Eleanor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her empowerment had the twin effects that it always had: it was reducing the woman she was about to conquer to a quivering wreck and it was making her slow down, so that to an outsider it would look as if she were doing everything in slow motion. She thought of taking the bra off, but reckoned that the woman's yearning would best be heightened by leaving it on and removing the trousers next.

'Why don't you kick off your shoes?' said Kate, not inclined to bend down and take them off herself, and also wanting to communicate this to the woman who had started to shake like a leaf.

Once Eleanor had done this, Kate undid the single button securing Eleanor's trousers and then waited. She wasn't waiting for anything in particular, if you discount a surge in Eleanor's arousal. She could hear the girl's breathing - it was coming so hard now. Soon, the girl would be coming hard. It could be ten minutes, it could be one minute. It was entirely at her pleasure.

She saw Eleanor wince, as if she was in pain, and knew that in a way she was. She was hurting because of everything that she was denying her. She thought of leaving her standing like this for a minute, maybe longer. She thought of leaving the room and going downstairs to do something - all without speaking a word to her. Because she knew that she wouldn't move; that she would stand there with her trousers having slipped down an inch or two under the force of gravity, with her delicate lilac panties showing.

She slid the trousers down and enjoyed the sight of the tall woman's toned thighs and calves. She hadn't imagined that she would be so athletic. It was definitely a bonus. This time she bent down and helped Eleanor out of her trousers, leaving them on the floor at the foot of the bed. Eleanor remained still - like a statue.

'Decisions! Decisions!' Kate thought.

Should she kiss her, should she continue to slowly undress her, or should she move in for the kill and finger her to orgasm? She did none of these things. Instead, she lay her finger on the fabric of her panties on top of Eleanor's slit. For a moment, Kate thought that Eleanor was going to keel over, as her knees started to buckle. However, she recovered her composure in time and stood there - eyes closed - like a sacrificial offering. Kate contented herself with moving her finger up and down three times - enough to draw a whimper from Eleanor's lips and to produce a faint but discernible discolouration in her panties.

Kate reached behind Eleanor and deftly unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She knew the breasts were not big (scarcely bigger then her own) but what she hadn't counted on was the size of the girl's nipples. They were already distended. Go knows what state they would be in after Kate had finished with them. But like everything, they must wait their turn. First, the women needed to seal the inception of their new relationship with a kiss.

When Kate brought her lips to Eleanor's, such was Eleanor's emotional state that she remained unresponsive, as if she were frigid. For Kate, this was nothing new - she had been weaving such spells on other women since she was eighteen. But the effect never lost its power; the thrill was the same as it had been on all those other occasions. And Kate knew how to warm her lovers up. Like the sculptor Pygmalion and the ivory statue he fell in love, Kate's kiss would bring this statuesque woman to life.

Sensing that Eleanor's lips had fallen open, Kate slipped her tongue into the void and let it dart hither and thither until it found Eleanor's tongue. Summoned into action, that tongue rose up in revolt against the brain and the central nervous system that held the rest of her body in a stupor and, casting off the shackles, began jousting with its counterpart.

Suddenly all hell broke loose. In one easy motion, Eleanor had removed Kate's top and was struggling to remove her bra. Unable to unhook it in her frenzied state, she pulled the straps off her shoulders and yanked the cups off her breasts. Not satisfied with mere kissing, she attacked those breasts with her mouth, frenetically switching from one to the other, almost swallowing the pencil thin nipples in her trance-like state.

Turned on beyond measure, she grunted like a Neanderthal as she pulled the bra wholesale over the Frenchwoman's head, catching the clasp in her hair and causing her some pain. Her hair flowing wildly like one of the attendants of Bacchus, Eleanor turned her attention to Kate's jeans, showing no finesse as she rolled them down her legs together with her panties until they were bunched up around her ankles.

Pushing the older woman onto the bed, without bothering to remove the jeans Eleanor flew like a heat-seeking missile to her vagina and began licking it with abandon. Kate responded by driving Eleanor's head more firmly onto her (more deeply inside her, if she could). Neither woman had said a word since their lovemaking was in its infancy, but the Frenchwoman soon changed that, telling Eleanor to fuck her and bring her off.

