Elected Elf Slut Lynara

Story Info
Councilor's first taste of orc meat.
8.9k words
4.52
11.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

A loud creak echoed in one of the courtyards of a manor complex. It had originated from two large stone boulders that were rotating around each other in the air. The devilish sound had come from yet another mistake Councilor Lynara had done during her telekinesis practice.

"Mistress, it would seem it is a good time to take a break," a blue-haired half-elf maid named Mina voiced. Her green eyes were locked on the silver-haired beauty that dominated the yard with her two floating decorative stones.

"Break to do what? Look at more documents? I told you just to approve them with my seal," Lynara shrugged and made the stones spin like she was performing in some party. She wore a fancy purple dress that almost matched her eyes.

"Please stop trying to get me executed," Mina replied with a shift of her ponytail that rested on her left shoulder. She stepped back into the shadow of the side pillars like she gave up on her suggestion.

"Nobody would know, in fact, some might even appreciate that someone read the papers before they were approved," Lynara replied while grinning at her maid that wore a blue and white outfit.

"Please take dealing with the matters of your district a bit more seriously, there are hundreds of thousands of people that rely on you to make the right choices," Mina voiced with a calm tone. Like she was more than used to talking to her mistress like this.

"Well... I have been thinking, since the District Councilors are elected into the office, why can't I just set an election booth to let the people vote if they want to stamp the papers or not," Lynara said and moved the rocks to create a shadow to guard her against the oppressive summer sun.

"Please stop trying to avoid doing your job, people voted for you to do that so they don't have to," Mina said. Her serene voice easily carried the distance it had to.

"But why would they do that? It's not like most of these things affect me in any way," Lynara shrugged and let the stones drop to the two spots on the yard they were lifted from. Then she gave a short stroke to the left side of her freely flowing silky hair.

"Your sister would be so disappointed if she heard you talk nonsense like this even after getting an actual job," Mina retorted while she watched Lynara walk to hide behind a nearby pillar.

"I wish she was here to be so, ever since this dumb war started, I'm barely allowed to leave this damn manor and she barely writes to me," Lynara flared and glanced at the sun that she could have sworn was hotter than before the war. Though she immediately looked away to blink as there was no way she could stare at the object in the sky to change its temperature.

"Please don't call the war to resist the planet turning into a minotaur slave pen dumb," Mina said. There was a small alteration in her tone like her mistress finally said something that made her show slight emotion.

"Fine, I just wish my sister was not the one fighting it," Lynara voiced even as the sturdy pillars now blocked the vision between the two women.

"If she was not, would you have volunteered to fill the House quota to our republic?" Mina asked. She shrugged and began walking towards the voice of her mistress.

"I thought you don't do jokes? What could my role be? Dropped from an airship to annoy the enemy to death?" Lynara grinned. There was odd sadness in her tone while she moved along the pillars to avoid being seen by Mina, like in some game of hide and seek.

"I'm sure the minotaur Horn Lord would appreciate your enthusiasm in his city spawning slave harem," Mina stated while she managed to see a glimpse of her mistress' dress.

"Is that something you think often?" Lynara asked with a head tilt from behind a pillar.

"Excuse me?" Mina uttered and shifted her eyes to the ground.

"That your mistress is enslaved by minotaurs and forced to serve them?" Lynara said with a slight smile. "How my body is used to pleasure their monstrous manhoods?"

"Please don't say something so improper," Mina voiced with a hard swallow and looked up to glare only to see that the silver-haired head had disappeared again.

"Fine, for a moment there I thought you would be more fun than usual," Lynara pouted and relocated behind the pillars at the end of the courtyard.

"Please reconsider what you consider as fun," Mina said while her eyes followed the purple shadow dash with a magical blur between the white marble. At least her playful mistress was using this as an opportunity to further practice her magic.

"So you never think about your naughty mistress being punished?" Lynara asked from behind Mina with enough surprise to make the maid jolt.

"Of course not, please consider taking a rest to clear your mind," Mina said with a lick of her drying lips. "You must have been too long in the sun."

"Fine, I think a nap on the hall couch would be in order," Lynara voiced and headed for a door.

