Elected Elf Slut Lynara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A drop of Jurk's drool fell to Mina's hand while he watched her massage her mistress. He could tell how her walls were pulsing and burning, and the maid was only making the sensations stronger for him.

"C-can someone let me taste... I mean lick the shaft part... while you wait," Lynara uttered.

"Sure mistress," Muck exclaimed and stepped to kneel down on the right side of Lynara's head. The way he did so lowered his balls to her tied hand while his shaft landed sideways to her lips.

"So raw, not sweet at all," Lynara exclaimed before she remembered the sugary taste had not been a natural orc thing. It triggered Muck to pull back.

"I did not tell you to take it away, bring back my rod... I mean your," Lynara flared but then uttered while she used her magic to pull the orc back where he had been.

"I see my mistress is too used to getting spoiled," Mina voiced while the orcs just grinned harder. Though Muck used his left hand to press his cock into Lynara's mouth like to gag her. But the noble lady just licked his pulsing vein while letting her pearly teeth dig a bit into the green meat.

"My mistress is ready, start slow and steady," Mina instructed while still holding Jurk's balls. He took grips from the metal rack and let his hip sway slide his cock while trusting that the grip of Lynara's insides kept his in. Though what truly limited him was the maid's tight hold on his balls. It barely let him drag half of his length out and even that was only possible by stretching his skin.

Fingers of Mina's right hand kept playing with Lynara's clit while she rested her neck on her thigh to keenly observe the penetration. Even if the noble lady more than felt it, she still closed her eyes to mainly focus on licking and sucking the cock that was horizontal across her lips. Though when the novelty of it wore off, Muck shifted his cock just enough to slip his tip past her lips.

Lynara's mouth was tilted by the sideways blowjob into her inner cheek. Muck even began to thrust a bit to bulge it. But the noble just kept sucking it harder like it had turned tastier.

"Do I need permission to cum?" Jurk asked while the tight side cavity of Lynara's inner gate was alone driving him towards a climax. Just his tip entering and exiting it was enough to pressure his shroom to twitch.

"My mistress is being too spoiled, it's finally the time to teach her to eat what is available, when it is available," Mina voiced and let go of Jurk's balls to focus on stimulating Lynara's clit. Though the orc still only did short focused thrusts to focus the pressure on his tip.

Meanwhile, Muck was stroking Lynara's spared hair while her purple eyes tilted to stare at his cock. Her head was swaying almost like she was desperately trying to eat his cock that was far too sideways to sink deeper. Though the moment hot pressure burst into her core, she almost looked like she was gagging into the green meat.

Jurk released his seed with a hard thrust only to holster all of it in to let his rod pump his load on its own. Though as Lynara's walls convulsed with a strong throb of her clit, his seed burst out of her with a wet blast.

"My first noble elf," Jurk announced with a grin while watching his seed past his cock and spill to the floor. His knees retreated just enough to avoid it only to release more of the load out of the elf.

"I don't think this one counts to bring glory in the eyes of the god," Gurak voiced with a tilted smile while staring at Lynara's purple chastity pearl glow a bit.

"It's the sentiment that counts," Jurk exclaimed and pulled out entirely to better look at the mess he left behind. Lynara's vulva was even moving like it was breathing his seed out before the gape closed with elven elasticity to trap some of the semen behind.

"I'll let you have this time, but next time you are going to be punished for implying you are not here to serve the mistress," Mina voiced while focusing her water magic to burst out the rest of the seed and make it flow across the room into a drain. She did so with clear practiced efficiency and it was clear that most of Lynara's wetness was left behind.

"Guys, I think we are doomed, haha," Jurk commented and began to laugh. Some other laughed a bit too but their focus was mostly on the show that was still going.

"Mistress, was this enough for today?" Mina asked while finally noticing the mess the other orc had caused to Lynara's face.

"Next please," Lynara slurred through the cock gagging her mouth.

"As our lady commands, Hunk, come here," Mina instructed and the mentioned orc moved to kneel before the noble's nethers. Then the maid guided him to enter her mistress and begin slow thrusting. But then a weird sound jolted Mina to look behind her.

Muck had blasted his seed all over Lynara's mouth and face in a second and she almost looked like she was drowning with it. So Mina once again used her magic and cleaned her mistress's face. She made the seed flow in ways that drove Muck away but he only grunted with a feral grin.

Mina turned around to look at Hunk's slow thrusting only to hear her mistress utter again and this time the maid saw how Zigzag had lowered his balls to her forehead.

"What do you think you are doing?" Mina flared and the orc stopped.

"She likes sucking," Zigzag replied.

You are going to get punished for your insolence," Mina announced. "No noble elf cunt for you today, all you get is hard jerking and cum on her breasts."

"Heh, I'm doomed," Zigzag voiced while Mina stood up to grab his cock. Though she did nothing to make him step away from the crouched position that rested his green sack on Lynara's head while his cock towered above her purple eyes.

From the start the jerk Zigzag's cock was subjected to was forceful even with orc standards. Lynara stared at her maid's hand to blur above her while the cock was tilted over her eyes. Though while it happened Hunk grabbed from the noble's thighs to start thrusting a bit harder.

Lynara bit into her lower lip while her body was overloaded with sensations. Hunk accelerated to even slap his balls into her ass but no matter how hard he tried, Mina managed to blast Zigzag's seed on the noble's breasts first.

Mina watched the orc unload on her mistress' breasts. The creamy seed was shot to cover both of her mounds and it dripped between them into a slimy flow. The maid jerked the cock until no more came and then grabbed from both of the creamy breasts.

Lynara watched her maid squeeze her breasts and lean in to give a lick to her nipple. Her tongue slid to clean the seed while her hands felt up the shapes and spread the semen more evenly.

Hunk suddenly stopped thrusting to stare at the next stage of the show. Lynara felt his cock twitch but she was sure it had not climaxed. Though all focus in the room was on her breasts which Mina was working on with single-minded intent. Like she was cleaning some antique artifact that needed care.

Lynara's spine tingled while she watched her maid work but then Hunk thrust again. He accelerated again only to stop again but this time his seed was released into the noble's core.

"Ihii hii ighii," Lynara let out weird moans as Hunk kept thrusting past his climax. His seed too spilled to the floor but Mina was too focused on manually cleaning her mistress' breasts with her tongue to even care.

After that, nobody took time on how long Mina kept going to deal with Lynara's breasts. The audience simply watched with almost full silence.

** * **

The moment the group had entered the large bathing hall on the ground floor of the manor, Mina had been very strict on what was happening. Lynara had been guided to stand waist-deep in the water while four of the orcs were kneeling around her with silky sponges.

Only Gurak was washing Mina but she was sitting on his lap at the corner of the pool like she was simply there to oversee the group bathing of others. Lynara was once again hiding her face with her hands even as Jurk was using his sponge to make sure her pubic mound was very clean. Not that the other orcs were doing any better with the actual goal as both of her breasts were being grabbed by two different orcs while the same was happening to her ass.

"I guess I know who I'm voting for in the next election," Jurk joked before suddenly licking Lynara's chastity pearl.

"Me too," the other orcs grinned.

"T-thank y-you for your v-votes," Lynara uttered while staring between her fingers at how an orc was sucking her navel.

"I see mistress has found a way to secure her re-election," Mina voiced while trying to massage Gurak's cock erect.

"Too many," Lynara uttered while her mind fried from trying to think about doing this to every male of her district.

And so Lynara came to learn the joys of one of the most common forms of entertainment among nobles. Fucking their own servants.