It's a moot point whether Eleanor even heard her; she in a world of her own, like one possessed by a spirit. Her tongue was like a dervish, accomplishing its purposes totally and utterly, but without having a clue as to how it was doing it. The wail that emanated from Kate's mouth was long and ululating, like a Cree war-cry. The wagons had been circled, then set on fire by blazing arrows. There would be no survivors.

Eleanor sat on the bed, hunched forward - her hair a mess, her lips smeared with Kate's secretions. She was breathing hard. Looking up, Kate saw her silhouetted against the afternoon sunshine. Raising herself, she got rid of her jeans and, turning, pushed Eleanor back onto the bed, so that her guest was now occupying the place where she had just been. Pulling off the panties, she surveyed her prize, taking in the pleasing sight of the full and fleshy - and already slightly puffy - pussy lips.

The temptation to eat the girl out was very powerful but Kate realised that more satisfaction was to be obtained by using a little patience and leveraging the skills that she had built up over so many years. Anyway, she had been itching to get to grips with those captivating nipples ever since she had set eyes on them.

'You enjoyed fucking me, didn't you?' the Frenchwoman said by way of marking a scene shift in the drama they were enacting.

'Very much,' said Eleanor, pleased for once to be the one turning the tables rather than the one having the tables turned on them.

'You were very good. Amazing, in fact.'

'Thank you.'

'You set the bar so high; now I have a big job to follow you.'

'I'm sure you will rise to the challenge.'

'We will see.'

Kate felt a sudden gnawing hunger in her loins. She knew her plans had to be put on hold until she had been satisfied. Turning so that she was facing the window, she lowered herself onto Eleanor's mouth, desperate for more of that tongue. Cupping Kate's small breasts with her hands, Eleanor began feeding once more on the delicacies she had so recently been feasting upon. The older woman seemed to be even wetter than she had been before, but, ever the empiricist, Eleanor put this down to the effects of gravity, as the juices flowed naturally into her mouth.

Seeing the brown bud just inches from her tongue, Eleanor shifted her attack to Kate's asshole, eliciting an immediate reaction from her. Realising her hands could be of more use here than up on her breasts, Eleanor brought them down and brought them into play at once by parting Kate's elfin butt cheeks. She took advantage of the improved access to her asshole by driving her tongue into her tunnel; it might have been only a short distance but it made all the difference in terms of the sensations Kate was undergoing.

Her tongue still in her ass, Eleanor eased her middle finger into Kate's sodden pussy and delighted in the feeling of control once more as the orgasm began to rock her body. It hadn't taken long: no more than three or four minutes. Looking back on this day in later life, Eleanor felt that this was when she really came of age as a lover, as someone who could pick up the vibrations from another woman and give them what they needed, even if they themselves were unaware of what exactly that was.

'Just what the doctor ordered,' said Kate succinctly, before finally taking up her post at Eleanor's boobs. 'It's been a long time.'

'I wish I had nipples like these,' continued the Frenchwoman, still in no apparent hurry to take Eleanor to the place she had already visited twice.

'They can be a nuisance,' said Eleanor, though she wasn't the type who would have worn a T-shirt without a bra, even if she had been provided with less prominent buds.

Preliminaries out of the way, Kate placed a hand under each breast, as if weighing it, and satisfied herself by just taking in the view. She then invited her index finger to blaze a trail across the shallow mound, which it did with alacrity, bumping into Eleanor's bloated nipple on the way and causing the brunette to signal her arousal.

'Sensitive, aren't we?' the Frenchwoman teased Eleanor, even as she let her other finger mete out the same treatment to the second, equally desperate nub.

This time Eleanor remained silent, albeit through gritted teeth, her resolution not to capitulate to Kate being firmly held as a matter of honour. Of course, she hadn't yet been put to the test, but she felt in a good place, having brought the older, more experienced woman off twice in a matter of minutes.

