Elected Elf Slut Lynara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gurak just grinned while he watched the gape on Lynara's lips widen and her face blush. But he was still surprised when she suddenly leaned to give his tip a quick lick. She quickly retreated from it while holding her lips.

"S-so sweet," Lynara uttered. The sugary aftertaste even lingered on her tongue while she licked the top of her mouth.

"Heh, Mina likes it that way, even makes me wash it with that potion daily," Gurak explained.

"Can I lick more of it?" Lynara asked.

"Sure you can," Gurak grinned and lowered his tip to point at the noble's lips.

"Thank you," Lynara uttered before her soft lips kissed the raw orc meat. For a moment she was still while her tongue examined the bit of flesh that was surrounded by her. But then her jaw parted more while his hip moved forward to let her fill her mouth with the hard-pulsing cock. She barely managed to take half of it in before the tip began pushing her throat.

"That's it, slow and steady," Gurak said while he swapped his left hand to hold the base of his cock, and his right moved like he wanted to caress the elf's hair. She was giving a steady hard suck like she was actually trying to eat him without using her pearly teeth.

Gurak's tip kept pushing into the back of Lynara's mouth like she was exploring ways to take it deeper. When she looked sufficiently mesmerized by the process, Gurak landed his right hand on her head to gently feel the silver hair. Even as her ears almost jolted from it, it did not stop her from suckling the orc cock even for a second.

"If you want it deeper, tilt your head," Gurak instructed. He knew from experience that even half-elves were elastic enough to let him ram his cock down their throats, but despite the situation, he kept thinking about how he needed to please the noble for more reasons than just pleasure.

Lynara's mouth burned from the unnatural sweetness of the green meat, but it did not mean she did not want it deeper. Though her core that burned from the desire to be touched was not something that could be reached through her mouth, so even as she tilted the tip down her throat, she only wanted it deeper.

"Ooh fuck mistress, I guess I'm finally voting in the next election," Gurak grinned with a grunt like he had been waiting to say that joked for some time by now. It made him almost laugh as his only audience was too full of his meat to even attempt to do so.

It began a bit awkward but Lynara quickly learned how to take the green rod down her throat in a quick burst to really feel it pressure her depths. That moment made her burn almost like in promise of release but it only made her urge to repeat the motion harder due to the false promise.

"Start to decide if you want to swallow or not," Gurak grunted. He gave the warning too early and Lynara swallowed his meat as deep as she could to hold it in.

"I take that as a yes," Gurak grinned and began jerking his base. He barely had any room to do without hitting the lips that gaped around his cock, but Lynara also swayed her head enough to let him drive his climax.

"Cumming," Gurak announced at the same time that the first burst of his seed shot down Lynara's throat. She closed her eyes to receive it without even needing to swallow. Though it did not stop her from sucking the shaft while it released deeper into her.

Gurak held Lynara's head with both hands while letting her sway to breathe. Even after the seed stopped coming, she did not stop gulping done the sweet taste that refused to leave the green skin. Though once the cock began to deflate, she pulled back with a lick of her saliva dripping lips.

"Your cum was not sweet... so raw," Lynara pointed while suddenly feeling the urge to hide her face with her palms.

"I'm sorry if that disappointed you... but I don't think even Mina can swallow all of that without spilling," Gurak voiced like he wanted to change the topic.

"It still burns... and makes me feel," Lynara muttered. "I did not want to make a mess... so I had to swallow, you understand that, right?"

"As my mistress says," Gurak nodded.

"When can you... do this again?" Lynara asked in a coy way that almost surprised the orc.

"I'm completely drained... but if you want to have more fun, you can come to the basement at midnight," Gurak offered.

"Mina does not like me to go there, she says it's dangerous," Lynara voiced while thinking of the lock that was designed to be too hard to open with telekinesis. Not that it meant she had not tried it before.

"The only dangerous things there are the fun toys the last councilor left and I can invite the most trusted guys of the guard unit for safety... and they don't even need to know it's you," Gurak explained.

"What do you mean?" Lynara asked with a head tilt. She also lowered her hands to let her eyes see the orc's face.

"There are several toys that let you keep your, anonymity," Gurak voiced.

"I guess... I can come and see... if I'm bored enough," Lynara muttered and began to stand up. Gurak helped her do so.