"Please use your bed, did you forget the pain you had last time?" Mina voiced after her mistress. She just waved while walking away.

** * **

By the time Lynara walked to her bedroom, she was no longer feeling tired from the strain of the magic practice. So she ventured to her balcony to look at the walled garden below it. It was a rare sight in the large industrial district that surrounded the official residence of the councilor that had been elected to govern it.

Even if Lynara had resided in the manor for months now, there still were some places she had not explored yet. One of them was the roof and it just happened her head maid was nowhere to be seen and the mist from the factories was forming around the manor to even block the cursed sun. Just the perfect opportunity for the noble lady to use her magic to float up from her balcony and onto the roof. So she did just that.

The mist smelled a bit funny but it was purified with magic seals to the point it did not even kill plants, so Lynara did not mind while she walked along the rooftop. Her first stop was to go overlook the courtyard she had been just practicing on. It had no windows for safety reasons so the noble lady had never seen it from high before.

A weird whistling sound jolted Lynara and her attention was drawn to one of the marble pillars at the edge of the yard. She saw a shadow of a figure move and heard a short murmur followed by an oddly familiar whimper. So the noble lady tilted her head from curiosity and silently floated down while using the pillars as cover.

The moment Lynara saw a maid in blue and white being held by an orc, she froze. The orc wore the green uniform of the orcish guard units, but his pants had been dropped down and the pale thighs of the maid were embracing him. She was being held against the pillar from her ass by big green hands while her torso leaned into the marble.

It took several seconds for Lynara to realize the maid with a gaping grin was Mina. She had never seen the blue-haired half-elf look so wild and uncollected. Just seeing it was enough to make the noble lady flash a devious smile. She was not going to let her personal head maid forget this had happened.

Lynara took almost silent steps towards the two while hiding her lips with her right hand. The smile on her lips had trouble calming down like she had just caught her teacher doing something she had forbidden her doing multiple times.

"So this is why you wanted me to take a break," Lynara voiced while suppressing her grin from her voice. Her words immediately jolted the two to stare at her.

"Ooh, don't stop on my count, carry on please," Lynara said while gently tilting her head to see how the front of Mina's top was open to show the gap between her breasts.

"Gurak, let me go," Mina uttered while Lynara could have sworn she saw her green eyes dilate. It took almost a second for the orc to lift his hand to let the maid fall to her legs with great agility. She immediately began fixing her dress to hide her skin. But when the orc tried to do so, his hands froze in the air like he was in the process of surrendering.

"Not so fast," Lynara muttered while using her magic to give her time to see the soaked orcish manhood for the first time. It looked a lot like some exotic weird meat roll or other delicacies that were sauced by transparent juice.

"Mistress, I'm sorry you had to see this, can you consider our long relationship and forget this?" Mina pleaded while only giving the orc a short side glance. Lynara was too focused elsewhere to see a moment of fear in her maid's eyes.

"Forget this? My sister would beat you up for subjecting me to such a derange sight if she was here," Lynara mused without letting her eye trail from the cock that looked increasingly hard and swollen with pulsing veins. Like the maid had squeezed it into a tighter state within her.

"Then please stop looking," Mina uttered like her moment of fear suddenly got confused.

"So you keep saying please to him too all the time?" Lynara asked while being still careful to hide her twitching smile.

"Mistress, this is not proper, please consider your station and let me explain later," Mina pleaded and stepped to block the noble's sight to the lewd green rod.

"Not proper? How so, would you mind explaining to me in detail how this is not proper?" Lynara asked. Now that the maid had stepped forward, she saw how something transparent had dripped to soak spots on the stone ground.

"Mistress wants to see us keep going?" Gurak asked.

"Gurak," Mina flared.

"I guess if you show me more about what I should forget, I might get bored of it and forget," Lynara pondered and stopped constraining the orc's hands with her magic.

"Mistress, you can't possibly mean," Mina uttered while she was cornered against the pillar by the bulkier orc.

"What's the matter? You looked like you were having fun before," Lynara voiced while stepping closer. Gurak stopped moving after the initial reaction from Mina was not as inviting as he was used to.

"Please think of the people who voted for you, you should not be doing this," Mina uttered while tilting her head so that Lynara did not see her face.