That resolution faced its first real test when Kate started to lick the underside of her breast, pausing from time to time to plant kisses on the soft skin. As Kate inched closer to her nipple, Eleanor braced herself for the assault, but each time she felt certain that it was coming it turned out to be a false alarm. Thus lulled into a position of false security, Eleanor was totally unprepared when the hurricane made landfall.

'Aw, fuck!' she groaned, but worse was to come.

Taking a leaf out of her victim's book, Kate drove one of the fingers that had been employed on Eleanor's breasts deep into the helpless woman's pussy. Same technique, same outcome, as Eleanor was sent into raptures, each orgasm succeeding the other like a colony of lemmings plunging over the precipice.

Now that Kate had Eleanor where she wanted her, she went for the jugular. She told her to spread her legs, then, not content with that position of submission, ordered her to lift her legs, keeping them spread wide, and hold them up with her hands around her ankles. She was determined to make this woman, whose company she was awarding a lucrative contract to, pay subservience to her - at least, in the bedroom. And she still had her secret weapon up her sleeve (or, at least, in the drawer waiting to be used on the woman who'd already shown herself to be a handful).

Kate's tongue sliced through the brunette's defences like a knife through butter. Eleanor winced - not from pain but from the realisation that in all likelihood she was going to be brought to her knees by this woman in next to no time at all. When the tongue was extracted from her molten pussy and started its leisurely journey via her labia to her clitoris, Eleanor knew it would require a massive effort of the will to retain her equilibrium. Kate understood this too and she wanted to make the younger woman sweat. Easing back the hood that covered Eleanor's nub with her finger, she couldn't help but hear the grunt that Eleanor all unwillingly let issue from her throat.

'Soon I'll have you grunting like a pig,' Kate thought, drunk with the power she was exercising over this woman.

Still using one finger of her right hand to keep the cover in place, she brought the little finger of her other hand to the swollen bud and started rubbing it.

'Fuck!' cried Eleanor, knowing resistance was useless.

When Kate's tongue replaced her finger the result was an orgasm that was probably the most explosive of all the climaxes this bed had witnessed that afternoon. And it wasn't like the Frenchwoman was finished - not by a long chalk. Telling Eleanor to raise her legs higher, she drove her tongue into her core, triggering another orgasm. For Kate, taming Eleanor had become as easy as shelling peas.

'Stay there!' she told the shell shocked woman, moving swiftly across the room to gird herself with her longest strap-on dildo.

'No, please!' said Eleanor, eying the size of the beast. 'I don't think I can take it.'

'Keep your legs up!' said Kate, ignoring Eleanor's plea.

Kneeling before her victim, Kate wasted no time on preliminaries, pushing the eight-inch cock deep into Eleanor's vagina.

'No! I can't take it!' cried Eleanor, but her words fell on deaf ears.

Kate began to pump her like a man, grabbing her shoulders to gain more traction.

'Stop! Please! Stop!' Eleanor yelled, even as the orgasm began to well within her.

Sensing this, Kate thrust even harder, determined to make her conquest of the younger woman complete and irrevocable. To her credit, Eleanor lasted longer than anyone could have expected, filling her mind with all sorts of images that on any other day would have been guaranteed to have turned her off. But not today.

'You fucking bitch!' she shouted at Kate - caring not whether she was jeopardising their newly minted deal or not.

Rather than reply, Kate took pleasure from the look on the brunette's face as she disappeared down the rabbit hole. Long after Eleanor had been swallowed up in ecstasy, the smile remained on Kate's face. Indeed, when Eleanor finally recovered enough to open her eyes and attempt to focus them, all she could see was a grin. No face, no woman, just a grin.

The rejoicing at Eleanor's company once the deal had been finalised was like the celebrations following an Indian wedding. The buzz generated by probably the biggest contract ever awarded to the company lasted for many days, and all the departments involved were wined and dined by Bob in person. These took the form of lunches, which Bob co-hosted along with Eleanor, thereby sending a clear a message as to her value to the company and her position in terms of succession planning.

For Eleanor herself, Bob planned a very special 'Thank you'. What could be a better way to reward her than by inviting her over to his and Soria's place for a weekend in the autumn, together with Kate? Just himself and three beautiful women! Bob could hardly wait.

THE END

12