"Well, I should go do some paperwork now," Lynara suddenly announced.

"As my mistress says," Gurak nodded and backed out of the closet after making sure nobody else was on the corridor. Then he watched with a grin Lynara walk away with a bit messy hair.

** * **

The next night, when Lynara showed up to the basement door in her white nightgown, it was unlocked. So she opened it and walked down the stairs to a corridor filled with side doors. Only one of them was open so she walked there to see Gurak sitting on a sturdy wooden box. Though it took only seconds for Lynara's eyes to wander to the weird racks, poles, and crates stored in the room.

"Mistress, I'm glad you made it," Gurak grinned and stood up.

"I should at least know... what is stored here," Lynara voiced while focusing on the orc as she really did not know what most things in the room even were.

"Mind closing the door?" Gurak asked and Lynara just waved her hand even as it was not really needed to use her magic to do so. But the door closed behind her regardless.

"Did you come to return the favor?" Gurak asked while examining the perky elven breasts that had their shape revealed by the white gown.

"What do you mean?" Lynara asked.

"I showed you mine... so it would be only fair... to return the favor," Gurak replied.

"I guess that is fair," Lynara voiced while her hands landed on her thighs to clutch on the gown. Just with the speed she did so, the orc was able to tell the noble had thought about that as an option more times than one, and that meant she must have thought about many other things too.

"You want to touch it?" Lynara asked while her smooth but shapely legs were revealed in the pale magic light.

"I'd rather see the rest first," Gurak voiced even as Lynara's puffed pussy and silver pubes on her well-defined mound were revealed. It triggered the noble to pull the gown over her head and slip her hands out of it only to leave the fabric cover her face. Like she wanted to show everything else but her face while the orc stared at her perky mounds that gaped just like to invite his cock to be slapped between them.

"Chastity pearl, I see you came prepared," Gurak voiced while stepping closer. His eyes barely focused on the purple pearl that was seemingly stuck in the noble's navel.

"It's sealed in, but that does not mean I'm bored enough to let... just anybody defile me," Lynara voiced even as she stood there with only her head covered. A big hot hand landed on her stomach and its center pressed her pearl. Another hand landed on her hip only to slide along it to feel her side.

"I can let you play with four cocks as much as you want, if you can see that as fun?" Gurak offered.

"Huh?" Lynara uttered.

"Just think about it, the box I sat on would completely conceal your identity and you could examine them as much as you want," Gurak explained. Lynara pulled her gown to see the box but all she saw were the orc's hands touching her.

"I guess it would be... more proper if I was not being touched," Lynara said and the orc backed away to present the large box that had padded holes on each side. He walked to it to open one side to show that inside was just enough room for a tall elf like Lynara to kneel so that her head was surrounded by the round holes.

"Think of it as a barrier that guards you against... undesirable touching," Gurak grinned while the noble took steps to lean down a bit. She only swallowed hard before kneeling down to slowly move into the box while wrapping her gown into her arms. The bottom of it was covered with some magical substance that was easy to clean but felt soft at the same time.

"The lock is on the inside, just wait here silently while I fetch my buddies," Gurak said and pressed the door open. The click from the simple mechanical lock was heard only seconds later.

There were no further words while Gurak left the room to come back only a few minutes later. He was accompanied by several more heavy footsteps.

"Hey, Mina," one of the orcs exclaimed oddly cheerfully.

"What did I say, Jurk? She wants to do it without names today," Gurak flared.

"Huh? Aren't we the ones paying to her?" another orc named Muck asked.

"Don't complain, you can't find high-class half-elves everywhere," an orc named Zigzag exclaimed. The fourth new orc named Hunk just stared at the box that had clearly been pulled to the middle of the floor for a clear purpose.

"That's the spirit, just stick your cocks in and enjoy being played with by a pretty elf-thing," Gurak grinned. After that, it only took moments for four of the five orcs to drop their pants and ram their cocks into the box. All of their tips poked into Lynara's head and the one from the front slid along her face until she grabbed it to keep it against her lips.

"Sergeant just going to watch? Makes this seem like a trap," Jurk asked while his tip pressed into Lynara's left ear.

"Naah, she drained me before, so letting you guys go first," Gurak explained. He went and sat down on some other weird box at the edge of the room.