"How is that related? Or do you mean they only voted for me because I'm a pure elf maiden they want to defile?" Lynara pondered while stepping almost next to the orc.

"Mistress, it would seem Mina is not in the mood, could I interest you to examine my cock closer?" Gurak said while turning to face Lynara. Mina watched almost in horror while her mistress licked her lips and lifted her right hand like to ponder what to do with it.

"Absolutely not," Mina flared and grabbed the cock with both hands to tilt Gurak to face her again.

"Why not? You finally let me see something new and interesting," Lynara pouted.

"I will let you watch... and only watch, but you have to step back," Mina voiced while turning to almost hug the pillar.

"Fine," Lynara voiced and walked behind a nearby pillar to peek from behind it. "Carry on, please."

Gurak had a wide brutish grin while he lifted Mina's dress to show her ass that she tilted to give him better access, her hands were clutching her stomach like she wanted to keep it covered while her shoulder leaned into the pillar.

Lynara bit into her lower lip while she watched the green orc joust his cock on top of Mina's ass only to slide it down. The maid had tilted her head so that her mistress did not see her face but the lewd grin she had seen before was vivid in the noble's mind.

"So are you taking it in the ass or pussy?" Lynara asked while Gurak slid in. The ease his large rod did so only added to the noble's fascination.

"Lady Mina only takes into her high-class cunt," Gurak exclaimed with a slap of the maid's ass. He was leaning back his torso while only holding from Mina's hip with his left hand to give Lynara a better view.

"Please don't teach our mistress anything weird," Mina muttered while the orc slowly soaked half his tip inside of her. The other side was a bit tilted to show the bulged green veins to the single audience member.

"Do you do this often?" came Lynara's next question.

"Do not answer that," Mina flared and Gurak just grinned and gave another slap with his right to the maid's ass.

"You are doing this all the time when I'm not around, right? Like I do when others aren't around," Lynara voiced even as what she was thing was comparable to climbing on roofs and such.

"Please stop asking things," Mina muttered with ragged breathing. It made Lynara grin a bit more while still hiding her own lips with her hand.

"Isn't it the job of a maid to obediently tell her mistress what she wants to know?" Gurak asked with yet another slap of Mina's ass. By now it was redder than Lynara had ever seen her skin.

"Gurak shut up and cum," Mina commanded with enough force to immediately trigger the orc to slam his hip into her ass. Though he still only held support with his left hand to give the spectator the full view of his pulsing cock entering the half-elf.

Lynara did not even comment while she stared with gaping lips the orc hammer into the maid she had known her entire life. The devious grin the noble had before had fully converted into one of lewd desire. She had no idea her body could be filled with so many tingling sensations. Not only was her core feeling weird, her nipples pushed against her top while oddly dry feeling made her feel thirsty.

Bit by bit Lynara gaped her lips like she was getting ready to taste the green meat her eyes stared. It looked so soaked that she knew that it would be more than enough to sate her thirst. But when a moment later a burst of creamy slime shot out of Mina's rear, the noble froze for a moment like she did not know what had happened.

"So so much, so raw," Lynara uttered while the smell from the sheer quantity of the feral orc semen shocked her. She did not even register the whimpers Mina let out from having her insides assaulted by the blast of hot pressure even as most of the seed kept flowing out of her. Though her legs did not even shake even as her pointed ears twitched.

"Is my mistress satisfied with my performance?" Gurak asked and two women uttered "yes" almost at the same time. Though both were almost equally flustered to hear it.

"Such a mess... looks like sweet cream was wasted on the floor," Lynara uttered while she suddenly hid entirely behind the pillar.

"I'm so fucked," Mina muttered while stepping to remove the cock with great agility. Despite the load on the floor, she had managed to avoid almost all stains on her dress with skillful maneuvering with her hands.

"How so, your mistress seemed to have liked it," Gurak grinned while looking at the pillar like he was not sure if Lynara had left. Though from the change in Mina's demeanor he could tell that at least the maid thought so.

"Exactly the problem," Mina flared while thinking about some of the previous male masters she had served. After that, she proceeded to avoid Lynara for the rest of the day.

