-sex love lead to a similar outcome, Eleanor wondered. Would she leave Andrew and risk losing custody of the children? She thought not. But sooner or later she'd have to face the fact that her life had changed for ever as a result of the flowering of the part of her that she was finally letting out into the warmth of the sun, where it could be nourished by the well-springs that would flow from those who would love her in a deeper way than she had ever known.

Eleanor had no need to teach her friend at all. Everything was coming to her as instinctively as the migration route of a penguin who had never made the journey back to the place it was born from the Southern Ocean. Hungry for Eleanor's pussy, she yanked off the jeans, made short shrift of the panties and began to graze in the Elysian Fields. She made circular movements with her tongue on her friend's protruding outer lips - beautiful in their brownness. Underneath lay the promise of the bright pink vagina, visible intermittently when the lips were made to part.

Pulling down her own panties so that they bunched up around her ankles, she began to finger herself, as she had done so often at home in bed after Andrew had left for the office. Usually, she had been thinking about her once married friend who had found herself as a lesbian. She knew she was likely to come before Eleanor, but she didn't care. What had been bottled up for so long simply had to be released.

Eleanor smiled when she saw her friend was on the point of climaxing, knowing that she need do nothing, that it was better that she should let her negotiate her own way through what were unfamiliar waters. Such was her need to focus on her orgasm that she came off Eleanor and, supporting herself on one elbow, turned to look at her own centre, as if she wanted to store a memory of it before it was annihilated once and for all.

Her orgasms came fast and furious, racking her entire body and causing her hand to be expelled from her core. Howling wildly, she stretched herself up like a wolf from a kneeling position, before collapsing onto her lover and seeking intimacy and love in her enfolding arms.

TWO

Eleanor held Kiera for maybe ten minutes, caressing her back and stroking her hair. She knew her friend must be contemplating a future full of uncertainties, a future that would lay demands on her in terms of decisions that must be made. As it happens, she didn't know her friend that well, or you might say that she was projecting her own feelings onto her. For what Kiera really wanted at that moment was very simple: she wanted to taste her friend's pussy.

Rather than tell her, she sat up, parted her legs and moved into position. Eleanor sighed and steeled herself for what she hoped would be a thunderous pounding. Kiera parted the magnificent outer lips once again, allowed them to close, then raked her tongue along the long jagged ridge from the tight skin near hear asshole to her clitoris. She waited to gauge Eleanor's reaction. No sophisticated instrument was needed to determine exactly what her friend thought of the procedure, as she moaned softly and involuntarily arched her back.

'Fuck!' Eleanor thought. 'Either she's been with other women or she's thought about this in detail for months, maybe - years.'

As an opening gambit, it certainly had all the hallmarks of a professional, which made Eleanor curious (no, more than curious - keyed-up would express it better) about how she would follow up. She needn't have worried. Peeling her labia apart, she slid her tongue along her glistening pink subterranean avenue: part highway, part canal. She hadn't meant to drink the sweet juices so early in the piece, but she found it physically impossible to avoid swallowing a tiny fragment of the fluids that continued to flood her lover's chamber. It tasted like nectar, the drink of the gods. Kiera knew that it couldn't confer immortality on her, but she also knew that she had already been transported to the heavenly realms in a way that had never happened before.

'Now I will play with her clit,' Kiera thought, a shudder going through her body, as she remembered all the times she had dreamt of doing this to her friend.

She pushed the hood back with her fingers and beheld in wonder the little tower that stood proud before her. She knew that it must have seen a lot of use. If it were a car, it would have racked up a lot of miles on the clock. This didn't bother her at all; in fact, it stimulated her. She was willing to stake a lot on the fact that she could give Eleanor more pleasure than the dykes that in her imagination she had sought out in the bars and on the street corners.

Kiera had scarcely begun to work on her friend's clitoris when she felt an orgasm building around her.

'Fuck! She's turned on,' Kiera thought, doing nothing differently, because there was just no need to do so.

Four, five more strokes of her tongue and Eleanor went hurtling over the edge, like a rock flung from a trebuchet against the walls of a Crusader castle in Palestine. Giving her no chance to recover, Kiera plunged into the now flooded vagina and, dispensing with her first plan, which was to lick her dry, as impractical, swam through the waters like a penguin darting this way and that in search of fish.

Eleanor, who prided herself in being experienced in the ways of lesbian sex and who had been looking forward to schooling her friend, knew that she faced obliteration. There was nothing for it but to enjoy the moment, be it all too brief. She arched herself into Kiera's ever giving mouth as a signal of her surrender. Kiera did nothing different, made not the slightest adjustment to her pace; she continued to let her tongue run amok in her friend's watery channels.

This time the orgasm was harder, longer and considerably louder. Her nose, lips and chin smeared with her friend's juices, Kiera offered them to Eleanor to sample. And sample them she did, licking all the goodness from her skin before wantonly diving inside Kiera's mouth and grappling with her, tongue to tongue. After five minutes or more of the most passionate kissing either of them had ever experienced, Eleanor told Kiera to sit on her face so she could finally fuck her as she had dreamt of doing pretty much from the day she met her.

Such was Kiera's engagement in the lovemaking and her confidence in her own abilities that she only unwillingly agreed to this suggestion, since she had been hatching her own plans for the next stage of their coitus, and that involved a sixty-nine.

'Another time,' she thought, as she lowered herself onto her friend's face, facing away so that she could at least play with her tits and - who knows? - instigate a sixty-nine when the urge overwhelmed her.

At last, Eleanor was in control - or thought she was. Kiera had gone to the trouble of shaving her pubic hair so that it formed a small inverted triangle above her pink, non-fleshy lips. For all the world, it looked as though someone had dug a trench down there and deposited the soil far away. There was hardly a ridge, let alone defensive walls. Notwithstanding this, Eleanor started on the labia, such as they were.

It was as she thought. Just as women with small breasts are incredibly sensitive with what they have been blessed with, so too Kiera's cords (folds is too much of an exaggeration) were hyper-sensitive to the touch of Eleanor's fingers. She could only imagine how they would respond when she used her tongue.

But for now she contented herself by using her fingernails to trace lines down her cords, a bit as if she were running her fingers down a violin string. After a while, Kiera began to feel vibrations down there. She wasn't sure if this was the first stirrings of an orgasm or not, but it didn't really matter. She was receiving the kind of attention she had fantasised about for all those years and she knew that there was one department in which she would not be lacking that evening, and that was the orgasm department.

As it happened, Kiera was made of sterner stuff than she had given herself credit for. She was enjoying Eleanor's attentions immensely, but therein lay the problem: she didn't want to enjoy this, as she would enjoy an evening at the theatre or a visit to her favourite art galleries. She wanted to be taken out of herself, to be led away captive and then pillaged.

She decided to communicate this by using her hand to exert gentle but unmistakable pressure on Eleanor's head. Eleanor got the idea immediately, moving her finger to Keira's swollen clitoris and rubbing it with ever increasing vigour until she felt her friend was coming. That achieved, she used her tongue to traverse the tight opening to her friend's pussy, gradually forcing it open until her jewel stood before her in all its glory. With the pressure from both of Kiera's hands pushing her on to greater things, she went at her task like a woman possessed.

The sight of her juices flowing into her anus determined her next action, as a finger was inserted deep into her forbidden hole. She could feel that Keira was close to coming but wanted to make this a conquest of the type that the novice had meted out to her. Without pausing the action of her tongue in her vagina, she moved a finger to the blonde's swollen clit, now standing tall like a poplar tree planted to protect a precious vineyard.

Under this triple-fronted assault, Keira had no chance. She began howling once more - more deeply than before, with a hint of pain in her tone. Somehow she managed to delay the orgasm, but they both knew that would mean only one thing: when it finally arrived, it would destroy everything in its path. And so it proved, as Kiera fell forward and collapsed in a heap across Eleanor's thighs.

'That should teach her who is boss,' thought Eleanor, suddenly filled with a craving to eat out her salty asshole.

She thought she'd be nice about it, though, asking Kiera if she was spent or was still up for a bit more action. When her friend told her there was so much lost time to make up for, Eleanor got her on all fours and got straight down to business. Her puckered asshole looked like a Tudor rose - only a shade or two darker than her pink pussy lips - surrounded by a light brown halo. She got Kiera to open her passage wide for her so that she could keep her hands free for other things, like cupping her breasts and fingering her pussy.

Kiera clearly enjoyed all the ancillary stuff, but what she craved was Eleanor's invasive tongue in her ass - deep in her ass. Happy to oblige, the brunette drove her tongue in as deep as it would go, her nose embedded between her cheeks. The taste was something else! More sweet than salty, like a Bourbon butter cookie. She couldn't get enough of the flavour and fortunately the supply seemed limitless. The only constraint was that posed by the fact that Kiera was on the verge of climaxing once again.

Accepting the inevitable, Eleanor drove her tongue home one last time, enjoying both her final morsel and the sensation of her lover losing control around her. This time, Kiera proclaimed with a wry grin that she had had enough and must return to her family after she had taken a shower. They parted at the front door still the best of friends but now something so much more. The road ahead might be bumpy for Kiera, as it had been for her, but Eleanor would always be there to support her and share the benefit of her experience with her.