"Damn it, Mina, stop giving our sergeant here special treatment, my silver is just as good as his," Jurk flared with a thrust into the box. The padded hole was just enough to give him enough pressure to do so.

"Is she using both hands or am I the one just poking at her hair?" Muck asked.

"No hands here," Hunk grunted.

"Mina if you want us to do this, don't use both hands to touch yourself like some elf pervert," Jurk exclaimed.

"She's not, both hands and mouth are on me," Zigzag grinned.

"Ooh fucking hell," Jurk flared yet again. He had no way of knowing that Lynara was reluctant of making more than one cock climax at the same time. After all, it would more than mess her hair if she was not able to swallow it all, even if that too felt like an absurd idea due to their orcish volume.

"So, who did you guys vote for in the last district election?" Gurak asked like to distract from the topic.

"Lynara of course, that last shit did not even share the whores he had locked up in here," Jurk announced.

"Why you asking? Want to talk about how big of a tool that walking cock magnet is?" Zigzag asked even as Lynara was giving the full service to his cock. Though she froze the second the words came out of his mouth.

"Don't say that, I bet you would become her slave just to fuck her," Jurk said.

"Naturally, but that just means I only voted for her to get that annoying old man out of this manor, haha," Zigzag replied. "And sorry Mina, I thought you did not care what we say about that noble."

"Just come out of the box and we can apologies to you," Jurk offered. But suddenly the door slammed open.

"Here you are, you guys promised to spend your salary today," Mina flared. Her eyes immediately trailed to the object the orcs were surrounding.

"What the fuck, you know how much I need the money, I thought we had an arrangement," Mina flared even before any reply came.

"Don't worry, she is not doing it for the money and I'm sure she can share," Gurak offered while standing up.

"Yeah right... ooh, fuck... please tell me it's not who I think it is," Mina flared but her tone changed into the middle of her words.

"If you need money, I can just give it to you," Lynara muttered from her box. Just her voice alone was enough to jolt everybody else in the room.

"Mistress, do you have any idea how much trouble I am in if your House hears about this?" Mina voiced while walking to the box to push the orcs away. "All of you, if you don't like being executed, never say a word about this."

Mina made the orcs turn around while she knelt down the grip on the box door hard enough to tear it open even with the lock. The sound from it jolted people in the room almost more than Lynara's voice had. But the maid simply pulled her mistress out of the box and towards the door. She did not even notice how the noble elf had left her gown within the box.

"So, you two in for some fuck?" Muck asked without turning around.

"That is not happening," Mina flared halfway to the door.

"Is twenty gold enough?" Lynara asked. She did not even need to use magic to stop her maid from pulling her.

"What?" Mina uttered and turned around while all of the orcs tilted their bodies to see naked Lynara.

"If you are doing this for the money, then can I just pay to see you fuck?" Lynara offered with a head tilt.

"Damn, don't do this, she never going to work for silver after that," Gurak exclaimed with a grin.

"Fine twenty gold, don't go back on that, I want it today, and you must always obey me when we have our fun," Mina voiced with a hardening stare.

"What do you mean?" Lynara asked.

"I'm the one telling you what to do and you will never tell me what to do, understood?" Mina explained while stepping closer to hold her mistress' hand almost next to her breasts.

"What do you want me to do?" Lynara asked with a hard swallow while her hands rose to cover her lips.

"Don't be so worried, the focus is on that you will never tell me to do anything... and I will make sure... you are having fun, understood?" Mina voiced while pressing Lynara's hand between her breasts while the maid's other hand landed on her hip to push her to step back.

"Okay," Lynara nodded.

"Great, now let us make these orcs swear on their honor and god to be obedient playthings," Mina said with a suddenly devious grin. His stare alone triggered Gurak to speak.

"Gurak will never betray Lady Lynara," he voiced. "So I swear in the name of the mighty god-warrior Koraga."

"Muck will never betray Lady Lynara as long as she shares her body with me at least monthly," he grinned. "So I swear in the name of the mighty god-warrior Koraga."

"I'll take that oath too," Jurk exclaimed.

"No you damn don't," Mina flared but Lynara landed her hand on her shoulder.

"If it's an oath... I should honor it," Lynara uttered with heavy blushing on her face. "I mean I have no choice but to agree."

"Please shake the orc seed out of your brain and try to think to what you are agreeing to," Mina voiced.

"I mean, will they really not tell everybody... about my dark secrets... if I don't give proper... compensation," Lynara muttered.

"You could try rising their pay instead of making your secret darker," Mina flared.

"It's not that dark... I mean everybody is doing it," Lynara retorted. Her words jolted Mina as she could not refute that at least every male noble she had served under was not fucking their servants.

"Ooh for... do what you want then but you better take all the blame if you get exposed," Mina voiced.

"I will," Lynara nodded with odd eagerness.

"Fine then, do the oaths, the rest of you," Mina instructed and the remaining orcs did the altered oath with benefits. Gurak simply grinned like he saw no reason to even think of altering his own while staring at Lynara that was not bothering even to cover anything that was not her face.

"Since it is your first time taking an orc, you should be bound for your safety," Mina voiced and pointed the orcs to drag to the center of one of the metal racks. They did so with great efficiency.

"Huh?" Lynara uttered while staring at the metal-pipe structure. It had red padded binds and back support.

"What's the matter? You said you would obey me when we are having fun," Mina voiced.

"If it's for safety, I guess I don't have a choice," Lynara uttered and walked to the rack only to realize she was not sure how to use it. But then Mina's hands guided her to turn around and step into padded rings she quickly locked to spread her legs. Then the maid pushed her mistress to lean down to lay on the back support.

"Feeling comfortable?" Mina asked as Lynara used both of her hands to cover her face after realizing her nethers were now presented to the orcs. Though she still only nodded to the question and Mina saw a weird grin on the noble's lips through her fingers.

"What are you doing?" Lynara uttered when Mina tried to lift her left hand off from her face.

"Binding your hands," Mina replied.

"B-but, then they will see," Lynara uttered while clutching her eyes shut.

"See what? At this point, it would be easier to say what they don't see," Mina mused while Lynara let her hand be moved to the padded bind and locked next to her head.

Lynara volunteered her right hand to its bind while she heard the heavy steps of the orcs surround her. Jurk was positioning to be the first one to enter her even as Muck was almost pushing him.

"Now, take off your clothes, your mistress wants to see all you have to offer," Mina instructed even as Lynara was clutching her eyes closed while only gaping her tilted lips. The orcs only grunted and quickly removed their uniforms into piles on the floor.

Then Jurk knelt down to joust his cock but Mina sat down to grab his balls when he came close to the noble elven pussy. The maid's head was leaned over Lynara's left thigh while her hands reached from under it.

"You will follow my instructions exactly, understood?" Mina asked while twisting the balls a bit.

"You were never this strict with your own," Jurk grinned.

"Understood?" Mina asked with a harder tuck.

"Understood," Jurk saluted with the hand that had been holding his cock like he knew it was no longer needed.

"Good, and let my hands guide you," Mina voiced and took a hold of the orc's base with her left hand while her right ventured to its tip. She made it press into Lynara's vulva while her fingers explored the state her mistress was in. Just parting the nether lips caused a small spill of juices to drip out of her so she seemingly dragged the orc from his cock to press deeper.

"It seems our mistress is hungry for her green dinner," Mina voiced to the keenly observing audience. Even Lynara was parting her eyelids just enough to see what was happening to her with a tilted head.

Mina held Lynara's clit with her right hand while the orc cock pushed into the noble's folds. Their swollen state only meant that they only needed to be pushed apart while the intruding mass shaped them to match it.

"Mistress sure welcomed me with warmth, unlike her maid," Jurk voiced while his tip pushed to form a small bulge next to Lynara's chastity pearl. The side cavity of her inner gate almost jerked his tip with the rhythm of her breathing.

"Now hold still while I make sure, the mistress is ready," Mina instructed and tightly grabbed Jurk's balls like to lock her hip to a position.

"I'm ready," Lynara uttered. By now her purple eyes were completely open and she stared at the penetration with a gaping grin. She was full up to her core and her walls were imprinted with every pulsing vein on the cock.

"Not until I say you are," Mina said and took a gold of Lynara's clit with her index and middle finger while her thumb pressed like a massage staff between it and the cock. The way the maid's hand was on top of Lynara's stomach let her apply even more pressure at will on top of the internal one.