** * **

The next day, Mina could have sworn she was being followed and it did not take long for her to realize the silent shadow was her mistress. So she used a corridor turn into a staircase to set up an ambush. The moment Lynara's head peeked from behind the turn, she was staring into politely smiling Mina.

"How may I be of service, mistress?" Mina voiced. She stayed completely calm while Lynara had to collect herself from a second of odd shock.

"I was just wondering if you were going to do anything fun today," Lynara said while elegantly hiding her lips with her right hand. Though the demeanor change looked mostly comical to the maid, especially when combined with the meaning behind the delivered line.

"Please reconsider what you consider fun, though considering that you haven't really listened to my words for years, that might be a vain hope on my part," Mina stated with mild frustration on her face that had the perfect blend of elven eternal beauty and human sharpness.

"I do listen to you, it's just that every day I spend on looking at those dumb papers and talk all proper to those guild delegates, I feel like I'm slowly being drained of all life," Lynara pouted.

"And you think having some fun on the side will help you?" Mina voiced and Lynara simply nodded. In the next moment, the maid stepped forward to grab her mistress' shoulder to push her against the nearby wall.

"What are you doing?" Lynara uttered while Mina's right hand slid down her dress to feel the shape of her hip.

"What's the matter, did you not want some fun?" Mina whispered while pressing her lips next to the noble's ears. "Should I strip you bare, put a bucket on your head and parade you to the whole guard unit?"

"Huh?" Lynara gasped while her eyes twitched. The image of the described event filled her mind to the point it tilted with all the details.

"Ooh, was that too much for your chaste mind?" Mina asked and stepped back. She flashed a tilted smile while Lynara heard heavy steps in the stairs above. They competed with her heartbeat while the maid walked away at a quick pace.

For several moments Lynara simply stood there while leaning to the wall. The harder she tried to get the image the maid had created to her mind to disappear, the stronger it became. Though she was not sure if the woman under the bucket was her or Mina.

"Mistress, your humble servant greets you," Gurak said with a small bow when he turned at the midsection of the stairs to see the elf woman. The sight of her silky silver hair being pressed against the wall alone made the scene look odd. Like the owner of the manor had forgotten there were chairs nearby if she needed to rest.

Lynara simply nodded as a greeting and turned around to sallow hard to correct herself. Then she simply stood there like she waited for something to happen even if she did not know what. But the green orc simply looked at her for a moment before stepping down the stairs and turning away from her.

"Wait, I need to talk to you," Lynara voiced before the heavy steps barely moved away from her.

"You do now?" Gurak asked with a slight grin on his brutish face. As he turned, Lynara had to look up to look into his yellow eyes.

"The thing you showed me, I should punish you, but I won't... if you show it to me again," Lynara stated with a strong tone that might have made Gurak feel fear with most magically strong elf nobles. But due to the situation, only a glimmer of excitement flashed to his eyes.

"You only need to ask, do you want me to do it here? Or somewhere more private?" Gurak asked.

"Here... I mean... in a room nearby," Lynara voiced and Gurak took steps to a nearby door to open it. He held it while Lynara walked in, she was too busy to stare into her feet to realize it was a utility closet before the door closed behind the orc that clocked the entrance just with his bulk. The only light came from the single magic crystal on the roof.

When Gurak dropped his pants, his cock sprung into Lynara's vision and she had to step back to stop its tip from touching her dress. Though she only barely managed to do so due to the shelf behind her.

"Is my mistress pleased just by seeing it?" Gurak grinned while the noble elf just stared down at the hard pulsing veins.

"It's hard... to see all of it from up here," Lynara voiced as a weird correction.

"My lady can kneel down, to have a closer look, I swear to not tell even the dead," Gurak said. It made Lynara swallow hard but a moment later her knees began to bend while her hands adjusted her dress to let her kneel on the ground. The elegance of pose she did so was almost unnatural even to her and she had never done so outside of practice long ago.

Now the orc cock towered over Lynara's face and her eyes tilted up to look at it, but then Gurak grabbed his base and angled down the mighty rod. He moved it around like to pose it with her perfectly sculpted elven face without letting the two touch.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers